++ Greeting ironjustice (aka Tom) on 05/06/20 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2020, 9:18:20 AM5/6/20
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Tom, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

ironjustice

May 6, 2020, 4:06:02 PM5/6/20
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 7:18:20 AM UTC-6, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
> hope you, Tom, also have a healthy appetite too.
> So how are you ?

Could be better ..

You are aware, lowering ferritin to 20, leads to improved recovery in diabetes?

"iron depletion therapy is beneficial for improving the efficiency of glycemic control, DBP, and dyslipidemia"

https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=58429

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/4rq595

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2020, 6:14:16 PM5/6/20
Tom wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Tom, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Could be better ..

Taking your "could be better" to mean "yes, you, nonetheless, have a
healthy appetite," I remind you, Tom, that it's really Wonderful
(Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're
both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in
red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are:

So now how are you ?