What should I do?

Price

Jul 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/12/96

I have a cyber boyfriend, well, had. We've been "dating" for the
past 6 months and we call each other and write letters(not e-mail
ones). Well, last night I went into the chat room where we meet and
he was askin' this other girl stuff like, "what are you wearing?" and
asking her to go into a more private room. I just yelled at him:"I SAW
WHAT YOU WROTE AND THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY: I HATE YOU YOU ASSHOLE!!
I HATE YOU!!!".
He says it's just flirting and he doesn't know why he does it. I
talk to other guys on-line, but we just talk about stuff like sports
and music. He also said it had to do with the fact I won't cyber with
him. I told him it's because it's pointless and it can't be compared
to the real thing. At the end of his letter, he wrote, "well, it's
been nice knowing ya". So, I'm I supposed to assume he doesn't even
want to TRY to work this out??
I'd appreciate any advice!!

Kristen

Heidi Hough

Jul 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/15/96

In article <4s6a96$g...@news.chattanooga.net>, Price
<pr...@chattanooga.net> wrote:

<sigh> Just find somone else....easiest thing.The guy obvioiusly wants cyber
and such.Oh,well. Maybe it's because you got mad at him.<shrug>Sorry,1 am
is not my time of 'great inspirations and advice.' <yawn>

g'night

- Heidi

--
|\/| ______________________________________,
) ( \\ ,"Hello,Darkness,my
|/\| \\ , old friend,I've come
\ \\ , to talk with you again
\),), \\ , Because a vision softly
/ / , \ // ,creeping,left its seeds
| | | \ // , while I was sleeping
/ / /\\ \ // , And the vision that was
|_|/ \\ \// , planted in my brain
<<<> // / | , Still remains within the sound of
\ \/ | \ ' , silence."
\ '/\ | ' , -Paul Simon "The Sounds of Silence"
\/ | / \
/ / ', / \ |
@-}<>>>- ',| | |
/\ / /
__/_/\ / /
*--*--*--*--*--/ ____/ /__/*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--
@ @ @ \ \LL___|__ @ "Add strength to wisdom and you get a
@ @ \________ \ great ruler.Add strenth to folly @
@ @ @ @ @ \|@ and you get chaos incarnate." @
@ @ @ @ @ @ -Heidi J. Hough(me) @ @ @

Daiver

Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96
to pr...@chattanooga.net

Hey Kirsten. No need to worry. I'm here to be your
cyberboyfriend!!!!! just e-mail me at:
<per...@sol.racsa.co.cr>

luv

daiver