: "Yeah," he says back.
[snip]
: "Yeah," he says back.
[snip]
: "Yeah," he says back.
[snip]
: "Yeah," he says back.
[snip]
: "Yeah, I thought I saw you guys pass me at the intersection," says the
[snip]
: cop, casually.
[snip]
: "Yeah," I say back.
Jim talks like I talk to my parents!

Mitch Goldstrom mgol...@pmsa70.pms.ford.com
You'll get over it

Laura Zurawski

未讀,
1994年8月9日 下午1:55:231994/8/9
收件者:

Hey! Happy Birthday!!!

--L.

--
| (l)Laura Zurawski | "Al Gore is an inspiration |
| jun...@uiuc.edu | to the millions of Americans |

Susan Roston

未讀,
1994年8月9日 晚上7:52:291994/8/9
收件者:
In article <32911u$f...@cronkite.ocis.temple.edu>,
Maxman <gba...@astro.ocis.temple.edu> wrote:
>captain sarcastic (kko...@nyx10.cs.du.edu) wrote:
>
>*bunch of stuff deleted for the sake of brevity*

holy shit!!!! gbaskin deleted!!!

captain, say it ain't so!!!

--mike roston--the once and future ending--

James Leslie Steele

未讀,
1994年8月9日 晚上11:59:041994/8/9
收件者:
In article <328em7$6...@eccdb1.pms.ford.com>,

Mitch Goldstrom <mgol...@pmsa70.pms.ford.com> wrote:
>captain sarcastic (kko...@nyx10.cs.du.edu) wrote:
>[snip]
>Jim talks like I talk to my parents!

yeah.

aardvark...

未讀,
1994年8月10日 凌晨2:06:001994/8/10
收件者:
In article <328em7$6...@eccdb1.pms.ford.com>, mgol...@pmsa70.pms.ford.com (Mitch Goldstrom) writes...

you know, the situation repeats itself around the planet...

in perkins a couple years ago, we warned the waitress NOT
to give the steak knife to our drunk mildly spooky friend
nut no, she wanted her tip and provided the poor sot with
a huge serated blade which he turned over and over in his
hands and casually stuck in the arm of the guy next to him

strangely, unlike the denny's case, the psycho guy was casual
and the viewing audience went ballistic

i guess that's the difference between denny's and perkins...
not an actual difference between people, just how they
act in these pockets of ginsu-centric universes

aardvark

captain sarcastic

未讀,
1994年8月9日 凌晨4:07:271994/8/9
收件者:

[...]

Captain Sarcastic <kko...@nyx10.cs.du.edu> alt.captain.sarcastic is BAD.
I am GOD here!

Nosy

未讀,
1994年8月9日 上午9:35:281994/8/9
收件者:
>In article <327dfv$4...@nyx10.cs.du.edu> kko...@nyx10.cs.du.edu (captain sarcastic) writes:
> [This is a true story, and is Copyright 1994 Captain Sarcastic]

> So, Big Jilm stops by my place and asks me to go with him to get some food
> at Denny's for my birthday (today, Aug. 9) and I say, "sure." So, we hop
> into his car and run over to Denny's. We order, and eat, and everything
> is going swimmingly.

Whoa, wait, didja ask for the free meal? I mean, what other
reason is there to go to Denny's than to get yer free B'day
meal?

< Suddenly, before we get the check but after dessert, we hear a loud crash
< of breaking glass, and a waitress saying, "call 911."

Oh, ok, so you *did* get the free meal, with the usual
aftereffects.

Nosy

未讀,
1994年8月9日 上午9:36:561994/8/9
[...]

Whoa, Sgt. Friday is yer daddy?

That's pretty impressive!

Christopher Rickey

未讀,
1994年8月9日 下午3:57:421994/8/9
收件者:
captain sarcastic (kko...@nyx10.cs.du.edu) wrote:
: [This is a true story, and is Copyright 1994 Captain Sarcastic]

no. it is a false story and copyright 1993 CRick.

: So, Big Jilm stops by my place and asks me to go with him to get some food

i beat jim can raise your adrenaline.

: We had a little talk about that, and neither of us could figure out why we

: weren't really even shocked at seeing this stabbing taking place right in
: front of us. Weird. Anyway, I gotta go now, cos Jim and I are sitting

: around drinking iced tea and playing Doom like the losers we are.

: --

: Captain Sarcastic <kko...@nyx10.cs.du.edu> alt.captain.sarcastic is BAD.
: I am GOD here!

God is God around here!

|\ _,,,--,,_ chrisRickey "...there is a strange
/,`.-'`' ._ \-;;,_ fen...@umr.edu and wonderous green
|,4- ) )_ .;.( `'-' thingy there to see ..."
'---''(_/._)-'(_\_)

Maxman

未讀,
1994年8月9日 下午6:47:261994/8/9
收件者:
captain sarcastic (kko...@nyx10.cs.du.edu) wrote:

*bunch of stuff deleted for the sake of brevity*

: We had a little talk about that, and neither of us could figure out why we

: weren't really even shocked at seeing this stabbing taking place right in
: front of us. Weird. Anyway, I gotta go now, cos Jim and I are sitting
: around drinking iced tea and playing Doom.

Probly you weren't too surprised because a) You're in Deleware(don't ask me what
that has to do with anything...) and b) It was in a Denny's.
: --

: Captain Sarcastic <kko...@nyx10.cs.du.edu> alt.captain.sarcastic is BAD.
: I am GOD here!

BTW, Happy b-day Cap!

Maxman!!!!!!

Mitch Goldstrom

未讀,
1994年8月10日 下午5:24:361994/8/10
收件者:
James Leslie Steele (ste...@chopin.udel.edu) wrote:
: In article <328em7$6...@eccdb1.pms.ford.com>,

: yeah.
Dad??

Maxman

未讀,
1994年8月12日 中午12:27:121994/8/12
收件者:
Susan Roston (sro...@merle.acns.nwu.edu) wrote:
: In article <32911u$f...@cronkite.ocis.temple.edu>,

: holy shit!!!! gbaskin deleted!!!

Okay...
You caught me...
I've become a kinder, gentler asshole.

Simon Wagstaff

未讀,
1994年8月14日 晚上7:53:211994/8/14
收件者:

Hi. I'm changing the subject of this thread so I can tell everyone that
I got the stuff I ordered from the Foundation.

Send $1 to:

SubGenius Foundation
P.O. Box 140306
Dallas, TX 75214

and tell 'em to send you your stuff! (Don't forget to enclose the money,
'cause that's why people get their stuff...)

---
Coming soon to a theater near you: LE NOTTE EROTICHE DEI MORTI VIVENTI
"Creepy, crawlin, lizard eatin' black cat!" fnord "I'm gwyna blind ya!"
"Art is _never_ morally objectionable!" fnord "University of Florida!"

Jason Patterson

未讀,
1994年8月14日 晚上9:04:161994/8/14
收件者:
Simon Wagstaff (cae...@pine.circa.ufl.edu) wrote:

: Hi. I'm changing the subject of this thread so I can tell everyone that

: I got the stuff I ordered from the Foundation.

: Send $1 to:

: SubGenius Foundation
: P.O. Box 140306
: Dallas, TX 75214

: and tell 'em to send you your stuff! (Don't forget to enclose the money,
: 'cause that's why people get their stuff...)

Well, mind telling us all what this is, and what they send you? thx.. latre.

Jason Patterson : cru...@freenet.scri.fsu.edu //| // // //| // scene n._.n
NCruncher : irc : pat...@scri4d.scri.fsu.edu //||// // //||// missing `o o'
#NIN #BAD #ANSi : pat...@dirac.scri.fsu.edu // |// // // |// #0062048 (~@~)

the nin home page is at www link: "http://www.scri.fsu.edu/~patters/nin.html"
"i'm stuck in this dream it's changing me i am becoming" - trent reznor - nin

Simon Wagstaff

未讀,
1994年8月14日 晚上10:28:471994/8/14
收件者:

:
:: Hi. I'm changing the subject of this thread so I can tell everyone that
:: I got the stuff I ordered from the Foundation.
:
:: Send $1 to:
:
:: SubGenius Foundation
:: P.O. Box 140306
:: Dallas, TX 75214
:
:: and tell 'em to send you your stuff! (Don't forget to enclose the money,
:: 'cause that's why people get their stuff...)
:
:Well, mind telling us all what this is, and what they send you? thx.. latre.

I'm so glad you asked! I ordered and received the following:

1 SubGenius Media Barrage #12 tape
1 The Hairs in "Bob's" Ears tape
1 Black Hole of Carcosa paperback
1 The Story of Everything Bad childen's comic book
1 Club No New Year's devival video (this is still on back-order)

The two tapes are good. If Nike asks Rev. Stang to do a commerical,
I think he would should do the "Bob" Pokes Me in the Eye With Love
cut of the music tape. The other high-light is Mr. Science Lecture
Series Vol. 1 #1: The Mutron from the media barrage tape. It explains
how the universe is composed of one black hole and no more than half
a dozen Mutron particles. One of these Mutron particles passed close
to Earth 50 million years ago and caused the dynosaurs to evovle
rapidly into super-intelligent big lizards. They promptly used their
great intellect to teleport themselves off the planet to other worlds
in the universe. But they are coming back. I'm not sure whether
the dynosaurs are returning before or after the X-ist's arrive.
Maybe the X-ists *are* the dynosaurs and when they return they'll
find that mammals have overrun *their* planet and destroy us (that
is, unless J. R. "Bob" Dobbs can talk them out of it...)

Every SubGenius needs to buy these Barrage Tapes. Your encoding
might wear off if you don't listen to them on a regular basis.
And if your encoding wears off, YOU MIGHT *revert* _back_ 2 NoRmAl!!!

Brian Thompson

未讀,
1994年8月16日 凌晨1:48:531994/8/16
收件者:
Christopher Rickey (fen...@saucer.cc.umr.edu) wrote:

: captain sarcastic (kko...@nyx10.cs.du.edu) wrote:
: : [This is a true story, and is Copyright 1994 Captain Sarcastic]

: no. it is a false story and copyright 1993 CRick.

: : So, Big Jilm stops by my place and asks me to go with him to get some food
: : at Denny's for my birthday (today, Aug. 9) and I say, "sure." So, we hop
: : into his car and run over to Denny's. We order, and eat, and everything
: : is going swimmingly.

: : Suddenly, before we get the check but after dessert, we hear a loud crash
: : of breaking glass, and a waitress saying, "call 911." Oh, joy. So I
: : start to look over at the area of the restaurant that the crash came from,

... is there really any point to quoting the WHOLE DAMN THING??? You're the
second person in a row that's done that... I read it once, that was
enough... really.

0 則新訊息