Feel trolled. ThetaOne, is just Mike McClaughry and/or Virginina his wife, on a mission from Ron, defending the criminal L Ron Hubbard.

©Anti-Cult® - www.users.wineasy.se/noname/

Jan 1, 2001, 12:48:53 AM1/1/01
Trying to rehabilitate L Ron Hubbard, is just as criminal as trying to
rehabilitate Adolf Hitler.

Repent, repent, repent, and realize that L Ron Hubbard was a criminal.

PS. Fuck the skull of Hubbard.

Sten-Arne

More evidence that L. Ron Hubbard really was one of the greatest
liars and criminals of all times. What it says about his followers,
who believe the Hubbardian crap, that is up to the readers to decide:

"We, by the way, have generated atomic fission without the use of
uranium. This is not a difficult thing to do. All you do is
synthesize a gamma ray and synthesize some other rays and by
concentrating them, you can get an atomic explosion."

("Radiation", lecture of 5 November 1956)
******* Body thetans? We don't need no stinking Body Thetans! *******
*********** http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/index.htm ************
IRC #Scientology JavaChat http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/irc.html
* Multimedia: http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/multimed/index.htm *
******** The.Galacti...@ThePentagon.com (Anti-Cult) ********

Zinj

Jan 1, 2001, 1:56:15 AM1/1/01
In article
<8h605t85gbebg249c...@ARSCC.Sweden.Dep.OSA.Surveillance>,
The.Galacti...@ThePentagon.com says...

>Trying to rehabilitate L Ron Hubbard, is just as criminal as trying to
>rehabilitate Adolf Hitler.
>
>Repent, repent, repent, and realize that L Ron Hubbard was a criminal.
>
>PS. Fuck the skull of Hubbard.
>
>Sten-Arne

Fucl the UFO of Randy Macdonald

Zinj

>--
>More evidence that L. Ron Hubbard really was one of the greatest
>liars and criminals of all times. What it says about his followers,
>who believe the Hubbardian crap, that is up to the readers to decide:
>
>"We, by the way, have generated atomic fission without the use of
>uranium. This is not a difficult thing to do. All you do is
>synthesize a gamma ray and synthesize some other rays and by
>concentrating them, you can get an atomic explosion."
>
>("Radiation", lecture of 5 November 1956)
>******* Body thetans? We don't need no stinking Body Thetans! *******
>*********** http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/index.htm ************
>IRC #Scientology JavaChat http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/irc.html
>* Multimedia: http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/multimed/index.htm *
>******** The.Galacti...@ThePentagon.com (Anti-Cult) ********

History, like Comedy is All About Timing

Virginia McClaughry

Jan 1, 2001, 5:35:22 AM1/1/01
Sten,

Theta One is NOT Mike McClaughry.

I am sure Theta One will reveal themself when they feel the time is right.

icehouse is an ISP that covers a large area, Coeur D'alene, Post Falls,
Spokane, Liberty Lake, etc. etc, it essentially has customers in a metro
area of 300,000 people.

I assume that's why you are trying to say that Theta One is Mike, is because
the ISP is the same as BOTH of ours.

For someone who (from what I understand) is a free speech activist, you
certainly are very trusting of what someone says about us, without even
asking.

Someone being Joe Harrington, John Lester, and possibly Alan Walters.

No matter, you can indulge in YOUR "conspiracy theories" all you want.

Damn that was fun to say..........

Oh, and Sten?

KMA

lol

Virginia

Theta One

Jan 1, 2001, 6:16:01 AM1/1/01
<The.Galacti...@ThePentagon.com> wrote in message

> Trying to rehabilitate L Ron Hubbard, is just as criminal as trying to
> rehabilitate Adolf Hitler.
>
> Repent, repent, repent, and realize that L Ron Hubbard was a criminal.
>
> PS. Fuck the skull of Hubbard.
>
> Sten-Arne

Howdy Sten, Theta One here.

No sorry, I'm not Mike McClaughry.

Try again?

Happy New Year

roger gonnet

Jan 1, 2001, 9:17:05 AM1/1/01

<The.Galacti...@ThePentagon.com> a écrit dans le message :
8h605t85gbebg249c...@ARSCC.Sweden.Dep.OSA.Surveillance...

> Trying to rehabilitate L Ron Hubbard, is just as criminal as trying to
> rehabilitate Adolf Hitler.
>
> Repent, repent, repent, and realize that L Ron Hubbard was a criminal.
>
> PS. Fuck the skull of Hubbard.

you sure this could give some pleasure? Me no !!

roger

frank howell

Jan 1, 2001, 8:59:58 AM1/1/01
Oh Virginia and here I was fooling myself into thinking you were a nice,
caring, and logical person? Am I wrong? We were having a good
conversation... why do you attack Sten?

sadly,
frank
"Virginia McClaughry" <vm...@icehouse.net> wrote in message

Virginia McClaughry

Jan 2, 2001, 1:12:51 AM1/2/01
Kiss kiss Frank.

frank howell wrote in message ...

>Oh Virginia and here I was fooling myself into thinking you were a nice,
>caring, and logical person? Am I wrong?

Puhlease, like you care.

We were having a good
>conversation... why do you attack Sten?

Oh sure, what Sten posted is a "good" conversational piece? I hate to see
his BAD...

lol

>sadly,

You are not, so no kleenexes for you bud!

Not sadly,

Virginia

P.s. No, theta one is NOT me either, in case you were wonderin'

frank howell

Jan 2, 2001, 1:24:09 AM1/2/01
Good attempt. Sten calls him as he sees them. Have you ever read "Ron the
War Hero"?