Attention Mike Twat

angelcake

Apr 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/12/96
If you think that your rant's against minorities are winning you any
friends then fu*k right off. Twats like you give the game of foorball a
bad name. I thought we had got rid of the f**king c**ts who ruin our
beatiful game. In the course of two letters you have personally offended
me. I am both of South African origin and Jewish. If I ever find you
walking around the streets of Manchester, be prepared for a good
kicking. Please fuck off and die, preferablly in the most painful way
possible!

See Ya (and I wouldn't want to be ya)
Angelcake
--
If you like it, do it.
If you don't like it, try it you might like it

Mark Norton

Apr 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/13/96
In article <316E61...@dial.pipex.com>, angelcake
<ange...@dial.pipex.com> writes

>If you think that your rant's against minorities are winning you any
>friends then fu*k right off. Twats like you give the game of foorball a
>bad name. I thought we had got rid of the f**king c**ts who ruin our
>beatiful game. In the course of two letters you have personally offended
>me. I am both of South African origin and Jewish. If I ever find you
>walking around the streets of Manchester, be prepared for a good
>kicking. Please fuck off and die, preferablly in the most painful way
>possible!
>
>See Ya (and I wouldn't want to be ya)
>Angelcake

Amen sister. It does appear that alt.dickless.racist.wankers have lost
another inmate.
--
Mark Norton
An I for an i