STORY: The Violation of Sunny a wrestling story, by Wonder Mike

M6968

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98

This is a FICTIONAL story an in no way is meant to infer that this is the
behavior of
these wonderful people, it is written with love for all.

It contains sex of an EXTREME nature, if you are under age, or easily
offended
stop reading now

THE VIOLATION OF SUNNY
a tale of wrestling, by Wonder Mike
The people's writer

Tammy Lynn Stych, A K. A. Sunny was worried about her move to
Extreme Championship Wrestling, some people thought it was a bad career move
but her talents were being wasted in the WWF and she wanted to be able to
spend more time with her fiance Chris.

So was also wondered if she would be accepted, after all she had just
signed
a contract that made her the highest paid performer in the company and she
wasn't even a wrestler, the guys were risking their neck's for peanut's and
she was rolling in dough.

That was why she was so glad when the other girls, Chastity, The head
cheerleader, Francine and Beulah, told her they were all very happy to have
her join the family, and would like to take her to dinner.

The girls came to pick her up and told her "We have to stop at Beulah's
house first."

They all went inside and Chastity immediately grabbed her from behind
and covered her face with a rag soaked in chloroform, Sunny screamed

"what are you", and passed out,

The next thing she new she was in a base basement blind folded and gagged
laying on
a bench her leg's bent and spread apart as wide as they could go, her ass right
at the
edge of the bench, her arm's bent back and tied to the ground, she was
completely horizontal so it wasn't really that uncomfortable.

Sunny felt some cold and wet press against her pussy, it startled her,
then it's tongue went deep inside of her, she had been eaten out before, but
never this could, who ever was doing it was a real pro, and had to have the
longest
tongue in the world it was buried at least three inches inside of her and was
taking long, hard strokes, it was trying to get even deeper, it was only
seconds
before she started shaking from her first O.

All of a sudden the licking stopped, she was disappointed and wanted to say
something
but couldn't.

The next thing she felt was something with ridges being rubbed against her
cunt,
it was slowly inserted, and pushed in and out, she guessed whatever it was, was
about
three inches in diameter and ribbed, she heard a bark and then realized what
had
given her the orgasm, now she was embarrassed.

Beulah said "I guess we can take of the blind fold for now," Sunny's
eye's adjusted to the light and the first thing that she saw was the German
Shepherd.
She looked down and saw that Chastity was pushing an ear of corn into her.

"This is just the start Bitch" she said, Francine chimed in "Yeah."

Chastity removed the corn and brought the dog over again, and buried a
milkbone into Sunny's snatch the dog quickly buried his nose into Sunny and
lapped
at her cunt trying to get the treat, Sunny was embarrassed by how quickly she
came.

Beulah removed her shoe and said now it's my turn, chastity grabbed her dog
Beulah shoved her shoe into Sunny and began to twist and turn it, she then took
of her other shoe and slammed it into the tied Sunny.

Sunny began to twist and turn trying to fight of her third Orgasm, but it
was going to be a losing battle, but has quickly has she started Beulah stopped
and replied "Now we go to the extreme."

It was now Francine's turn to work on Sunny, what did she have in mind?

She kneeled in front of her and started to finger her. One finger, than two,
then three, within minutes she had her whole fist buried halfway up her cunt
ramming it into the poor tied girl, now she would get her final orgasm, but
no Francine removed her fist and Chastity said "Not yet," Francine chime in
"Yeah."

It was now Chastity's turn, she reached into her bag and pulled out
a 18 ounce jar of Smucker's peanut butter, "Hey with a name like Smucker's
it's got to feel good."

She then rammed the glass jar which had diameter of 7 inches or was three
inches
across into her pussy, she would have done it with out mercy except the jar
was
so fat she couldn't get her hand around it and couldn't get a good angle,

"I want to try something else" she said after about three minutes.

"O k the other girls agreed,

She then let the dog have another lick at Sunny while she went upstairs to
the
kitchen.

She quickly returned with a two liter bottle of Mug's rootbeer. it was
thicker and longer
than the peanut butter and chastity was able to get a real grip and really ram
it
to Sunny. She used both hands to shove the huge bottle into Sunny, it took a
mighty
effort but she finally got it in to the hilt. she said "Oh,oh, I don't know if
we
are going to be able to get it out." They untied Sunny's legs and let her stand
up
with the bench on her back, and the bottle hanging from her pussy, gravity
eventually allowed the bottle to fall free, Sunny's knee's were so weak she
couldn't stand.

The girls blindfolded her, and removed the bench from her back.

They put her in a metal box pulled her down to knees and tied her arms down.

When she sat down, something was shoved into her dripping box, she couldn't
figure
out were she was but whatever she was sitting on was about four inches across
and 8 in diameter, and really hard, "Was it the Bottle?"

The box started to shake violently then all of a sudden her feet were
getting wet,
she was in a washing machine. the rod she was sitting on began to spin
violently
orgasm after orgasm hit her, this was the happiest moment of her life,

The girls left and said, "We have to go welcome your new rival, Tammy Lynn
Bytch "
and they left Sunny alone on the machine.

THE END
Comment welcome, flames ignored, I decided to write story's for myself, then I
decided
if the people like them, I will post them, if not I will keep them for myself

If you liked this one look for my other stories, I am writing one a Day and
probably three or four over the weekend.

The people's writer

Look for my other story's

The Violation of Willow, 1 and 2, a BUFFY the vampire slayer tale
The passion of Buffy 1 and 2
Sabrina's wish 1 and 2 (a must read if you like my work)
Dick Shaft 1, Dawson's creek
2, Saved by the bell
3, the net
Clarissa's lesson
The violation of Sunny, a wrestling story

Thanks for reading I really appreciate the positive feed back