SWEDEN, WHY?

Paweł Dąbrowski

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
K.Andersson and H.Larsson should be exterminated ASAP!!! England sucks,
Beckham sucks and Keegan sucks. Soederberg sucks!!!

Jesper Marksell

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

yes, I know, it's a shame that sweden won.... I was hoping for 1-1, that
would have been nice. I can't stand those english bastards. But it's not
over yet, they might not make it!!!! Let's hope so!!!!

Paweł Dąbrowski

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
YYYEAAAAHHHH !!!!! English bastards go home !!! The ONLY english thing that
doesn't sick is Carcass.
Anyway, they'll gonna be kicked out by Scotland or Ireland...

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:20:34 GMT, "Paweł Dąbrowski"
<p_dab...@jmk.lodz.pl> wrote:

>K.Andersson and H.Larsson should be exterminated ASAP!!! England sucks,
>Beckham sucks and Keegan sucks. Soederberg sucks!!!

WE WON?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAHAAAHAHAA!!!

Stupid Brits.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's hilarious.

I Have Spoken Now God Dammit!

For all the facts you NEVER thought was true about the hardcore rubbish band - Metallica!!

The naked truth is here - how Cliff died, how Lars and Kirk tongues kisses each other (porno photo proof!), how gay they are, how their music is for retarded children.

And so forth. If you don't visit this site then you are obviously a stupid Metallica fan and a sheep who follows their every move, and you should be executed for it!

http://redrival.com/anti_metallica/

Thank you. I love you.

http://www.newsfeeds.com The Largest Usenet Servers in the World!
------== Over 73,000 Newsgroups - Including Dedicated Binaries Servers ==-----

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:41:44 GMT, "Paweł Dąbrowski"
<p_dab...@jmk.lodz.pl> wrote:

>YYYEAAAAHHHH !!!!! English bastards go home !!! The ONLY english thing that
>doesn't sick is Carcass.

And Cradle of Filth! And Oasis! And Faith No More. And Iron Maiden.
And a few others that cannot be remembered at the moment.

>Anyway, they'll gonna be kicked out by Scotland or Ireland...

No way man! All hail Britain!! Britain is amazing, because I used to
live there!

Paweł Dąbrowski

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
Yes, U did. But what the fuck for? I hate England national team, because
they always kick us out and always one english m*therfucker plays a game of
his life against POLAND - Lineker, Shearer and recently little redheaded
Scholes.

>WE WON?!?

Shellz1963

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
>>YYYEAAAAHHHH !!!!! English bastards go home !!! The ONLY english thing that
>>doesn't sick is Carcass.
>
>And Cradle of Filth! And Oasis! And Faith No More. And Iron Maiden.
>And a few others that cannot be remembered at the moment.

Led Zeppelin
~~Free your mind, your ass will follow~~

Erlend Steinsvik

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
>Led Zeppelin

Deep Purple

--
Erlend Steinsvik - ICQ: 21755965

"I hear the whispered words of the trees,
Such ancient secrets they sing..."
Bal-Sagoth

Finnut

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1! wrote:

><p_dab...@jmk.lodz.pl> wrote:
>
>>K.Andersson and H.Larsson should be
>exterminated ASAP!!! England sucks, Beckham sucks
>and Keegan sucks. Soederberg sucks!!!

>WE WON?!?
>
>HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAHAAAHAHAA!!!
>
>Stupid Brits.
>
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
>That's hilarious.

Yeah, Soederberg scored with Beckham. I bet that one Spice Girl
is jealous.

#Finnished**

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

Say... how come Finland isn't getting anywhere? And where's Norway?
Hahahahha! Sweden will win the entire cup you beeyatch!

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

I luv Britain! They are the representatives of football for fuck's
sake, and the amounts of posers in the team is hilarious (Beckham,
hhahahaa. In England they had him do commercials for Brylcreem, or
however the hell you spell it. They showed pictures of him as a kid
with the shit in his hair, practicing playing, and then him now,
smearing that shit in his hair so that he always looks his best.). I
think I support England right after Sweden, since I'm gay. But of
course if England doesn't qualify, then that would be brilliant as
well! But I still don't like saying that "Sweden should have lost".
That sounds dumn.

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:56:16 GMT, "Erlend Steinsvik" <sh...@c2i.net>
wrote:

>>Led Zeppelin
>
>Deep Purple

Black Sabbath

MANOWAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
wrote:

>>Led Zeppelin
>
>Deep Purple

Oh, and now let's try to make list like this with NORWEGIAN bands,
hahaha. OK here's my attempt:

uuuuh...

hmmm...

eeeeeeeerrr...

Never mind.

Toraz Chryx

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

> And Cradle of Filth! And Oasis! And Faith No More. And Iron Maiden.
> And a few others that cannot be remembered at the moment.

'cept Faith No More are from San Francisco

--
Toraz Chryx | ICQ #: 1653327
Toraz...@hillbanks.demon.co.uk

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:28:45 +0100, "Toraz Chryx"
<Toraz...@hillbanks.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>> And Cradle of Filth! And Oasis! And Faith No More. And Iron Maiden.
>> And a few others that cannot be remembered at the moment.
>
>'cept Faith No More are from San Francisco

Same damn thing. The singer's accent is British at times anyway.

Erlend Steinsvik

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1! skrev i meldingen
<38040f47...@goliath.newsfeeds.com>...

>On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:56:16 GMT, "Erlend Steinsvik" <sh...@c2i.net>
>wrote:
>
>>>Led Zeppelin
>>
>>Deep Purple
>
>Black Sabbath
>
>MANOWAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAL-SAGOTH!!! CRADLE OF FITLH!!!!!!!

Jesper Marksell

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

Shellz1963 skrev i meddelandet
<19991011103601...@ng-ch1.aol.com>...

>>>YYYEAAAAHHHH !!!!! English bastards go home !!! The ONLY english thing
that
>>>doesn't sick is Carcass.
>>
>>And Cradle of Filth! And Oasis! And Faith No More. And Iron Maiden.
>>And a few others that cannot be remembered at the moment.

And Sex Pistols! And Depeche Mode!

Erlend Steinsvik

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
>On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:56:16 GMT, "Erlend Steinsvik" <sh...@c2i.net>
>wrote:
>
>>>Led Zeppelin
>>
>>Deep Purple
>
>Oh, and now let's try to make list like this with NORWEGIAN bands,
>hahaha. OK here's my attempt:
>
>uuuuh...
>
>hmmm...
>
>eeeeeeeerrr...
>
>Never mind.

Immortal (if you think At the Heart of Winter sucks, you really need a
brain-scan.)
Aeternus
COVENANT (The Kovenant)
Dimmu Borgir (except the new album)
Borknagar
Emperor
Einherjer (if you don't like them, you suck)
Enslaved
Old Man's Child
Ulver

scarecrow

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
> Say... how come Finland isn't getting anywhere? And where's Norway?
> Hahahahha! Sweden will win the entire cup you beeyatch!

Fins are better hockey players.
At least from what I've seen here...

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 19:18:15 GMT, "Erlend Steinsvik" <sh...@c2i.net>
wrote:

>>>Deep Purple
>>
>>Oh, and now let's try to make list like this with NORWEGIAN bands,
>>hahaha. OK here's my attempt:
>>
>>uuuuh...
>>
>>hmmm...
>>
>>eeeeeeeerrr...
>>
>>Never mind.
>
>Immortal (if you think At the Heart of Winter sucks, you really need a
>brain-scan.)

At the Heart of Winter is superb. The rest is terrible. One good
release out of, what, 5? That doesn't count Immortal as a good band
I'm afraid.

>Aeternus

Haven't heard them yet.

>COVENANT (The Kovenant)

Heard a clip from their new album. Sounds exactly like Marilyn Manson.
I guarantee you they will take MTV by storm soon. So they suck.

>Dimmu Borgir (except the new album)

All their albums are boring, except a few songs from Entrhoned.

>Borknagar

The Olden Domain is shit, thus it's not a good band. Never mind that
the Archaic Course is good, because that's irrelevant.

>Emperor

NO!!! Everything they've ever done sounds Norwegian and gay!

>Einherjer (if you don't like them, you suck)

I just put Battles of the North in my CD player a few minutes ago. I
keep mixing them up with Enslaved. I remember when I said Enslaved was
a good band. I meant this band. This is kewl! But I'm sure their other
releases suck a lot, so they're stilll crap!

>Enslaved

ELD is absolutely terrible!

>Old Man's Child

The Pagan Prosperity is boring.

>Ulver

NO!! Bergtatt is gay!

Damn. Why do I own so many Norwegian CDs?! It's strange isn't it? I
hardly like any of them! Oh well. I'll have to trade them all away
soon.

Conclusion: All Norwegian band sucks. All of them. No exceptions.

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

HAH!! You only saw the 98 Olympics, and you think you can use that one
lucky victory as proof that Finland is better? Gay, I say. Gay gay.

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 19:13:33 GMT, "Erlend Steinsvik" <sh...@c2i.net>
wrote:

>T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1! skrev i meldingen
><38040f47...@goliath.newsfeeds.com>...

>>>Deep Purple
>>

>>Black Sabbath
>>
>>MANOWAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>BAL-SAGOTH!!! CRADLE OF FITLH!!!!!!!

I already said Cradle of Filth, dumbhead! But yeah, BAL
SAGOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they suck. A bit.

Ken Witherow

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

Toraz Chryx

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
> >'cept Faith No More are from San Francisco
>
> Same damn thing. The singer's accent is British at times anyway.

That's because Mike Patton is really Me.. and I'm British =)

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 23:33:05 +0100, "Toraz Chryx"
<Toraz...@hillbanks.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>> >'cept Faith No More are from San Francisco
>>
>> Same damn thing. The singer's accent is British at times anyway.
>
>That's because Mike Patton is really Me.. and I'm British =)

Speaking of being gay and British and Mike Patton, and coming to think
of that impression you sent me of Cuckoo for Caca, have you ever heard
my great song titled The Song of the New Millennium or something like
that (from the sheep site!)? The first few seconds to that song is,
not mine, but a "friend" of mine's impression of Cuckoo for Caca. And
I think HE sounds a lot better than you! And he has no vocal
experience whatsoever. How do you feel now?!?

Toraz Chryx

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
> Speaking of being gay and British and Mike Patton, and coming to think
> of that impression you sent me of Cuckoo for Caca, have you ever heard
> my great song titled The Song of the New Millennium or something like
> that (from the sheep site!)?
No, I try to avoid things that gay

> The first few seconds to that song is,
> not mine, but a "friend" of mine's impression of Cuckoo for Caca. And
> I think HE sounds a lot better than you! And he has no vocal
> experience whatsoever. How do you feel now?!?

You reused the mp3 I sent you, didn't you..

besides, your deaf, so your opinion doesn't fucking count..

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 01:18:31 +0100, "Toraz Chryx"
<Toraz...@hillbanks.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>> Speaking of being gay and British and Mike Patton, and coming to think
>> of that impression you sent me of Cuckoo for Caca, have you ever heard
>> my great song titled The Song of the New Millennium or something like
>> that (from the sheep site!)?
>No, I try to avoid things that gay

nope, gayness is your first, middle, and last name!

>> The first few seconds to that song is,
>> not mine, but a "friend" of mine's impression of Cuckoo for Caca. And
>> I think HE sounds a lot better than you! And he has no vocal
>> experience whatsoever. How do you feel now?!?
>
>You reused the mp3 I sent you, didn't you..

nope!

>besides, your deaf, so your opinion doesn't fucking count..

nope! you sound like a woman! any idiot, or in this case, intellect,
can tell that!

Erlend Steinsvik

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
>>Immortal (if you think At the Heart of Winter sucks, you really need a
>>brain-scan.)
>
>At the Heart of Winter is superb. The rest is terrible. One good
>release out of, what, 5? That doesn't count Immortal as a good band
>I'm afraid.

You are wrong... they WAS bad, they ARE good.

>>Aeternus
>
>Haven't heard them yet.

cough*looser*cough

>>COVENANT (The Kovenant)
>
>Heard a clip from their new album. Sounds exactly like Marilyn Manson.
>I guarantee you they will take MTV by storm soon. So they suck.

Damn, I guess they sold out then... When they still were called Covenant,
they were incredible.

>>Dimmu Borgir (except the new album)
>
>All their albums are boring, except a few songs from Entrhoned.

And Stormblåst.

>>Borknagar
>
>The Olden Domain is shit, thus it's not a good band. Never mind that
>the Archaic Course is good, because that's irrelevant.

That's not irrelevant, asshole! They ARE good, they WAS bad.

>>Emperor
>
>NO!!! Everything they've ever done sounds Norwegian and gay!

Not the newest.

>>Einherjer (if you don't like them, you suck)
>
>I just put Battles of the North in my CD player a few minutes ago. I
>keep mixing them up with Enslaved. I remember when I said Enslaved was
>a good band. I meant this band. This is kewl! But I'm sure their other
>releases suck a lot, so they're stilll crap!

Their other releases don't suck, I think. By, the way, only idiots say
"kewl"

>>Enslaved
>
>ELD is absolutely terrible!
>
>>Old Man's Child
>
>The Pagan Prosperity is boring.

SO!!!?? Born of the Flickering is incredible!

>>Ulver
>
>NO!! Bergtatt is gay!

No it's not.

>Conclusion: All Norwegian band sucks. All of them. No exceptions.

What about, TNT?
Svenske jævel.

Ok there are good swedish bans too,I have to admit that:

Hammerfall
In Flames
Dark Tranquillity
At the Gates
Arch Enemy

etc... Jesper Strömblad is king.

Finnut

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1! scored:

>Finnut wrote:
>>Yeah, Soederberg scored with Beckham. I bet that one
Spice Girl is jealous.

>Say... how come Finland isn't getting anywhere? And
>where's Norway? Hahahahha! Sweden will win the entire
>cup you beeyatch!

Because the Finns ain't _THAT_ homosexual like the Brasilians or
the people in Sweden who like to run with the ball about 90
minutes or so, and then after the game have a wild shower with
your mates congratulating each other's in the most inventive
ways. It already starts on the game filed when they rip off their
T-shirts after a goal and shake their sweaty muscular bodies. I
hope Finland loses every game in the history of soccer and do not
participate into anything homosexual like that. But the American
football is even more gay.

Hail Pele, hail Maradona, hail Ian Wright!

#Finnished**

Finnut

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1! wrote:

Erlend Steinsvik posed:

>>>Black Sabbath
>>>
>>>MANOWAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>BAL-SAGOTH!!! CRADLE OF FITLH!!!!!!!

>I already said Cradle of Filth, dumbhead! But yeah, BAL
>SAGOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they suck. A bit.

I've never heard much of Balls-Faggot, but Cradle of Pimps suck
beyond anal!

THE BEATLES SUCK! Liverpool should be nuclear holocausted or
something for letting those greasy smiling fags out. Without them
this world would had been spared by the catastrophical gay music
like Ice-T and The Copkillers.

#Finnished**

Finnut

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
Ken Witherow wrote:

>> > Say... how come Finland isn't getting anywhere?
And where's Norway?

>> > Hahahahha! Sweden will win the entire cup you beeyatch!

>> Fins are better hockey players.
>> At least from what I've seen here...

>Finland is also the birthplace of MicroSloth killer Linus
Torvalds.

He looks stupid nerd. He ought to be shot.

#Finnished**

Finnut

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1! nunfucked:

>Damn. Why do I own so many Norwegian CDs?! It's strange
>isn't it? I hardly like any of them! Oh well. I'll have to trade
them
>all away soon.
>
>Conclusion: All Norwegian band sucks. All of them. No
exceptions.

Yes, I agree with wholeanally. The only good black-metal release
that came out of Norway was the Ice_T's "Icy Trolls of The
Greenland Hoods aka Hordes".

#Finnished**

Finnut

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
Ktulu wrote:
Erlend Steinsvik

>>I just put Battles of the North in my CD player a few
>>minutes ago. I keep mixing them up with Enslaved. I remember
>>when I said Enslaved was a good band. I meant this band.
>>This is kewl! But I'm sure their other releases suck a lot, so
>>they're stilll crap!

>Their other releases don't suck, I think. By, the way, only
idiots say
>"kewl"

Then why did _YOU_ said that gay-term, nippleass?

I'm a bull, you're shit!

#Finnished**

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:09:08 +0300, "Finnut"
<san...@spamrobots-fuck-off.saunalahti.fi.> wrote:

>T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1! scored:
>>Finnut wrote:
>>>Yeah, Soederberg scored with Beckham. I bet that one
>Spice Girl is jealous.
>

>>Say... how come Finland isn't getting anywhere? And
>>where's Norway? Hahahahha! Sweden will win the entire
>>cup you beeyatch!
>

>Because the Finns ain't _THAT_ homosexual like the Brasilians or
>the people in Sweden who like to run with the ball about 90
>minutes or so, and then after the game have a wild shower with
>your mates congratulating each other's in the most inventive
>ways. It already starts on the game filed when they rip off their
>T-shirts after a goal and shake their sweaty muscular bodies. I
>hope Finland loses every game in the history of soccer and do not
>participate into anything homosexual like that. But the American
>football is even more gay.

Yeah, American Football is so gay that they need all this protection
to prevent sexually transmitted diseases from occuring after all that
hugging.

Erlend Steinsvik

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99

>>>BAL-SAGOTH!!! CRADLE OF FITLH!!!!!!!
>
>>I already said Cradle of Filth, dumbhead! But yeah, BAL
>>SAGOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they suck. A bit.
>

>I've never heard much of Balls-Faggot, but Cradle of Pimps suck
>beyond anal!

Why?

Erlend Steinsvik

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
>>>I just put Battles of the North in my CD player a few
>>>minutes ago. I keep mixing them up with Enslaved. I remember
>>>when I said Enslaved was a good band. I meant this band.
>>>This is kewl! But I'm sure their other releases suck a lot, so
>>>they're stilll crap!
>
>>Their other releases don't suck, I think. By, the way, only
>idiots say
>>"kewl"
>
>Then why did _YOU_ said that gay-term, nippleass?

Listen up, dipshit, I was simply illustrating an example to our swedish
friend here, where I found it necessary to use the term (in order for the
explanation to reach him)

Erlend Steinsvik

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
>Damn. Why do I own so many Norwegian CDs?! It's strange isn't it? I
>hardly like any of them! Oh well. I'll have to trade them all away
>soon.
>
>Conclusion: All Norwegian band sucks. All of them. No exceptions.

YOu just said you like some of the bands' releases (the NEW releases) and
that means that they DON'T suck... jäkel.

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 18:35:53 GMT, "Erlend Steinsvik" <sh...@c2i.net>
wrote:

>>>Their other releases don't suck, I think. By, the way, only
>>idiots say
>>>"kewl"
>>
>>Then why did _YOU_ said that gay-term, nippleass?
>
>Listen up, dipshit, I was simply illustrating an example to our swedish
>friend here, where I found it necessary to use the term (in order for the
>explanation to reach him)

It worked really well! Congratulations! I'm a changed man!

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 18:37:12 GMT, "Erlend Steinsvik" <sh...@c2i.net>
wrote:

>>Damn. Why do I own so many Norwegian CDs?! It's strange isn't it? I

>>hardly like any of them! Oh well. I'll have to trade them all away
>>soon.
>>
>>Conclusion: All Norwegian band sucks. All of them. No exceptions.
>
>YOu just said you like some of the bands' releases (the NEW releases) and
>that means that they DON'T suck... jäkel.

Yes it does. It means the certain albums don't suck, but the bands
still tend to release more crap than good material. Thus they suck.

Finnut

Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99

Erlend Steinsvik wrote:

>>>Their other releases don't suck, I think. By, the way, only
>>idiots say "kewl"
>>
>>Then why did _YOU_ said that gay-term, nippleass?

>Listen up, dipshit, I was simply illustrating an example to our
swedish
>friend here, where I found it necessary to use the term (in
order for the
>explanation to reach him)

That's KEWL dude! Nothing like a big stenchy morning fart and a
dose of nitpicking.

#Finnished**

P.S.: Haven't heard At the Heart Of The Winter, but supposedly
it's better than the last one. That ABBA(th) dude or whatever his
'puny' name is, really sounds funny at times. Popeye would be
proud of him.

Finnut

Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

>>>idiots say

>>>Then why did _YOU_ said that gay-term, nippleass?

>>Listen up, dipshit, I was simply illustrating
>>an example to our swedish friend here, where I found it
>>necessary to use the term (in order for the
>>explanation to reach him)

>It worked really well! Congratulations! I'm a changed man!

That's KEWL, you REWL! HAHAHAA!! (That Ernest Schweinhund will
have a stroke for this, haha!) But, whaddaya mean _changed_? You
became a British wanker or a Norwegian spanker?

#Finnished**

Erlend Steinsvik

Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
>>YOu just said you like some of the bands' releases (the NEW releases) and
>>that means that they DON'T suck... jäkel.
>
>Yes it does. It means the certain albums don't suck, but the bands
>still tend to release more crap than good material. Thus they suck.

No, no no. If their newest albums are good, it means that the band have
changed to a GOOD band, regardless of if they sucked before.