Re: I Like This Jewess!

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 12:03:06 AM4/18/08
"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:ciTNj.44$tr3.32
@newsfe05.lga:

> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 01:49:51 +0000 (UTC)
> Its all a bit strange <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> "127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:tYSNj.23$vj3.9
>> @newsfe07.lga:

>> > You attack the messenger
>>
>> How is telling the truth an attack?
>

> Uh, because Sara wasn't telling the truth........

I'd believe her over you...but isn't calling the artist a jewess attacking
the messenger?

>> but say nothing of what this women is doing.
>> > You condone her 'so-called art' don't ya Sara?
>>
>> So do you. If you were really against it, you would go picket the
>> gallery.
>

> I'm not against what she's done.... She's doing what comes natural for
> her people............

And you are doing what comes naturally for your kind.

>> Of course you do, you
>> > think inseminating oneself and then aborting the fetus on camera is
>> > art. That may be jewish art, I happen to think this women is SICK!
>>
>> I'm sure that you aren't the only one. OTOH, you've completely missed
>> her message because you are ATTACKING THE MESSENGER.
>

> I wasn't attacking her, as a matter of fact, I sent her a thank you
> card............

Of course you did. However, what you've written here is an attack.

>> > I guess us goy and you jews can differ on what we consider to be
>> > art. As a Gentile I would consider the works of say - Leonardo Da
>> > Vinci as art,
>>
>> Leonardo was Jewish. Better think that over again.
>
> As Joe Bruno would say: PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

He was smart and capable. All you goys make a big thing about how the jews
take over everything...so it's only natural that a famous artist/inventor
like leonardo has to be jewish.

>> you on the other-hand consider the works of Shvarts aborting her
>> > children to be art,
>>
>> They aren't children.
>
> Under Jewish law, no they aren't.......

Then why are you attacking her?

>> we can agree to disagree on what is and what isn't
>> > art, no need for you to attack me personally.
>>
>> But the need for you to attack jews. Admit it you aren't complaining
>> about maplethorpe and that's probably because you like his work and
>> of course he's not jewish.
>
> Who? Wtf are you talking about? Robbie Mapplethorpe perhaps?? Never
> heard of any Maplethorpe

http://images.google.com/images?
hl=en&client=opera&rls=en&q=Maplethorpe++&um=1&ie=UTF-8

--
Like Minded Mates
Reading from Mein Kampf

Ben Cramer
Copyright �2007 Ben Cramer

Avenger

Apr 18, 2008, 12:08:14 AM4/18/08
Just another insane jew Ho.

"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to think
Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:
aliza....@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish art'
and proving the stereotypes to be true.

Art major Aliza Shvarts '08 wants to make a statement.

Beginning next Tuesday, Shvarts will be displaying her senior art project, a
documentation of a nine-month process during which she artificially
inseminated herself

She was fucking them lol

"as often as possible" while periodically taking abortifacient drugs to
induce miscarriages. Her exhibition will feature video recordings of these
forced miscarriages as well as preserved collections of the blood from the
process.

The goal in creating the art exhibition, Shvarts said, was to spark
conversation and debate on the relationship between art and the human body.

But her project has already provoked more than just debate, inciting, for
instance, outcry at a forum for fellow senior art majors held last week. And
when told about Shvarts' project, students on both ends of the abortion
debate have expressed shock - saying the project does everything from
violate moral code to trivialize abortion.

But Shvarts insists her concept was not designed for "shock value."

"I hope it inspires some sort of discourse," Shvarts said. "Sure, some
people will be upset with the message and will not agree with it, but it's
not the intention of the piece to scandalize anyone."

The "fabricators," or donors, of the sperm were not paid for their services,
but Shvarts required them to periodically take tests for sexually
transmitted diseases. She said she was not concerned about any medical
effects the forced miscarriages may have had on her body. The abortifacient
drugs she took were legal and herbal, she said, and she did not feel the
need to consult a doctor about her repeated miscarriages.

Shvarts declined to specify the number of sperm donors she used, as well as
the number of times she inseminated herself.

Art major Juan Castillo '08 said that although he was intrigued by the
creativity and beauty of her senior project, not everyone was as thrilled as
he was by the concept and the means by which she attained the result.

"I really loved the idea of this project, but a lot other people didn't,"
Castillo said. "I think that most people were very resistant to thinking
about what the project was really about. [The senior-art-project forum]
stopped being a conversation on the work itself."

Although Shvarts said she does not remember the class being quite as hostile
as Castillo described, she said she believes it is the nature of her piece
to "provoke inquiry."

"I believe strongly that art should be a medium for politics and ideologies,
not just a commodity," Shvarts said. "I think that I'm creating a project
that lives up to the standard of what art is supposed to be."

The display of Schvarts' project will feature a large cube suspended from
the ceiling of a room in the gallery of Green Hall. Schvarts will wrap
hundreds of feet of plastic sheeting around this cube; lined between layers
of the sheeting will be the blood from Schvarts' self-induced miscarriages
mixed with Vaseline in order to prevent the blood from drying and to extend
the blood throughout the plastic sheeting.

Schvarts will then project recorded videos onto the four sides of the cube.
These videos, captured on a VHS camcorder, will show her experiencing
miscarriages in her bathrooom tub, she said. Similar videos will be
projected onto the walls of the room.

School of Art lecturer Pia Lindman, Schvarts' senior-project advisor, could
not be reached for comment Wednesday night.

Few people outside of Yale's undergraduate art department have heard about
Shvarts' exhibition. Members of two campus abortion-activist groups - Choose
Life at Yale, a pro-life group, and the Reproductive Rights Action League of
Yale, a pro-choice group - said they were not previously aware of Schvarts'
project.

Alice Buttrick '10, an officer of RALY, said the group was in no way
involved with the art exhibition and had no official opinion on the matter.

Sara Rahman '09 said, in her opinion, Shvarts is abusing her constitutional
right to do what she chooses with her body.

"[Shvarts' exhibit] turns what is a serious decision for women into an
absurdism," Rahman said. "It discounts the gravity of the situation that is
abortion."

CLAY member Jonathan Serrato '09 said he does not think CLAY has an official
response to Schvarts' exhibition. But personally, Serrato said he found the
concept of the senior art project "surprising" and unethical.

"I feel that she's manipulating life for the benefit of her art, and I
definitely don't support it," Serrato said. "I think it's morally wrong."

Shvarts emphasized that she is not ashamed of her exhibition, and she has
become increasingly comfortable discussing her miscarriage experiences with
her peers.

"It was a private and personal endeavor, but also a transparent one for the
most part," Shvarts said. "This isn't something I've been hiding."

The official reception for the Undergraduate Senior Art Show will be from 6
p.m. to 8 p.m. on April 25. The exhibition will be on public display from
April 22 to May 1. The art exhibition is set to premiere alongside the
projects of other art seniors this Tuesday, April 22 at the gallery of
Holcombe T. Green Jr. Hall on Chapel Street.
http://yaledailynews.com/story.html

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 12:20:29 AM4/18/08
"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:SsTNj.46$vj3.45
@newsfe07.lga:

> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:04:58 -0500

> Sara Salzman <cata...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
>> 127.0.0.1 wrote:

>> > You attack the messenger but say nothing of what this women is
>> > doing. You condone her 'so-called art' don't ya Sara? Of course you

>> > do, you think inseminating oneself and then aborting the fetus on
>> > camera is art. That may be jewish art, I happen to think this women
>> > is SICK!
>>

>> More fact-free assertions from the illiterate one. Wrong, wrong, and
>> wrong. As usual
>
> Did you condemn what this women is doing? NO!

>> > I guess us goy and you jews can differ on what we consider to be
>> > art. As a Gentile I would consider the works of say - Leonardo Da

>> > Vinci as art, you on the other-hand consider the works of Shvarts
>> > aborting her children to be art, we can agree to disagree on what

>> > is and what isn't art, no need for you to attack me personally.
>> >

>> More lies, of course. But do keep going, Tommy.
>
> Ain't any lies, just your delusions. I think Jewish art is disgusting,
> you may think Gentile art is disgusting...

Gentile Art? Are there any gentiles capable of producing art, managing
money, being politicians, lawyers or doctors?

>> Perhaps you'll finally address the issue of your "hacking" ability,
>> eh?
>
> Dunno, what would you like to know about my abilities?

Are you going to prove that you as a juvenile can't be extradited to
England if caught hacking into Irvings computer?

B.H. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 12:25:46 AM4/18/08

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:cHUNj.25093$6w3.5429@trnddc07...

> On 17-Apr-2008, Sara Salzman <cata...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
>> 127.0.0.1 wrote:

>> > You forgot to call the O/P (Me) a begot, you're slipping you thick
>> > Irish cunt.
>> >
> See what I mean about them projecting, *constantly*?
> But I give him credit - he at least partly knows what he is.
>>
>> What's a "begot," illiterate one?
>
> It certainly isn't a typo - the 2 vowels aren't anywhere next to each
> other
> on the keyboard.
>>
>> Oh, and you really ought to take a remedial course in punctuation.
>
> Oh, of course; there isn't a single one of them who is truly
> knowledgeable.

BBBWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

From: <fla...@verizon.net>

<fla...@verizon.net>

> Exceptr[sic] that they had warnings - and if the didn;t[sic] feel they
> were wanrings[sic],
>Susan

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message
& mn[sic] can;t[sic]

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:f_eGj.3662$Qv5.3631@trnddc03...
> Please - he's been doing THAT for YAERS[sic]!!
>Susan

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DoD

Apr 18, 2008, 12:56:34 AM4/18/08
On Apr 17, 7:42 pm, "127.0.0.1" <127.0....@127.0.0.1> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 00:33:11 GMT
>
> flav...@verizon.net wrote:
> > Beautiful post, DoD.
>
> > Susan
>
> You forgot to call the O/P (Me) a begot,

Why state the obvious?

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 1:04:15 AM4/18/08
"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:YvVNj.76$vj3.50
@newsfe07.lga:

> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 04:03:06 +0000 (UTC)
> Its all a bit strange <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> > Uh, because Sara wasn't telling the truth........
>>
>> I'd believe her over you...but isn't calling the artist a jewess
>> attacking the messenger?
>

> No, the artist is a Jewess...

Is your mother a jesusess?

>> > I'm not against what she's done.... She's doing what comes natural
>> > for her people............
>>
>> And you are doing what comes naturally for your kind.
>

> Yep, my kind or goy/em as you call us naturally find such behaviour
> repulsive.

Yes the only art you prefer involves pay per view.

>> > I wasn't attacking her, as a matter of fact, I sent her a thank you
>> > card............
>>
>> Of course you did. However, what you've written here is an attack.
>

> No attack at all.............I just pointed out 'the nature' of a
> certain group of people...

Which it isn't. But you knew that. It's like saying that all christians in
texas are polygamists and rapists.

>> > As Joe Bruno would say: PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
>>
>> He was smart and capable. All you goys make a big thing about how the
>> jews take over everything...so it's only natural that a famous
>> artist/inventor like leonardo has to be jewish.
>

> I'm not going to argue semantics. You claimed that Da Vinci was a jew.
> I ask for proof and you fell into a tar pit..

Gave you proof. Are there any documents showing how often he went to
"church"? no, why is that?

>> > Under Jewish law, no they aren't.......
>>
>> Then why are you attacking her?
>

> Uh, because I'm a Gentile who laughs at your Noahide law/s.

Not my laws, but they are no stupider than goyischer laws in the
bible...laws that christians don't seem to follow. And yes I know you
aren't christian, which is convienent.

As a goy I
> find her behaviour repulsive, but she proves my point. I notice that
> the 'Fist' couldn't even bring herself to condemn what this women is
> doing.

Ah, I was wondering how long it would take you to trot out that old
canard. No truth to it, just like there's no truth to her accusations
about you...right?

Us, goy (as you call us) have a hard time understanding - what
> you people consider art...................

That's because you are intellectually bereft.

>> > Who? Wtf are you talking about? Robbie Mapplethorpe perhaps?? Never
>> > heard of any Maplethorpe
>>

>> http://images.google.com/images?
>> hl=en&client=opera&rls=en&q=Maplethorpe++&um=1&ie=UTF-8
>

> WTF does some photo taking poofter have to do with this subject?

He's christian. Aren't you going to decry him?

Eli Grubman

Apr 18, 2008, 1:05:01 AM4/18/08
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:03:29 -0500, Sara Salzman
<cata...@concentric.net> wrote:

>127.0.0.1 wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 00:33:11 GMT

>> fla...@verizon.net wrote:
>>
>>> Beautiful post, DoD.
>>>
>>> Susan
>>

>> You forgot to call the O/P (Me) a begot, you're slipping you thick
>> Irish cunt.
>>

>What's a "begot," illiterate one?
>

>Oh, and you really ought to take a remedial course in punctuation. Your
>willingness to prove just how ignorant you are is always amusing.

Oh, you still haven't said how the SCOTUS reinterpreted the First
Amendment, Sarah.

Eli

Eli Grubman

Apr 18, 2008, 1:06:41 AM4/18/08
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 03:36:40 GMT, fla...@verizon.net wrote:

>On 17-Apr-2008, Sara Salzman <cata...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
>> 127.0.0.1 wrote:

>> > You forgot to call the O/P (Me) a begot, you're slipping you thick
>> > Irish cunt.
>> >

>See what I mean about them projecting, *constantly*?
>But I give him credit - he at least partly knows what he is.

See what I mean about having *no idea* about the purpose of killfiles?

>> What's a "begot," illiterate one?
>

>It certainly isn't a typo - the 2 vowels aren't anywhere next to each other
>on the keyboard.

Is "bgot" a typo, convert?

Eli

Message has been deleted

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 1:17:02 AM4/18/08
"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in

> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 04:20:29 +0000 (UTC)
> Its all a bit strange <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Are you going to prove that you as a juvenile can't be extradited to
>> England if caught hacking into Irvings computer?
>

> Uh, that's a legal question. NEVER HAS JUVENAL BEEN EXTRADITED in
> America to a foreign country to stand trial.

Then there's absolutely nothing to fear and one less reason to not do it.

> The fist who thinks MAC's are the be all end all of security need to
> read this. MAC was the first to fall.

MAC: in computer networking a Media Access Control address (MAC address)
Mac: Superior computer (and OS)

You need to learn to read (and research). The computer wasn't Hacked as in
remotely. No one could do that the first day of the test. On the second
day of the "contest" direct access was offered and Macaulay won that way.
If you think that hackers are going to have direct access to Mac's...

Now back to your claim of being able to hack Irvings computer.

> Mac OS X Hacked - Vista SP1 Hacked – Ubuntu Linux Survives Unscathed
> - From hacking contest
> By: Marius Oiaga, Technology News Editor
>
> Windows Vista Ultimate SP1
> Enlarge picture
> Ubuntu 7.10 is the only operating system that has survived unscathed
> from a hacking competition hosted by CanSecWest Vancouver 2008 and
> sponsored by TippingPoint's Zero Day Initiative. Outside of the
> Canonical distribution of the Linux operating system, Apple's Mac OS X
> Leopard was the first to be owned in day 2 of CanSecWest with Windows
> Vista Ultimate Service Pack 1 next on the last day. All the platforms
> which have been used as targets in the competition were fully updated
> with the latest released security patches. But while Mac OS X 10.5.2
> Leopard was hacked via a zero-day vulnerability in Safari 3.1, Vista
> Ultimate SP1 was owned through a zero-day security flaw in Adobe's
> Flash, and not through a whole in the operating system or any of its
> default components.
>
> "Congratulations to Shane Macaulay from Security Objectives - he has
> just won the Fujitsu U810 laptop running Vista Ultimate SP1 after it was
> installed with the latest version of Adobe Flash. Not only is he the
> official winner of the Fujitsu laptop, but also $5,000 from us. Shane
> received some assistance from his friends Derek Callaway (also from
> Security Objectives) and Alexander Sotirov. If you'll also remember,
> Shane Macaulay was Dino Dai Zovi's on-site team member at last year's
> PWN to OWN event in which they ultimately took the top prize," reads a
> message from TippingPoint.
>
> Shane Macaulay (right) - Alexander Sotirov (left)
> Enlarge picture
> Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 managed to survive a siege of no less than
> two hours before it was hacked. The organizers permitted security
> researchers to hack not only the operating systems, but also a number of
> widely spread applications including Adobe PDF, Flash, Silverlight,
> Outlook/Outlook, Express, Firefox, Safari, iChat, Apple Mail, Skype,
> Adium, Pigdin, Kmail, Thunderbird, Evolution, mutt, AOL, Yahoo!, and MSN
> official IM clients and Java/JRE. With the conference now over, Ubuntu
> 7.10 is the only platform that was intact, managing in this context to
> support the perspective that Linux simply offers more in terms of
> security than Mac OS X and Windows.
>
> "The new Adobe Flash 0day vulnerability that Shane exploited has been
> acquired by the Zero Day Initiative, and has been responsibly disclosed
> to Adobe who is now working on the issue. Until Adobe releases a patch
> for this issue, neither we nor the contestants will be giving out any
> additional information about the vulnerability," TippingPoint added.
>
> http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mac-OS-X-Hacked-Vista-SP1-Hacked-Ubuntu-
Li
> nux-Survives-Unscathed-82079.shtml

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 1:18:10 AM4/18/08
"B.H. Cramer" <Iamhre@them'oment.bizz> wrote in

> BBBWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Cramer cant help it, its his perfection as a grammmarian and spellor thats
too blame. When asked about it, he often replies' that its because of his
faim as a professional sailer that hes a little wobbly in between his ears
and cant rember which sock puppie he is.

B.H. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 1:33:20 AM4/18/08

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:b%RNj.11964$Ho5.2804@trnddc01...
> Beautiful post, DoD.

Only a person as fucked in the head, dyslexic and with such a poor command
of the English language as yourself could claim that to be the case, cohen.

> Susan
>

> On 17-Apr-2008, DoD <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Apr 17, 3:58 pm, "127.0.0.1" <127.0....@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>> > This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
>> > people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to think
>> > Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:

>> > aliza.shva...@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish art'

>> > and proving the stereotypes to be true.
>>

>> Well, I don't really want to thank her for anything, but I do feel
>> that chic is whacked and needs some serious counseling.
>>
>> I would, however, like to thank you for giving an excellent example of
>> my theory that anti-semites (such as youself) are self haters and
>> believe that Jews are better than you.
>>
>> First off, a couple of things... This chick is a single person,
>> deranged yes, but is still only one person. Abortion (especially in
>> this manner) is not embraced by religious Jews, so this is obviously a
>> single person weirdo. Much in the same way you can't say that all
>> whites (whatever the background) are serial killers because of some
>> whites being serial killers. So to sum up we know this is not a Jewish
>> thing...
>>
>> Now for the interesting part, (at least to me).
>>
>> You said that you love this Jewess because she proves the stereotypes
>> that Jews are degenerates.. So in reality, you need Jews to do
>> something fucked up like this chick did, so you can feel that you are
>> better than Jews. Otherwise, why would you need to have a Jew do
>> something fucked up like that? I certainly don't want *anyone* Jew or
>> otherwise to do something fucked up... You NEED that (specifically for
>> it to be a Jew) because you believe Jews are better than you. And when
>> you see someone that is a Jew do something like this it raises your
>> self-esteem level just a tad. If that would have been Jackie Smith, it
>> wouldn't have been an issue for you. I sometimes feel sorry for you to
>> believe Jewish people are so much better than you.

DoD

Apr 18, 2008, 1:33:33 AM4/18/08

"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

Me a begot? Dunno what that is. Is she were to say - you're an
anti-semite, homophobe, Islamaphobe, racist, hate monger, White
supremacist than I would agree with her and the above labels
100%. Yeah, I'm all of those things, SO WHAT?
-----------------

Hey.... At least you are honest and even though I don't agree with prolly
most of your views, honesty is something that is hard to come by on these
forums.....

This is really refreshing.... I am guessing that you are American.....

B.H. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 1:34:34 AM4/18/08

"B.H. Cramer" <be...@home.com> wrote in message

> 127.0.0.1 wrote:
>> This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
>> people have of Jews as being degenerates.
>
> You are wrong. Jews are wonderful people.

Bloody hell.

I've beamed myself to Riga again.

DoD

Apr 18, 2008, 1:36:00 AM4/18/08

"Its all a bit strange" <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
message news:Xns9A83D8B375CF7...@news.albasani.net...
> Copyright �2007 Ben Cramer.

Message has been deleted

RJ11

Apr 18, 2008, 1:49:16 AM4/18/08
In article <kN2dnaDXKrsyr5XV...@giganews.com>,

B.H. Cramer <Iamhre@them'oment.bizz> wrote:

> Only a person as fucked in the head, dyslexic and with
> such a poor command of the English language as yourself

"You're dyslexia is getting out of hand".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posted by "Ben Cramer", Message-ID:
<ooqdnQZaqdBH4QDa...@giganews.com>.

RJ.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 2:38:49 AM4/18/08
"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:CAWNj.42$aH6.11
@newsfe06.lga:

> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 05:04:15 +0000 (UTC)

> Its all a bit strange <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> "127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:YvVNj.76$vj3.50
>> @newsfe07.lga:

>> > No, the artist is a Jewess...
>>
>> Is your mother a jesusess?
>

> Not at all...........

And why not?

>> > Yep, my kind or goy/em as you call us naturally find such behaviour
>> > repulsive.
>>

>> Yes the only art you prefer involves pay per view.
>

> Pay per view would be Talmudvision. Sorry, I don't watch TV.

Who said TV? How many porn sites do you peruse?

>> > No attack at all.............I just pointed out 'the nature' of a
>> > certain group of people...
>>

>> Which it isn't. But you knew that. It's like saying that all
>> christians in texas are polygamists and rapists.
>

> Lets look at YOU as a Jewish INDIVIDUAL in this matter (note Subject)

Except you have no proof that I am jewish...just like you have no proof
the artist is jewish.

> Did you condemn this woman? No, you didn't, why is that?

Or could it be that I understand the artists message and you don't. It
could be that I applaud someone promoting that message.

> could it be that what she's doing is the norm among your ilk?

No more so than pedophilia is the norm among your ilk.

> Even as a Jew,

Again you have no proof that this is true.

> you don't find it offensive that this jewish women is flushing jewish
> children down the toilet & video taping it and calling it art.

What proof do you have that she's jewish other than your "sense".

In fact there is no proof that she is flushing any real living tissue down
the toilet. In fact she could be hoaxing everyone just to get their
reaction. Unless of course you have proof?

>> > I'm not going to argue semantics. You claimed that Da Vinci was a
>> > jew. I ask for proof and you fell into a tar pit..
>>
>> Gave you proof. Are there any documents showing how often he went to
>> "church"? no, why is that?
>

> I don't got to church, does that mean I'm a Jew?

DaVinci was supported by a christian benefactor...it would have been to
his advantage to go to church even if he wasn't a practicing christian.

But to answer your question...more christians do not attend church than
those that do. Not attending means nothing. Personally I'd peg you as a
self-loathing muslim.

>> > Uh, because I'm a Gentile who laughs at your Noahide law/s.
>>
>> Not my laws, but they are no stupider than goyischer laws in the
>> bible...laws that christians don't seem to follow. And yes I know you
>> aren't christian, which is convienent.
>

> Look, I don't believe in any of this religious B/S.

Then why do you attack those that do?

Yids ripped off
> Zoroastrianism and created a religion based on Zoroaster,

No. But even if it was so what?

> the Christians worship a jew on stick, then you have the freaking
> Muslims and Abraham's sons etc.

So what?

>> As a goy I
>> > find her behaviour repulsive, but she proves my point. I notice that
>> > the 'Fist' couldn't even bring herself to condemn what this women is
>> > doing.
>>
>> Ah, I was wondering how long it would take you to trot out that old
>> canard. No truth to it, just like there's no truth to her accusations
>> about you...right?
>

> Dunno, may be some truth. I like my Scotch and root-beer. I certainly
> won't deny that.

>> Us, goy (as you call us) have a hard time understanding - what
>> > you people consider art...................
>>

>> That's because you are intellectually bereft.
>

> How does one become "intellectually bereft?"

Scotch and root-beer.

> Your loxism is showing.

It's hard to find really good lox. Nova is almost nowhere to be found..

>> > WTF does some photo taking poofter have to do with this subject?
>> >

>> He's christian. Aren't you going to decry him?
>

> Of course I will. The guy was a piece of shit! Unlike you neocons,
> we/us/goy don't have a problem with condemning our own WHEN THEY ARE IN
> THE WRONG. You nor the fist said a word about the actions of this
> women. (Your silence on this matter is golden)

I've not been silent...your bias is showing. I've expressed my opinion of
her art.

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 2:42:43 AM4/18/08
"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:VZWNj.13$yj6.7
@newsfe02.lga:

> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 05:17:02 +0000 (UTC)

> Its all a bit strange <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> "127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in

>> > Uh, that's a legal question. NEVER HAS JUVENAL BEEN EXTRADITED in
>> > America to a foreign country to stand trial.
>>

>> Then there's absolutely nothing to fear and one less reason to not do
>> it.
>

> Why would I want to do that?

To demonstrate your theoretical skill at hacking.

>> > The fist who thinks MAC's are the be all end all of security need to
>> > read this. MAC was the first to fall.
>>
>> MAC: in computer networking a Media Access Control address (MAC
>> address) Mac: Superior computer (and OS)
>

> Media Access Control?? LMAO!
>
> Let me tell you what MAC stands for in the UNIX world.
>
> MAC stands for (M)andatory (A)ccess (C)ontrol
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/mac.html
>
> Media access? I'm laughing so hard, dunno if I can even type. God I'm
> still laughing my ass off!!!!!!!!!!!

Good, you probably need the exercise.

>> You need to learn to read (and research). The computer wasn't Hacked
>> as in remotely. No one could do that the first day of the test. On
>> the second day of the "contest" direct access was offered and
>> Macaulay won that way. If you think that hackers are going to have
>> direct access to Mac's...
>

> Gaining remote access is easy. Hop on the Bugtraq mailing list and see
> for yourself. Ya just need the skills to be able to exploit buffer over
> flow and drop your own code into the memory buffer. It ain't rocket
> science, matter of fact - a program called Nikto will find the exploit/s
> and Metasploit will drop the pay load for you.

Then why didn't someone do it on the first day of the contest?

>> Now back to your claim of being able to hack Irvings computer.
>

> What about it?

Proof/pudding

DoD

Apr 18, 2008, 2:51:22 AM4/18/08

"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:34:34 +1000

"B.H. Cramer" <Iamhre@them'oment.bizz> wrote:

Would you mates down under allow this stuff in your universities? Yale
sanctioned this stuff, we all know where the moral compass of America
is pointing (Down) Please tell me that crap like this wouldn't be
tolerated in Australia. Has the whole freaking world become
polluted and the moral decay of society become the norm?
-----------------------

You just posted this... Do you have to do it again? Or do you think that
people like creamer are too stupid to follow a thread?

Speaking of creamer... He denies that he is anti-jooooish... He denies that
he is anti-mooooslim. Why do you think that is? Why can't he actually speak
his mind like you did? Sounds like he just like a Euro liberal more than a
*mate*. You keep funny company... buddy. If I were more like minded like
you, I would detest a pussy like creamer.

Message has been deleted

fla...@verizon.net

Apr 18, 2008, 3:28:51 AM4/18/08

On 18-Apr-2008, RJ11 <rj...@nospam.com> wrote:

> In article <kN2dnaDXKrsyr5XV...@giganews.com>,
> B.H. Cramer <Iamhre@them'oment.bizz> wrote:
>
> > Only a person as fucked in the head, dyslexic and with
> > such a poor command of the English language as yourself
>

> "You're dyslexia is getting out of hand".
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

His projectionism always has been - witness his post, above!

Susan

Eli Grubman

Apr 18, 2008, 3:35:31 AM4/18/08
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:28:51 GMT, fla...@verizon.net wrote:

>On 18-Apr-2008, RJ11 <rj...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <kN2dnaDXKrsyr5XV...@giganews.com>,
>> B.H. Cramer <Iamhre@them'oment.bizz> wrote:
>>
>> > Only a person as fucked in the head, dyslexic and with
>> > such a poor command of the English language as yourself
>>

>> "You're dyslexia is getting out of hand".
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>His projectionism always has been - witness his post, above!
>
>Susan

Shouldn't you be busy getting your convert ass Vaselined for Shabbos?

Eli

Message has been deleted

B.H. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 4:54:58 AM4/18/08

"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:34:34 +1000

"B.H. Cramer" <Iamhre@them'oment.bizz> wrote:

Would you mates down under allow this stuff in your universities? Yale

sanctioned this stuff, we all know where the moral compass of America
is pointing (Down) Please tell me that crap like this wouldn't be
tolerated in Australia. Has the whole freaking world become
polluted and the moral decay of society become the norm?

I suspect there would be a lunatic fringe who would support the display of
this rubbish. When it comes to the question of "what is art" there appears
to be no answer.

Given this "artist" is a hebe, there is an almost iron-clad guarantee her
filth would be exhibited.

Can you imagine the screeching if the authorities attempted to put a stop to
her?

We'd be inundated with holocaust movies for the rest of the year.

Art major Aliza Shvarts '08 wants to make a statement.

Beginning next Tuesday, Shvarts will be displaying her senior art project, a
documentation of a nine-month process during which she artificially
inseminated herself "as often as possible" while periodically taking
[...]

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 5:08:50 AM4/18/08
"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:_zYNj.1335$tr3.1221
@newsfe05.lga:

> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 06:38:49 +0000 (UTC)

> Its all a bit strange <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> "127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:CAWNj.42$aH6.11
>> @newsfe06.lga:

>> > Not at all...........
>>
>> And why not?
>

> Why not? Wtf you talking about?

Your failure to understand the written word is not in any way my problem

>> > Pay per view would be Talmudvision. Sorry, I don't watch TV.
>>
>> Who said TV? How many porn sites do you peruse?
>

> Unlike you who fork over your credit card to look at porn (On pay
> websites) Some of us don't pay damn thing and get what you pay for, for
> free...

Of course, of course.

>> > Lets look at YOU as a Jewish INDIVIDUAL in this matter (note
>> > Subject)
>>
>> Except you have no proof that I am jewish...just like you have no
>> proof the artist is jewish.
>

> Only jews have called my a goy. Why don't you admit you're jewish?

I want to lulz as you try to prove I'm jewish.

> If you're a jew, stand up proud and say; HEY, I'M JEWISH, nothing wrong
> with that.

Absolutely correct.

> Do you know what some jews did in Germany when they were
> forced to wear a star of David? Some tried to hide themselves and others
> had the attitude and wore the yellow star of David with pride.

And in both cases their neighbors and friends turned them in to the
Gestapo and they were sent to camps never to be heard from

> I'm a White Gentile and I'm proud of who I am. I'm not going to try and
> hide who I am, As for this so-called artist and weather she's jewish or
> not, you can call her at: 632-8179 and talk to her. She was going to
> bed, I wouldn't call and wake her in this late hour, call her tomorrow.

Don't need to, just read below

>> > Did you condemn this woman? No, you didn't, why is that?
>>
>> Or could it be that I understand the artists message and you don't.
>> It could be that I applaud someone promoting that message.
>

> Of course you do..

Hold your breath, it's only a few sentences away.

www.priestwatch.com

>> > Even as a Jew,
>>
>> Again you have no proof that this is true.
>>

>> > you don't find it offensive that this jewish women is flushing
>> > jewish children down the toilet & video taping it and calling it
>> > art.
>>

>> What proof do you have that she's jewish other than your "sense".
>

> Call her tomorrow and ask her about her religion and faith.

Not my style.

>> In fact there is no proof that she is flushing any real living tissue
>> down the toilet. In fact she could be hoaxing everyone just to get
>> their reaction. Unless of course you have proof?
>

> Uh, no, after you speak with her, you will understand its not a hoax,
> In her mind she believes what she's doing is art.

It is art, you fool. It engaged you even though it didn't exist.

Bzzzzzzzztttt!!!! Wrong

http://yaledailynews.com/articles/view/24528

University calls art project a fiction; Shvarts '08 disputes Yale's claim

Zachary Abrahamson, Thomas Kaplan and Martine Powers
Staff Reporter, Staff Reporter, Staff Reporter
Published Thursday, April 17, 2008

According to a statement released by the University today, Aliza Shvarts
’08 was never impregnated. She never miscarried. The sweeping outrage on
blogs across the country was apparently for naught.

The supposed senior art project of the Davenport College senior was a
“creative fiction,” a Yale official said Thursday afternoon as students on
campus and bloggers across the country expressed colossal outrage over
what Shvarts described as a documentation of a nine-month process during
which she claimed to have artificially inseminated herself “as often as

possible” while periodically taking “abortifacient drugs” to induce
miscarriages.

“The entire project is an art piece, a creative fiction designed to draw
attention to the ambiguity surrounding form and function of a woman’s
body,” Yale spokeswoman Helaine Klasky said in a written statement e-
mailed to the News this afternoon.

But Shvarts stood by her project, calling the University’s statement
“ultimately inaccurate.”

Klasky said Shvarts informed three senior Yale officials today — including
two deans — that she neither impregnated herself nor induced any
miscarriages. Rather, the entire episode, including a press release
describing the exhibition, was “performance art,” Klasky said.

“She is an artist and has the right to express herself through performance
art,” Klasky said. “Had these acts been real, they would have violated
basic ethical standards and raised serious mental and physical health
concerns.”

But Shvarts reiterated Thursday that she repeatedly use a needleless
syringe to insert semen into herself. At the end of her menstrual cycle,
she took abortifacient herbs to induce bleeding, she said. She said she
does not know whether or not she was ever pregnant.

“No one can say with 100-percent certainty that anything in the piece did
or did not happen,” Shvarts said, “because the nature of the piece is that
it did not consist of certainties.”

This afternoon, Shvarts showed the News footage from tapes she plans to
play at the exhibit. The tapes depict Shvarts — sometimes naked, sometimes
clothed — alone in a shower stall bleeding into a cup.

Pia Lindman, Shvarts’s thesis adviser, and Davenport College Dean Craig
Harwood could not be reached for comment Thursday. Art Director of
Undergraduate Studies Henk van Assen deferred comment to the Yale Office
of Public Affairs.

Yale’s statement comes after a day of widespread outrage all across the
country following an article in today’s edition of the News in which
Shvarts described her supposed exhibition, which she said would include
the video recordings well as a preserved collection of the blood from the
process, which she said she is storing in a freezer.

In an interview Wednesday, Shvarts said the goal of her exhibition was to
spark conversation and debate about the relationship between art and the
human body. She said her endeavor was not conceived with any “shock value”
in mind.

“I hope it inspires some sort of discourse,” Shvarts said. “Sure, some

people will be upset with the message and will not agree with it, but it’s

not the intention of the piece to scandalize anyone.”

Shvarts said her project would take the form of a large cube suspended
from the ceiling of a room in the gallery of Green Hall. Shvarts said she
would wrap hundreds of feet of plastic sheeting around the cube, with
blood from her self-induced miscarriages lining the sheeting.

Recorded videos of her experiencing her miscarriages would be projected
onto the four sides of the cube, Shvarts said, and similar videos would
also be displayed on the walls of the room.

Many students on campus expressed outrage when told of the concept, saying
it trivialized abortion and transgressed any reasonable moral boundary. On
Thursday, the general public seemed to agree; by early evening Thursday,
news outlets from The Washington Post to London’s Daily Telegraph had
reported the story, and the blogosphere was ablaze in horrified debate
over the supposed exhibition.

The project — at least the way Shvarts presented it in her press release
and her interview — was immediately condemned Thursday by national groups
on both sides of the abortion debate.

“It’s clearly depraved. I think the poor woman has got some major mental
problems,” the president of the National Right to Life Committee, Wanda
Franz, was quoted as saying on the Web site of FOX News. “She’s a serial
killer. This is just a horrible thought.”

The abortion-rights group NARAL Pro-Choice America also condemned the
exhibition in a written statement e-mailed to the News on Thursday.

“This ‘project’ is offensive and insensitive to the women who have
suffered the heartbreak of miscarriage,” said Ted Miller, a spokesman for
the organization.
Read Comments (41)
Post a Comment
Read Other A

>> > I don't got to church, does that mean I'm a Jew?
>>

>> DaVinci was supported by a christian benefactor...it would have been
>> to his advantage to go to church even if he wasn't a practicing
>> christian.
>

> Where did you come up with this rubbish that he was jewish?

Straight forward normative revisionist DOGMA. Jews are always decried for
their presence in the arts, medicine, politics and finance. This is the
revisionist way of saying non-jews are inept and incompetent. Ergo,
someone as brilliant as DaVinci, using normative revisionist DOGMA, must
in fact be jewish. Or are the non-jews going to cherry pick who is and who
isn't non-jewish?

>> But to answer your question...more christians do not attend church
>> than those that do. Not attending means nothing. Personally I'd peg
>> you as a self-loathing muslim.
>

> LMAO! Me a raghead? Uh, I've been called every name in the book on
> alt.revisionism you're the first to call me a Muslim. First time for
> everything I guess. For your info, I was raised Lutheran.

Calling you a muslim isn't calling you a name.

>> > Look, I don't believe in any of this religious B/S.
>>
>> Then why do you attack those that do?
>

> Cause their morons. I find humor in this stuff. It's good for the lulz
> factor.

Ah, like you are 4chan

>> Yids ripped off
>> > Zoroastrianism and created a religion based on Zoroaster,
>>
>> No. But even if it was so what?
>

> I think it's funny.

>> > the Christians worship a jew on stick, then you have the freaking
>> > Muslims and Abraham's sons etc.
>>

>> So what?
>

> Funny stuff, yes?
> On a serious note, do you know how much blood has
> been spilt over religion?

Not enough

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 5:17:49 AM4/18/08
"B.H. Cramer" <Iamhre@them'oment.bizz> wrote in news:_amdnRADZYt4
_JXVnZ2dnU...@giganews.com:

Not now.

SPAM, lies and bullshit snipped.

Eli Grubman

Apr 18, 2008, 5:41:42 AM4/18/08
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:17:49 +0000 (UTC), Its all a bit strange
<strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>"B.H. Cramer" <Iamhre@them'oment.bizz> wrote in news:_amdnRADZYt4
>_JXVnZ2dnU...@giganews.com:
>

>Not now.
>
>SPAM, lies and bullshit snipped.

Shut UP, cunt.

Eli

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 6:22:30 AM4/18/08

127.0.0.1 wrote:
: This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
: people have of Jews as being degenerates.

Oh really you genius!!!

You have just proven what a complete ignoramus hen it comes to art,
particularly contemporary art.

Do you know who started this trend ?

It was the British and British artists . I suggest you look up the name
'Damien Hirst' , whose artworks fetch millions, including in the US.
They have a much sought after art award in Briatin for contemporary British
artists, that gives awards to art like this -it's called the Turner Prize.

<clipped>

femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 6:26:08 AM4/18/08
127.0.0.1 wrote:
: This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
: people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to think

: Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:
: aliza....@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish art'

: and proving the stereotypes to be true.
:
:
:
: Art major Aliza Shvarts '08 wants to make a statement.
:

Shvarts wants to win the Turner Prize (Britains biggest art award) and to
do that she needs to come up with something that 'out-bizarres' previous
winners.
Dead fetuses in formaldehyde or a staged filthy, untidy bedroom won't do
it anymore.That's been done before.

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 6:39:29 AM4/18/08
B.H. Cramer wrote:
:: <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

:: news:b%RNj.11964$Ho5.2804@trnddc01...
::: Beautiful post, DoD.
::
:: Only a person as fucked in the head, dyslexic and with such a poor
:: command of the English language as yourself could claim that to be
:: the case, cohen.
::

DoD has hit the nail on the head in this post.Tommy has an inferioriity
complex as big as yours. The difference is Tommy is still a kid and he has a
lot of learning to do yet, whereas you are a a past it old fart Cramer.

Of course many non-Jewish artists have done artworks that are as weird or
even worse. How about the British artist who was arrested a couple of years
ago for digging up human corpses for his artwork, or the artist who won the
Turner Prize presenting human faeces as art? How about Damien Hirst, or the
German Professor who skins dead people and presents them as artworks ?
Of course they aren't Jewish so they aren't worth a mention are they Cramer?
<sarcasm intended>

I would argue that some famous artworks done by Christians particularly in
the Middle Ages are as bad if not worse. They are full of sadism, masochism,
flagellation ,murderous acts blood, gore etc.............

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 6:51:03 AM4/18/08
127.0.0.1 wrote:
: This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
: people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to think
: Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:
: aliza....@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish art'
: and proving the stereotypes to be true.

Your complete ignorance of art is showing Tommy.
Pain and suffering in art has its origins in Christianity. In fact a great
deal of famopus artworks done by Christians dwells on death and suffering
and not just on the death of suffering Jesus.
It includes everything from the pain and suffering one will suffer if one
goes to hell (in graphic detail), to murder, sadism, masochism,
flagellation, eroticism and perversions of every type.

So much for it being a Jewish trait you juvenile ignoramus.

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 6:59:01 AM4/18/08
127.0.0.1 wrote:
:: On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:17:52 +0000 (UTC)
:: Its all a bit strange <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
::
::: "127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:WRONj.1346$vz6.299
::: @newsfe07.lga:
:::
:::: This Jewess does an outstanding job
:::
::: The goal in creating the art exhibition, Shvarts said, was to spark
::: conversation and debate on the relationship between art and the
::: human body.
:::
::: And she actually got you to spark a conversation. I'm sure she
::: appreciates your help.
:::
::
:: I sent her a thank you card, you should do the same. Thank her for
:: aborting her spawn (Those little monsters could grow up to be the
:: next Leon Trotsky's) also thank her for promoting jewish stereotypes
:: that are based in fact.

You seem to think you are sort of genius but in fact you are a pathetic
ignoramus.

I suggest you read the following.(of sourse I am probably expecting too
much, it'll probably go straight over your head).

Suffering in Public and the Motive for Culture
10.15.2005 | Ed Ingebretsen | Media and Culture

"About suffering they were never wrong,
The old Masters: how well they understood
Its human position: how it takes place
While someone else is eating or opening a window or just walking dully
along"

WH Auden."Musee des Beaux Arts"

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cjas/livefeed.html

Oh and I forgot to mention some Christian art includes rape. eg: The Rape
of Ganymede'.

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 7:02:02 AM4/18/08
127.0.0.1 wrote:
<clipped>

:: She has accomplished her goal and mine also. Kudos to Shvarts. :-)

The only goal you have accomplished is to show you are an ignoramus
especially when it comes to art.
You have made a complete fool of yourself Tommy, but what else can we expect
from a zit faced teenager who thinks he knows everything?

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 7:06:39 AM4/18/08
127.0.0.1 wrote:
: This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
: people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to think
: Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:
: aliza....@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish art'
: and proving the stereotypes to be true.
<clipped>

You are so ignorant I am tempted to buy you a ticket to Italy so you can
spend a few days in some art galleries.There you will see art done by some
of the great masters- art that includes pain , suffering, rape, ripping
fetuses from womens' bellies while they are still alive , masochism, sadism
, muder etc........Most of the artists are Christians.

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 7:10:13 AM4/18/08
127.0.0.1 wrote:
:: On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:26:50 -0400

:: "127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote:
::
::: On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:17:52 +0000 (UTC)
::: Its all a bit strange <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
:::
:::: "127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:WRONj.1346$vz6.299
:::: @newsfe07.lga:
::::
::::: This Jewess does an outstanding job
::::
:::: The goal in creating the art exhibition, Shvarts said, was to spark

:::: conversation and debate on the relationship between art and the
:::: human body.
::::
:::: And she actually got you to spark a conversation. I'm sure she
:::: appreciates your help.
::::
:::
::: I sent her a thank you card, you should do the same. Thank her for
::: aborting her spawn (Those little monsters could grow up to be the
::: next Leon Trotsky's) also thank her for promoting jewish stereotypes
::: that are based in fact.
::
::
:: Opps, here are some free E-cards that you can send her via e-mail
:: thanking her for her services. ;-)
::
:: http://www.marlo.com/g2/thank/thanks.htm

Do they have some e cards to send someone (you )who just made a complete
and very public idiot of himself?

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 7:15:41 AM4/18/08

"Sara Salzman" <cata...@concentric.net> wrote in message
> 127.0.0.1 wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 00:33:11 GMT
>> fla...@verizon.net wrote:
>>
>>> Beautiful post, DoD.
>>>
>>> Susan
>>
>> You forgot to call the O/P (Me) a begot, you're slipping you thick
>> Irish cunt.
>>
> What's a "begot," illiterate one?
>
> Oh, and you really ought to take a remedial course in punctuation. Your
> willingness to prove just how ignorant you are is always amusing.

I do believe he was taking the piss from cohen over her dyslexic posts, you
whining, belittling, desperate fat slag.

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 7:16:44 AM4/18/08

"Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

> 127.0.0.1 wrote:
> <clipped>
>

> :: She has accomplished her goal and mine also. Kudos to Shvarts. :-)
>

> The only goal you have accomplished is to show you are an ignoramus
> especially when it comes to art.

How so, twatty.

Care to elaborate? Don't just leave it with your usual whine and run.

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 7:18:06 AM4/18/08

> 127.0.0.1 wrote:
> :: On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:17:52 +0000 (UTC)
> :: Its all a bit strange <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> ::
> ::: "127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:WRONj.1346$vz6.299
> ::: @newsfe07.lga:
> :::
> :::: This Jewess does an outstanding job
> :::
> ::: The goal in creating the art exhibition, Shvarts said, was to spark
> ::: conversation and debate on the relationship between art and the
> ::: human body.
> :::
> ::: And she actually got you to spark a conversation. I'm sure she
> ::: appreciates your help.
> :::
> ::
> :: I sent her a thank you card, you should do the same. Thank her for
> :: aborting her spawn (Those little monsters could grow up to be the
> :: next Leon Trotsky's) also thank her for promoting jewish stereotypes
> :: that are based in fact.
>
> You seem to think you are sort of genius

And just where, oh deluded one, has he suggested any such thing?

> I suggest you read the following.(of sourse I am probably expecting too
> much, it'll probably go straight over your head).

And just who is suggesting she is a genius now, you stupid, mentally
disturbed little twat?

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 7:18:56 AM4/18/08

> 127.0.0.1 wrote:
> : This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
> : people have of Jews as being degenerates.
>

> Oh really you genius!!!
>
> You have just proven what a complete ignoramus hen it comes to art,
> particularly contemporary art.
>
> Do you know who started this trend ?

And here we go again. Ole twatty and her "But what about him/her/them"
bullshit.

Grow up, you stupid old woman.

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 7:19:06 AM4/18/08
Tilly wrote:

Correction:

I would argue that many famous artworks done by Christians
:: particularly in the Middle Ages and Renaissance are as bad if not worse.
They are
:: full of sadism, masochism, flagellation ,murderous acts, rape including
gang rape, , blood and gore
:: etc.............

::
--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 7:19:26 AM4/18/08

"Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

I see. So that excuses her does it?

> --
> femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 7:20:53 AM4/18/08

> 127.0.0.1 wrote:
> : This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
> : people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to think
> : Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:
> : aliza....@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish art'
> : and proving the stereotypes to be true.
>

> Your complete ignorance of art is showing Tommy.

And again ole twatty provides evidence she assumes expertise in another
field.

It matters not what subject is brought up, ole twatty is the expert, is
faster, bigger, stronger, smarter blah blah blah.

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 7:22:41 AM4/18/08

"Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

And again poor ole twatty heads off on one of her "But what about
him/her/them" type of childish endeavours.

Grow up, you stupid old woman.

> --
> femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Sara Salzman

Apr 18, 2008, 7:28:37 AM4/18/08
127.0.0.1 wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:03:29 -0500
> Sara Salzman <cata...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
>> 127.0.0.1 wrote:

>>> You forgot to call the O/P (Me) a begot, you're slipping you thick
>>> Irish cunt.
>>>
>> What's a "begot," illiterate one?
>

> That, I don't know, you would have to ask Susan. She's called me a
> 'begot' numerous times. Perhaps she was trying to call me a bigot.

>> Oh, and you really ought to take a remedial course in punctuation.
>> Your willingness to prove just how ignorant you are is always amusing.
>>

> And just how many times do you end a sentence with a preposition Oh
> Mighty one?

Oh look!! Little Tommy thinks he knows something about grammar!

You never cease to amuse us, Baby boy. Come back later for a lesson on
prepositions.

Regarding your "hacking" abilities, how about:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/browse_frm/thread/40c31036989f9d51/6d8ea693d44a108c?hl=en&lnk=st&q=moo*+group%3Aalt.revisionism+author%3Aroger#6d8ea693d44a108c

--
Insults are the refuge of the fearful and devious.
-and-

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 7:30:24 AM4/18/08
B. Cramer wrote:
:: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

Keep it up Cramer.... your giant inferiority complex is showing
again.Clearly you know nothing about the subject either.

So you think ignoramuses should be able to get away with riculous BS such
as this.
The fact is art like this has its roots in Christianity and goes back two
thousand years.

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Sara Salzman

Apr 18, 2008, 7:30:46 AM4/18/08
Its all a bit strange wrote:
> "127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:SsTNj.46$vj3.45
> @newsfe07.lga:
>
>> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:04:58 -0500

>> Sara Salzman <cata...@concentric.net> wrote:

>>> More fact-free assertions from the illiterate one. Wrong, wrong, and
>>> wrong. As usual
>> Did you condemn what this women is doing? NO!

>>> More lies, of course. But do keep going, Tommy.
>> Ain't any lies, just your delusions. I think Jewish art is disgusting,
>> you may think Gentile art is disgusting...
>

> Gentile Art? Are there any gentiles capable of producing art, managing
> money, being politicians, lawyers or doctors?

>>> Perhaps you'll finally address the issue of your "hacking" ability,
>>> eh?
>> Dunno, what would you like to know about my abilities?
>

> Are you going to prove that you as a juvenile can't be extradited to
> England if caught hacking into Irvings computer?

Prove it? He can't even prove that he can actually hack anything, even
when specifically invited to do so:

Sara Salzman

Apr 18, 2008, 7:33:18 AM4/18/08
127.0.0.1 wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 04:20:29 +0000 (UTC)
> Its all a bit strange <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Are you going to prove that you as a juvenile can't be extradited to
>> England if caught hacking into Irvings computer?
>
> Uh, that's a legal question. NEVER HAS JUVENAL BEEN EXTRADITED in
> America to a foreign country to stand trial.

And that sentence is brought to you by the little boy who thinks he can
lecture us on grammar.

> The fist who thinks MAC's are the be all end all of security need to
> read this. MAC was the first to fall.

Really?! David Irving says I don't use a Mac. Are you saying that David
Irving is a liar.?

> Mac OS X Hacked - Vista SP1 Hacked – Ubuntu Linux Survives Unscathed
> - From hacking contest
> By: Marius Oiaga, Technology News Editor

Take your cut and paste to the appropriate newsgroup, little boy.
> Windows Vista Ultimate SP1
> Enlarge picture
> Ubuntu 7.10 is the only operating system that has survived unscathed from a hacking competition hosted by CanSecWest Vancouver 2008 and sponsored by TippingPoint's Zero Day Initiative. Outside of the Canonical distribution of the Linux operating system, Apple's Mac OS X Leopard was the first to be owned in day 2 of CanSecWest with Windows Vista Ultimate Service Pack 1 next on the last day. All the platforms which have
> been used as targets in the competition were fully updated with the latest released security patches. But while Mac OS X 10.5.2 Leopard was hacked via a zero-day vulnerability in Safari 3.1, Vista Ultimate SP1 was owned through a zero-day security flaw in Adobe's Flash, and not through a whole in the operating system or any of its default components.
>
> "Congratulations to Shane Macaulay from Security Objectives - he has just won the Fujitsu U810 laptop running Vista Ultimate SP1 after it was installed with the latest version of Adobe Flash. Not only is he the official winner of the Fujitsu laptop, but also $5,000 from us. Shane received some assistance from his friends Derek Callaway (also from Security Objectives) and Alexander Sotirov. If you'll also remember, Shane Macaulay was Dino Dai Zovi's on-site team member at last year's PWN to OWN event in which they ultimately took the top prize," reads a message from TippingPoint.
>
> Shane Macaulay (right) - Alexander Sotirov (left)
> Enlarge picture
> Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 managed to survive a siege of no less than two hours before it was hacked. The organizers permitted security researchers to hack not only the operating systems, but also a number of widely spread applications including Adobe PDF, Flash, Silverlight, Outlook/Outlook, Express, Firefox, Safari, iChat, Apple Mail, Skype, Adium, Pigdin, Kmail, Thunderbird, Evolution, mutt, AOL, Yahoo!, and MSN official IM clients and Java/JRE. With the conference now over, Ubuntu 7.10 is the only platform that was intact, managing in this context to support the perspective that Linux simply offers more in terms of security than Mac OS X and Windows.
>
> "The new Adobe Flash 0day vulnerability that Shane exploited has been
> acquired by the Zero Day Initiative, and has been responsibly disclosed
> to Adobe who is now working on the issue. Until Adobe releases a patch
> for this issue, neither we nor the contestants will be giving out any
> additional information about the vulnerability," TippingPoint added.
>
> http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mac-OS-X-Hacked-Vista-SP1-Hacked-Ubuntu-Linux-Survives-Unscathed-82079.shtml

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 7:39:14 AM4/18/08
B. Cramer wrote:
<clipped>

::
:: And again poor ole twatty heads off on one of her "But what about

:: him/her/them" type of childish endeavours.
::
:: Grow up, you stupid old woman.

You grow up Cramer.
I'm sure that anyone with half a brain and a little knowledge of art
realises your protestations in this thread are because your teenage protege
and 'genius' (sarcasm intended) Tommy has been made to look a complete
idiot.
He is talking complete rubbish about artworks like Shvart's being a Jewish
thing/trait.
I realise you and your ilk are being made to look more and more stupid
lately, even Werner Schneider made you look an idiot by cotradicting you
several times and the funniest part was you didn't eeven seem to realise
you looked a fool.
You are looking more and more like a fart in a bucket of water.

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Sara Salzman

Apr 18, 2008, 7:39:10 AM4/18/08
127.0.0.1 wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 06:38:49 +0000 (UTC)

> Its all a bit strange <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> "127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:CAWNj.42$aH6.11
>> @newsfe06.lga:

>>> Not at all...........
>> And why not?
>

> Why not? Wtf you talking about?

>>> Pay per view would be Talmudvision. Sorry, I don't watch TV.
>> Who said TV? How many porn sites do you peruse?
>

> Unlike you who fork over your credit card to look at porn (On pay
> websites) Some of us don't pay damn thing and get what you pay for, for
> free...

What an interesting statement from the little baby. I wonder if his
Mommy knows he's looking at porn?

How many free porn sites do you peruse, little Baby?

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 7:55:26 AM4/18/08
B. Cramer wrote:
:: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

:: news:fu9v33$bss$1...@aioe.org...
::: 127.0.0.1 wrote:
::: <clipped>
:::
:::
::::: She has accomplished her goal and mine also. Kudos to Shvarts. :-)
:::
:::
::: The only goal you have accomplished is to show you are an ignoramus
::: especially when it comes to art.
::
::
:: How so, twatty.

No one who knows anything about art would make the comment that Shvarts's
artwork reveals Jewish traits.It's a totally ignorant and ridiculous
statement

As an aside, I remember when I first went to Florence, at the end of several
hours in a couple of famous galleries I emerged into the sunlight and made
the comment to my then husband, that I had never seen so much pain,
suffering, rape, murder, torture, blood ,gore and perversion in my entire
life ,let alone in a few short hours
.Afterwards we went to see Michelangelos 'David' and it was such a joy to
see a magnificent artwork sans the things I mentioned.
By the end of that visit to Italy I had learnt that Renaissance artists ,
particularly Christians were fixated on the subject of pain and suffering .
After a while it had the same effect as watching oodles of hard porn has, if
the research is anything to go by. You see so much of the stuff , it has
less and less impact..

:: Care to elaborate? Don't just leave it with your usual whine and run.

Care to offer anything worthwhile on the subject Cramer? You haven't so far.

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 7:57:38 AM4/18/08
B. Cramer wrote:
<clipped>

::
:: And just where, oh deluded one, has he suggested any such thing?

Clearly you haven't been reading recent threads in which Tommy claims he is
a comoputer and all round genius.

He is far from it.

::
::: I suggest you read the following.(of sourse I am probably expecting

::: too much, it'll probably go straight over your head).
::
:: And just who is suggesting she is a genius now, you stupid, mentally
:: disturbed little twat?

Who Cramer?
The little female voice in your head?

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 8:01:19 AM4/18/08

"Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

I'm afraid it's you who is making a public fool of herself, twatty. As you
do.

> --
> femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 8:01:50 AM4/18/08

> B. Cramer wrote:
> :: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
> :: news:fu9v33$bss$1...@aioe.org...
> ::: 127.0.0.1 wrote:
> ::: <clipped>
> :::
> :::
> ::::: She has accomplished her goal and mine also. Kudos to Shvarts. :-)
> :::
> :::
> ::: The only goal you have accomplished is to show you are an ignoramus
> ::: especially when it comes to art.
> ::
> ::
> :: How so, twatty.
>

> No one who knows anything about art would make the comment that Shvarts's
> artwork reveals Jewish traits.It's a totally ignorant and ridiculous
> statement

So you say, twatty.

Another subject ole twatty is an expert in/at.

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 8:03:35 AM4/18/08

> B. Cramer wrote:
> <clipped>
>
> ::
> :: And just where, oh deluded one, has he suggested any such thing?
>
> Clearly you haven't been reading recent threads in which Tommy claims he
> is a comoputer and all round genius.
>
> He is far from it.

Dear, oh dear. Ole twatty moves as far away from the subject as is humanly
possible.

> ::
> ::: I suggest you read the following.(of sourse I am probably expecting
> ::: too much, it'll probably go straight over your head).
> ::
> :: And just who is suggesting she is a genius now, you stupid, mentally
> :: disturbed little twat?
>

> Who Cramer?

Why you, of course, you dull-witted little shit.

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 8:04:49 AM4/18/08
B. Cramer wrote:
<clipped>

::
:: And just who is suggesting she is a genius now, you stupid, mentally
:: disturbed little twat?

You are hilarious cramer. Without even trying you are proving that this
description fits you , although it doesn't mention crassness and
stupidity.

The male chauvinist, misogynist troll
:::
::: Let me be blunt. Jabba (READ CRAMER) HATES women - especially
intelligent,
::: outspoken women. Women who dare to express an opinion on virtually
::: any topic will set him off.
:::
::: But, Jabba's not wired quite right. While he hates women, engaging
::: in online harrassment turns him on. Like Lenny Latent, the
::: homophobic gay-bashing troll, Jabba gets sexually charged when a
::: female blogger responds to him - even if she just tells him to go
::: fuck himself!
:::
::: Jabba is the online version of a wife beater. When the female
::: blogger writes she's had enough, he often attempts to apologize for
::: his obnoxious behavior. Yet, he will continue to make belitting and
::: even threatening comments.
:::
::: If you're a female blogger, Jabba will browse through every entry
::: on your blog. He'll look for anything he can use to wound you. Did
::: you write that you gained a little weight (or lost weight) back in
::: November 2005? That's just ammunition for Jabba.
:::
::: The best way to deal with Jabba is to ban him as soon as he makes a
::: hateful, sexist remark. Otherwise, he'll just keep coming back
::: again and again, mocking your opinions and delivering personal
::: insults.
:::
:::

:

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 8:04:50 AM4/18/08

> B. Cramer wrote:
> :: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
> :: news:fu9uel$8v7$1...@aioe.org...
> ::: 127.0.0.1 wrote:
> :::: This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
> :::: people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to
> :::: think Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:
> :::: aliza....@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish
> :::: art' and proving the stereotypes to be true.
> :::
> :::
> ::: Your complete ignorance of art is showing Tommy.
> ::
> ::
> :: And again ole twatty provides evidence she assumes expertise in
> :: another field.
> ::
> :: It matters not what subject is brought up, ole twatty is the expert,
> :: is faster, bigger, stronger, smarter blah blah blah.
> ::
> :: Grow up, you stupid old woman.
>

> Keep it up Cramer.... your giant inferiority complex is showing
> again.Clearly you know nothing about the subject either.

And here again, ole twatty attempts to pump up her deflated ego with more
pretend 'expertise', this time in the field of psychology.

> So you think ignoramuses should be able to get away with riculous BS such
> as this.
> The fact is art like this has its roots in Christianity and goes back two
> thousand years.

Nothing to do with the subject being discussed at all, twatty. Say on topic,
yous stupid old woman.

> --
> femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 8:05:54 AM4/18/08

> B. Cramer wrote:
> <clipped>
>

> ::
> :: And again poor ole twatty heads off on one of her "But what about
> :: him/her/them" type of childish endeavours.
> ::
> :: Grow up, you stupid old woman.
>

> You grow up Cramer.
> I'm sure that anyone with half a brain and a little knowledge of art
> realises your protestations in this thread are because your teenage
> protege and 'genius' (sarcasm intended) Tommy has been made to look a
> complete idiot.

Dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Even when ole twatty has her mistakes pointed out to her, she is still
incapable of recognising she's at fault.

Such a dysfunctional psyche you have, twatty.

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 8:06:37 AM4/18/08

> 127.0.0.1 wrote:
>> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:03:29 -0500
>> Sara Salzman <cata...@concentric.net> wrote:

>>> What's a "begot," illiterate one?
>>

>> That, I don't know, you would have to ask Susan. She's called me a
>> 'begot' numerous times. Perhaps she was trying to call me a bigot.
>>

>>> Oh, and you really ought to take a remedial course in punctuation.
>>> Your willingness to prove just how ignorant you are is always amusing.
>>>

>> And just how many times do you end a sentence with a preposition Oh
>> Mighty one?
>
> Oh look!! Little Tommy thinks he knows something about grammar!
>
> You never cease to amuse us, Baby boy. Come back later for a lesson on
> prepositions.
>
> Regarding your "hacking" abilities, how about:

Grow up, you whining, belittling, desperate fat slag.

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 8:08:28 AM4/18/08
B. Cramer wrote:
<clipped>

::
:: Why you, of course, you dull-witted little shit.

OMG you are deluded Cramer.

I have never claimed to be a genius. All you are doing is making yourself
look like a dimwit misogynist with a giant inferiority complex.

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 8:13:30 AM4/18/08
B. Cramer wrote:
:: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

You have a very selective memory Cramerkins.
I have apologised on several occasions for being wrong.

Of course you are incapable of admitting you are wrong about anything , let
alone apologising Cramer.

You are getting worse and worse Crasmer. Is it genetic or is it severe
stress?

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 8:22:32 AM4/18/08

> B. Cramer wrote:
> <clipped>
>

> ::
> :: Why you, of course, you dull-witted little shit.
>

> OMG you are deluded Cramer.
>
> I have never claimed to be a genius.

You do by implication, twatty.

It doesn't matter what subject comes up, you're the expert.

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 8:23:12 AM4/18/08

> B. Cramer wrote:
> <clipped>
>

> ::
> :: And just who is suggesting she is a genius now, you stupid, mentally
> :: disturbed little twat?
>

> You are hilarious cramer.

Not as hilarious as it is watching you trying to dig yourself out of the
hole you've created, twatty.

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 8:24:14 AM4/18/08

> B. Cramer wrote:
> :: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
> :: news:fua18q$kbt$1...@aioe.org...
> ::: B. Cramer wrote:
> ::: <clipped>
> :::
> :::
> :::::
> ::::: And again poor ole twatty heads off on one of her "But what about
> ::::: him/her/them" type of childish endeavours.
> :::::
> ::::: Grow up, you stupid old woman.
> :::
> :::
> ::: You grow up Cramer.
> ::: I'm sure that anyone with half a brain and a little knowledge of art
> ::: realises your protestations in this thread are because your teenage
> ::: protege and 'genius' (sarcasm intended) Tommy has been made to
> ::: look a complete idiot.
> ::
> :: Dear, oh dear, oh dear.
> ::
> :: Even when ole twatty has her mistakes pointed out to her, she is
> :: still incapable of recognising she's at fault.
> ::
> :: Such a dysfunctional psyche you have, twatty.
>

> You have a very selective memory Cramerkins.
> I have apologised on several occasions for being wrong.

Really? They must be so few and far between I've not remembered them,
twatty.

> Of course you are incapable of admitting you are wrong about anything ,
> let alone apologising Cramer.

And yet more of the "but what about him/her" bullshit ole twatty is legion
for.

> You are getting worse and worse Crasmer. Is it genetic or is it severe
> stress?

Silly, stupid old woman.

> --
> femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 8:32:48 AM4/18/08
:: news:fua27c$90k$1...@aioe.org...

::: B. Cramer wrote:
::::: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
::::: news:fu9v33$bss$1...@aioe.org...
:::::: 127.0.0.1 wrote:
:::::: <clipped>
::::::
::::::
:::::::: She has accomplished her goal and mine also. Kudos to Shvarts.
:::::::: :-)
::::::
::::::
:::::: The only goal you have accomplished is to show you are an
:::::: ignoramus especially when it comes to art.
:::::
:::::
::::: How so, twatty.
:::
:::
::: No one who knows anything about art would make the comment that
::: Shvarts's artwork reveals Jewish traits.It's a totally ignorant
::: and ridiculous statement
::
:: So you say, twatty.

You calim to be well travelled Cramer.

One can only assume you prefer to hang out in the brothels and bars of
places you travel to, rather than venturing out to see great architecture,
art, or to take in the atmosphere of the place.
::
:: Another subject ole twatty is an expert in/at.

Hehehehe....thanks for the compliment Benjie.

I am always eager to learn Cramerkins.

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

B. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 8:53:18 AM4/18/08

> B. Cramer wrote:
> :: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
> :: news:fua27c$90k$1...@aioe.org...
> ::: B. Cramer wrote:
> ::::: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
> ::::: news:fu9v33$bss$1...@aioe.org...
> :::::: 127.0.0.1 wrote:
> :::::: <clipped>
> ::::::
> ::::::
> :::::::: She has accomplished her goal and mine also. Kudos to Shvarts.
> :::::::: :-)
> ::::::
> ::::::
> :::::: The only goal you have accomplished is to show you are an
> :::::: ignoramus especially when it comes to art.
> :::::
> :::::
> ::::: How so, twatty.
> :::
> :::
> ::: No one who knows anything about art would make the comment that
> ::: Shvarts's artwork reveals Jewish traits.It's a totally ignorant
> ::: and ridiculous statement
> ::
> :: So you say, twatty.
>

> You calim to be well travelled Cramer.

I don't believe I know what the word "calim" means, twatty.

> One can only assume you prefer to hang out in the brothels and bars of
> places you travel to, rather than venturing out to see great architecture,
> art, or to take in the atmosphere of the place.

So you say, twatty.

> ::
> :: Another subject ole twatty is an expert in/at.
>

> Hehehehe....thanks for the compliment Benjie.

None intended twatty. I'll remind you of this when you next claim you don't
claim expertise in every subject known to manking.

> I am always eager to learn Cramerkins.

Apparently you're not.

> --
> femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 9:08:52 AM4/18/08
<clipped>

:: Not as hilarious as it is watching you trying to dig yourself out of

:: the hole you've created, twatty.

Which hole is that Cramer?

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 9:10:19 AM4/18/08
B. Cramer wrote:
<clipped>:: You do by implication, twatty.

::
:: It doesn't matter what subject comes up, you're the expert.

The fact I know far more than you or Tommy on this subject indicates I am
better educated on it. I love and appreciate great art, so this is hardly
surprising Cramer.However I do not claim to be an expert on art , I am
learning about it all the time.
One can only suppose I seem like an expert compared to you , because
you are so damned ignorant on the subject.

It's simply amazing how like Bruno you are becoming Cramer . LOL

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 9:13:05 AM4/18/08
B. Cramer wrote:
<clipped>

:: None intended twatty. I'll remind you of this when you next claim

:: you don't claim expertise in every subject known to manking.

Evidence I claim I am an expert on every subject known to mankind?

Waiting.and waiting.and waiting.... and no doubt waiting ad infinitum.

:::
::: I am always eager to learn Cramerkins.
::
:: Apparently you're not.

ROTFLMAO.

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Randy Kehrt

Apr 18, 2008, 10:05:33 AM4/18/08

Sir Salman Rushdie

Apr 18, 2008, 10:06:03 AM4/18/08

"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to think
Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:
aliza....@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish art'
and proving the stereotypes to be true.

What has her being Jewish have anything to do with her being a degenerate?
Tracey Emmins is a Christian and just as foul.
I find it more interesting of how YOU are the stereotype by even looking for
this kind of filth.
Don't you have anything better to do, you sad little cunt?

Tilly

Apr 18, 2008, 10:15:52 AM4/18/08
Randy Kehrt wrote:

::
:: Just saw on the net the whole story was fake!
:: She was never knocked up.
::
:: Randy Kehrt
:: Louisville,KY
:: USA

Just as I suspected all along.

Part of the 'artwork ' was to shock everyone.

These days you can do just about anything with a computer including fake
pregnancies and abortions.

--
femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Sir Salman Rushdie

Apr 18, 2008, 10:47:20 AM4/18/08
What do you Avenge??

Or are you a Hillman Avenger?

"Avenger" <ave...@avengers.co.uk> wrote in message
> [...]

> "I feel that she's manipulating life for the benefit of her art, and I
> definitely don't support it," Serrato said. "I think it's morally wrong."
>
> Shvarts emphasized that she is not ashamed of her exhibition, and she has
> become increasingly comfortable discussing her miscarriage experiences
> with her peers.
>
> "It was a private and personal endeavor, but also a transparent one for
> the most part," Shvarts said. "This isn't something I've been hiding."
>
> The official reception for the Undergraduate Senior Art Show will be from
> 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on April 25. The exhibition will be on public display
> from April 22 to May 1. The art exhibition is set to premiere alongside
> the projects of other art seniors this Tuesday, April 22 at the gallery of
> Holcombe T. Green Jr. Hall on Chapel Street.

Eli Grubman

Apr 18, 2008, 10:48:18 AM4/18/08
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:06:03 +0100, "Sir Salman Rushdie"
<wiping...@withthekoran.com> wrote:

>"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
>This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
>people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to think
>Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:
>aliza....@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish art'
>and proving the stereotypes to be true.
>
>What has her being Jewish have anything to do with her being a degenerate?

The two are highly compatible.

Eli

Sir Salman Rushdie

Apr 18, 2008, 10:50:09 AM4/18/08

"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:34:34 +1000
"B.H. Cramer" <Iamhre@them'oment.bizz> wrote:

> "B.H. Cramer" <be...@home.com> wrote in message

> > 127.0.0.1 wrote:
> >> This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
> >> people have of Jews as being degenerates.
> >

> > You are wrong. Jews are wonderful people.
>
> Bloody hell.
>
> I've beamed myself to Riga again.

Would you mates down under allow this stuff in your universities? Yale
sanctioned this stuff, we all know where the moral compass of America
is pointing (Down) Please tell me that crap like this wouldn't be
tolerated in Australia.

Australia is a nation born from Murderers, Thieves and Rapists.
You're asking a genetic disaster like Cramer about morality is like asking a
fish how he likes sky-diving.

B.H. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 11:13:53 AM4/18/08

"Randy Kehrt" <ran...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> Just saw on the net the whole story was fake!
> She was never knocked up.

Another lying jew, in other words?

NefeshBarYohai

Apr 18, 2008, 11:48:21 AM4/18/08
On Apr 18, 5:30 am, "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
> B. Cramer wrote:
> :: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> ::news:fu9uel$8v7$1...@aioe.org...::: 127.0.0.1 wrote:
>
> :::: This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
> :::: people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to

> :::: think Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:
> :::: aliza.shva...@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish

> :::: art' and proving the stereotypes to be true.
> :::
> :::
> ::: Your complete ignorance of art is showing Tommy.
> ::
> ::
> :: And again ole twatty provides evidence she assumes expertise in
> :: another field.
> ::
> :: It matters not what subject is brought up, ole twatty is the expert,
> :: is faster, bigger, stronger, smarter blah blah blah.
> ::
> :: Grow up, you stupid old woman.
>
> Keep it up Cramer.... your giant inferiority complex is showing
> again.Clearly you know nothing about the subject either.
>
> So you think ignoramuses should be able to get away with  riculous BS such
> as this.
> The fact is art like this has its roots in Christianity and goes back two
> thousand years.
>
> --
> femail1...@REMOVE.gmail.com

well miss lady Tilly how is ye

fla...@verizon.net

Apr 18, 2008, 12:19:49 PM4/18/08

On 18-Apr-2008, "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

> B.H. Cramer wrote:
> :: <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> :: news:b%RNj.11964$Ho5.2804@trnddc01...
> ::: Beautiful post, DoD.
> ::
> :: Only a person as fucked in the head, dyslexic and with such a poor
> :: command of the English language as yourself could claim that to be
> :: the case, cohen.
> ::
Translation: the proven lying loser hates all the facts contained in
DoD's post, as well as the fact that I can readily recognize them,
so his projectionism spikes in response.

> DoD has hit the nail on the head in this post.

& he knows it, henceall the projectionary bile.

>Tommy has an inferioriity
> complex as big as yours. The difference is Tommy is still a kid and he has
> lot of learning to do yet, whereas you are a a past it old fart Cramer.
>
> Of course many non-Jewish artists have done artworks that are as weird or
> even worse. How about the British artist who was arrested a couple of
> years
> ago for digging up human corpses for his artwork,

OMG.
I never heard of that!
Disgusting!

> or the artist who won
> the
> Turner Prize presenting human faeces as art?

Pathetic.

>How about Damien Hirst, or
> the
> German Professor who skins dead people and presents them as artworks ?

Truly disgusting. They actually put adverts for those things on
public busses over here! I would have made a complaint to the
bus company, but I knew it would avail me nothing.

> Of course they aren't Jewish so they aren't worth a mention are they
> Cramer?
> <sarcasm intended>

& received, loud & clear.

> I would argue that some famous artworks done by Christians particularly in
> the Middle Ages are as bad if not worse. They are full of sadism,
> masochism, flagellation ,murderous acts blood, gore etc.............

You definitely have a point.
& those took a lot more work to produce - not just thrown
together, or a simple snapshot taken.

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Apr 18, 2008, 12:22:39 PM4/18/08

On 18-Apr-2008, "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

> B. Cramer wrote:
> :: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
> :: news:fu9uel$8v7$1...@aioe.org...
> ::: 127.0.0.1 wrote:
> :::: This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
> :::: people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to
> :::: think Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:

> :::: aliza....@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish

> :::: art' and proving the stereotypes to be true.
> :::
> :::
> ::: Your complete ignorance of art is showing Tommy.
> ::
> ::
> :: And again ole twatty provides evidence she assumes expertise in
> :: another field.
> ::

And again the true tw@t proves that he is as dumb as a post,
& exposing himself further with *every* post.

> :: It matters not what subject is brought up, ole twatty is the expert,
> :: is faster, bigger, stronger, smarter blah blah blah.
> ::

What the true tw@t totally misses is that it doesn't take much
to know moew than the average bigot about *ANYTHING*.

> :: Grow up, you stupid old woman.
>

> Keep it up Cramer.... your giant inferiority complex is showing
> again.Clearly you know nothing about the subject either.

I noticed that he snipped all the facts you broght to the table.
Even if you had just Googled them &thrown them in, you
already howed more knowledge than he'll ever get on it, or
any other subject.

> So you think ignoramuses should be able to get away with riculous BS such
> as this.

As long as it hurts Jews, women & anyone else the sicko has
PROJECTED his self-loathing onto, yes.

Susan

> The fact is art like this has its roots in Christianity and goes back two
> thousand years.
>

> --

> femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

fla...@verizon.net

Apr 18, 2008, 12:24:24 PM4/18/08

On 18-Apr-2008, "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

> B. Cramer wrote:
> :: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
> :: news:fua18q$kbt$1...@aioe.org...
> ::: B. Cramer wrote:
> ::: <clipped>
> :::
> :::
> :::::
> ::::: And again poor ole twatty heads off on one of her "But what about
> ::::: him/her/them" type of childish endeavours.
> :::::
> ::::: Grow up, you stupid old woman.
> :::
> :::
> ::: You grow up Cramer.
> ::: I'm sure that anyone with half a brain and a little knowledge of art
> ::: realises your protestations in this thread are because your teenage
> ::: protege and 'genius' (sarcasm intended) Tommy has been made to
> ::: look a complete idiot.
> ::
> :: Dear, oh dear, oh dear.
> ::
> :: Even when ole twatty has her mistakes pointed out to her

I knew the actual tw@t was insane, but thistakes the cake.
What possible mistakes could the stupid liar be pretending you made???

> >, she is
> :: still incapable of recognising she's at fault.
> ::

And another lie, but who's counting?

> :: Such a dysfunctional psyche you have, twatty.

See what I mean about PROJECTIONISm?
He obviously can't help it!

> You have a very selective memory Cramerkins.
> I have apologised on several occasions for being wrong.
>
> Of course you are incapable of admitting you are wrong about anything ,
> let
> alone apologising Cramer.
>

> You are getting worse and worse Cramer. Is it genetic or is it severe
> stress?

Yes :-)

Susan

DoD

Apr 18, 2008, 12:21:48 PM4/18/08

"Jason James" <a...@peace.com> wrote in message

> People also are impressed by the all-encompassing nature of their (Jews)
> religion. Judaism is not only a religion for them, but a way of life. They
> are very family-minded. No-one is excluded, this is more than one can say
> for some main-stream religions. Even at church, if you aren't known, and
> sometimes if you're known, there is no sense of belonging to a group. Sure
> the minister will shake your hand as you leave the church (C/E for
> example),
> but the rules of class still apply. This is a major failing. I notice,
> after
> attending a funeral service in a Catholic service, that towards the end,
> at
> the minister's command, everyone turns to the person beside them and utter
> "peace be with you" or something similar.

You are also supposed to shake their hands. Depends on what church you are
at, there are different atmospheres... Some are more friendly than others. I
imagine that at a funeral service it is a little more somber.

> Judaism is way ahead in this area. They pray,play and interface with each
> other. This has the effect of creating a cohesiveness,..not entirely only
> Jewish thing,..but all the same, pretty impressive.

There are a lot of things about Judaism that is impressive to me BUT like
any religion, IMO, it has its shortcommings as well. I imagine that if I
were looking at it with the intention of converting, I would consider it a
lot more if I could practice it like the great Jewish Sages (those guys were
impressive) did, or under their guidance, than any modern day rabbi.

fla...@verizon.net

Apr 18, 2008, 12:25:09 PM4/18/08

On 18-Apr-2008, Sara Salzman <cata...@concentric.net> wrote:

> 127.0.0.1 wrote:
> > On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:03:29 -0500
> > Sara Salzman <cata...@concentric.net> wrote:

> >> What's a "begot," illiterate one?
> >

> > That, I don't know, you would have to ask Susan. She's called me a
> > 'begot' numerous times. Perhaps she was trying to call me a bigot.

What a stupid liar it is.
As they all are.

> >> Oh, and you really ought to take a remedial course in punctuation.
> >> Your willingness to prove just how ignorant you are is always amusing.
> >>

> > And just how many times do you end a sentence with a preposition Oh
> > Mighty one?
>
> Oh look!! Little Tommy thinks he knows something about grammar!

Or anything else, for that matter.

Susan

> You never cease to amuse us, Baby boy. Come back later for a lesson on
> prepositions.
>
> Regarding your "hacking" abilities, how about:
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/browse_frm/thread/40c31036989f9d51/6d8ea693d44a108c?hl=en&lnk=st&q=moo*+group%3Aalt.revisionism+author%3Aroger#6d8ea693d44a108c
>

> --
> Insults are the refuge of the fearful and devious.
> -and-
> I don't do "name-calling" childish fat slag.
> -Ben Cramer

fla...@verizon.net

Apr 18, 2008, 12:26:07 PM4/18/08

On 18-Apr-2008, "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

> Randy Kehrt wrote:
> ::
> :: Just saw on the net the whole story was fake!
> :: She was never knocked up.
> ::
> :: Randy Kehrt
> :: Louisville,KY
> :: USA
>

> Just as I suspected all along.

I was waiting for that - especially when I heard she supposedly
"taped the miscarriage". This would be impossible, because
she'd have to know she was having one ahead of time!!

Susan

RJ11

Apr 18, 2008, 1:00:36 PM4/18/08
In article <Q9SdnTXs34GGHpXV...@giganews.com>,
B. Cramer <her...@themoment.com> wrote:

(content free one-liner snipped)

"I'm not here to rebut anything or anyone, cuntface. I'm here
to antagonise and keep you occupied." -- Posted by "Ben Cramer",

RJ.

RJ11

Apr 18, 2008, 1:01:38 PM4/18/08
In article <K72dnQzVCN48E5XV...@giganews.com>,
B. Cramer <her...@themoment.com> wrote:

(hysterical rants given the snip)

Do calm down, "Cramer". Soon, your little brother will arrive
with the new shipment, and everything will be fine.

"my younger Brother got me absolutely stoned on magic mushrooms.
I spent three days sitting in the corner of the tent waiting to come
down." -- the neo-Nazi "Ben Cramer" reflects on his usage of
hallucinatory drugs. Source:

There you go. That's a good lad.

RJ.

Eli Grubman

Apr 18, 2008, 1:52:43 PM4/18/08
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:19:49 GMT, fla...@verizon.net wrote:

>On 18-Apr-2008, "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> B.H. Cramer wrote:
>> :: <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> :: news:b%RNj.11964$Ho5.2804@trnddc01...
>> ::: Beautiful post, DoD.
>> ::
>> :: Only a person as fucked in the head, dyslexic and with such a poor
>> :: command of the English language as yourself could claim that to be
>> :: the case, cohen.
>> ::
>Translation: the proven lying loser hates all the facts contained in
>DoD's post, as well as the fact that I can readily recognize them,
>so his projectionism spikes in response.

Why are you "translating" someone you've killfiled, you stupid little
convert?

Eli

Jasper Towing Ltd.

Apr 18, 2008, 2:41:29 PM4/18/08

"Eli Grubman" <eli.g...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

the thick Irish cunt only claims to killfile people

if she had KF'd everyone she claims, she would receive zip

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 3:40:02 PM4/18/08
"B. Cramer" <her...@themoment.com> wrote in news:SuednYx-T4-
JGZXVnZ2dn...@giganews.com:

> "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

>> 127.0.0.1 wrote:
>> : This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
>> : people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to think
>> : Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:
>> : aliza....@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish art'
>> : and proving the stereotypes to be true.
>>

>> Your complete ignorance of art is showing Tommy.
>

> And again ole twatty provides evidence she assumes expertise in another
> field.
>

> It matters not what subject is brought up, ole twatty is the expert, is
> faster, bigger, stronger, smarter blah blah blah.
>

> Grow up, you stupid old woman.

Just like kkkramer and his "expertise" in chemistry "computers" and
"language".

--
Like Minded Mates
Reading from Mein Kampf
Snuggling by the fire
He shares his deepest thoughts
Holding him close
My Aryan warrior
A warm bath
Then the lights go out

Ben Cramer
Copyright ©2007 Ben Cramer

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 3:41:00 PM4/18/08

> "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

>> B. Cramer wrote:
>> :: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

>> :: news:fu9uel$8v7$1...@aioe.org...
>> ::: 127.0.0.1 wrote:
>> :::: This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes
>> :::: that people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like
>> :::: to think Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her
>> :::: at: aliza....@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this
>> :::: 'jewish art' and proving the stereotypes to be true.
>> :::
>> :::
>> ::: Your complete ignorance of art is showing Tommy.
>> ::
>> ::
>> :: And again ole twatty provides evidence she assumes expertise in
>> :: another field.
>> ::
>> :: It matters not what subject is brought up, ole twatty is the expert,
>> :: is faster, bigger, stronger, smarter blah blah blah.
>> ::
>> :: Grow up, you stupid old woman.
>>

>> Keep it up Cramer.... your giant inferiority complex is showing
>> again.Clearly you know nothing about the subject either.
>

> And here again, ole twatty attempts to pump up her deflated ego with
> more pretend 'expertise', this time in the field of psychology.

>> So you think ignoramuses should be able to get away with riculous BS
>> such as this.

>> The fact is art like this has its roots in Christianity and goes back
>> two thousand years.
>

> Nothing to do with the subject being discussed at all, twatty. Say on
> topic, yous stupid old woman.

And we know how well kkkramer stays on topic.

>> --
>> femai...@REMOVE.gmail.com

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 3:44:51 PM4/18/08

> "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
>> B. Cramer wrote:
>> :: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
>> :: news:fua27c$90k$1...@aioe.org...
>> ::: B. Cramer wrote:
>> ::::: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
>> ::::: news:fu9v33$bss$1...@aioe.org...
>> :::::: 127.0.0.1 wrote:
>> :::::: <clipped>
>> ::::::
>> ::::::
>> :::::::: She has accomplished her goal and mine also. Kudos to Shvarts.
>> :::::::: :-)
>> ::::::
>> ::::::
>> :::::: The only goal you have accomplished is to show you are an
>> :::::: ignoramus especially when it comes to art.
>> :::::
>> :::::
>> ::::: How so, twatty.
>> :::
>> :::
>> ::: No one who knows anything about art would make the comment that
>> ::: Shvarts's artwork reveals Jewish traits.It's a totally ignorant
>> ::: and ridiculous statement
>> ::
>> :: So you say, twatty.
>>

>> You calim to be well travelled Cramer.
>
> I don't believe I know what the word "calim" means, twatty.

That's alright, you don't know what the word "sailer" means either. Not
surprising really.

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 3:46:36 PM4/18/08

> "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

>> B. Cramer wrote:
>> :: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

>> :: news:fua18q$kbt$1...@aioe.org...
>> ::: B. Cramer wrote:
>> ::: <clipped>
>> :::
>> :::
>> :::::
>> ::::: And again poor ole twatty heads off on one of her "But what about
>> ::::: him/her/them" type of childish endeavours.
>> :::::
>> ::::: Grow up, you stupid old woman.
>> :::
>> :::
>> ::: You grow up Cramer.
>> ::: I'm sure that anyone with half a brain and a little knowledge of
art
>> ::: realises your protestations in this thread are because your teenage
>> ::: protege and 'genius' (sarcasm intended) Tommy has been made to
>> ::: look a complete idiot.
>> ::
>> :: Dear, oh dear, oh dear.
>> ::

>> :: Even when ole twatty has her mistakes pointed out to her, she is

>> :: still incapable of recognising she's at fault.
>> ::

>> :: Such a dysfunctional psyche you have, twatty.
>>

>> You have a very selective memory Cramerkins.
>> I have apologised on several occasions for being wrong.
>

> Really? They must be so few and far between I've not remembered them,
> twatty.

"Why is this book banned in Germany?"

>> Of course you are incapable of admitting you are wrong about anything ,
>> let alone apologising Cramer.
>

> And yet more of the "but what about him/her" bullshit ole twatty is
legion
> for.
>

>> You are getting worse and worse Crasmer. Is it genetic or is it severe
>> stress?
>
> Silly, stupid old woman.

DoD

Apr 18, 2008, 4:22:55 PM4/18/08

"Its all a bit strange" <strangeth...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
message news:Xns9A8476D923295...@news.albasani.net...
> Copyright ©2007 Ben Cramer.

B.H. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 5:39:27 PM4/18/08

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:FS3Oj.13$pH4.6@trnddc06...

Tell me again, you stupid, dyslexic, thick Irish cunt, how the yids predated
Christianity by millennia.

B.H. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 5:41:45 PM4/18/08

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:jV3Oj.23$pn4.13@trnddc03...

> On 18-Apr-2008, "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> B. Cramer wrote:
>> :: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
>> :: news:fu9uel$8v7$1...@aioe.org...
>> ::: 127.0.0.1 wrote:
>> :::: This Jewess does an outstanding job of proving the stereotypes that
>> :::: people have of Jews as being degenerates. If you would like to
>> :::: think Aliza Shvarts for proving our point, you can e-mail her at:
>> :::: aliza....@yale.edu I certainly thanked her for this 'jewish
>> :::: art' and proving the stereotypes to be true.
>> :::
>> :::
>> ::: Your complete ignorance of art is showing Tommy.
>> ::
>> ::
>> :: And again ole twatty provides evidence she assumes expertise in
>> :: another field.
>> ::
> And again the true tw@t proves that he is as dumb as a post,
> & exposing himself further with *every* post.

Que?

>> :: It matters not what subject is brought up, ole twatty is the expert,
>> :: is faster, bigger, stronger, smarter blah blah blah.
>> ::
> What the true tw@t totally misses is that it doesn't take much
> to know moew than the average bigot about *ANYTHING*.

Que? What the fuck does "moew" mean?

>> :: Grow up, you stupid old woman.
>>

>> Keep it up Cramer.... your giant inferiority complex is showing
>> again.Clearly you know nothing about the subject either.
>>
> I noticed that he snipped all the facts you broght to the table.

What facts? And what the fuck is a "broght?"

> Even if you had just Googled them &thrown them in, you
> already howed more knowledge than he'll ever get on it, or
> any other subject.

Que? And what the fuck is a "howed?"

Its all a bit strange

Apr 18, 2008, 5:43:40 PM4/18/08
"B.H. Cramer" <Iamhre@them'oment.bizz> wrote in

They didn't. But Jews certainly did. I believe it's something like 3
millenia.

B.H. Cramer

Apr 18, 2008, 5:46:01 PM4/18/08

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:YW3Oj.6$Ks1.0@trnddc01...

> On 18-Apr-2008, "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> B. Cramer wrote:
>> :: "Tilly" <fem...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message
>> :: news:fua18q$kbt$1...@aioe.org...
>> ::: B. Cramer wrote:
>> ::: <clipped>
>> :::
>> :::
>> :::::
>> ::::: And again poor ole twatty heads off on one of her "But what about
>> ::::: him/her/them" type of childish endeavours.
>> :::::
>> ::::: Grow up, you stupid old woman.
>> :::
>> :::
>> ::: You grow up Cramer.
>> ::: I'm sure that anyone with half a brain and a little knowledge of art
>> ::: realises your protestations in this thread are because your teenage
>> ::: protege and 'genius' (sarcasm intended) Tommy has been made to
>> ::: look a complete idiot.
>> ::
>> :: Dear, oh dear, oh dear.
>> ::
>> :: Even when ole twatty has her mistakes pointed out to her
>
> I knew the actual tw@t was insane, but thistakes the cake.
> What possible mistakes could the stupid liar be pretending you made???
>
>> >, she is
>> :: still incapable of recognising she's at fault.
>> ::
> And another lie, but who's counting?
>
>> :: Such a dysfunctional psyche you have, twatty.
>>
> See what I mean about PROJECTIONISm?
> He obviously can't help it!

Poor, poor little suzie "the thick Irish cunt" cohen. It's incapable of
being able to prove a single claim of mine incorrect, therefore it falls
back to its usual screeching and overuse of the "projecting" thingie.

Does the state permit fuckwits such as you to have control of children,
cohen?

It is loading more messages.