L.A. Times Editorial Board: "Conspiracy Theorist in Chief"

Rudy Canoza

Apr 6, 2017, 3:58:57 PM4/6/17
It was bad enough back in 2011 when Donald Trump began peddling the
crackpot conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was not a
native-born American. But at least Trump was just a private citizen then.

By the time he tweeted last month that Obama had sunk so low as to “tapp
[sic] my phones during the very sacred election process,” Trump was a
sitting president accusing a predecessor of what would have been an
impeachable offense.

Trump went public with this absurd accusation without consulting the law
enforcement and intelligence officials who would have disabused him of a
conspiracy theory he apparently imbibed from right-wing media. After the
FBI director debunked it, Trump held fast, claiming he hadn’t meant that
he had been literally wiretapped.

Most people know by now that the new president of the United States
trafficks in untruths and half-truths, and that his word cannot be taken
at face value. [ya think?]

Even more troubling, though, is that much of his misinformation is of
the creepiest kind. Implausible conspiracy theories from fly-by-night
websites; unsubstantiated speculations from supermarket tabloids.
Bigoted stories he may have simply made up; stuff he heard on TV talk shows.

This is pathetic, but it’s also alarming. If Trump feels free to take to
Twitter to make wild, paranoid, unsubstantiated accusations against his
predecessor, why should the nation believe what he says about a North
Korean missile test, Russian troop movements in Europe or a natural
disaster in the United States?

the rest at
http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-ed-conspiracy-theorist-in-chief/

Trump is the worst president ever and is a threat to the republic. He
must be removed.

Just Wondering

Apr 6, 2017, 4:58:45 PM4/6/17
On 4/6/2017 2:48 PM, PIBB wrote:
> On 20:58 6 Apr 2017, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
>> It was bad enough back in 2011 when Donald Trump began peddling
>> the crackpot conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was
>> not a native-born American. But at least Trump was just a
>> private citizen then.
>>
>> By the time he tweeted last month that Obama had sunk so low as
>> to “tapp [sic] my phones during the very sacred election
>> process,†Trump was a sitting president accusing a predecessor
> Another good editorial.
>
> The only thing I would take issue with is where the editorial
> gives Trump the benefit of the doubt by saying Trump tweets things
> like "Obama is wiretapping me" because he heard it elsewhere.
>
> I think Trump knows full well when he is making things up and that
> is something he made up.
>
> He didn't really hear the Obama wiretap story elsewhere except in
> the most totally offbeat and tangential way. In fact Trump was
> later to name the New York Times as a source even though it had
> never said such a thing.

So he said "wiretapping" as a synonym for surveillance. It is apparent
there WAS surveillance under the Obama administration.

Rudy Canoza

Apr 6, 2017, 5:29:02 PM4/6/17
It is apparent that at *NO* time was Trump the target of any surveillance.

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2017, 6:46:04 PM4/8/17
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 22:25:26 +0100, PIBB <inv...@nospam.com> wrote:

>On 22:01 6 Apr 2017, Just Wondering wrote:

>Trump did not use "wiretapping" as a synonym for surveillance as
>can be seen by looking at the several times Trump used the term
>and also how he's specific about Trump Tower.
>
>For example Trump Tweeted "How low has President Obama gone to
>tapp my phones" and "President Obama was tapping my phones in
>October". He's not using tap as a synonym for broader
>surveillance.
>
>Furthermore, there was no surveillance of U.S. nationals under the
>Obama administration unless a person was suspected of a criminal
>act or acting for a foreign power and then a FISA court order
>would be required. The U.S. suspects may get identified when the
>U.S. listens in to conversations of foreign nationals such as
>Russians.

So why has Rice taken the 5th?

---

Rudy Canoza

Apr 8, 2017, 8:14:12 PM4/8/17
On 4/8/2017 3:45 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 22:25:26 +0100, PIBB <inv...@nospam.com> wrote:

She hasn't. You've been reading fake news again.

Mitchell Holman

Apr 8, 2017, 9:58:07 PM4/8/17
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in
Why did Oliver North take the 5th?

Gunner Asch

Apr 9, 2017, 10:20:38 AM4/9/17
On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 10:06:56 +0100, PIBB <inv...@nospam.com> wrote:
>You're imagining it. She hasn't done that. Maybe it's time to
>stop getting your news from Breitbart and Fox.

Maybe you should seek a mental health professional for regrooving and
electroshock therapy?

Wiley E. Coyote

Apr 9, 2017, 11:46:07 AM4/9/17
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in
A 44 cal lobotomy.

Mike Colangelo

Apr 9, 2017, 4:43:36 PM4/9/17
On 4/9/2017 7:20 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 10:06:56 +0100, PIBB <inv...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> On 23:45 8 Apr 2017, Gunner Asch wrote:

Maybe you should stick a shotgun barrel up your gaping HIV-oozing
asshole and pull the trigger.

Susan Rice has not invoked the fifth amendment. You made that shit up.

Rudy Canoza

Apr 9, 2017, 4:45:54 PM4/9/17
On 4/9/2017 9:05 AM, PIBB wrote:
> On 15:20 9 Apr 2017, Gunner Asch wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 10:06:56 +0100, PIBB <inv...@nospam.com>
>> wrote:

> Remind me, are you the one Rudy Canoza was telling me about here
> and posted some pictures too. Operation scars and such like?

Yep - that's good ol' gummer.

Rudy Canoza

Apr 9, 2017, 5:06:56 PM4/9/17
On 4/9/2017 1:57 PM, PIBB wrote:
> He posted me a bizarre and somewhat offensive comment in this thread
> after I suggested Breitbart and Fox were not good new sources:
>
> "Maybe you should seek a mental health professional for regrooving
> and electroshock therapy?"
>
> I think I will give him a wide berth.

He's a faker - a totally impotent blowhard. He has been threatening to
have me killed for about 10 years now. I've been sticking rhetorical
fingers in his eyes, in at least as offensive language as what he used,
for all that time, and nothing has ever happened - and nothing *will*
ever happen. gummer has no means of carrying out his stupid threats.

That kind of tuff-boi talk is all he has. I think I posted the link to
the Google Maps street view of his shack, didn't I? He lives in Taft,
CA, a squalid, ugly, blighted town in the far southern end of the
Central Valley. The median income of Taft is far below the U.S. median
and *much* farther below the California median. In a word, the town is
a shithole...and gummer's squat is in the shittiest part of town.

gummer calls anyone who disagrees with him on anything, even trivial and
non-political stuff, a "leftist" or a "lib", and "mentally ill". This
is a person who exhibits extremely delusional thinking on everything. I
hope you read the Mark Wieber Cliff Notes that I reposted here?

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 12:10:47 AM4/10/17
On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 15:14:03 GMT, Ted <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You're imagining it. She hasn't done that. Maybe it's time to
>>> stop getting your news from Breitbart and Fox.
>>
>> Maybe you should seek a mental health professional for regrooving and
>> electroshock therapy?
>
>Telling on yourself?

Admitting you are mentally ill?

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 12:22:57 AM4/10/17
On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 17:05:58 +0100, PIBB <inv...@nospam.com> wrote:
>Remind me, are you the one Rudy Canoza was telling me about here
>and posted some pictures too. Operation scars and such like?

No idea what sort of pictures Widdle Wudy Canoli would have of me.

Frankly...I dont care. Why would you?

Want pictures of me?

https://goo.gl/photos/AAHBZ76k5myYnmPq9

https://goo.gl/photos/ZrYxCuuxEa61t9PJA

https://goo.gl/photos/SSfbczRwjsEtCwyN7

https://goo.gl/photos/nq9WmJM2krWYQrgn9

Need more?

Chuckle

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 12:24:09 AM4/10/17
On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 21:57:01 +0100, PIBB <inv...@nospam.com> wrote:

>On 21:45 9 Apr 2017, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>He posted me a bizarre and somewhat offensive comment in this thread
>after I suggested Breitbart and Fox were not good new sources:
>
>"Maybe you should seek a mental health professional for regrooving
>and electroshock therapy?"
>
>I think I will give him a wide berth.

Good move. I will return the favor. I hate stepping on garden slugs.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 12:27:13 AM4/10/17
On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 22:12:53 GMT, Ted <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote:

>> gummer calls anyone who disagrees with him on anything, even trivial and
>> non-political stuff, a "leftist" or a "lib", and "mentally ill". This is
>> a person who exhibits extremely delusional thinking on everything. I
>> hope you read the Mark Wieber Cliff Notes that I reposted here?
>
>He's definitely a mental case.

So you agree that Widdle Wudy Canoli is nutz as well? Join the club.
Everyone here thinks he is utterly bonkers. Except his roommates
there at the Home.

They of course think he is a god. Probably Koalemos.

The Greek god of stupidity.

Shrug.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 12:29:23 AM4/10/17
On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:43:37 -0700, Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con>
wrote:

>On 4/9/2017 7:20 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Wanna make me? (Grin)

>Susan Rice has not invoked the fifth amendment. You made that shit up.

No I didnt. that was Leftwing News. You know..fake news. Yet you
lap dogs lick it up like it was the finest gravy.

(Grin)

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh !!!!!

Rudy Canoza

Apr 10, 2017, 1:08:33 AM4/10/17
On 4/9/2017 9:22 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 17:05:58 +0100, PIBB <inv...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> On 15:20 9 Apr 2017, Gunner Asch wrote:

> No idea what sort of pictures Prof. Rudy Canoza would have of me.

The ones you posted of yourself following your surgery, gummer - the
ones that showed you could not *possibly* have been doing any one-handed
pullups a mere two years earlier. The ones that showed what a
dole-scrounging cripple you are.

Rudy Canoza

Apr 10, 2017, 1:09:12 AM4/10/17
On 4/9/2017 9:24 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 21:57:01 +0100, PIBB <inv...@nospam.com> wrote:

No, I've encouraged him to throw dog shit in your face, gummer. He has
nothing to fear.

Rudy Canoza

Apr 10, 2017, 1:09:42 AM4/10/17
On 4/9/2017 9:27 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 22:12:53 GMT, Ted <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> gummer calls anyone who disagrees with him on anything, even trivial and
>>> non-political stuff, a "leftist" or a "lib", and "mentally ill". This is
>>> a person who exhibits extremely delusional thinking on everything. I
>>> hope you read the Mark Wieber Cliff Notes that I reposted here?
>>
>> He's definitely a mental case.
>
> So you agree that Prof. Canoza is nutz as well?

He's talking about you, gummer.

Mike Colangelo

Apr 10, 2017, 1:11:08 AM4/10/17
On 4/9/2017 9:29 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:43:37 -0700, Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con>
> wrote:

It's a statement of what you ought to do and what you *would* do, if you
had a shred of integrity, which you have shown you do not have.

>> Susan Rice has not invoked the fifth amendment. You made that shit up.
>
> No I didnt.

Yes, you did. You asked, "So why has Rice taken the 5th?" The answer
is, she hasn't - you made it up.

Eric Trump

Apr 10, 2017, 10:47:19 AM4/10/17
On 4/9/2017 9:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Maybe you should seek a mental health professional for regrooving and
>>> electroshock therapy?
>>
>> Telling on yourself?
>
> Admitting you are mentally ill?

You really need to hire better writers, gummer. That's the lamest of
the lame.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 1:39:24 PM4/10/17
On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 22:11:08 -0700, Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con>
wrote:

>> Wanna make me?
>
>It's a statement of what you ought to do and what you *would* do, if you
>had a shred of integrity, which you have shown you do not have.

This coming from the fellow (you) who changes nyms like a woman
changes tampons and types bogus buffoonery? SNERK!!

>>> Susan Rice has not invoked the fifth amendment. You made that shit up.
>>
>> No I didnt.
>
>Yes, you did. You asked, "So why has Rice taken the 5th?" The answer
>is, she hasn't - you made it up.

I posted Liberal News. Given that you are a Lib (as shown by your
mental illness issues)...you have a problem with me posting Liberal
News?

Of course you do.

ROFLMAO!!!

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 1:40:32 PM4/10/17
You really ought to pick a nym and stick with it. But then...you
really ARE a head case...so...shrug.

Mike Colangelo

Apr 10, 2017, 3:06:36 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 10:39 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Wanna make me?
>>
>> It's a statement of what you ought to do and what you *would* do, if you
>> had a shred of integrity, which you have shown you do not have.
>
> This coming from the fellow (you) who changes nyms like a woman
> changes tampons and types bogus buffoonery? SNERK!!

All your usual sophomoric and lame bullshit aside, what I wrote is correct.

>>> No I didnt.
>>
>> Yes, you did. You asked, "So why has Rice taken the 5th?" The answer
>> is, she hasn't - you made it up.
>
> I posted Liberal News.

No, you didn't. You posted far-right-wingnut fake news. It is a lie
that Rice has invoked the fifth amendment. She hasn't even been *asked*
to testify, let alone actually testify.

You always lie.

Eric Trump

Apr 10, 2017, 3:07:57 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 10:40 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 07:47:20 -0700, Eric Trump
> <i.hate.w...@we.all.do> wrote:

>>> Admitting you are mentally ill?
>>
>> You really need to hire better writers, gummer. That's the lamest of
>> the lame.
>
> You really ought to pick a nym and stick with it.

No, I like making you dance and trip. It's really funny.

Your material is shit, just like your squalid life. You know this.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 7:05:25 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:07:57 -0700, Eric Trump
Having a chewieni yapping at me is simply funny. And I occasionally
flip a doggie bit in your direction and then yank it back before you
can swallow it.

(VBG)

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 7:13:29 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:06:36 -0700, Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con>
wrote:

>> This coming from the fellow (you) who changes nyms like a woman
>> changes tampons and types bogus buffoonery? SNERK!!
>
>All your usual sophomoric and lame bullshit aside, what I wrote is correct.

>>> Yes, you did. You asked, "So why has Rice taken the 5th?" The answer
>>> is, she hasn't - you made it up.
>>
>> I posted Liberal News.
>
>No, you didn't. You posted far-right-wingnut fake news. It is a lie
>that Rice has invoked the fifth amendment. She hasn't even been *asked*
>to testify, let alone actually testify.
>
>You always lie.

Im taking lessons from you Lefties. What...you dont want me to
further my education?

From 12 yrs ago....

Why Democrats Lie - (this is a corker! Wham! Bam! Evan Sayet nails
this one cold!)
SAYETRIGHT BLOG ^ | APRIL 23, 2005 | EVAN SAYET

Posted on 4/30/2005, 9:54:24 PM by CHARLITE

Why Democrats Lie Sandy Berger is caught cramming top secret war-time
documents down the front of his pants. Dan Rather is caught using
forged documents in an effort to try and steal an election. John Kerry
slanders one million of his "band of brothers" in bogus testimony
before Congress and continues to lie about having been in Cambodia on
Christmas eve 1968 sent there by Richard Nixon (who wasn't President
yet), hearing the Vietnamese "sing Christmas carols" (the Vietnamese
are Buddhists and don't celebrate Christmas) and being fired upon by
the Khmer Rouge who didn't become a military force until about half a
decade later.

Howard Dean attempts to spread outrageous lies about the President of
the United States and the events of 9/11 only admitting after being
caught that he never believed the lies he was spreading and only found
them to be "interesting." Al Sharpton, of course, made his name by
helping to fake the rape of a young child while Ted Kennedy clung to
his family name after leaving his "female companion" to die a
miserable death while he swam to shore to sober up before calling the
police. The leadership of the Democratic Party gave a standing ovation
to a movie that they know is nothing more than a lie-filled,
hate-filled, anti-American propaganda movie while Ward Churchill's
lies not only saw him hired at the University of Colorado but then
tenured and ultimately promoted to the head of the department.

These are not the "odd-zealot" but the heart and soul of the
Democratic Party -- from its most recent standard bearer to the newly
minted head of the DNC to its leading voice in "civil rights" to its
top foreign policy advisors to its House and Senate leadership and
beyond. Lying is not a small part of being a Democrat -- it IS the
Democratic Party.

Those who seek reasonable position -- the Joe Liebermans and the Dick
Gephardts for example -- find less support amongst the leftist
powers-that-be than did Saddam Hussein and Yasser Arafat. Al Gore,
always the conniving politician, recognize this and reinvented himself
for the fourteenth time -- this time as a spitting demagogue spewing
the anti-American hate and lies that is today's Democratic Party coin
of the realm.

Of course the Democrats call the Republicans "liars" but all liars
call the other side liars. It's hard to take seriously charges that
Bush is a liar because he agreed with Clinton who wasn't a liar,
Chirac who isn't a liar, and literally every other intelligence agency
on the planet with regard to Saddam's WMDs.

It is equally difficult to take seriously charges that Republicans are
"liars" in a book called "Lying Liars And The Lying Lies They Tell"
when that book is written by a man whose greatest political
contribution prior was a movie called "Stuart Smalley Saves The World"
and the book itself is so filled with lies that the author has to
swear in a court of law that he never meant for anyone to think he was
telling the truth (thus it was deemed a "satire" and the author saved
from the myriad of libel suits).

Remember, in every court case the cop says the rapist is lying and the
rapist says the cop is lying. The Nazis said the Jews were lying about
the gas chambers and the Jews said the Nazis were lying. Truth is NOT
always somewhere in the middle.

So why do Democrats lie? Well, for one thing, they have to. Democrats
recognize that the vast majority of the American people reject their
basic philosophies of redistribution of wealth, more and more power in
the hands of the federal government and more and more power over
America by corrupt and anti-American international forces like the
French and the United Nations.

Further they recognize that they have to lie because their policies
invariably fail when put into practice. The Democrats have had forty
years of uninterrupted social experimentation along their lines (as
well as the examples of socialist Europe and communist Russia) and
cannot point to a single legitimate accomplishment.

After decades of affirmative action, "new math" and their
"multicultural" experiments blacks are still disproportionately
members of an "underclass," our schools are so bad we have to
outsource the simplest jobs just to find people in India who don't
speak "ebonics" and America is more divided, not less divided, with
the left's agenda of chucking the whole "melting pot" concept in favor
of "multiculturalism" and America hatred.

The left also lies because, as I wrote in a previous post, there is
nothing they believe in except themselves. These are, in the words of
the former feminist leader Tammy Bruce, "malignant narcissists." Being
narcissists truth is defined as anything that advances their own
cause.

Because of their arrogance and self-importance anyone who disagrees
with them must be either stupid or racist. Lying to the former, to get
them to do the "right" thing, then, is doing them a favor and lying to
the latter is believed a "moral imperative."

Further, because there is nothing the leftist believes in other than
self there is nothing he puts ahead of his agenda. In the old days a
Walter Cronkite might well have had the same ideological bent as a Dan
Rather but Cronkite's respect for his profession kept him from being
an out and out liar. In the old days Hollywood's love for movies might
have seen the movie-maker give the best picture Oscar to what was
really the best picture. Today the award is given without regard to
the quality of the film but rather to any picture that advances their
leftist agenda (this year it was the pro-euthanasia "Million Dollar
Baby".) Once a museum curator placed beauty ahead of ideology and thus
filled the halls with exceptional works based on their aesthetic value
rather than crosses drenched in urine and elephant dung smeared across
the Virgin Mary's private parts.

Democrats lie because, with nothing bigger than themselves to believe
in -- not G-d, not country, not democracy, not art, not truth -- truth
is defined by whatever it is they say it is. Therefore the leftist
believes themselves incapable of lying no matter how many times a
Sandy Berger is caught cramming top secret war time documents down the
front of his pants, how many forged documents Dan Rather uses, no
matter how many children Al Sharpton fakes the rape of, no matter how
many hateful slanders come from Ward Churchill and so on. To the
Democrat any lie that advances their cause is, by definition, the
truth.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13294/fake-news-rap-sheet-last-week-msm-was-caught-john-nolte

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12780/shock-list-last-week-national-media-spread-much-john-nolte

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13001/omg-list-last-week-msm-spread-much-fake-news-john-nolte

Chuckle....its not surprising you are all considered to be mentally
ill.

http://www.wnd.com/2008/11/56494/

https://www.amazon.com/Liberal-Mind-Psychological-Political-Madness/dp/0977956318

Lots and lots more on that subject. Care to discuss it? Snicker

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 7:49:38 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:17:19 GMT, Ted <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote:
>Why you wanna be that way?

Because I dislike Leftist more than smelly fat drug addicted hookers.
Those hookers are at least that way by choice..Leftists are that way
because of failed genetics.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 7:51:44 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:22:03 GMT, Ted <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote:

>Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> All your usual sophomoric and lame bullshit aside, what I wrote is correct.

>>> No, you didn't. You posted far-right-wingnut fake news. It is a lie
>>> that Rice has invoked the fifth amendment. She hasn't even been *asked*
>>> to testify, let alone actually testify.
>>>
>>> You always lie.
>>
>> Im taking lessons from you Lefties.
>
>Good. Now stop being such a racist.

How can I be a racist? Im not a Democrat, Im not a Leftist, and Im not
white.

You on the other hand are a blivet. 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb sack.

Now off you go.

<plink>

Mike Colangelo

Apr 10, 2017, 7:58:32 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 4:13 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On 4/10/2017 12:06 PM, Mike Colangelo wrote:

>>> This coming from the fellow (you) who changes nyms like a woman
>>> changes tampons and types bogus buffoonery? SNERK!!
>>
>> All your usual sophomoric and lame bullshit aside, what I wrote is correct.

>>> I posted Liberal News.
>>
>> No, you didn't. You posted far-right-wingnut fake news. It is a lie
>> that Rice has invoked the fifth amendment. She hasn't even been *asked*
>> to testify, let alone actually testify.
>>
>> You always lie.
>
> Im taking lessons from you Lefties.

No. You're naturally a liar.

You agree: you lied when you blabbered about Susan Rice having invoked
the fifth amendment. She never did that.

Eric Trump

Apr 10, 2017, 8:03:45 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 4:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:07:57 -0700, Eric Trump
> <i.hate.w...@we.all.do> wrote:
>
>> On 4/10/2017 10:40 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> You really ought to pick a nym and stick with it.
>>
>> No, I like making you dance and trip. It's really funny.
>>
>> Your material is shit, just like your squalid life. You know this.
>
> Having a chewieni yapping at me is simply funny.

That's not what's happening. I'm showing you up, and you've given up
trying to make a point. You know you don't have one and never did
have. You lied about Susan Rice having "taken the 5th", and now you're
just kicking the game pieces off the table to avoid having to admit you
lost the game. But you did lose, and everyone knows it, including you.

Mike Colangelo

Apr 10, 2017, 8:15:18 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 4:51 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:22:03 GMT, Ted <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Im taking lessons from you Lefties.
>>
>> Good. Now stop being such a racist.
>
> How can I be a racist? Im not a Democrat,

I never lie [sic]. Its not in my nature. Of course, while I AM a
Democrat..
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.california/bzyURE1njyc/lIENeDD19Z4J

<chuckle> You *always* lie, gummer, and you always get caught when you lie.

Eric Trump

Apr 10, 2017, 8:16:07 PM4/10/17
You wouldn't know a leftist if one came up and boned you up the ass.
That's why so many *have* done exactly that.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 8:20:35 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:58:32 -0700, Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con>
wrote:

>> Im taking lessons from you Lefties.
>
>No. You're naturally a liar.

So who are you this hour? Hummm?

>You agree: you lied when you blabbered about Susan Rice having invoked
>the fifth amendment. She never did that.

MSM news is never a lie. Its just False Facts.

Like most of your postings in fact.

So lets see how long it takes for you to come up with a new
lie...er..nym. This will be 574 btw.

<plink>

(VBG)

Mike Colangelo

Apr 10, 2017, 8:32:07 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 5:20 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On 4/10/2017 4:58 PM, Mike Colangelo wrote:
>>> Im taking lessons from you Lefties.
>>
>> No. You're naturally a liar.
>
> So who are you this hour?

I'm your tormenter, every hour.

>> You agree: you lied when you blabbered about Susan Rice having invoked
>> the fifth amendment. She never did that.
>
> MSM news is never a lie.

"MSM" <chuckle> didn't say that Susan Rice "took the 5th". You did.
It's a lie, of course - she never did invoke the fifth amendment. You
just made it up.

Rudy Canoza

Apr 11, 2017, 1:09:10 AM4/11/17
> Pussy.

Ted, here's what you do. Create a couple more nyms. Post the same shit
style. You'll get right back under his skin - guaranteed. Even when he
knows it's you, he'll still bite. He can't help it. He's what we call
a "chronic" (that's what talk radio hosts call repeat callers, too.)

Ask Mike Terrell or Larry Jaques. They'll confirm that gummer just
can't resist the siren song of Usenet, where he always loses (or
"looses", in ray-ray keeler's parlance.)

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 1:13:49 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Eric Trump
Only guy that ever tried to bone me in the ass isnt with us anymore.
Care to be #2?

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 1:14:33 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:03:46 -0700, Eric Trump
<i.hate.w...@we.all.do> wrote:

>> Having a chewieni yapping at me is simply funny.
>
>That's not what's happening.

Actually you little fudge packer...its exactly whats happening.

Here..fetch!

Eric Trump

Apr 11, 2017, 1:31:15 AM4/11/17
<chuckle> Another lie. *Multiple* people have boned you up the ass,
Wieber, most of them repeat offenders. They were all leftists, too,
proving my point.

Eric Trump

Apr 11, 2017, 1:36:20 AM4/11/17
On 4/10/2017 10:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:03:46 -0700, Eric Trump
> <i.hate.w...@we.all.do> wrote:
>
>>> Having a chewieni yapping at me is simply funny.
>>
>> That's not what's happening. I'm showing you up, and you've given up
>> trying to make a point. You know you don't have one and never did
>> have. You lied about Susan Rice having "taken the 5th", and now you're
>> just kicking the game pieces off the table to avoid having to admit you
>> lost the game. But you did lose, and everyone knows it, including you.
>
> Actually

Actually, you little angina-suffering fudge-packer, I got it exactly right.

Here's what's going to happen, fudge-packer:

1. You're going to 'plink' me (the correct word, of course, is 'plonk')
2. I'll create a new nym, and torment you *multiple* times
3. You'll pretend not to know it's me
4. You'll 'plink' (meaning plonk) me again
5. GOTO 1

Watch and see, fudge-packer - it's guaranteed. I'm always right.

Eric Trump

Apr 11, 2017, 1:49:46 AM4/11/17
On 4/10/2017 10:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On 4/10/2017 5:03 PM, Eric Trump wrote:
>> On 4/10/2017 4:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Having a chewieni yapping at me is simply funny.
>>
>> That's not what's happening. I'm showing you up, and you've given up
>> trying to make a point. You know you don't have one and never did
>> have. You lied about Susan Rice having "taken the 5th", and now you're
>> just kicking the game pieces off the table to avoid having to admit you
>> lost the game. But you did lose, and everyone knows it, including you.
>
> Actually ...its exactly whats happening.

As I said.

Yes.

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 12:13:15 PM4/11/17
(VBG)

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 12:21:41 PM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 22:36:20 -0700, Eric Trump
<i.hate.w...@we.all.do> wrote:

>On 4/10/2017 10:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> That's not what's happening. I'm showing you up, and you've given up
>>> trying to make a point. You know you don't have one and never did
>>> have. You lied about Susan Rice having "taken the 5th", and now you're
>>> just kicking the game pieces off the table to avoid having to admit you
>>> lost the game. But you did lose, and everyone knows it, including you.
>>
>> Actually
>
>Actually, you little angina-suffering fudge-packer, I got it exactly right.

Angina? Ive not had that in 10 yrs.

>Here's what's going to happen, fudge-packer:
>
> 1. You're going to 'plink' me (the correct word, of course, is 'plonk')

Probably. I tend to clean house just before leaving for So Cal, and
not tell you about it. That way I dont read your posts for a day or so
after I get back

> 2. I'll create a new nym, and torment you *multiple* times]

Of course you will. The next one will be #575. You have a history of
doing this. Not a good history..but shrug. Its obvious by now and
by your own admission you have an obsession with me. And thank you
for admitting all this. Now I have something else to cut and paste.
Ill also send a few complaints to ES and Easy News and see about
getting you tossed off the net, just to see if you have any luck
finding a new provider. You really arent very smart are
you.....snicker.

> 3. You'll pretend not to know it's me

Of course I will. Its part of your game. Sometimes I play it, other
times I wont.
(Grin)

> 4. You'll 'plink' (meaning plonk) me again

Sooner or later. Actually...Ive found that if I dont respond to you
for a day or two..you change your nym, thinking that Ive kill filed
you. Ive had several days peace each time, while watching you morph
from nym to nym like a true pyschopath.

> 5. GOTO 1

(VBG)

>Watch and see, fudge-packer - it's guaranteed. I'm always right.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! And quite impressed by your own invincability
too...right?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

#BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 11, 2017, 3:33:26 PM4/11/17

> How can I be a racist? Im not a Democrat,

That is a paradox.

--
That's Karma

%

Apr 11, 2017, 4:44:39 PM4/11/17
Ted wrote:
> LOL. Good idea.

everybody's a xtit

%

Apr 11, 2017, 5:24:43 PM4/11/17
Ted wrote:
> What's a xtit?

the x is silent as in xitan

Eric Trump

Apr 11, 2017, 7:26:40 PM4/11/17
On 4/11/2017 9:13 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Only guy that ever tried to bone me in the ass isnt with us anymore.
>>
>> <chuckle> Another lie. *Multiple* people have boned you up the ass,
>> Wieber, most of them repeat offenders. They were all leftists, too,
>> proving my point.
>
> (VBG)

gummer oafishly concedes defeat again.

Eric Trump

Apr 11, 2017, 7:28:24 PM4/11/17
On 4/11/2017 9:21 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 22:36:20 -0700, Eric Trump
> <i.hate.w...@we.all.do> wrote:
>
>> On 4/10/2017 10:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Actually
>>
>> Actually, you little angina-suffering fudge-packer, I got it exactly right.
>
> Angina? Ive not had that in 10 yrs.

LOL!

>> Here's what's going to happen, fudge-packer:
>>
>> 1. You're going to 'plink' me (the correct word, of course, is 'plonk')
>
> Probably.

Yep.

>> 2. I'll create a new nym, and torment you *multiple* times]
>
> Of course you will.

Yep. And you'll respond to that one a few dozen times, and the next
one, and the next one...

>> 3. You'll pretend not to know it's me
>
> Of course I will.

Of course.

>> 4. You'll 'plink' (meaning plonk) me again
>
> Sooner or later.

Yep.

>> 5. GOTO 1
>
> (VBG)

Guaranteed.

>> Watch and see, fudge-packer - it's guaranteed. I'm always right.
>
> ROFLMAO!!!!!!! And quite impressed by your own invincability
> too...right?

Not invincible, but safe enough from anything you might do.

Mike Colangelo

Jun 25, 2017, 2:25:47 PM6/25/17
>>> So why has Rice taken the 5th?
>>>

>> You're imagining it. She hasn't done that. Maybe it's time to
>> stop getting your news from Breitbart and Fox.
>
> Maybe you should seek a mental health professional for regrooving and
> electroshock therapy?

Maybe you should stick a shotgun barrel up your gaping HIV-oozing
asshole and pull the trigger.

Mike Colangelo

Jun 25, 2017, 2:27:18 PM6/25/17
On 4/10/2017 4:51 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:22:03 GMT, Ted <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Im taking lessons from you Lefties.
>>
>> Good. Now stop being such a racist.
>
> How can I be a racist? Im not a Democrat,

Wiley E. Coyote

Jun 26, 2017, 4:50:42 PM6/26/17
Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con> wrote in news:KeT3B.44728$_N3.30162
@fx04.iad:

> On 4/9/2017 7:20 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

My goodness you progs are such a violent and mentaly questionable lot.

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017

Wiley E. Coyote

Jun 26, 2017, 4:52:45 PM6/26/17

> On 4/10/2017 4:51 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Good. Now stop being such a racist.
>>
>> How can I be a racist? Im not a Democrat,
>
> I always lie. It's in my nature, I AM a Democrat..

Fixed it for you.

Mike Colangelo

Jun 26, 2017, 5:08:30 PM6/26/17
Restore Wieber's idiotic post that dogshit mangled:

>> I never lie [sic]. Its not in my nature. Of course, while I AM a Democrat..
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.california/bzyURE1njyc/lIENeDD19Z4J
>>
>> <chuckle> You *always* lie, gummer, and you always get caught when you
>> lie.
>
> I unethically edited it for you.

That's okay, it was no trouble to put it back the way it was, little
squat-to-piss faggot.

You're so fucking stupid, you can't even get the pseudonym right. The
character's name is "Wile E. Coyote" - not "Wiley", you stupid cocksucker.

Wiley E. Coyote

Jun 26, 2017, 5:16:57 PM6/26/17
Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con> wrote in
Hey, your momma took my cock out her mouth long enogh to tell you to shut
up.

Mike Colangelo

Jun 26, 2017, 5:20:28 PM6/26/17
<yawn> And you can't think up an original insult, either.

Gunner Asch

Jun 26, 2017, 10:16:03 PM6/26/17
Rudy really is mentally ill isnt he.....

Gunner Asch

Jan 3, 2018, 3:38:40 AM1/3/18
On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 09:21:36 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>

Gunner Asch

Jan 3, 2018, 7:19:24 AM1/3/18
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 00:38:32 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Poor bastard almost made the 1000 Nyms record..he lost by about 62 nym
changes

Wayne Autrey

Jan 3, 2018, 10:54:43 AM1/3/18
No. You made that number up. You haven't counted, you don't have a list.