Spiritual S&M First Class Notes

David B. Hughes

Apr 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/20/97

Hi Everybody!

Well, we had the first class at The Sanctuary last night. About 20 people
showed up, and it freaked me out. I never expected such a big turnout!
Anyway, here's what happened:

By the way, if you haven't read the Prospectus yet, little of the following
will make much sense. Do it now:
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Heights/2081/Prospectus.html

The next classes will meet as planned except the time will be 7:00 PM.
Please show the other people in the group the courtesy of being on time.
The first part of the class will be a discussion on a topic yet to be
determined, but which will be announced to this list before the next class.
Email me with your suggestions. We will then have a practical exercise
based on the discussion topic.

I would like the class to sit in a circle instead of a classroom or
auditorium arrangement. I think it helps keep our egos in line with
reality. Especially mine.

Anyone who has had spiritual experiences around their S&M practices is
invited to share or present something to the group. Please contact me and
I'll help you get it together.

A Once in a Lifetime Offer:

David the Desert Shaman is accepting applications for a lifestyle position
as Apprentice Shaman. Applicants may be either male or female and must
agree to the following conditions:

Relocate to Atlanta or host The Desert Shaman at your location
24/7 Lifestyle submission to The Desert Shaman for a period of one year
Authentic temple training in exotic Tantra, S&M, Chi Kung and Shamanism
Regular meditation training and wilderness retreats
Postgraduate relationship therapy training
Desert Shamanism Teacher Training
Assist in the mission and work of Secret Heaven

Anyone interested in this offer please contact me immediately at
770/649-1596.

David the Desert Shaman
Headmaster, Secret Heaven Shaolin Iron Shirt Chi Kung
Atlanta, Georgia