Tom Cruise attests OT V at AOLA

Cerridwen

Jun 6, 2002, 6:12:00 PM6/6/02
Tom Cruise attested to OT 5 last week at the AOLA. He gave a talk to
the crowd that assembled in the Atrium to hear his win.

Tom said that completing OT 5 was the most important thing he had ever
done in his life. It was more important that anything in his career.

He talked about joining Scn 15 years ago doing the Ups and Downs course
as well as the comm course.

Tom gave a big acknowledgement to LRH and the crowd went nuts. (heh)

Tom also told the crowd that he was going to be starting on OT 6 and 7
right away.

I am kind of surprised that Tom did OT V at AOLA. Most of the Scn Rich
and Famous go to Flag for services. AOLA is like sitting in the cheap
seats.

Cerridwen

Chris Leithiser

Jun 6, 2002, 6:26:35 PM6/6/02
Cerridwen wrote:

> Tom gave a big acknowledgement to LRH and the crowd went nuts. (heh)

A short putt, that.

Paul Matulef

Jun 6, 2002, 7:26:05 PM6/6/02
No, it's because at Flag they treat EVERYONE like garbage.
In the main, I've heard more informal stories of client-friendly
behavior at AOLA than Flag. Only nonsens and BS from Flag. Wasted
time, changed programs, sec-checks, etc.

Rev Norle Enturbulata

Jun 6, 2002, 7:16:09 PM6/6/02

"Cerridwen" <nobody@nowhere> wrote in message

Maybe Tom didn't go through AOLA - does anyone really know? - and this is
yet another cult story to encourage low-level cult dupes to think, "Yes,
I'll do more OT levels just like Tom!", before shoveling more of their money
into the Black Hole of $cientology.

--
Rev. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism

Valerie

Jun 6, 2002, 8:21:45 PM6/6/02

"Cerridwen" <nobody@nowhere> wrote in message
> Tom Cruise attested to OT 5 last week at the AOLA. He gave a talk to
> the crowd that assembled in the Atrium to hear his win.

He's only OT V?

Fer goodness sake.

ewsnead

Jun 6, 2002, 8:55:29 PM6/6/02

Valerie wrote in message ...

>"Cerridwen" <nobody@nowhere> wrote in message
>> Tom Cruise attested to OT 5 last week at the AOLA. He gave a talk to
>> the crowd that assembled in the Atrium to hear his win.
>
>He's only OT V?
>
>Fer goodness sake.

If he were OT VIII then he might have figured out by now that it was all a
ruse. Even Cruise is not entirely stupid.

Its in the best interest of CO$ to keep the remainder of his progress up the
*bridge* at a snail's pace.

Doncha know?

Chip Gallo

Jun 6, 2002, 9:25:07 PM6/6/02
regarding the AOLA vs. Flag question -- if he was working in LA, it
certainly is more convenient than going to Florida. I also wonder if getting
Nicole out of the picture was part of a handling done to get him "up the
Bridge."

Lastly, when his children are in the U.S., don't they stay at the family
home in LA?

Chip Gallo

"ewsnead" <erik....@gte.net> wrote in message

Michael Reuss

Jun 6, 2002, 11:54:30 PM6/6/02
> "Valerie" <post...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Cerridwen" <nobody@nowhere> wrote:

>> Tom Cruise attested to OT 5 last week at the AOLA.

> He's only OT V?

OwE teE 5 is a big step. That's the level at which you're judged by the
Co$ to be powerful enough to read and "handle" a.r.s without being
derailed by entheta (I kid you not).

Tom, are you out there lurking?

Michael Reuss
Honorary Kid

JimDBB

Jun 7, 2002, 12:08:30 AM6/7/02
>Subject: Tom Cruise attests OT V at AOLA
>From: "Cerridwen" nobody@nowhere
>Date: 6/6/02 5:12 PM Central

>Tom Cruise attested to OT 5 last week at the AOLA. He gave a talk to
>the crowd that assembled in the Atrium to hear his win.
>
>Tom said that completing OT 5 was the most important thing he had ever
>done in his life. It was more important that anything in his career.
>
>He talked about joining Scn 15 years ago doing the Ups and Downs course
>as well as the comm course.
>
>Tom gave a big acknowledgement to LRH and the crowd went nuts. (heh)
>
>Tom also told the crowd that he was going to be starting on OT 6 and 7
>right away.

Let's see...this means that Tom has gotten rid of his basic Body Thetans, then
his 'drugged' Body Thetans and now he is rid of his 'sleeping' body Thetans.
What a tremendous win. Now he has the NOTS Body Thetans before him. He's got
the money and he also got rid of Nicole Kidman. Full OT is in sight.

I would say that certainly he is now OT enough to increase his height by at
least 6 inches and at cause enough to get rid of all of Scientology's critics.
We may be joining those BTs

JIMdbb

Steve Fishman

Jun 7, 2002, 2:37:56 AM6/7/02

"Cerridwen" <nobody@nowhere> wrote in message

> Tom Cruise attested to OT 5 last week at the AOLA. He gave a talk to

> the crowd that assembled in the Atrium to hear his win.
> Tom said that completing OT 5 was the most important thing he had ever
> done in his life. It was more important that anything in his career.

(Yawn).

Just wait until he does OT 8 and "finds out who he really is!"

Scientology is just like the old Peggy Lee song:

"Is that all there is?
Is that all there is?
Is that all there is my friend,
so let's keep dancing;
Let's break out the booze and have a ball,
Cause that's all there is."

What a letdown C of $'s Uncle Tom will have when he realizes that he spent
all of that money for nothing, because there is absolutely nothing there.
The light at the end of their tunnel is total darkness, emptiness,
self-loathing for wasting so much time for so long, and, if you're not Tom
Cruise, abject poverty. There are no retirement homes for elderly
Scientologists. If you no longer produce, you are cast away like rotting
garbage.

The Most Valuable Final Product of Scientology is more Scientologists
begging, borrowing and stealing for Scientology.

Remember: No OT ever prevented 911. The only hidden ability Scientology
has is to take your money and your mind and your time. They give NOTHING
back. Every Thursday at 2, they ask, "What have you done for me lately?"

Scientology is NOT FUN. It is constant overwhelming pressure and
exhaustion. If you don't put your first dynamic FIRST, then you will never
be true to yourself.

Steve Fishman
xe...@attbi.com or xe...@ix.netcom.com

Magoo

Jun 7, 2002, 4:05:32 AM6/7/02
<snip>

> >> I am kind of surprised that Tom did OT V at AOLA. Most of the Scn Rich
> >> and Famous go to Flag for services. AOLA is like sitting in the cheap
> >> seats.

Well, if he's busy making a movie here in LA...he would do it here.
FLag is mostly for people who can take off and go there to do it.
OT 5 can take some time, so many people do it at AOLA> The real
Flag routine begins with OT 6.........which is only delivered at Flag.

> >Maybe Tom didn't go through AOLA - does anyone really know? - and this is
> >yet another cult story to encourage low-level cult dupes to think, "Yes,
> >I'll do more OT levels just like Tom!", before shoveling more of their
money
> >into the Black Hole of $cientology.

They've certainly turned him into a mouthpiece. It'll only get worse as he
gets onto Solo Nots.

> Since Scientologists are not allowed to discuss what they actually do
> in OT 5, or on any other OT level, couldn't they just feed Tom any old
> thing and tell him it was the same OT 5 that Tory did?

Well, OT 5 is pretty standard. There are certain rundowns that each person
gets. However, I think they have some they program differently, depending on
what the person needs. Also, in comparing notes after leaving, a few OT 7's
did find OT 7 Security Checks were run differently on different people.

The beauty of
> the non disclosure policy is that they can have 20 different versions
> of every level or process and no one will ever know.
> Steve Fishman has testified that Scientology implanted End Phenomena
> that led him to beleive he was the father of Jesus and similar shit.
> Maybe they told Tom he wasn't gay while he was under hypnosis...

I have yet to find anyone who can confirm this rumor re Tom being gay.
John....yes. Tom.....not that I know of.

Tory/Magoo~

Warrior

Jun 7, 2002, 9:26:05 AM6/7/02
In article <3d00...@news2.lightlink.com>, "Magoo" says...

>I have yet to find anyone who can confirm this rumor re Tom being gay.
>John....yes. Tom.....not that I know of.
>
>Tory/Magoo~

Well, I believe if anyone would know, it would be Tom's ex-wife and
ex-Scientologist, Mimi Spickler Rogers. The last I knew she was
living in the San Fernando Valley area.

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.offlines.org

Starshadow

Jun 7, 2002, 11:15:47 AM6/7/02

Steve Fishman wrote:

Great Goddess, a Steve Fishman sighting.

Nice to "See" you again, Steve. How's life?

---

Bright Blessings,

Starshadow, KoX, SP5, Official Wiccan Chaplain ARSCC(wdne)
"Scientology in 1986, after fraud judgement in favor
of ex-member Lawrence Wollersheim --'Not one thin dime for
Wollersheim'
Scientology May 9, 2002 before final appeal--
86,746,430 Thin Dimes for Wollersheim." www.factnet.org
www.xenu.net --what the Church of Scientology doesn't want
you to see

Mary Ann Bosnos

Jun 7, 2002, 1:22:37 PM6/7/02
<<Subject: Tom Cruise attests OT V at AOLA
<<From: "Cerridwen" nobody@nowhere
<<Date: 6/6/02 3:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time

<<Tom Cruise attested to OT 5 last week at the AOLA. He gave a talk to
the crowd that assembled in the Atrium to hear his win.

<<Tom said that completing OT 5 was the most important thing he had ever
done in his life. It was more important that anything in his career.>>

<<snipt>>

The poor man. It is sad to think of him - or of anyone, for that matter -
sitting there with the cans for hours & hours having conversations with
imaginary BTs. I hope the stress of it doesn't drive him into psychosis, as it
has done to enough other people that Scientology has had to develop a
procedure, complete with "babysitters," for handling the problem.

Rene Descartes

Jun 7, 2002, 3:49:19 PM6/7/02
Michael Reuss <michae...@attbi.com> wrote in message news:<mcb0gu0bcub19s2h2...@4ax.com>...

> > "Valerie" <post...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "Cerridwen" <nobody@nowhere> wrote:
>
> >> Tom Cruise attested to OT 5 last week at the AOLA.
>
> > He's only OT V?
>
> OwE teE 5 is a big step. That's the level at which you're judged by the
> Co$ to be powerful enough to read and "handle" a.r.s without being
> derailed by entheta (I kid you not).

Does this mean that Phil Chitester is OT 5?

realpch

Jun 7, 2002, 3:57:33 PM6/7/02

Yes, it is sad. It's such a doggone trap. If you ever suspect that the
"product" was a hyped-up mess, then you are faced with admitting it and
feeling publicly humiliated. Much easier never to admit it, yes?

Peach

Valerie

Jun 7, 2002, 9:03:35 PM6/7/02

"Mary Ann Bosnos" <maryan...@aol.com> wrote in message

I read somewhere that he already had a 'break' after OT III, and required
the sitters. Anyone else read that?

GarryS

Jun 7, 2002, 9:52:44 PM6/7/02
Warrior <war...@entheta.net> wrote in message news:<adqc9...@drn.newsguy.com>...

> >I have yet to find anyone who can confirm this rumor re Tom being gay.
> >John....yes. Tom.....not that I know of.
>
> Well, I believe if anyone would know, it would be Tom's ex-wife and
> ex-Scientologist, Mimi Spickler Rogers. The last I knew she was
> living in the San Fernando Valley area.

Mimi and husband, Chris Ciaffa live in Brentwood.

Monday, January 7, 2002
Mimi Rogers recalls Tom Cruise marriage

By KEVIN WILLIAMSON -- Calgary Sun
BANFF -- Mimi Rogers long ago left life in the Cruise lane.

The Lost in Space actress' marriage to Tom Cruise split up 12 years
ago.

Cruise, of course, found himself in the centre of his second divorce
this past year.

But Rogers has no insight into the Cruise-Nicole Kidman-Penelope Cruz
saga.

"I'm just part of the audience like everyone else," says Rogers, who
has a five-month-old baby with husband Chris Ciaffe.

Rogers says she doesn't miss the intense spotlight she found herself
in when she was married to one of the world's biggest movie stars.

"It's claustrophobic psychologically ... When crowds are trampling you
to get to the person you're with, it's not a good feeling."

Saturday, April 4, 1998

Mimi on a mission
By LOUIS B. HOBSON -- Calgary Sun
HOLLYWOOD -- For three years, Mimi Rogers was married to Tom Cruise.

She does not consider that period, from 1987 to 1990, the highlight of
her life nor the defining moment of her career.

"Being married to Tom Cruise didn't hurt my career but it certainly
didn't help it," explains Rogers reluctantly.

She's so obviously tired of being asked the Cruise questions but
obliges by saying that, "in Hollywood, people don't hire you because
you're married to a famous person. Sometimes it is the exact
opposite."

She will not discuss Cruise and responds to such inquiries by feigning
a snore or rolling her eyes in mock disbelief that any one should care
after all these years.

Yet Rogers, 42, admits her career might actually have suffered from
her marriage to Cruise.

"I was trying to make the marriage work so I made it a greater
priority than my career," explains Rogers who was married to
Scientology counsellor Jim Rogers from 1977 to 1980.

"If I had focused more on my career maybe things would have gone
faster for me."

Her biggest roles to date were in Ridley Scott's 1987 thriller Someone
to Watch Over Me and the 1991 thriller The Rapture. She has usually
been cast in supporting role, such as Barbra Streisand's sister in The
Mirror Has Two Faces or the mom in Lost in Space.

The past two years have been her busiest since her celebrity divorce.
In addition to Lost in Space she filmed five movies and had a small
cameo in Mike Myers' Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery.

"The great irony is that I had just become a mom and had just turned
40 when all these offers came pouring in. Those are supposed to be two
things that spell doom to a woman's career in Hollywood.''

Rogers has been living with director Chris Ciaffa for five years.
Their daughter, Lucy, is three years old. She admits begrudgingly that
her divorce from Cruise proved to be a liberating experience. Her
image on screen and off changed radically.

She was offered sexier roles and she agreed to pose for Playboy
magazine.

"People called those years my sex attack. I guess you could say my
heart just came unchained and the real me was released."

Rogers admits she had been approached several times by Playboy while
she was married to Cruise. He disapproved, so once the divorce was
finalized she accepted the magazine's next offer.

"I'm a great fan of nude art. I'm also proud of my body. I like being
naked. I was given complete control of the shoot. That was essential.

"I knew I wanted to have a child so I realized I'd better get my nude
pictures out there before I had a baby and my body changed. This is my
permanent record of the way things were once with my body.

"The reaction I got from my Playboy pictures was very positive and it
made me feel good, so that translates into a very positive
experience."

Michael Reuss

Jun 8, 2002, 12:20:10 AM6/8/02
> renedes...@hotmail.com (Rene Descartes) wrote:
>> Michael Reuss <michae...@attbi.com> wrote:
>>> "Valerie" <post...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> [Tom Cruise is] only OT V?

>> OwE teE 5 is a big step. That's the level at which you're judged by the
>> Co$ to be powerful enough to read and "handle" a.r.s without being
>> derailed by entheta (I kid you not).

> Does this mean that Phil Chitester is OT 5?

No necessarily. The policy within the OSA is that you must be OWe teE 5
or above in order to be one of the newsgroup "handlers."

All other Scientologists, even if they are at level 5 or higher, are
strongly discouraged from reading and participating a.r.s. But like most
other "orders" to non-staffers in Scientology, it only means something
to those who willingly obey.

Michael Reuss
Honorary Kid

Lulu Belle

Jun 8, 2002, 6:46:04 PM6/8/02
> I am kind of surprised that Tom did OT V at AOLA. Most of the Scn Rich
> and Famous go to Flag for services. AOLA is like sitting in the cheap
> seats.

I'm sure he didn't actually *do* the level at AOLA. He didn't come
into the org and hang around the NOTs lounge waiting for his sessions.

What would have happened is that a senior tech terminal in PAC (maybe
Griffee, maybe one of the RTC people) went to wherever he was in LA
and audited him. His folder/session data would have been C/Sed by
someone uplines or someone in LA who was a senior tech person (like
someone from RTC).

Kelly Preston attested to completing OT IV at AOLA some years back,
and that's how she did it. She had never been seen anywhere near the
org before she came and attested to completing the level.

Ed

Jun 8, 2002, 8:58:37 PM6/8/02

This makes eminent sense, because they want to shelter the
celebrities from any possible enturbulation or BPC. They also want the
celebs to feel like royalty, like they are getting the very best
possible service, that they deserve the very best, and so on.

Ed

Tanya Durni

Jun 9, 2002, 10:25:41 AM6/9/02

Steve Fishman wrote:

Thank you for your insight, Steve.

Heffer

Jun 9, 2002, 10:08:29 AM6/9/02
On 6 Jun 2002 22:12:00 -0000, "Cerridwen" <nobody@nowhere> wrote:

>Tom Cruise attested to OT 5 last week at the AOLA. He gave a talk to
>the crowd that assembled in the Atrium to hear his win.

[...]

>Tom also told the crowd that he was going to be starting on OT 6 and 7
>right away.

Lucky boy. And when he gets to OT8, there will be hell to pay
when he finds out he's been duped. Or not, if he's been
successfully brainwashed. Cruise, who wants people to look
at him on film but not in real life, obviously has problems.

You'd think someone having achieved OT5 could withstand the
somewhat commonplace activity of being looked at in the eye
by people.

---
Heffer, OSA Lackey, H-Group
#315905 on the Dorian List
Regurgitating Propagandist

Praxis

Jun 9, 2002, 12:57:48 PM6/9/02
"Cerridwen" <nobody@nowhere> wrote in message news:<QPXJTUNA3741...@Nyarlatheotep-frog.org>...
> Tom Cruise attested to OT 5 last week at the AOLA. He gave a talk to
> the crowd that assembled in the Atrium to hear his win.
>
> Tom said that completing OT 5 was the most important thing he had ever
> done in his life. It was more important that anything in his career.
<snip>

We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and
to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful
and his children smart.
- H.L. Mencken