Re: more than 10 posts to goathead per week leads to hairy palms

Message has been deleted

%

Feb 16, 2012, 10:09:13 PM2/16/12
bit r ?t wrote:
> fap fap fap fap is all you fappers do in here.
>

> fapping with emmett gulley fap fap fap fap
> emmett gets sweet fuck all!!!
> LOL SMACKDOWN!
>

> Why don't the bunch of you lazy bastards go and get jobs instead of
> sitting in your own shitty pants all day on the internet.

where's the fun in that
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Feb 16, 2012, 10:47:01 PM2/16/12
bit r ?t wrote:
> This just in from %
>> bit r ?t wrote:
>>> fap fap fap fap is all you fappers do in here.
>>> sitting in your own shitty pants all day on the internet.
>>

>> where's the fun in that
>

> the fun is in the fapping for fun

i only fap for real , its serious

%

Feb 16, 2012, 10:47:29 PM2/16/12
bit r ?t wrote:
> This just in from Janithor
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 2/16/2012 6:57 PM, bit r ⦿t wrote:
>>> fap fap fap fap is all you fappers do in here.
>>>

>>> fapping with emmett gulley fap fap fap fap
>>> emmett gets sweet fuck all!!!
>>> LOL SMACKDOWN!
>>>

>>> Why don't the bunch of you lazy bastards go and get jobs instead of
>>> sitting in your own shitty pants all day on the internet.
>>

>> Hi bit rot, good to see you in the Goathead. What kind of work do
>> you do?
>

> Vagina tester.

you just fapped him

%

Feb 16, 2012, 10:48:04 PM2/16/12
Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
> No seriously, what kind of work do you do?

he doesn't he's just a fapper

Message has been deleted

%

Feb 16, 2012, 11:17:32 PM2/16/12
Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
> Well I'll be fapped. I thought he did more than fapping fap all the
> fapping time.

he does do a little in between dry heaves ,
he looks for new words that mean , " whack off "

=^..^=

Feb 16, 2012, 11:43:21 PM2/16/12
On Feb 16, 9:57 pm, auto-genera...@privacy.invalid (bit r ⦿t) wrote:
> fap fap fap fap is all you fappers do in here.

hi

%

Feb 17, 2012, 12:00:08 AM2/17/12
no , cause i knew