1st Post "Eye of the Prophet" 7/8

ROBERT PORTER-COOTE

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

A DS9 STORY - "Eye of the Prophet"
by Red Skye
Copyright April 4th 1997

This story is rated W for weird, S for slash and AR for age
restricted material.

*---++++============<>{#*#}<>============++++---*

<*>...Chapter Seven...<*>

---==={*}===---

"You made a big mistake, shifter."
"And you are making an even bigger one mister," Odo
growled at the beligerent luitenant who was blocking his path
with a phaser.
If his arms weren't full of babies and bags he'd have
taken the phaser off the man and used it to stun him, to teach
him a lesson. As it was, he was juggling wiggling babies and
bags, the babies weren't very happy, Winn in particular was
less than thrilled. She didn't like the vibes she was getting.
"Stand down, now, luitenant."
"But, sir."
Sisko strode into view and Odo thanked the prophets for
his intervention, now everything would be settled.
"Or are you going to shoot him, babies and all."
"If he didn't have them as hostages I would have shot on
sight."
"You are not only an idiot, you're an idiot who's a
disgrace to that uniform." Odo growled.
"I said, stand down, mister, it's Odo." Sisko snapped.
"Odo's dead, he was."
"Killed with Doctor Bashir when the Excalibur was
destoryed.."
Slowly the luitenant lowered the phaser. Odo wondered at
the by-play. It didn't make sense to him.
"Welcome back, Odo." Sisko said approaching to offer to
take one of the babies.
Odo handed Winn over and wondered what she'd make of
Sisko.
"I'd say it's good to be back..but nothings really
changed."
"You'd be surprised what difference two years and the
leisure to prepare for a war can do."
"You had *Leisure* to prepare."
"After the Excalibur was destroyed in the wormhole, it
closed."
"Perhaps thats because the prophets were busy with other
things in another place."
"Another time and place, The explosion had temporal side
effects, archeologists have been digging up debries of the
Exclibur from all over. They found the remains of one of her
shuttles buried deep under ground on Bajor - apparently it
crashed there over 300 years ago. They found more wreckage
that hit bajor between 200 and 250 years ago.. They've also
found wreckage on other planets in the system."
"It threw the wreckage back in time!"
"Hundreds of years, perhaps thousands..they're still
finding debries buried deeper than the ones found on Bajor
further out. And we know you were flung back in time between
100 to 200 years ago..the exact time you came to ground on
Les'Inderia hasn't and probably never will be established."
"You know where I was.."
"There's been contact between Les'Inderia and the
Federation for the last ten years."
"I wasn't aware.."
"It's after your time.."
"After my time.."
"You left in the past, and arrived in the present."
"Julian.."
"Is.."
"Odo!"
Odo's head whipped up and his jaw dropped as he saw
Julian Bashir staggering his way in a fully motorised exo-
skelton like Melora's.
"Julian???!"
"He arrived a week ago."
Odo stared at the man as he approached.
"Oh thank-god, I thought they'd killed you."
"They?"
"You'll have to excuse him, Odo..apparently he was on ice
for a long time."
"On ice?"
"In stasis. Apparently he was cloned."
"Cloned!"
"Yes..By all reports you helped his clone and it's
creator escape."
"That was a clone."
"An almost perfect one."
"You wouldn't beleive the things that clone got up to
Odo," Julian said checking out Winn.
The baby looked at him then held out it's chubby arms.
Julian smiled and took her from Odo to craddle her.
"Hello there..You're Winn aren't you."
"Yes..she is how did.."
"One of..my clones decendants told me about you..How you
took two babies with you when you left. One was Winn..no one
seems to know what the other was called."
"Julia.."
Julian smiled, moving winn to one shoulder so he could
reach out and stroke Julia's head.
"Hello, Julia."
"That..exoskelton.."
"The Les'Inderia were highly advanced when we thrown back
in time, but they weren't that advanced. Didn't you ever find
it strange that I was up and walking so soon."
"Ali Babar was a man of many talents."
"I can't tell you how hard I had to try to avoid laughing
every time I heard someone refer to the Empress that way."
"Empress!"
"Yes, Ali of the Babar clan, apparently they name all
heirs to the throne Ali."
"A woman rules the clan?!"
"That woman rules *Les'Inderia*," Julian corrected him.
"She's the first woman to hold a postion of such total
authority on Les'Inderia, from what I hear." Sisko said taking
pity on Odo.
"I bet she is.."
"She kept calling me Granmama.. The fact it was my clone
that went forth and multiplied, profusely, didn't change
anything but the number of greats, as she put it, the clone
was born of my body, and as far as she's concerned that makes
me her great great great great grandmother."
"I bet they treated you like a god."
"Near to it..They treat her..I mean Julia..I mean my
clone like one."
"He's still alive."
"She.."
"She was still a he when.."
"He is most definatly a she now, whatever else he was
when he was first created is..immaterial."
"H..She's still alive?"
"I thought I was looking at one of her great great grand-
daughters when I met her. Talk about shocks.. I don't know
which of us was more shocked to learn about the other. She
never knew."
"How did she take it."
"I'll kill the bastard came up a few times."
Odo smiled faintly.
"What was she like?"
"She was..preety much what you'd expect from the
Matriarch of a clan that rules the world. She doesn't take lip
from anyone."
"Is her son.."
"Still alive?"
"No. He died several years ago."
"Is his sons, son.."
"Still around..Yes. It was so bizarre meeting him. He's
the spitting image of me. Though he's older, but, he's as
different as chalk and cheeze when it comes to personality."
"Gruff."
"Very, but he's been through a few cival wars and
uprisings. You don't become a warlord and stay soft."
"Are the wars still.."
"There are still pockets of resistence to the new order."
"How many?"
"To many if you ask me..That's why they arranged to have
me shipped back home..Uhoh..Me thinks Winn needs a change."
He tried to hand her back, but she clung to him and
wailed.
"She wants you."
"Why don't you get Odo settled back in Doctor, I'm sure
you've got lots more to tell each other."
Julian nodded and Sisko gave Odo a little pat on the
shoulder.
"Welcome back Odo, the place wasn't the same without
you."
"My people don't know the wormholes back, do they?"
"Not yet, I've been keeping ships away, the longer we
can keep them from finding it's back.."
"The more time you have to prepare for an invasion. And
I'd like to take advantage of it as much as you so you may
need to get by without me for a little while longer, unless
you insist that I return to duty immeadiatly."
"You want to go back?"
"His clone.."
"Julia."
"Julia has the eye of the prophet..She saw certain events
unfold before they happened. If what Julian tells me is right,
the time is right for me to return. There are few things that
have to be settled."
"Like the babies."
"They're mine."
"What?"
Julian nodded.
"Julia told me he had two daughters. He left because it
wasn't safe for the girls there.."
"Would you.."
"Care for them while your gone?"
Odo nodded.
"Just when I thought escaped diaper duty."
Odo smiled faintly.
"Still muliplying."
"The woman is perpetually pregnant and surrounded by
children. Her own, and her descendants. Be warned, you'll get
roped into changing a few diapers and feeding. And some of
those babies are experts in projectile regurgitation."
Sisko chuckled at that.
"Watch Winn..She does it, when she doesn't like what
she's fed."
"And Julia?"
"Just leave her to own devices, she's quite capable of
taking care of her own needs. Just keep her away from strange
animals..It took me a week to find her after a rustler got
into our..place and she morphed into one and followed it back
to it's nest and made herself right at home."
"I'll keep an eye on her."

---==={*}===---

She was waitimg for him when he rematerialised in the
empty chamber.
"I knew you'd be back."
"You sent him back to attract my attention."
"I sent him back because it's where he belongs. This is
my home."
"I can't stay long."
"I know."
"I just had to see the changes for myself."
"You're timing is excellent."
"Is it?"
"We're having a festival, to celebrate the fall of one of
the throw back clans. You can see for yourself what sort of
changes have been going on during the festival"

---==={*}===---

The chamber was vast and crowded, every where you looked,
there were people milling around, laughing, cheering and
having a damned good time. The Majority were short and squat,
but here and there, a person would tower over the crowd. Odo
felt a thrill of excitement as Julia led him through him
through the crowd, trying to reach the throne, to introduce
him to her great, great, grandaughter. But they couldn't make
much head way, and Odo soon found himself upclose and personal
against Julia against a wall, next to an aclove where a statue
of Ali stood on a pedestal.
Waves of lust were coming off Julia as Odo was virtually
crushed against her, and he dragged her into the aclove away
from the crushing crowd, there to set her on the pedestal.
"It's preety crowded isn't.."
Julia didn't finish her statment, as Odo kissed her
passionatly with a little growl.
"Odo!"
"You want it admit it."
"Not here.."
Odo slid her robe up, as he sprouted another pair of arms
and slipped them under her robe to begin carressing her body.
"They're too busy enjoying themselves to notice."
"We can go back to my suite.."
"To the place where you've been had by so many men you
can't even remember all their names or faces." Odo growled as
his fingers found her sex and slipped inside.
The waves of lust increased as his fingers moved.
"Ohhdo..."
"Do you know how insane you drove me, those last few
months, always watching me, flaunting yourself, crying out in
your sleep." Odo said as Julia's inhabitions began to melt
away and she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him close.
He took her then, kissing her with a passion to contain
her cry, then as he began to move against her, and felt her
passion escalating he tore his mouth away, to press it to her
ear.
"It wasn't my name you cried, it was his..Ali's..But it
was me you wanted, and I'm going to fuck you till you cry,
till the only man in your mind, is me, till no other man will
ever satisfy you, till the only man you ever want, in your
arms and in your bed is me."
"Ohhhyesssyessyesss," Julia panted as he moved over and
inside her, with more hands, fingers and mouths than any one
person could possess.
Julia wrapped herself ever tighter against him as all the
repressed passion and lust Odo had held back was vented, and
when they reached their pinacle of their passion, their souls
merged intertwining as their bodies had, as they cried out
their excasty in the middle of the oblivious crowd.

---==={*}===---

Julian writhed on his bed, crying out in passion as light
years away the two lovers ended all the games and evasions and
were carried away on their wave of passion. He awoke to find a
very contented pair of babies lying on his chest and belly and
blushed.
"What are you doing here, I put you to bed."
They just looked at him and smiled.
"That was your daddy, wasn't it."
He gasped as wave of raw love and devotion swept over
him.
"Allah."

---==={*}===---

"They don't need me anymore..They're on the right path."
"What about your path."
"My path is with you Odo.."
Odo's mind drifted back to the cave where Julia had told
him about the visions the prophets had given her. He held her
tighter as she snuggled down next to him in the big bed they'd
taken their passionate reunion to.
He remembered everything Julia had told him, how all the
horror, all the sacrifices would be worth it in the end,
because the good times would outwiegh the bad. And now, the
bad times were coming to a close. Soon, Julia would find her
happiness, the happiness that made her so sure she had found
the right path to follow, and Odo couldn't give into the
temptation he felt to take her from this place, to return to
DS9 with Julia as his bride. As much as he wanted it, he
wanted Julia to be happy more. And he didn't doubt, that war
would come to DS9 just as it was ending here, on Les'Inderia.
"You are my great link," Odo murmered as he began to
stroke her.
"I love you..I'm lost without you," Julian responded, as
their gentle love play turned passionate once more, and their
joinging was even more mindblowing than their merge in the
Great Chamber.

---==={*}===---

Julian was wide awake and incredulas when the next wave
of exstasic passion crashed over him, and he was even more
incredulas to see two birds fly through the room to swoop down
and come to rest on him, morphing and shifting to become the
two doe eyed babies he'd so recently put down for a nap. The
feelings sweeping over him intensified after thier arrival as
their input, raw and pure crashed over him, and his eyes
rolled back as experience became too much for him and his
conciousness slipped away.

---==={*}===---

Julia almost fell out of her window as she leaned over
the sill to look at the garden below to see the face of her
creator and love.
"Ali," she breathed.
He saw her, he blew her a kiss then slipped away.
Julia forget all about Odo as she pushed away to spin and
rush headlong through the room, grabbing boots, and a robe,
hopping her way through to the door, there to bolt through the
corridors leaving a lot of surprised servitors and clans men
and women in her wake.

---==={*}===---

"You look terrible, Julian, are the babies keeping you up
all night?" Dax asked as Julian dragged himself into the lift
she was holding for him.
"They're going to make some lucky man *very* happy when
they grow up and start chasing men."
"What does.."
"Their telepaths.. Odo's going to have a fight on his
hands getting them to use their mouths and not their minds to
communicate."
"Ohhh.."
"They think I'm their mama."
Dax tried not to laugh.
"But I got rather used to children coming up and latching
onto me bawling for their mama on Les'Inderia."
"It must have been quite a shock."
"Truth to tell, the only shock I got out of it was
actually seeing my clone..The rest I knew.."
"You mean.."
"We're..connected. When I came out of stasis..I got hit
by a flood of memories..And I had plenty of time to assimilate
them while I was recovering from my injuries."
"So you know everything that ever happened to your
clone."
"She had acess to mine..I had acess to hers..A fair
exchange."
"Can you still.."
"Am I still aware of her? Yes..Sometimes..It's not
constant, though it was when I was on Les'Inderia..It was a
constant battle to keep her mind from overwhelming mine. Now,
it's just when something signifigant or highly emotional
happens."
"Do you know who the mothers of the babies are?"
"Mother. Yes.."
"As in one woman, but..."
"Les'Inderian woman can keep right on concieving children
even when they're pregnant. They were concieved with one
woman, at different times, born at different times. As for who
bore them, that's for Odo to share, not me."
"How do they keep concieving even when they're.."
"Now that's fascinating, they don't menstruate, they only
release eggs, when they have orgasmic sex, and they can keep
right on having babies into their ripe old age.."
"Really."
"Uh-hu..And you should see the babies, they are the
tiniest things. You could hold a Les'Inderian baby in the palm
of your cupped hands."
"So you could carry several at once without much
trouble."
"Oh, no, that's not a good idea. Two is fine, three is
pushing it, and more than that is dangerous."
"So, they'd have to give up sex the moment they become
pregnant to be safe."
"Just procreative sex."
"Uh-hu. Sooo..Tell me what it was like to wake up and
find out you'd apparently been changing the face of that world
the whole time you were in stasis sleep."
"I can sum it up in one word, weird."
Dax laughed.

:------====<>{#*#}<>====------:

End of Chapter Seven

* Eye of the Prophet is written by Red Skye *
* All subsidiary characters not belonging to *
* Paramount, are copyrighted to Red Skye *
* Copyright, March 1997. *
* Reprinting this story in whole or in part *
* is denied without the permission of Red *
* Skye - except in cases of review. *