Hardkink, the on-line magazine of esoteric sexuality Submissions

webs...@hotsex.com

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
Once again, our thanks for attending to the previously misheaded posting and for
any and all submissions we have received from the groups related to material
published in the new monthly WebZine, Hardkink, the on-line magazine of esoteric
sexuality. We encourage further submissions, though we recognize that, due to the
current backlog, not all accepted material will see the light of day at the same
time. We are always on the lookout for fresh and exciting images and stories.
Guidelines are available in the contents section of the magazine. We
would also be delighted if non-submitters would like to browse us and look into
sections of Hardkink related to specific areas of interest and enthusiasm.

Hardkink is a free WebZine available at www.hotsex.com.

Best,

Petronius
Managing Editor