Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Holee shit!

Visto 15 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

One holer

no leída,
28 sept 2015, 3:47:5428/9/15
Talk about filleting fish.

IYM

no leída,
28 sept 2015, 6:46:0428/9/15
On 9/28/2015 3:43 AM, One holer wrote:
> Talk about filleting fish.

One of the few times I get to watch a Bills/Fins game as in my area the
Jets had played, and the Giants were on Thursday.... After last week, I
get the impression it was more of a Dolphins collapse than a Bills
domination. The Bills played their game plan and were extremely
effective, however they NEED to address the penalties - they were
killer....They play an opponent like they did yesterday, it doesn't hurt
much - We saw what it does against a team like the Pats. There was
still too much stupid on the field yesterday. I too was impressed with
Taylor...He seemed poised and comfortable. He is young and accuracy
problems seemed to pop up every now and then, but it was probably the
most comfortable as a fan watching that I have been in a long time not
biting my nails every time a Bills QB had the ball... Very happy dinner
last night with the family...THIS week at least :)

dvaoa

no leída,
28 sept 2015, 8:36:1628/9/15
My concern after the Pats game was, how good is our D really? At least against some of the more elite teams. Forget about the division, no way will anyone wrestle that away from the Pats. But, given the state of teams like the Ravens, Steelers and Indy, the wild card is doable...assuming no attrition due to injuries.

Which brings up my concern after the Phins game...is Sammy ever going to be healthy enough to become a truly impact player?

-d

Doc

no leída,
28 sept 2015, 19:14:4828/9/15
IYM <nor...@whitehouse.gov> wrote in news:mub5lk$445$1...@dont-email.me:
There were just 5 penalties.

Doc

IYM

no leída,
5 oct 2015, 7:22:595/10/15
...as I stated - They NEED to address the penalties - they were killer.
Yes, the 5 were in the dolphins game, but all yesterday tells me is
that they were relaxed when they had a comfortable lead. The abundant
penalties that were evident in the Pats game were still there.
Yesterday's game was absolutely GIVEN away. The Giants run defense
looked really good and they opened up some nice running lanes against
the Bills, however raw stupidity got the best of this Bills team.
Tyrod's TD? Nah, give it back. Another TD? Nah - Chopping...I
personally did not agree with going for 2 so early in the fourth being
down 14. Take the 3,...If they do that, and get the other 2 TD's that
they gave back they win the game but hey - I'm just armchair coaching.
Two 15 yard penalties back to back? That is just stupid & undisciplined.

Not to be all negative though, I was still impressed with Tyrod.
Handled the game very well IMO. The turnover was not on him, but being
the receiver being gang mugged of the ball.

I'm starting to get a tad nervous...The Colts aren't not that good and
Miami is in big trouble. Beating those two teams in hindsight is not
looking impressive at all. Losing to the Pats suck, but they are the
champs until someone knocks them down. Losing to the Giants the way the
Bills did was unacceptable. Classic definition of a bully is one that
usually picks on those smaller & weaker than them and gets their asses
handed to them by those stronger. If Rex wanted a bully, maybe he got
one? An 8-8 team is not going to get you anywhere. This is only week
4, but this was an important game that they could not afford to lose
when the Pats are in your division.

Oh, BTW - Thank Fox! Seems every time the Bills play the Giants, some
numb nuts producer feels the need to show a 25 year old clip of
Norwood's wide right and Parcell's getting carried off....Maybe only I
saw it as I'm in the Giant's market but I can imagine stuff being thrown
at TV's in western NY....

dvaoa

no leída,
5 oct 2015, 10:18:035/10/15
On Monday, October 5, 2015 at 7:22:59 AM UTC-4, IYM wrote:

> I'm starting to get a tad nervous...The Colts aren't not that good and
> Miami is in big trouble. Beating those two teams in hindsight is not
> looking impressive at all.

That's what I was thinking yesterday as well. A couple of mirages. No shame in losing to the best team in the league, but to the Giants? Now I'm not sure they can beat the skins or Eagles, either.

On the bright side: Maybe Gerrg Roman won't be interviewing for a HC job next season after all.

-d (wait, is that good news or bad news?)

euphemism

no leída,
5 oct 2015, 19:45:275/10/15
On 10/5/2015 6:22 AM, IYM wrote:
> On 9/28/2015 7:12 PM, Doc wrote:
>> IYM <nor...@whitehouse.gov> wrote in news:mub5lk$445$1...@dont-email.me:
>>
>>> On 9/28/2015 3:43 AM, One holer wrote:

> I'm starting to get a tad nervous...The Colts aren't not that good and
> Miami is in big trouble. Beating those two teams in hindsight is not
> looking impressive at all.

If you haven't put this in perspective just yet: The Dolphins have
played like shit every single week. The ONLY game they won came thanks
to the one player on the team with a pulse. If you are looking at that
game as a huge win, it is only huge in terms of bragging rights.
Beating them just now is simply beating the very worst team in the NFL.

IYM

no leída,
6 oct 2015, 8:15:106/10/15
...Which is what I was implying. The Colts were supposed to be top
tier. The Pats were the Pats, and to see the Bills not give up and play
all 4 quarters, accept a little humility that they needed more work was
good. They implied they let their emotions get the best of them that
game and that it wouldn't happen again. The fins were supposed to be
much improved....They spanked the Fins, which while I enjoyed the win, I
noted that it was more of the Fins imploding than the Bills. The Giants
game should have been a win. They shot themselves in the foot
(actually, both feet) and literally gave the game away. I see some
similarities between the Fins and Bills right now...Both teams have the
talent but while the Fins have have had no heart, drive or desire and
have been mailing it it, the Bills are playing with too much raw
emotion, undisciplined play, and stupidity. The Fins need to dial it
up, and the Bills dial it down and keep a cool head. They face a Titans
team this week that they should beat. In fact, the next 4 out of 5
teams should be wins with only a seemingly tough Bengals being hot right
now, until they play the Pats again on a Monday night in NE. The
question will be how they play should they fall behind. The refs have a
tendency to watch a highly penalized team with more scrutiny, so if they
start throwing flags they need to take a breath and move on, realizing
they will draw more scrutiny and can't get pissed about it being unfair,
and start doing stupid shit again. They lose this game this week and
the season is in BIG trouble...
0 mensajes nuevos