** Exposing "real doc" (aka woeful wonder,nymshifter,GCMB,bbb et al) being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 10/13/18 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2018, 2:06:25 AM10/13/18
Within the thread titled "><> Being wonderfully hungry on 01/16/18
..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0

... someone eternally condemned and tormented asked:

> Does this mean the 13 starving children rescued must be nearly prfect and
> healthy?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0/vnVXV9wHAgAJ

No.

Children (and adults) who say they're "starving" (Genesis 25:32)
instead of saying they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) are neither perfect (Matthew 5:48) nor
healthy (John 5:14).

Moreover, whoever calls themselves "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6), as you've
done here, also suffers from the delusion that they're GOD on top of
the pre-existing "hunger is starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2
Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Within the thread titled **Exposing the "hunger is starvation"
(Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally
condemned on 01/01/18 ...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE

... someone eternally condemned and tormented asked on 01/15/18:

> Dr. chung, would you define "Schizoaffective Disorder" for us and provide
> some example symptoms?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/GdUA8Ed9AAAJ

"Schizoaffective disorder is a mental disorder in which a person
experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as
hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as
depression or mania."

Source:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizoaffective-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20354504

The key "example symptom" relevant here in your case would be your
"having false, fixed beliefs, despite evidence to the contrary"
specifically being the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis 25:32)
false&fixed belief (delusion prophesied at 2 Thessalonians 2:11) being
vanquished for other readers at:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/XXLJsNBdAAAJ

The reason for the disorder is GOD cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you to have
the mental-illness-causing http://HeartMDPD.com/VAT which is a
consequence of overeating (eating more than 32 oz/day of food
according to what's written at Revelation 6:6) which is the deadly
(Proverb 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--