PAUL IDENTIFIES GOD'S ANOINTED ONE

Edna Pulley

Nov 25, 2001, 12:07:11 AM11/25/01

You should have no difficulty understanding who God's prophet is. But if you still can't BELIEVE the very WORDS OF GOD, then rest assured that in a little while you will! God requires the righteous to live by FAITH: Heb 10:37 "For in just a very little while, "He who is coming will come and will not delay. But MY RIGHTEOUS ONE WILL LIVE BY FAITH. AND IF HE SHRINKS BACK, I will NOT BE PLEASED WITH HIM". But we are NOT of those who SHRINK BACK and are DESTROYED, but of those who BELIEVE and are SAVED." If you lack the FAITH to BELIEVE God now, but prefer to wait and see if God will do what He has said He will do, then that's your decision. And when that time comes, your FAITH will be WORTHLESS! It requires NO FAITH to BELIEVE God AFTER THE EVENT!

In Heb 10:37 the Apostle Paul quoted from the Book of Habakkuk. What is so interesting about Paul's source in Hab 2:4 is, it speaks of ONE man - and Paul confirms this! He also confirms that those who BELIEVE and are SAVED do NOT SHRINK BACK to face the inevitable DESTRUCTION that this would bring. And again Paul likens the FAITH that God's people are to have, to that of the ONE PERSON of whom the prophet Habakkuk spoke. And what did Habakkuk say? Here it is: Hab 2:2 "Then the LORD replied, "Write down the REVELATION and make it plain on tablets so that a HERALD MAY RUN WITH IT. For the REVELATION AWAITS an APPOINTED TIME; it speaks of THE END and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; IT WILL CERTAINLY COME AND WILL NOT DELAY. See, HE is puffed up; HIS desires are not upright - BUT THE RIGHTEOUS WILL LIVE BY HIS FAITH - indeed, wine betrays him; HE is arrogant and never at rest. Because HE is as greedy as the GRAVE and like DEATH (reference to Rev 6:8) is never satisfied, HE gathers to himself all the nations and takes captive all the peoples."

Habakkuk speaks of a REVELATION at the time of THE END. It just so happens that God named an important book by this name - which also speaks of the TIME OF THE END. The prophet speaks of the LEADER of the LAND OF WICKEDNESS (Hab 3:13) which is identified as the LAND of BABYLON (Hab 1:6). This 'HE' that Habakkuk speaks of, is the LEADER OF THE LAND OF WICKEDNESS who will arise at the TIME OF THE END. And what will he do? The Bible tells us: Hab 1:6 "I am raising up the BABYLONIANS, that RUTHLESS AND IMPETUOUS PEOPLE, who sweep across the WHOLE EARTH to seize dwelling places not their own." This time around, these people from the LAND OF WICKEDNESS will sweep across the WHOLE EARTH.

Nested in the description given by Habakkuk about this LEADER, is a reference to another (which the Apostle Paul identified as ONE person) who 'WILL LIVE BY HIS FAITH.' Habakkuk further identifies this man as the ANOINTED ONE in Hab 3:13. This man comes in the SPIRIT AND POWER OF ELIJAH - who also has the POWER OF GOD vested in him. This man, this endtime Elijah, is the OPPOSITE NUMBER of the LEADER OF THE LAND OF WICKEDNESS, and it is this man who firmly resists him and brings destruction to his land - just like Moses did! Not only does this man come with the POWER OF GOD vested in him - just like Christ, but this man is to be killed and is resurrected - just like Christ! At that time, his companion, the prince of Judah will be with him and suffer the same death (Rev 11:7).

Who is this man - the Elijah to come? Of this man, the Apostle Paul said: Heb 10:38 "But my righteous ONE will live by faith. And if HE shrinks back, I will not be pleased with HIM." This man, God's anointed, lives by his faith - his FAITH IN ALMIGHTY GOD!!

Would this man SHRINK BACK and risk God being displeased with him? The truth is he has! Because this man is a soft-hearted weakling when it comes to God's people - he loves them so much that he didn't want to offend them and drive them away. He sought to speak the Word of God without fear or favour - as God requires - but refused to identify himself as the anointed one called of God. He considered this to be a 'kiss of death' to those who are just emerging from the errors of the past. While the conduct of Elijah was clear - and it is the Elijah of old that this endtime Elijah must emulate in human office, this man chose not to do it. Elijah said, "If I am a man of God, let fire come down from heaven....". Elijah was not shy when it came to declaring his God-given power and position.

For shrinking back, God is not pleased with this man, and has made His displeasure known. This man now realises that he has displeased God by refusing to plainly state his identity. To correct this wrong and to remove the displeasure of the Almighty God, let it now be understood clearly: I, the writer, am that PROPHET - THE PROPHESIED ENDTIME ELIJAH!

If you are offended by this, then you are not one of God's faithful believers - the ones that Paul spoke of in Heb 10:39. If you are offended, then just imagine how offended God will be with this writer - if he is lying!

I, the writer, call on the Almighty God as my witness today, if I am lying to you that He treat me as the human dung that I am - if I am not that prophet! God inspired these words: Heb 10:31 "It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God." It just so happens that this verse is found in the very chapter where Paul identifies God's anointed one. Anyone who claims to represent the Almighty God as His prophet on earth faces certain death - if he is lying!

WHO IS BEING CALLED?

http://www.zionministry.com/calling.html

CenterStageRight

Nov 25, 2001, 12:35:58 AM11/25/01
More disgusting drivel from the satanic leader of the Nevile cult! Notice how
he makes all who disagree with his stupidity loook like they are disobeying God
for rejecting him. More proof that he is satan inspired!

>If you are offended by this, then you are not one of God's faithful

Liar! You are an idiot! A False prophet and a tool of Satan. I follow the
true God, not the demonic minion that you follow!

>hen just imagine how offended God will be with this writer - =
>if he is lying!

GOd is offended by the fool Neville and will NOT let any of his stupid idiotic
predictions come to pass! You blaspheme Jesus Christ. That along makes you
antichrist and a fool!

>I, the writer, call on the Almighty God as my witness today,

THe TRUE God is not your witness. Satan is the only person that you witness
for. Demonism is a fact in Nevillism.

>f I am =

>lying to you that He treat me as the human dung

We have all been saying that your words are pig slop, now we know it is true!
You are walking dung! ROTFLOL!

Christian

Nov 25, 2001, 2:00:35 AM11/25/01
1.This is one of the most twisted and untrue and erroneous articles I have ever written by ZM.  The one to come is Jesus Christ ( not a human so called end-time elijah--neville) I can hardly believe you people fall for such obvious lies and scripture twisting. Are you really that spiritually drunk and blind? Jesus has the promise with Him that all the faithful died in faith having not received the promise. Heb.11:13 The ONE person is Christ. He is the one to come.
2.It is Christains each and every one who are not to shrink back, not this one person :leader--elijah--neville. You have stretched the truth into satanic doctrine and have caused the gospel to be reduced to a nut's ramblings.
3."I am that prophet, I am the prophiesed end-time elijah"  neville concludes with. This is the confession that should really make any sane Bible reader no longer continue relationship with such a liar, and each one should turn to God and Jesus for big--time help, deliverance and ask for a thorough mind--cleansing. Sober up.

Gordon

Nov 25, 2001, 2:50:05 AM11/25/01
YES!!!
LET IT BE SAID....I AM A FIRM BELIEVER THAT
Mr NEVILLE V. STEVENS IS THE 1ST WITNESS
THAT GOD PROMISED TO SEND US
BEFORE THAT GREAT & TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD!

HE HAS BEEN SENT TO WARN GOD'S PEOPLE
OF WHAT IS TO COME...AND WHY!

HE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE WORLDWIDE CHURCH OF GOD
ARE THE TRUE CALLED-OUT PEOPLE OF GOD
...AND HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS EXPLAINED
WHY THE WORLDWIDE CHURCH OF GOD
BLEW APART!
...they ruled by the way of the Nicolaitans (lording it over the laity)!
...and many of their leaders were pharisaeical hypocrites!

COME OUT OF HER!

FOLLOW GOD'S TRUE ENDTIME PROPHET!

OUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT FAST!

SOON WILL COME A FAMINE OF THE HEARING OF THE TRUTH!

PLEASE BELIEVE GOD NOW!

HTTP://WWW.ZIONMINISTRY.COM

my best hopes & wishes go out for all true seekers of the truth on this
newsgroup,

Gordon.

"CenterStageRight" <centerst...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I will state it again. Neville Steven's and ALL of his followers are NOT
> Levites. You are not followers of God and Neville is NOT a prophet!

"CenterStageRight" <centerst...@aol.com> wrote in message

Christian

Nov 25, 2001, 2:56:07 AM11/25/01
the famine has already hit the ZM web page

"Gordon" <gord...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> SOON WILL COME A FAMINE OF THE HEARING OF THE TRUTH!
>
> PLEASE BELIEVE GOD NOW!
>

> HTTP://WWW.ZIONMINISTRY.CON

Rich

Nov 25, 2001, 2:57:13 AM11/25/01
Gordon wrote

>HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS
>EXPLAINED WHY THE WORLDWIDE
>CHURCH OF GOD BLEW APART!

I hate to disillusion you Gordy but that is a false
statement. This has been explained for years by many
let alone it is so obvious that blind Freddy could see
it.

Gordon

Nov 25, 2001, 5:07:41 AM11/25/01
Yes, i can see other reasons too, as to why
the WCG was bound to collapse, purely from
a worldly viewpoint.

But the reason i am intending is THIS:
To let the WCG go astray, so as to free the members
from the strong grasp of it's heirarchy, and the judgmental attitude
of the whole church.
Then many members (incl. me) were freed from the constrictiveness
of the WCG heirarchy, ...which was very healing.
Then we may have tried other churches, even sunday churches,
thinking we had so much truth to impart to them.
e.g. the truth about the 12 tribes of Israel and who they are today.
And the truth about the resurrections, as opposed to the heaven & hell
diatribe.
But they just didn't "get it"!
The sunday churches don't really believe God from His words in the bible.
And they certainly weren't going to take it from plebs like most of us!
No, if you don't have the proper credentials, they will not be taught
by you! Stubborn & rebellious God prophesied they'd be ;-)

NOW!!!!, i believe God is leading those He wills to,
to the Zion Ministry website.

People like YOU :-)

I believe God is making a distinction between
those who SEE that Mr Neville Dun Levi-Stevens
IS INDEED that 1st endtime prophet God promised
to send; the latter-day Moses/Joshua the High Priest/
Elijah/and John the Baptist
...and those who DON'T, ...or WON'T!

This sprinkling of "called-out ones" who do see the truth,
and truly take it to heart, have been given the Spirit of prophecy
from God. God has a wonderful future for such ones,
with increasing brightness right on into God's wonderful
Kingdom. Such ones will invariably be of humble minds,
and grateful hearts, as God comes nearest to these people.
They will also invariably stand firm in belief, not being
cowardly when it comes to standing up for our God,
even unto death.

For WE know the POWER of the God
we love and serve, and of His resurrection.

HTTP://WWW.ZIONMINISTRY.COM

In Christian love and hope,
Gordon.

"Rich" <postm...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

Woodsie

Nov 25, 2001, 9:02:55 AM11/25/01
Besq wrote:

>You have to wonder about the mental health of people who will read that
stuff and believe it, and worse, insist >others believe it. ZM is a cult, a
satanic cult. Only the mentally warped can't see that.

You hit the nail right on the head Alice. Hopefully the kind hearted
members such as Nancy will see through this foolishness and look to God for
her answers in her personal life and not continue to let these maniacs
deceive her into a false sense of security as they have done so far.

However, they all need our prayers.

coman

Nov 25, 2001, 9:05:02 AM11/25/01
On Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:50:05 +1300, "Gordon" <gord...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>YES!!!
>LET IT BE SAID....I AM A FIRM BELIEVER THAT
>Mr NEVILLE V. STEVENS IS THE 1ST WITNESS
>THAT GOD PROMISED TO SEND US
>BEFORE THAT GREAT & TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD!

Yes, we can all clearly see how he has gained worldwide note and
attention, having brought the hearts of the fathers and children
toward one another in family unity. (Malachi 4:5-6) The end is surely
near now.

By the way, Elijah's coming end time commission is singular. The
commissions of the two witnesses are dual. They are *NOT* the same.
Elijah's commission unfolds PRIOR to the "Day of the Lord". The two
witnesses are destined to testify DURING the "Day of the Lord".

>HE HAS BEEN SENT TO WARN GOD'S PEOPLE
>OF WHAT IS TO COME...AND WHY!

That's strange, I have not heard a peep out of him about the coming
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. But then again, maybe I missed it.
There are so many ZM articles, you know.

(Oh, that's right, I forgot! Sadaam Hussein is the first horseman!)

>HE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE WORLDWIDE CHURCH OF GOD
>ARE THE TRUE CALLED-OUT PEOPLE OF GOD
>...AND HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS EXPLAINED
>WHY THE WORLDWIDE CHURCH OF GOD
>BLEW APART!

Looks to me like the third chapter of Zechariah does a pretty good job
of that.

>...they ruled by the way of the Nicolaitans (lording it over the laity)!
>...and many of their leaders were pharisaeical hypocrites!

No doubt about that, and "are" is the operative word here, since most
of them are still alive and many of them have started their own little
church break-offs for a cut of the former Armstrong pie.

>COME OUT OF HER!

Come out of who, end time Babylon? But I thought that was supposed to
Iraq? Has N-evil-le changed his web page again?

Zion will indeed come out in Exodus from end time Babylon, but it will
not be by N-evil-le Stevens call. (Zechariah 2:7-13)

>FOLLOW GOD'S TRUE ENDTIME PROPHET!
>
>OUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT FAST!

A case of the blind leading the blind perhaps? But you are right, time
is indeed running out, for N-evil-le Stevens that is.

>SOON WILL COME A FAMINE OF THE HEARING OF THE TRUTH!

Let us all fervently pray that day will soon dawn and ZM posts will be
gone forever from the internet.

>PLEASE BELIEVE GOD NOW!

And many do! That's why they utterly reject N-evil-le Stevens and his
so called "ZM" internet ministry.

Virgil Gray

Nov 25, 2001, 10:12:03 AM11/25/01

Woodsie,

You are a deceived individual that has been given truth for which you
will be held accountable. You are treating the pearls of great price as
dung. You have proven you aren't interested in new things out of the
storehouse but want to remain in the paradigm of comfort that you and
men have established.
In the immediate future there is going to be a famine of the Word of
God and this nation is going to begin to suffer the peril of Jacob's
Trouble. The enemies of God are going to kill and enslave every man
woman and child in this country. Their first test toward realizing this
began on September 11, 2001. These enemies are a law to themselves and
DO NOT recognize any other law. (Habakkuk 1) They kill in the name of
"allah". They DO NOT know the Great God of the universe. They will
enforce the "Mark of the Beast" and you have no idea what it is and will
willing receive it because you have refused the prophets that have been
sent.
You are looking to Europe and the Pope for your beast and, yes,they
will side up with the great Babylonian system of Satan's. You are
listening to a Jezebel like the B-east E-nlightened S-atan's Q-ueen, and
are being led to destruction.
As soon as the armies of the United States of America are laid waste
in the "Great Valley" in the Middle-East, it will be too late for you.
Your fate will be sealed. Presently the one who holds this extreme evil
in check is good old U.S.A., "Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus
Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, not to
become unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed
to have come from us, saying that THE DAY OF THE LORD HAS ALREADY COME.
"Don't let ANYONE deceive you in any way, for that DAY will not come
until rebellion occurs and the man of LAWLESSNESS is revealed, the man
doomed to destruction.
"He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is CALLED
GOD (not allah) or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's
temple, PROCLAIMING HIMSELF TO BE GOD.
"Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these
things?
"AND NOW YOU KNOW WHAT IS HOLDING HIM BACK, SO THAT HE MAY BE REVEALED
AT THE PROPER TIME.
"FOR THE SECRET POWER OF LAWLESSNESS IS ALREADY AT WORK; BUT THE ONE
WHO NOW HOLDS IT BACK (United States of America) WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO
TILL
HE IS TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY."

Woodsie, you won't listen to this right now because you have allowed
anger and bitterness to take over and sear your heart. The time just
ahead will find you and many others running from north to east and from
sea to sea searching for the Word of the LORD. (Amos 8)
Others here like Besq, Braugler, Uncle, Rich, Wrong, Coman and all the
other pseudonyms will suffer in their sealed fate. The ones that are
monitoring and BELIEVE God will willingly go as "Sheep Led to
Slaughter".

Virgil Gray
http://www.zionministry.com

Edna Pulley

Nov 25, 2001, 11:56:12 AM11/25/01

If what you say were true you would have nothing to fear.

Edna Pulley

Nov 25, 2001, 11:59:17 AM11/25/01

If what you say were true you would have nothing to fear.

"Christian" <sosc...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

Edna Pulley

Edna Pulley

Nov 25, 2001, 12:02:44 PM11/25/01

If what you say were true you would have nothing to fear.

"coman" <n-s...@att.net> wrote in message

Edna Pulley

Nov 25, 2001, 12:03:42 PM11/25/01

If what you say were true you would have nothing to fear.

"Woodsie" <wood...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Virgil Gray

Nov 25, 2001, 1:13:46 PM11/25/01

Besq wrote:

> Indeed they do. Nancy has such low self-esteem she will do what they
> tell her, she is too afraid of rejection to take a stand.

You are using Satan's psychology quite well. Those being led by the
Spirit won't fall for it. We are to esteem our brothers higher than
ourselves.

Nancy is her own person and we don't coach her. She does however know
my feelings concerning the spirit of Satan which leads you.

They know
> this and use it against her. I was like that years ago and became so
> angry with myself I took stock of myself, decided how I wanted to be
> and became that.

You became JEZEBEL! You hide in darkness behind a pseudonym because
you live in FEAR like your father Satan the devil. You roam to and fro
seeking whom you may devour. The ones who follow the traditions of this
world follow your Gentile ways.

Anyone can get over self-esteem problems, then they
> have the freedom to be their own person.

Like you that is controlled by Satan the devil.

When she gets tired of
> hating herself for taking the abuse that brings, she'll make the
> necessary changes. When I "took charge" and became my own person, I
> defeated a lot more than low self-esteem.

That is most evident for anyone with Wisdom.

Virgil Gray

Nov 25, 2001, 1:17:12 PM11/25/01

Besq wrote:

> I just finished listening to a tape discussing the "flood" the dragon
> sends after the woman of Revelation. It was suggested the flood is
> all the disinformation and deception all the splinter groups from the
> WCG are preaching as "truth". The more I think about it, the more
> plausible it sounds. People are drowning in this "flood" of different
> "truths" that are being preached since the WCG started to change
> doctrine, a "flood" of disinformation, deception and false doctrine.
> ZM is one of the more insistent contributors, small but insistent and
> they will be swallowed up with the rest of the false religons.

Jez,

Your running to and fro is quite evident but you can't learn anything
because of your spirit of confusion. Satan has you working right where
he has groomed you to be.

Edna Pulley

Nov 25, 2001, 1:28:10 PM11/25/01

You didn't do a very good job in your effort to deflect my words.

Edna Pulley wrote:
If what you say were true you would have nothing to fear.

(snipped)

You have to wonder about the mental health of people who will read that
stuff and believe it, and worse, insist others believe it. ZM is a cult, a
satanic cult. Only the mentally warped can't see that.

It is good that you realize that. Now that you see it, you can do something
about it. Understanding the illness is the first step toward recovery.

coman

Nov 25, 2001, 2:09:22 PM11/25/01
On Sun, 25 Nov 2001 17:02:44 GMT, "Edna Pulley"
<pulle...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>If what you say were true you would have nothing to fear.

In that you are most correct. Ignorance breeds fear among those who
are held it's captive; an apt description and profile of those who
presently adhere to ZM dogma.

Edna Pulley

Nov 25, 2001, 2:19:22 PM11/25/01

Just as is true of Besq ... your words don't do a very good job of
deflecting what was said.

"coman" <n-s...@att.net> wrote in message

Edna Pulley

Nov 25, 2001, 2:23:12 PM11/25/01

I suppose it gives you a feeling of satisfaction to believe so especially
since your intent was to 'rouse'.

Edna Pulley wrote:
You didn't do a very good job in your effort to deflect my words.

It roused you Sista Edna.

Christian

Nov 25, 2001, 2:38:26 PM11/25/01
Rom. 8:1 correct no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus.

"Edna Pulley" <pulle...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Dutch Uncle

Nov 25, 2001, 3:41:42 PM11/25/01
"Gordon" wrote

> Yes, i can see other reasons too, as to why
> the WCG was bound to collapse, purely from
> a worldly viewpoint.

A worldly viewpoint is the only option available to a follower of Neville
Stevens.

> NOW!!!!, i believe God is leading those He wills to,
> to the Zion Ministry website.

No, God's way and Neville's way are contradictory.

> I believe God is making a distinction between
> those who SEE that Mr Neville Dun Levi-Stevens
> IS INDEED that 1st endtime prophet God promised
> to send; the latter-day Moses/Joshua the High Priest/
> Elijah/and John the Baptist
> ...and those who DON'T, ...or WON'T!

Those who see that Mr Neville Dun Levi-Stevens as the endtime prophet God
promised to send are blinded to the truth.

> This sprinkling of "called-out ones" who do see the truth,
> and truly take it to heart, have been given the Spirit of prophecy
> from God.

If you are talking about ZM people, they definitely do not see the truth.
The only spirit they have been given is hatred for God's word, God's truth,
God's love, God's law and God's children.

Dutch Uncle

Nov 25, 2001, 3:44:50 PM11/25/01
"Edna Pulley" wrote

> Just as is true of Besq ... your words don't do a very good job of
> deflecting what was said.

Only because Neville has blinded you to the truth.

Virgil Gray

Nov 25, 2001, 4:01:39 PM11/25/01

The Baptist preacher is your downfall!

Dutch Uncle

Nov 25, 2001, 4:32:57 PM11/25/01
"Edna Pulley" wrote

> If what you say were true you would have nothing to fear.

You are wearing this ignorant statement out. They know they have God on
their side and therefore have nothing to fear. But, they also that the
people of ZM have plenty to fear for their ungodly actions.

coman

Nov 25, 2001, 5:00:39 PM11/25/01
On Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:10:37 GMT, Besq <Besqa*ns*@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>You read it!&nbsp; Yes, its Saddam alright but you'll notice the standard
>disclaimer earlier in the article.&nbsp; "The Bible translators made an
>absolute pudding of it all
>because of this type of misconception, and used a lot of liberal
>interpretations, particularly those who translated the KJV
>from the Gentile-translated Latin Vulgate. Some versions
>are far more reliable than others. But none are perfect. And...etc."
>he blames the Bible translators, before telling us the Bible is "very clear",
>etc.&nbsp; NVS is so gifted he can see that the first horsman is a person,
>here on earth, not false minstries.&nbsp; What will he do when Saddam dies
>or is killed?&nbsp; We might be finding out pretty soon.

I would be more concerned about the First Horseman if I were you, and
you are correct, he is a conglomerate of many false Christian
prophets.

But there is more to it than that. He also wears a crown of civil
authority, meaning he will be both government sanctioned and
sponsored.
He will ride forth upon a platform of apparent righteousness (a white
horse), aiming his bow at the hearts (minds) of men, going forth both
conquering and to conquer.

In military parlance that's called "psyops", an acronym for
psychological operations, or warfare. Intelligence agencies of various
governments have been experimenting with the use of religion as a tool
of mass manipulation for several decades and have it down to a
predictable science.

Did you know, for example, that Sung Yung Moon has had close ties with
the KCIA and our own CIA ever since the early days of the Korean war?
It's a matter of public record if you care to look it up.

Garret Parsons

Nov 25, 2001, 5:20:49 PM11/25/01
On 11/25/01 10:53 AM, in article 3C012FAC...@earthlink.net, "Besq" <Besqa*ns*@earthlink.net> wrote:

“Indeed they do.  Nancy has such low self-esteem she will do what they tell her, she is too afraid of rejection to take a stand. They know this and use it against her.  I was like that years ago and became so angry with myself I took stock of myself, decided how I wanted to be and became that.  Anyone can get over self-esteem problems, then they have the freedom to be their own person.  When she gets tired of hating herself for taking the abuse that brings, she'll make the necessary changes.  When I "took charge" and became my own person, I defeated a lot more than low self-esteem. “

Good words.

-Garret

Garret Parsons

Nov 25, 2001, 5:23:56 PM11/25/01
On 11/25/01 11:13 AM, in article 3C013585...@ithink.net, "Virgil Gray"
<bos...@ithink.net> wrote:

> Anyone can get over self-esteem problems, then they
>> have the freedom to be their own person.
>

> Like you that is controlled by Satan the devil.

I say, thee protests to much!

-Garret

Virgil Gray

Nov 25, 2001, 5:28:04 PM11/25/01

The deep secrets of Satan the devil. (Rev 2:24) And Coman would know
all about these deep secrets.

Virgil Gray

Nov 25, 2001, 5:34:05 PM11/25/01

I say you were smarter when you were Susan.

Virgil Gray

Nov 25, 2001, 5:36:27 PM11/25/01

I was sure that Besq would agree with these so-called deep secrets of
Satan the devil.

Besq wrote:

> I don't doubt it and I'm not surprised. Human government is corrupt
> sooner or later without God.

Garret Parsons

Nov 25, 2001, 5:46:37 PM11/25/01
On 11/25/01 3:34 PM, in article 3C017287...@ithink.net, "Virgil Gray"
<bos...@ithink.net> wrote:

> I say you were smarter when you were Susan.

Thatąs funny ;-)

Woodsie

Nov 25, 2001, 6:04:41 PM11/25/01

Virgil Gray <bos...@ithink.net> wrote in message

> Woodsie,
>
> You are a deceived individual that has been given truth for which you
> will be held accountable. You are treating the pearls of great price as
> dung. You have proven you aren't interested in new things out of the
> storehouse but want to remain in the paradigm of comfort that you and
> men have established.

New things? Heb 13:8 "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for
ever". That is the Christ I believe in. What the Nevillites have been
doing is what Satan has been doing since Adam: deceiving and hating
humanity, and that sir is NOT new.

Regards,

Chris..

Virgil Gray

Nov 25, 2001, 6:22:30 PM11/25/01

If only you would humble yourself to understand him! You refuse to
get past the manger and refuse to look at the King of kings and Lord of
lords. You want your ears tickled with smooth things.

Garret Parsons

Nov 25, 2001, 7:41:07 PM11/25/01
On 11/25/01 4:40 PM, in article 3C0180DA...@earthlink.net, "Besq" <Besqa*ns*@earthlink.net> wrote:

Good words.-Garret
It wasn't possible without God.  He intended that I should know where I was going and take charge to determine the way I would go.  God does indeed heal and I couldn't have been more surprised that He would heal me.  I was in a situation where I had no choice, God was right there for me before I could even think to ask Him.  What's more, I knew it immediately.  Until then I was a believer but that made my faith grow strong.  When God takes that strong a hand in one's life, you obey from then on, there is no more doubt.  God wants me and I want to serve Him, however He wills.  I "believed" for over 30 years but suddenly it became real life.

Amen

Love

-Garret