Why Is Bure...

Tom & Linda

Nov 29, 2002, 9:08:29 PM11/29/02

... shooting on goal from outside of the blue line?

I know we never have anybody go to the net... but shooting from outside
the blue line is ridiculous.

--Tom

Ginkgo Biloba

Nov 29, 2002, 9:13:43 PM11/29/02
Because he looked this team over and realized that this was the best chance
to score at the moment?

"Tom & Linda" <TKAN...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

MyRomanHoliday

Nov 29, 2002, 9:16:51 PM11/29/02
Because Bure is asked to be a solid two-way player, in the best tradition of
Niklas Sundstrom & Andrei Nikolishin. Scoring goals is no longer a priority.
When you *know* you'll have to get back to the D-zone to cover for super-sniper
Tom Poti, you don't venture into the O-zone. You shoot from the outside of the
blue line.

Ginkgo Biloba

Nov 29, 2002, 9:15:16 PM11/29/02
Ugh. Me wants to barf.