War against us on American soil. Applaud deaths of enemies in power

saintr...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2015, 10:19:59 AM7/25/15
the USA is a sunk nation for many of us. The government leaves us maimed robbed imprisoned and without human rights.

Google search mobile audit club.
YouTube search saintrambone uploads

Let us applaud the breaking up of the USA and the execution of the dictators puppets in power. They are stealing oil and dealing marijuana and heroin to those of us who may use it. They want to destroy our families

They are using high tech weapons in war. Psych ops weapons leave us at their mercy

Let us applaud the deaths of our enemies in power and the breakup of the war criminal empire Internationale controlling the U.S.

In 2001 the pentagon was attacked. It is too bad the entire nation was not nuked. We are better off dead than under our enemies in power and their wealthy followers

The USA government deliberately maims military personnel and they abandon us. Let us applaud suicide bombers in the Vietnam war of our era on American soil

All mercy killing here is applauded. The deaths of our enemies in power is like killing technological warlords and slave masters. Cheer when they fall. They have harmed us. Beware of new weapons.

May god be with us in killing our enemies on USA soil and internationally. The seafood has radiation. Do not feed it to your young if from the oceans.

Kurt brown saint ram bone. A victim who wants the aggressors to suffer as we have including any and all weaponries and methods.

California has a Mexican and European war criminal sect in power that is in power by corruption and warfare in d.c.. Applaud their deaths in the coming holy wars against predatory capitalists

They drink our blood. We should drink theirs. Beware of technological warfare including psych ops