Ren -- Your Resident Grammar Nazi

+ren+

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00

I am far from being perfect when it comes to spelling and grammar.
However, sometimes I make an attempt to use a spell checker and some
sites such as

www.dictionary.com

In case I don't know the meaning of a word or would like to choose a word
that better conveys what I am trying to communicate.

www.thesaurus.com

You see, while spelling and grammar aren't required when posting to this
newsgroup you will find that your arguments and comments are treated with
more respect.

Don't be a fucking moron like Rhyanon who makes up words.

Don't be a fucking moron like Nancy and reduce your speeches to a nineth
grade reading level because you can't think of better words to use.

Instead, use these webpages and have fun with it. Increase your vocabulary
in addition to your occult knowledge and wisdom.

http://www.netgoths.com

BirdTribe

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00

http://www.arts.ouc.bc.ca/fina/glossary/gloshome.html

And one can then go here to see how agglutinations and conceptualizations are applied in
comparative debate or argument delineation.

Yer Pal
BirdTribe

--
*If the whole world is a stage I want the best sound and lighting*
URL changing to my own domain..

Gargoyle

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
<shifting hump from left side to right side, one bug eye staring in
one direction, the other eye in another direction, drool and spittle
flying out of mouth> The doktor vill zee you now. hehehehehehehehe

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 06:30:29 +1300, Noinden <slai...@orcon.net.nz>
wrote:

>THANK YOU REN
>
>I usually try to be better than I have been! However I was using an
>imac with NO spell checker on it and really did not care at the point
>it began!
>
>As for the other two! ha! The day I'm like them is the day I've had my
>frontal lobe removed!

..
Gargoyle - Demon, Agent and Servant of the Shadow World

"Gargoyles Are Beautiful, Too!" 1+1=1÷1=3
"The Shadow World is a very treacherous place to be."

Noinden

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00

Noinden

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
In article
<902644E9B15938F6.E871EC6F...@lp.airnews.net>,
Gargoyle <gargoyl...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> <shifting hump from left side to right side, one bug eye staring in
> one direction, the other eye in another direction, drool and spittle
> flying out of mouth> The doktor vill zee you now. hehehehehehehehe

Soryy unless it's tim curry I'm not interested!

Snakes

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
Dear Noinden:
"Don't dream it, be it."
Blessed Be, Lady Dionne

Gargoyle

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
Ah, Dr. Frankenfurter! Possibly my all time musical movie favorite!

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:35:55 +1300, Noinden <slai...@orcon.net.nz>
wrote:

>In article
><902644E9B15938F6.E871EC6F...@lp.airnews.net>,
>Gargoyle <gargoyl...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>> <shifting hump from left side to right side, one bug eye staring in
>> one direction, the other eye in another direction, drool and spittle
>> flying out of mouth> The doktor vill zee you now. hehehehehehehehe
>
>Soryy unless it's tim curry I'm not interested!

..

Corwin

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00

Where do u reside, bt?

Scathach

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
"Rose tint my world, keep me safe from my trouble and pain..." <g>

--
allison
"I'm not growing up, I'm just burning out."

Puritanism - the haunting fear that someone, somewhere
may be happy.
- H.L. Mencken

Your silence will not protect you. Audre Lourde

Scathach

Snakes

Jan 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/12/00
Dear Scathach:
I guess I'm obtuse... More input?
Blessed Be, Lady Dionne

Scathach

Jan 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/12/00
It was a follow-up to your "don't dream it, be it" quote - it's one of the
songs at the end of Rocky Horror Picture Show - where they're all dancing
around the pool....right before the dude with the long stringy blond hair
busts in and tells Frankenfurter that he's doomed. I always did LOVE that
song....it just felt appropriate at the time...

--
allison
"I'm not growing up, I'm just burning out."
Green Day

Puritanism - the haunting fear that someone, somewhere
may be happy.
- H.L. Mencken

Your silence will not protect you. Audre Lourde

Snakes

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
Dear Scathach:
Thanks... Riffraff was actually one of my favourite
characters, but go figure. My stepdaughter watches the film all the time. Rocky
Horror had a profound affect on me (tee-hee.)
Blessed Be, Lady Dionne
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Parade/2166/

Scathach

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
THANK you!!! I have spent HOURS since my last post, trying to remember
Riffraff's name <G>. I mean, I've seen that movie literally hundreds of
times, but the last time was about 10 years ago, so....It had a profound
affect on me, too LOL.

--
allison
"I'm not growing up, I'm just burning out."
Green Day

Puritanism - the haunting fear that someone, somewhere
may be happy.
- H.L. Mencken

Your silence will not protect you. Audre Lourde

Snakes

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
Dearest Scathach:
I think it was the costuming for me...

Scathach

Snakes

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
Dear A.P. B.:
Which of us are you talking about????
Blessed Be, Lady Dionne

> ::just figures their talking about The Rocky Horror Picture Show since thats
> the only thing she knows with cool costumes, kinky sex, and Riff Raff...::

The All Powerful Bob

Jan 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/15/00

Snakes

Jan 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/15/00
Dearest Scathach:
That goes with the costuming... (YEAH!)
Blessed Be, Lady Dionne

Snakes

Jan 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/15/00

The All Powerful Bob wrote:

> >That, and the kinky sexual energy <vbeg>...
> >
> >--
> >allison
> >"I'm not growing up, I'm just burning out."
> >Green Day
> >
> >Puritanism - the haunting fear that someone, somewhere
> >may be happy.
> > - H.L. Mencken
> >
> >Your silence will not protect you. Audre Lourde
> >
> >Snakes wrote in message <387EADA5...@net1plus.com>...
> >>Dearest Scathach:
> >> I think it was the costuming for me...
> >> Blessed Be, Lady Dionne

Scathach

Jan 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/15/00
<giggle> Well, that's good information to have...

--

The All Powerful Bob wrote in message
<20000115205715...@ng-ck1.aol.com>...
>You act as if I actually know.. Half the time I dont know what I'm talking
>about when I say things..

The All Powerful Bob

Jan 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/16/00
>Dear A.P. B.:
> Which of us are you talking about????
> Blessed Be, Lady Dionne

You act as if I actually know.. Half the time I dont know what I'm talking

Snakes

Jan 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/16/00
Dear A.P.B.:
That's cool. I have that happen every once in a while. As
Joel Hodgson once said: "Sometimes I go into my own little world... But it's
okay, they know me there."
Blessed Be, Lady Dionne