Breaking News: Stopping the COVID-19 Pandemic one neighbor at a time on 05/25/20 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2020, 9:13:42 PM5/25/20

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pAF_z2iTAoo/1xuS7z6lCAAJ

> i'm wonderfully hungry
>
> amen

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pAF_z2iTAoo/S-FuONSfAAAJ

While wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ), I note
that you, Timothy, also don't have COVID-19.

This is really the absolutely only way to instantly know who among us
are unwittingly contagious at any given moment in order to convince them
to call their doctor and to self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of
stopping this pandemic.

Here's a video using the above information:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE5LsNWxtH8

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD