Ong's Hat massacre

Incunabula Research Center

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00
Investigative reporter, Chica Bruce talks to Joseph Matheny about the
history of the Incunabula Papers and the Ong's Hat massacre via long
distance phone/video hook up. (REAL media link)

Linked from http://www.incunabula.org/ongs-hat.html
direct video link at http://enterprise.adobe.com:7070/ramgen/chica.rm

--

T H E - I N C U N A B U L A - P A P E R S:
Ong's Hat and other Gateways to New Dimensions

You have been searching for us without knowing it, following oblique
references in crudely xeroxed marginal 'samsidat' publications, crackpot
mystical pamphlets, mail order courses ... a paper trail and a coded series
of rumors spread at street level ... and the propagation of certain acts of
insurrection against the Planetary Work Machine and the Consensus Reality
... or perhaps through various obscure mimeographed technical papers on the
edges of "chaos science"... through pirate computer networks ... or even
through pure synchronicity and the pursuit of dreams.
In any case we know something about you, your interests, deeds and desires,
works and days ... and we know your address.
Otherwise...you would not be reading this...

Albert Kineon

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00
Incunabula Research Center wrote:

hmm... interesting... email me... [alki...@freewwweb.com]