name the spam!

Tilman Hausherr

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
Find a name for the spam!

"Forge-o-Spam"

"Sporgery"

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP4]
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/#cos

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Clearwater pictures: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/4497/clearwater/index.html
Find broken links on your web site: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/xenulink.html
Annoy scientology by buying books: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/bookstore.html

Åke Wiman

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

"Diaspamic"

"Spamotology"

---------------------
Åke Wiman

''You know, people die if they criticize scientology - I should take care
if I were you'' Marcus Nyman, OSA (former GO), $cio-org, Stockholm, Sweden.

Tilman Hausherr <til...@berlin.snafu.de> skrev i inlägg
<373e93f4....@news.snafu.de>...

Xapped

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Åke Wiman wrote:

> "Diaspamic"
>
> "Spamotology"

Diaspamic - through the spam. Confront your own spam and make it
disappear!

Spamotology - the science of knowing how to spam others. Learning to live
exterior from the spam.

Joe C.

My response to the Scientology attack on Germany is contained in the
documentation on Scientology in German-speaking countries at website:
http://cisar.org