Butcher, being a Scientologist, encouraged her husband to abandon chemotherapy in favor of a regimen of "vitamins and magic drops."Mclean's widow, Erica McLean, says that Butcher, being a Scientologist, encouraged her husband to abandon chemotherapy in favor of a regimen of "vitamins and magic drops."

annon...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2008, 4:53:23 PM11/13/08
Wednesday, Nov 12
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/darwin_was_right/jury_still_out_on_butcher_guru_to_the_stars_trial_100472.asp
Jury Still Out On Butcher 'Guru To The Stars' Trial
The jury is still out on the Feline Butcher -- holistic health guru to
such stars as Tom Cruise, Lisa Marie Presley and Queen Latifah -- who
is facing 17 counts of practicing medicine without a license and one
count of grand theft.

The jury's verdict could put Butcher's holistic health clinic out of
business, but it could also put her behind bars. It would weigh
heavily on the Church of Scientology, which is a big supporter of
Butcher's anti-drug regimen for treatment. Butcher is an avowed high-
ranking church member.

The trial for the faux practitioner came to a close Monday in Los
Angeles Superior Court with numerous Scientology disciples present in
the courtroom and the jury has been deliberating ever since.

Butcher, who has treated with holistic techniques other stars like
Berry Gordy and Smokey Robinson, was investigated specifically by the
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Halt Authority Task Force in
the case of photographer Clive McLean, who died in 2005.

Mclean's widow, Erica McLean, says that Butcher, being a
Scientologist, encouraged her husband to abandon chemotherapy in favor
of a regimen of "vitamins and magic drops."

McLean, who was assisted by private investigator Paul Barresi, claims
that the couple paid close to $120,000 on useless treatments. Barresi
was a friend to Clive McLean as well, having been photographed by
McLean for Hustler Magazine. Barresi turned over a cache of
information about Butcher to the Halt Authority Task Force.

See more of the Butcher trial story below:

"I contacted Detective Kathleen Miller with the Halt Authority Task
Force and gave her everything I had on Butcher and her partners in
crime." Barresi said.

In her first exclusive interview since the end of trial, Erica McLean
told FBLA, "The facts in this case speak for themselves. There were 99
pieces of evidence presented. Feline Butcher's partner, David Chuah,
being the coward that he is, fled the country. But it is now up to the
jury to decide."

She added: "It was a bad joke she (Feline Butcher) played on me and my
husband. We played into her quackery. Her partner, David Chuah, who is
still at large, invented some kind of cancer cure-all machine, right
out of the 'Wizard of Oz', supposedly charged with a magic level of
electrical frequency, we were told would dry up the cancer cells in
Clive's body. Then he'd take a colonic to wash them away."

Posted by Dan Cox

Out_Of_The_Dark

Nov 14, 2008, 12:44:18 AM11/14/08
On Nov 13, 4:53 pm, annoncia...@gmail.com wrote:
> Wednesday, Nov 12http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/darwin_was_right/jury_still_out...
This case has "scientology" written all over it. It's the 'rid the
body of dead theatans' thing all over again. I pity the victim and his
wife.

I bet the MLO at CC Int sent sick members to the Feline Butcher, too.
I see in this article that Paul Barresi, the unlicensed PI guy, tuned
over wall the info he had on her. Glad to see that Barresi did
something of merit, although he probably set it up to get a big chunk
out of the settlement on the civil case in exchange for his 'help'.
From all that I've read, that dog does nothing for nothing and will do
anything for the right price.

anonymou...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2008, 12:59:21 AM11/14/08

Before you post check to see that you are not reposting from earlier
that day......which ya did......