Aargh, FFS..

BrianE

Aug 25, 2009, 6:36:29 AM8/25/09
I was waiting for something like this. I fucking hate that c**t
Ferguson. :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@

Manchester United eye Modric move

Modric has enjoyed an excellent start to the season

Manchester United are lining up their second transfer deadline raid on
Tottenham in 12 months with Luka Modric topping the Old Trafford
wish-list.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson, who swooped for Dimitar Berbatov a year
ago, is reportedly willing to offer £10m plus former Spurs midfielder
Michael Carrick to land the Croatia midfielder.

Modric has made a stunning start to the season for Harry Redknapp’s
table-toppers.

But the White Hart Lane boss would be loathe to let one of his star
players leave the club at a time when they have made a superb start to
the new season.

Modric has sparkled in the Spurs midfield after a nervous start to his
Premier League career and United are ready to make their move.

Should the champions fail in their bid to prize Modric to the Theatre
of Dreams, it is understood that they could turn their attentions to
Aston Villa and England star Ashley Young.