Possible movie trigger warning

Mary

Sep 19, 1993, 5:25:44 PM9/19/93
Hi Everyone -

I saw "Stephen King's Sleepwalkers" this weekend and it contains a
possible trigger.

*************SPOILER FOR DISCUSSION OF MOVIE CONTENT***************

If you like horror movies (and I know that many of you don't, but I do)
this is a pretty decent horror movie, with one exception: the 2 monsters
(sleepwalkers) in the movie are a mother and son who have an incestuous
sexual relationship. I think that most non-survivors would find the
"romantic" scenes between the two to be pretty distasteful, but for
survivors I think that the scenes could be a very strong trigger. So,
consider yourself warned.

Hugs if you want them.

Mary B. (1349)

--
To use this service, send EMAIL to:
anon...@twwells.com -- test path/get anonymous id

Ed Carp

Sep 19, 1993, 7:33:04 PM9/19/93
Mary (anon...@twwells.com) wrote:
: Hi Everyone -

: I saw "Stephen King's Sleepwalkers" this weekend and it contains a
: possible trigger.

: *************SPOILER FOR DISCUSSION OF MOVIE CONTENT***************

: If you like horror movies (and I know that many of you don't, but I do)
: this is a pretty decent horror movie, with one exception: the 2 monsters
: (sleepwalkers) in the movie are a mother and son who have an incestuous
: sexual relationship. I think that most non-survivors would find the
: "romantic" scenes between the two to be pretty distasteful, but for
: survivors I think that the scenes could be a very strong trigger. So,
: consider yourself warned.

Thanks for posting this. I haven't seen "The Good Son" yet, but if the
commercials are any indication, this might be one that you might wanna
pass up, too. It's about a kid who is pretty evil - when the good kid tries
to telll people about the bad kid doing stuff, he's pretty much laughed
at. Might be a trigger for some. It was for me - don't know why, though.

I don't think I'll be going to see the movie...
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG e...@apple.com 510/659-9560
anon...@khijol.uucp