Vladimir Explains It All

mixed nuts

Sep 6, 2017, 12:17:01 AM9/6/17
"It is difficult to talk to people who confuse Austria and Australia.
But there is nothing we can do about this; this is the level of
political culture among part of the American establishment. As for the
American people, America is truly a great nation if the Americans can
put up with so many politically uncivilised people."

-Vladimir Putin

http://thesaker.is/putin-it-is-difficult-to-talk-to-people-who-confuse-austria-and-australia/

Switzerland and Swaziland are confusing too.

--
Grizzly H.

Anonymous

Sep 6, 2017, 12:37:16 AM9/6/17
He probably had Obummer and Michael in mind.😈

Graham

Sep 6, 2017, 7:57:01 AM9/6/17

"Anonymous" schreef in bericht news:oonu1r$16si$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
I recently saw a video where 100 Americans were asked on the street to name
a country beginning with 'U', a few got Uganda but only 9 got United states
of America ;-)

Sinclair

Sep 6, 2017, 8:03:47 AM9/6/17
United Kingdom.
Ukraine.
United Arab Emirates.
Uruguay.
Uzbekistan.
Uganda.

Fran

Sep 6, 2017, 8:40:09 AM9/6/17
On 6/09/2017 2:16 PM, mixed nuts wrote:
> "It is difficult to talk to people who confuse Austria and Australia.
> But there is nothing we can do about this; this is the level of
> political culture among part of the American establishment. As for the
> American people, America is truly a great nation if the Americans can
> put up with so many politically uncivilised people."
>
> -Vladimir Putin

Poor old Bush.
I'm not sure if either of those have a US spook base located in one of
them like my country does. Without that base, the US is blind to sig.
intell. for half of the world and can't do drone strikes.

BowTie

Sep 6, 2017, 8:48:02 AM9/6/17
Well, Graham, I might be inclined to answer with a word beginning with a double-U. "Why?"

😉😉😉😉

Anonymous

Sep 6, 2017, 12:59:50 PM9/6/17
A new poster? Welcome aboard, matey 😇

Anonymous

Sep 6, 2017, 1:09:04 PM9/6/17
There is a new one. UGO GIRL.🤗

Graham

Sep 6, 2017, 10:30:04 PM9/6/17

"Sinclair" schreef in bericht
Silly question from a Dutchman, is the UK actually a country?

Anonymous

Sep 6, 2017, 10:44:04 PM9/6/17
It's name implies it's a kingdom.

mixed nuts

Sep 6, 2017, 11:10:01 PM9/6/17
> Silly question from a Dutchman, is the UK actually a country?

It's four countries with one monarch.
It used to be more countries (it was an empire for a bit).

--
Grizzly H.

The Welsh Windbag

Sep 7, 2017, 12:24:58 PM9/7/17
Some argue that it is 3 countries: England and Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. I have used an Oxford comma for clarity, the point being that England and Wales could be said to be one country following the Act of Union. But I'm on your side, and just felt like being awkward.

Sinclair

Sep 7, 2017, 2:18:34 PM9/7/17
Yes or at least the United Nations thinks so

Kosher

Sep 7, 2017, 2:59:33 PM9/7/17
Not surprised. How many asked what a "U" was?

Anonymous

Sep 7, 2017, 6:21:08 PM9/7/17
Those street interviews are hilarious.