To the U.S. - The Real War Plan

Sovereign of the Universe

Feb 21, 2015, 12:22:45 AM2/21/15
The U.S. along with the United Nations should begin preparing war plans for
a 40 Nation, 2,000,000 man invasion of Iraq. If ISIL does not cease,
desist, and quit Iraq immediately, the Nations of the world shall be forced
to restore justice and order. The invasion must be reminiscent of 1991
Operation Desert Storm. However that successful operation evicted the
Iraqis merely from Kuwait City. This operation shall require the liberation
of a large area of Northern Iraq. No U.S. soldiers should be forced as
slaves to fight in Iraq, but only those who believe in the war should go.
Only soldiers who believe in what they're doing win wars. A one year long
build up before the invasion must be required. We should draw up multiple
war plan scenarios with Russia. ISIL must be bombed into weakness [word] in
the year before the invasion. If the invasion is done right with
overwhelming force, it should take merely a matter of days, weeks, or at
most months, as did Operation Desert Storm. Not as Afghanistan the previous
Iraq debacles, Vietnam or Korea. ISIL should not be underestimated. As the
vampires they are, they have seized the same military vehicles and weapons
the U.S. has. The wild card in this plan is Syria and Russia. The United
Nations could invade Syria also. It would be good to reconcile somehow with
Assad, Russia, and the Syrian rebels and make everyone happy. If we are
going to go over there with a large enough army, we may as well take care of
Syria as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_ISIL

While it otherwise may seem imperative to invade Iraq immediately, and
strategic use of forces where clearly effective is in that case certainly
warranted, we must think carefully before striking, because an ineffective
attack plan could leave us fighting in Iraq for 5+ years, while an effective
attack plan 1 year from now (and one year is going to pass) could wrap up
the problem in a matter of weeks or months.

Afghanistan and Iraq cost way more because they were done wrong, with a
gradual build up, rather than with overwhelming force in a matter of days,
or weeks, are at most months.

That's probably a big part of the reason why the Iraq war went on and on,
and why things are the way they are today!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War
965,000 U.S. troops liberated Kuwait vs. 650,000 Iraqi troops for 1 city!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
265,000 Allied troops invaded Baghdad vs. 375,000 Iraqi troops for an entire
country!

And this before the U.S. had even wrapped up Afghanistan!!?!

Iraqi troops had no reason to fight for Saddam, deserted and fled!!

=> ISIS is much more determined and believes in their cause!!
They are apparently blood thirsty murderers eager for war.
They will be much harder to contend with.

We need overwhelming force and the world on our side, to conduct the
operation right and succeed. We also need something clear and concise worth
fighting _for_. For instance, individuals are sovereigns and the land
belongs to everyone!