Though I Speak As If With Authority ...

Sovereign of the Universe

Feb 21, 2015, 12:25:17 AM2/21/15
I speak these posts, as if with Authority. But the Spirit of Truth is the
true authority all must endeavor to follow. Logic and reason
can also lead to truth.

2 Corinthians 4, Paul Says:
13 And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written,
"I believed and therefore I spoke," {Psalm 116:10} we also believe and
therefore speak,

John 12, Jesus Says
49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me
gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. And I know
that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as
the Father has told Me, so I speak."

1Corinthians 13, Paul Says
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is
perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

John 14, Jesus Says:
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither
sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be
in you."