Pop My Cherry Daddy

Laylene

Jun 21, 2010, 10:39:25 PM6/21/10
I remember it like it was yesterday, it was my tenth birthday party,
Daddy brought this beautiful floral print cotton sundress for me to
wear, he said after the birthday party if I was a good girl he would
give me the best present ever. I was so excited I couldn’t wait for
the party to end. I got alot of nice dolls, clothes, and toys from
everyone who came but nothing compared to the promise of Daddy’s
present.

After everyone left Mommy realized she had to run to the store real
quick and left Daddy and I alone. Daddy asked me to follow him up to
his room. He told me to take off all my clothes except my pink cotton
panties and lay on my back on the bed. I did as Daddy said. I was a
little scared at first I had never been in mommy and daddy’s room
naked before.

I saw Daddy pull out these long nylon rope like things with velcro on
the ends…curious I asked Daddy about them, He just grinned. Daddy came
to the bed and attached the restraints to the bed and using the velcro
end he connected my ankles and wrists. I was spread across the bed
wearing only panties. Daddy took out a box from the closet and removed
a pair of scissors, then he cut through my panties. The steel of the
scissors made my skin tingle.

Daddy, sat between my thighs and ran his fingers over my now naked
puffy pink pussy lips, moaning as he did. I felt Daddy’s fingers slide
inside my tight little cunt and I gasped. Daddy just made a little
mmmm sound. Daddy stood up and got undressed, leaning down over top of
me I could feel his thick cock pressing against my bald little slit,
Daddy whispered “I am going to pop your virgin cherry, happy birthday
baby” as he rammed his dick inside me!

Want to pop my cherry, Daddy?

Teen Cutie Laylene

866-289-3963
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              866-289-3963      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

http://www.lusciousphonesex.com

69j...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2015, 4:27:23 PM2/14/15
.I.