How is flatulence linked to psoriasis?

bre...@spamcop.net

Feb 25, 2016, 7:58:56 AM2/25/16
I see no correlation in my own life.

Flatulence goes away when I eat slightly fermented or sprouted food,
such as dry beans and vegetables that I have left to soak "too long".
Psoriasis does not go away under my flatulence treatment.

Psoriasis goes away on plainly cooked East Indian (vegan or Hindu fare),
coupled with the absence of my cat, to which I am allergic, plus
phototherapy. Flatulence does not go away under those circumstances.

No correlation is in my case.

That said, it has taken a lot longer for my psoriasis to go away than my
flatulence, once I rediscovered the cure for flatulence. I note on the
web that there are questions about whether fecal implants will help with
psoriasis (or Crohns, for which I see fecal implants being even more
credible). My solution for flatulence (lightly fermented live wild
culture) is simpler, and it replaces flatulence with burping, which does
not last as long or smell as bad. While burping can be inconvenient, I
do not see why you need to eat it exclusively, or why it would not help
with flatulence concerning other meals. Fermentation produces B-vitamins.

So, pick a dry soup; any dry soup or combination you favour. Soak it for
at least twelve hours. When it starts bubbling, eat it live or cook it,
depending on how big your problem is. Either way, you will get more
B-vitamins than usual. You can make the fermentation water cycle by
adding water to uncooked broth.

This works for oatmeal, too: Don't cook it first. Make it sour first. I
like two teaspoons of coriander and one teaspoon of cinnamon with my
oatmeal. I also like brown sugar with it. The thing is that brown sugar
ferments quickly and easily, while the organisms that I want operate on
oatmeal, so I would add the brown sugar after my oatmeal and spices
start fermenting.

bre...@spamcop.net

Feb 26, 2016, 1:23:07 PM2/26/16
If your soup gets too sour, or you expect it to get that way, then add a
teaspoon or so of baking soda.