A genuine UK source for hard-core films

Petronius

Jan 20, 1994, 11:45:51 AM1/20/94

I recently saw a query asking for a UK source of hard-core films - over
the years I have bought films from 3 different firms in Holland and I
can honestly recommend this as the best.

UK source of Hard-Core Videos

For those in the UK wishing to buy hard-core sex videos, one company
I can personally recommend in Hand-Picked Films of Amsterdam now in its
6th year of trading. This firm offers good service (the last film I
bought was delivered within 2 weeks - and this was over the Christmas
period!) at a fair price.

Other Countries: I know that Hand-picked Films of Amsterdam also trades
in other countries - exactly which I do not know, but I think it includes
South Africa. I will try and check up on this when I can. It might be
possible they they would send material directly to America (assuming of
course that in the land of Free Speech there will be no customs
problems.

Details: regular catalogues are issued to those on the mailing lst which
detail new films available. These catalogues normally show a photograph
of the front cover of the film (a colour hard-core photograph normally
for European films, a much more 'arty' picture for US films) and a short
description of the film and details of its length. Films are available
either as singles or with one or two other films on the same tape. The
procedure is to select the film(s) wanted from the current catalogues or
previous catalogues and then to send either cash or a cheque to
Amsterdam. The films will then be sent to you shortly afterwards in the
usual plain brown padded envelope.

Important: Note that both catalogues and films are posted from within
the UK so there will never be any trouble with customs - a welcome
relief from some other dubious firms.

Films: The films available are both US and European with a mixture of
both in each catalogue (I must admit that I tend to skip the US
section). The subjects covered are 'straight', lesbian, teenagers,
watersports, bondage and mixtures of all the above! As stated above,
many of the films come in twos or threes on the same cassette with
approx. 180 minutes of viewing maximum (normally slightly less) or in
singles with anything up to 120 minutes or so. Among those films
available are: Maximum Perversion, Canai, Seventeen, Magma, Dino's Blue
Movies, Color Climax and many others. The quality is normally very good
although I find that there are a lot of noise lines on some tapes when I
hit the 'pause' button.

Cost: The normal cost is 35 UK pounds for a cassette with 2 or 3 films
on it; 25 UK pounds for a single film. The last ctalogue which arrived
today hs a 6th year birthday sale at 22.50 for a mixed cassette and
17.50 for a single - very good value indeed!

Address: H.P.F.
N.Z. Voorburgwal 66
Suite 95
Amsterdam 1012 SC
The Netherlands

I think that just about covers everything?
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to he...@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to ad...@anon.penet.fi.