First Post "Eye of the Prophet" 8/8

ROBERT PORTER-COOTE

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

A DS9 STORY - "Eye of the Prophet"
by Red Skye
Copyright April 4th 1997

This story is rated W for weird, S for slash and AR for age
restricted material.

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Odo.."
"You're looking well, Julian."
"You'll never beleive what I learned."
"Oh?"
"You remember where we..lived, before I was captured?"
Odo nodded, he'd never forget that place, the guilt he
felt at not insisting he accompany Ali on that fateful day
still lived with him.
"I found it marked on an old map in the Venda archives,
it was called the Lovers Grove, and the Babar maps call it The
grove of babes, because if lovers go there to mate, the woman
always gets pregnant. Or at least, they used to."
"Oh, why don't they now?"
"No one will go near the place, they think there's a
deamon in the grove that will kill anyone who goes near it,
not only that, but remember that forcefield you told me Venda
put up?
Odo nodded.
"It's still there. No one could reach it even if they
wanted to."
"I could," Odo said.
"That's where you buried Ali, isn't it?"
"Yes."
"When I die..I want to be buried there too."
"I'll bury you next to him. Now if you're through being
morbid, tell me what's been happening around here over the
last decade or so."
Julian smiled and pulled a case from his robes and fliped
it open, out popped a concertina of family pictures.
"My sons have been breeding like rabbits, just look at
all these baby's, all born since you were last here."
"My..they have been busy."
Then one picture in particular caught Odo's attention,
the babe looked like his daughter when she'd been still new
born and he drew it to Julian's attention.
"Who's little one is this?"
"Oh, that's Odette."
"Odette."
"Yes, I named her after her father."
"You mean."
"You have no one but yourself to blame for her, Odo. You
know that when I have great sex, I fall pregnant."
"Why didn't you tell me you .."
"I was going to tell you, if it was a boy, I was hoping
it was a girl..and it was."
"A daughter for a daughter."
"That's right. How is my little Winn anyway?"
"Not so little anymore, breaking hearts everywhere she
goes."
"As predicted."
"She sends her love."
"Tell her I look forward to her next visit, and make sure
you mention Odette."
"I will, I will, she's been pestering me about that. She
keeps saying it's about time I settled down and stopped pining
for you and gave her a brother or sister."
Julian gave a little shrug that made his gown slip to
reveal what had over the years with lots of excersize and
numerous pregnacies become a very lush and feminine body."
Odo felt the little thrill he always felt around Julian
when he was in the mood.
"What, right here?"
"I got pregnant with Odette in the middle of the bloody
throne room, during a gathering, you kinky thing you."
"Yes, well, there was a lot of cheering and yelling going
on, I'm sure no one noticed."
"I want you to make love me to me, right here, right
now."
"But.."
"Make me scream the roof down with excstasy."
"I've got a better idea why don't we.."
"I like you better when you're extroverted."
"I was thinking of the bubble."
"The bubble?"
"Well, you are going to let me take my son when he's
born, aren't you?"
"Well..Yes..of course."
"Then I think he should be concieved in the same place
Winn was."
"How do you know Winn was concieved there, Ali and I went
up into the grove a few times, and the cave.."
"But, did you have procreative sex in those places."
"Come to think of it..No.. How did you..."
"It wasn't Ali..It was me."
"What?!"
"Winn *is* my daughter, in every sense of the word."
"But, she's Ali's image."
"When Ali was killed..I buried him..I was covered in
blood..his blood..I took it into myself, to take his guise, to
keep you from learning he died.."
"Wait..don't tell me..all those times after we had our
talk, it was you."
"Yes."
Julian wiggled, the gown hit the floor and he stood
before Odo naked as the day he was born or to be more accurate,
decanted.
"Come here.."
"The bubble cave.."
"Here.."
"Julia.."
Julian put everything he had into a sultry purr that
turned Odo to pure mush.
"I want to have your baby, I want you to fuck me till I
scream the roof down, I want you to come here,
now..Literally."
Odo joined Julian, in more ways than one, but, he
restrained himself, making love to Julian without engaging in
procreative sex, until Julian feel into an exaushted sleep.
Then Odo covered his body and carried him away.

Julian woke in the bed he remembered with such fond
memories to see the fish swimming around in the water that
surrounded the glass bubble.
"Odo.."
"You're awake, good," Odo purred and Julian looked
around, his eyes widening.
It wasn't Odo he saw, it was his beloved Ali. He held out
his arms and Odo joined him on the bed.
"By the time you get out of this bed, you are going to be
well and truly pregant, Bijou."
Julian felt himself becoming wet, and hard.
"I want to feel you inside me Odo, I want to spend the
next few months, feeling your baby growing inside, knowing
there's a little peice of you within me."
Odo oblidged Julian buring himself deep within. Julian
sighed happily, then Odo suddnely sprouted another pair of
arms and began to give Julian the sort of loving he'd been
dreaming of for the last decade, the sort of loving only his
changeling could give him.
Odo made him writhe and scream with extsasy over and over
again, taking him, and taking him in. Joining with him body
and soul and when Julian once more fell into a satiated
slumber, Odo released his form and joined him, their dreams
intermingling as their bodies had.

After Odo had turned breakfast in bed into an erotic
experience and Julian whispered fuck me, the changling did,
driving him wild. After it came to a halt, they lay joined at
the hip, holding it each other, softly carressing and kissing.
"I love you," Julian whispered in Odo's ear.
Odo came, Julian screamed and writhed and passed out in
sheer pleasure.
It was a very smug looking Odo who smiled down on Julian
when he came to his senses.
"Want to try for twins?"
"Odo, you're..insatiable."
"I've waited 70 years for you to say that."
"I've loved you since the first time we made love."
"When Odette was.."
"Not Odeete, Winn.. That was it, Odo, that was the day I
found my soul mate, and it was you all along...That's why I
get hot just looking at you."
"It took you long enough to pounce."
"I didn't think you'd appreciate it. You surprised the
hell out of me at that function."
"When you get hot, I get hot, you're mind wasn't on that
function, it was on what you wanted to do to me and with me. I
just gave you what you wanted."
"Oh..yes..in more ways than you knew.."
"I won't take the baby from you Julia..Winn was enough of
a handful for me, and I know how much you love your babies,
and how it is for you to give them up."
"It broke my heart when you left with Winn."
"That's why you got hot and heavy with Ali's father."
"I wanted another baby, one that looked like her."
"Did it?"
"No..Only Winn looks like Ali."
"This one will look like Ali.."
"It'll look like me.."
"It'll take the image you lock in your minds eye,
Julia..If you think of Ali, that's what she'll look
like..trust me."
"If you say so."
"I know so, now, why don't we try for twins," he purred
thrusting deep and hard into Julian.
"Oooohdooo.."
"Yes..."
"I can't have twins.."
"Oh..that's right," Odo said, moving against him.
"Ohdooo..stop.."
"Ohhnoo.."
"Please..Odo.."
"You don't want me to stop. You've been wanting this for
so long, you want me to do this every single day, and night
that I'm here, and I will."
'Ohhhhdooo...Please.."
"Don't worry..You may get pregnant at the drop of a hat
when you're orgasmic, but, it takes a lot more to make me
impregnant someone."
"Ohhhh..then..don't stop."
"I don't intend to.."

They made love several more times and only once did
Julian have the sort of climax he'd had when he'd told Odo he
loved him, at that time, Odo was holding Ali's shape, and
Julian was playing Dom. They came together, and Odo remained
in Ali's shape after thier love play ended.
"Odo.."
"Yes?"
"Stay away from me..Until I call you back this time.."
"You don't want me to come back."
"While ever I can still bare children, I have to take
multiple lovers to ensure diversity..Some of my descendants
are attracted to each other. It would be a disaster if I had
multiple children to the same father."
"I understand..You will let me know when you've finally
come to the end of your child bearing years."
"I'll come to you."
"But.."
"For a short visit."
"I'll come back with you and stay with you, till the day
you die."

---==={*}===---

"Winn, if you've come to see your father."
"It's not Winn."
"ODO!"
"Yes."
"Why did you.."
"Er..well..Julian thought it was time Winn had a little
brother or sister.."
"You mean..
"I'm pregnant."
"That's wonderful."
"You ought to try it some time,"
"I have, several times, by the way, how is Julian, he
must be on his last legs?"
"Perish the thought, he's still fit as a fiddle, it must
have something to do with the food that he eats, he looks
better than women a quarter his age."
"Pregnant again is he?"
"He is now," Odo said with a satisified smile.
Dax hit him.
"I always knew you had the hots for him, even if you did
claim Winn was the result of drug induced passion."
"That drug either gave or enhanced a telepathic gift in
him, he's the one with the hots for me, I can't help it, when
he gets the urge to merge.."
"You get left holding the baby."
"Aue Contraie, Julian is having my baby, and he has had
another one, Odette."
"Another girl."
"Yes.. He didn't tell me till I saw him. I could take
another baby away from him... He gets soooo attached to them."
"So you got yourself pregnant, to satisfy your urge for
another child now that Winn's feathering her own nest."
"Is she?"
"She's chasing some Doctor around, that's why she
couldn't take the trip to Les'Inderia with you. You should see
the poor fellow, he doesn't know which way to run."
"What is he? A happy humaniod?"
"No, he just can't beleive his luck. Either that, or he's
heard about you and doesn't want to mess with your daughter."
"So you met him, what's he like."
"Young, he reminds me of Julian, and he's researching
Julian's life, he idolises him."
Odo smiled.
"About bloody time too. I was starting to think she'd
never find that pup."
"I beg your pardon?"
"Just another of Julian's prophecies coming true," Odo
said, then a sad look crossed his face.
"What is it?"
"The next time I go back...will be the last time.."
"Are you.."
"Four generations he said, there have been three, and the
third generation is just starting to pair off."
"Oh.. I was starting to think he'd out live another
host."
"If you're planning to see him again in this time, make
it soon."
Dax nodded.

---==={*}===---

Dax looked around the vast hall, seeing tall and sometime
etheral looking men who bore a huge resemblence to Julian,
some were the spitting image of him, young and old. Dax
couldn't work out which was the one he'd come to Les'Inderia
to find. Then he found himself face to face with a handsome
woman with long curly hair black hair streaked with grey,
Julian's eyes, nose and jaw, and a fantasitic body.
"Looking for someone, Dax?"
"Yes, I'm looking for your..Mother, or is that your
grandmother."
She smiled at him.
"If you're looking for Julia Bashir, you've found her."
"Julian."
"I stopped using that name after my third baby."
"Julian!" Dax exclaimed looking him up and down.
"Impressive, aren't I."
"When Odo said you looked better than a woman one quarter
your age, I didn't realise he meant you'd become more feminine
as the years passed."
"You ought to try being perpetually pregnant and keeping
your shape, Dax."
Dax smiled with a faint leer.
"Looks to me like you exchanged one shape for another,
and I like it."
A bird suddenly dove through the air and came down to
perch on Julia's shoulder. Julia stroked it's feathers.
"You'll excuse me for being so rude, but Odo forget to
mention your new name, though he did tell me Jadzia had passed
on."
"It's Vita."
"Vita Dax, meet Zia Ital Bashir."
Dax did a double take.
"You mean.."
"Odo's son, he discovered shapeshifting early and just
loves flying, don't you son."
The bird nodded.
"And he also checks out any man who comes near mama.
What do you think Zia?"
Zia studied Dax with a beady eye then hopped from
Julian's shoulder to Dax's rubbed against his face for a
moment, then flew off.
"Consider yourself complimented, he hasn't approved of my
talking to any man in a long time."
"Oh, why not."
"The last one who got close raped me."
"Oh, Julian."
"He called me the biggest whore on the planet."
"What did you call him?"
"A throw back. He was quite the preety one. That's why I
was checking him out. It's such a pity he won't be fathering
any children whatsoever. I had him emasculated.
Dax shuddered.
Then just to change the subject, Julia whiped out his
baby folder and flipped it open.
"Would you like to see all my baby pictures."
"I didn't know you had that many babies."
Julia laughed.
"I didn't give birth to all of them, most of them are my
descendents. I keep track of all of them."
Dax started cooing over the pictures.
One thing led to another and soon Julia was leading her
into a room that consisted of a huge bed, a suken tub and not
much else."
"You said this was the babies room."
"It is, this is where I make and have my babies. All but
four were concieved and born here."
He pointed to the tub.
"That's where most of them were born. I tend to spend the
last weeks of confinement floating in that tub, and more than
one has decided to make it's entry into the world while I
was."
"So where's the nursery?"
"Oh, it's empty now. There hasn't been a baby there since
Zia was born."
"Oh.."
"Not through lack of trying..I think Odo spoiled me. No
one has come close to satisfying me since. I've been thinking of
paying him a visit."
"He'll be happy to see you , and so by the way will Winn,
she's been ardently pursuing a young Doctor who thinks you're
the greatest doctor who ever lived.
"About bloody time too, I was beinging to think she'd
never find that pup."
Dax laughed.
"That's just what Odo said when I told him."
"It's nice to know she's finally found her soul mate."
"And what about you."
"He knows who he is, and when I've come to the end of my
child bearing years, we'll be together again, Julian said,
lighting a braizer and throwing a hand full of aromatic leaves
into it.
"Mmmhmm..That smeels lovely, what is it?"
"Their a rather..interesting aphrodisiac."
"Julia..."
"They say that any woman who makes love while in the
grove where they come from has a child...I've alway's wanted
to test that theory." Julia said, stalking toward Dax.
Dax backed up right up agains the bed, and fell back.
"Somethings never change."
"I miss being pregnant."
"I have no desire to become a father."
"Aren't you the slighest bit curious."
"About fatherhood, I've already experienced that."
"I meant about me."
"Just a little.."
"I don't think you've got anything to worry about. I've
been trying to get pregnant for some time now.. I just want to
test my theory that I've reached the end of my child bearing
years, with someone who has the experience to please me..And
you do have lots of experience."
"True.."
Julia's robe hit the floor and Dax found his gaze
dropping to his lap.
"You had a sex change."
"I haven't sleep with a woman, not counting Odo, since I
last saw DS9, I didn't see the point in keeping it."
"Odo will be dissapointed."
"Odo will be the happiest man in the world if you help me
prove my theory."
"Oh, really."
"Mhhhmmm.. I promised him that I'd go back to DS9 for a
visit when I did."

:------====<>{#*#}<>====------:

End of Chapter Eight

* Eye of the Prophet is written by Red Skye *
* All subsidiary characters not belonging to *
* Paramount, are copyrighted to Red Skye *
* Copyright, March 1997. *
* Reprinting this story in whole or in part *
* is denied without the permission of Red *
* Skye - except in cases of review. *