We are 100% certain today (06/30/20) that MichaelE does **not** have COVID-19 ...

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2020, 8:05:13 PM6/30/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>>
>> > http://reason.com/2020/06/28/cdc-antibody-studies-confirm-huge-gap-between-covid-19-infections-and-known-cases/

<snip>

>> > The onus for preventing contact between potential carriers and high-risk
>> > individuals seems to be shifting, fairly or not, from the first group to
>> > the second. Minimizing COVID-19 deaths will require adapting to that
>> > reality.
>>
>> We, the people of America, can kindly and mercifully take the onus
>> from high-risk individuals (i.e folks with the pre-existing conditions
>> of obesity,hypertension,diabetes,asthma,emphysema,heart
>> disease,cigarette-smoking addiction,depression,alcoholism,cancer,etc)
>> by immediately finding out at any given moment, including while
>> On-line, who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic
>> or asymptomatic) in order to convince them to call their doctor and
>> self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic
>> before all our hospitals are overwhelmed.
>
> You got that right!
>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/GqTZ2LNTjSE/A5TuxE0xAQAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--