For CL, Ace of clubs, Librarian, Veritas ,Bernd

1 view

basic...@my-deja.com

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00

--------
To: <COSeva...@egroups.com>
Cc: <COSinves...@egroups.com>
From: "mike" <cha...@icehouse.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:18:11 -0800
Subject: [COSevaluation] Message To Creators of Scn Time Tracks
Attachments: msg2.html
--------

From Mike McClaughry:

I want the following people to join COSinves...@egroups.com

CL
Ace of clubs
librarian
veritas
Bernd (or whoever is the RO time tracker)

Guys, its time to put our data and wits together in the formulation of
an
accurate time track.

I am about to make a second pass through the Scientology Time Track
that I have
been working on for a year and half, as assisted by over another 100
Scientologists.

The key areas to be gone over on the second run through are:

1960's - a big change in tech and policy happened in this decade

the pre-raid and post-raid period of time, all leading up to the
current scene

That would be the decades of the 1970's and 1980's

If you are too busy to join, please say so. I would at least like each
of you to
review our TT when we are done with the second pass through and provide
comment.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Dave Bird

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
In article<9003kn$fu0$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, basic...@my-deja.com writes:
>I want the following people to join COSinves...@egroups.com
>
>CL
>Ace of clubs
>librarian
>veritas

This is called the re-merging of a split personality. I hope
the therapy succeeds.

_____ | | / /
/ \ \ /
-- -| Duck! | \__ ____ /