Xenu- CCLV, more update

Ted Mayett

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

It seems that cclv did indeed get two new staff from Flag.
A word clearer and a course sup. I am not able to determine if these
two people are native to Vegas, or imported SO. I hope to find that
out soon.

Of the alleged three new clears I now know who two of them might be.
One is the public who already failed the ccrd once. The other is a
staffer, female, who has been on lines for probably 15 years now.
Evidently she was clear already but had an auditing fix of some type
and is now clear again. Let's all give her a big round of applause.

If she went clear before the definition of clear was changed she would
have been entitled to perfect memory. I would guess that she lost the
right to perfect memory though, as she has newly attested to clear.
Not having a copy of the rule books I am not sure of this. She is a
nice enough lady, beautiful children and a husband who is not on staff.

She smiles all the time and lives in a beautiful, perfect world. She
is part of an organization that is constantly expanding and clearing
the planet. Currently there are no students at cclv. This does not
seem to bother her. We used to be friends, this lady and I, good
friends. Alas, I am an SP now. The type of person who would look at
an empty courseroom and say, "what expansion?"

My ot #8, Duncan, received two faxes from me tonight. I had meant to
send him one. His equipment was working though and I got so excited
over it I sent him another. Most times the equipment does not work.
The problem is on his end.

I have an OT to write to, and _you_ don't. How does that make you
feel? And not just any ot, mine is a #8. The real reason I don't out
him is I don't want anyone but me to play with him. He's mine!!!

Ted Mayett
Scientology(tm) is a dangerous cult.
If you are new to this NG realize the dangers of posting here.
This link offers a bit of explanation.
http://kalypso.cybercom.net/~rnewman/scientology/harass/timeline-95.htm

Ted Mayett

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

In <4os0cn$1...@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com> ted...@ix.netcom.com(Ted Mayett)
writes:

>It seems that cclv did indeed get two new staff from Flag.
>A word clearer and a course sup. I am not able to determine if these
>two people are native to Vegas, or imported SO. I hope to find that
>out soon.

The new sup is Nathan Sironen. The word clearer is Janne Bjork, SO.
My Janne, he is back. And this explains one of the 'both' who returned
from Flag to cclv. Janne was originally imported to cclv, it turns out
he did indeed go to Flag. So now the imported ED, Val Garcia,SO,
refers to Janne as a returning staff. Nathan is a child, possibly 18,
if that old. I've never met him.

Quotes from their 4 page, black and white, stapled together and bulk
mailed magazine.
"Home Improvements - This month CCLV has made several improvements. To
begin with Neil Purtell joined forces with us as a staff member. Neil
is a retired Osteopathic Physician and is a very pleasant person to be
around. (this is the old fat boy I have seen around lately) ...Also
LRH's office has been moved into clear public view and mocked up to
look like he could actually use it. It's really starting to look like
"Ron's place"."

There is now a Clear Expansion Committee. ???

And the best thing is - they have put the name of the woman who runs
the Strip Production Show in print. :)) Along with the name of the
show. :))

They like me, that's why they are doing this, because they like me.
Let's see now. They put these names out in a bulk mailing. Maybe some
of you bleeding hearts should attack the cults internet accounts for
outing people. Just make believe a critic did it.

At this time I keep many other names mentioned in this mailing secret.
Anyone who wants all the staff members names must get on the mailing
list of my local orgs. Or wait till I get around to printing them.

>Of the alleged three new clears I now know who two of them might be.
>One is the public who already failed the ccrd once. The other is a
>staffer, female, who has been on lines for probably 15 years now.
>Evidently she was clear already but had an auditing fix of some type
>and is now clear again. Let's all give her a big round of applause.

This mailing mentions nothing of people receiving clear diploma's.
I suspect the clear business is a lie.

Coming soon, the Creed of The Golden Age of Tech.

OSA, someone feeds me mail. Does that bother you?

Jim Bianchi

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

Ted Mayett (ted...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> [snip]

> Quotes from their 4 page, black and white, stapled together and bulk
> mailed magazine.
> "Home Improvements - This month CCLV has made several improvements. To
> [...]

> LRH's office has been moved into clear public view and mocked up to
> look like he could actually use it. It's really starting to look like
> "Ron's place"."

That always kinda bothered me. When I was around LAO, they had a
"Ron's Office" that everyone really tho't was really "theta" and Right On
and like that. I guess it made sense. I mean, theoretically, the guy COULD
have just "dropped in," and to have an office set aside for his use at all
times seemed like a nice mark of respect for one's leader. But it seemed to
me it was a tad overdone, y'know? Like the pack of Kools placed Just So and
the glass of water with a bit of Saran Wrap over it. And esp now, when the
guy is dead and all. I dunno, there's just something ..well, creepy, about
it.

It is said the most effective way of leading is by example. The
history of scn/dn is (negative) proof of this: Who do scientologists have
to emulate? A man who consistantly and deliberately lied about every facet
of his personal history and the significance of the discoveries he claimed

---
ji...@sonic.net
Eclectic Garbanzo BBS, (707) 539-1279

Steve Whitlatch

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

In article <4ouu09$e...@ultra.sonic.net>, Jim Bianchi <ji...@sonic.net> wrote:
>Ted Mayett (ted...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>> [snip]
>> Quotes from their 4 page, black and white, stapled together and bulk
>> mailed magazine.
>> "Home Improvements - This month CCLV has made several improvements. To
>> [...]
>> LRH's office has been moved into clear public view and mocked up to
>> look like he could actually use it. It's really starting to look like
>> "Ron's place"."
>
> That always kinda bothered me. When I was around LAO, they had a
>"Ron's Office" that everyone really tho't was really "theta" and Right On
>and like that. I guess it made sense. I mean, theoretically, the guy COULD
>have just "dropped in," and to have an office set aside for his use at all
>times seemed like a nice mark of respect for one's leader. But it seemed to
>me it was a tad overdone, y'know? Like the pack of Kools placed Just So and
>the glass of water with a bit of Saran Wrap over it. And esp now, when the
>guy is dead and all. I dunno, there's just something ..well, creepy, about
>it.

On New Year's Eve of 1975, I went to the Phoenix org to visit
a staff member friend who was bing punished by the org's
"Commanding Officer" (Doreen Casey, OT-7, loony as anything, looked
like a witch right out of horror film, missing a couple teeth,
know her?). My friend was being forced to remain alone at the org
all night. He was happy to see me and described how he had
just finished sloppily lounging in lrh's office, smoking the
stale KOOls and rubbing his naked butt on lrh's chair.

You know how that sort of thing is. I thought it hilarious.

Steve Whitlatch

Ted Mayett

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

In <4ovilb$a...@shell1.aimnet.com> swhi...@aimnet.com (Steve Whitlatch)
writes:

This guy you are talking about, does he get to CCLV?
There are no cigarettes in the Kool pack at cclv.
Tilman thinks I took them, but I didn't. All I ever did
was to pick up the Kool package one time and found that
the package was empty.
And if this guy does get to cclv, well I'm glad I never
sat in the chair!

Funny story Steve.

Tilman Hausherr

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

In <4p06ru$b...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>, ted...@ix.netcom.com(Ted
Mayett) wrote:

>There are no cigarettes in the Kool pack at cclv.
>Tilman thinks I took them, but I didn't. All I ever did
>was to pick up the Kool package one time and found that
>the package was empty.

You contradict yourself:

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Scientology is Anti-яяяяя
From: Ted Mayett <te...@skylink.net>
Date: 27 Nov 1995 15:11:06 GMT

Whip...@cris.com (WHIPPERSNAPPER) wrote:

>Busts and pictures of innumerable men abound without anyone regarding them as
>gods.
>
>The office is a long-standing tradition, and it too is far from idolatry.

When I first came upon scieno, many years ago. The office for LRH
intrigued me. Especially that pack of Kools. And being who I am, one
day I stepped over the rope and grabbed them. There were cigarettes in
the pack, and they were fresh.
Those were better days then. For years now the pack is empty,
merely a shell. Has the group ethic then dwindled? There was a time
when you could always bum a smoke from Ron.
At CCLV the room for Ron is not part of the main storefront, the
room has neither air nor heat. There is a meter set up in the room. I
had pointed out that the temperature extremes will destroy the
electronics, why not just put a picture of a meter out there.
But a picture will not do. Ron's room _has_ to have a real meter
in
it. Never mind that it is a complete waste of money.
Let this not be confused with idolatry.

Ted Mayett

Ted Mayett

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

In <31b47a3c...@news.snafu.de> til...@berlin.snafu.de (Tilman

Hausherr) writes:

>In <4p06ru$b...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>, ted...@ix.netcom.com(Ted
>Mayett) wrote:
>
>>There are no cigarettes in the Kool pack at cclv.
>>Tilman thinks I took them, but I didn't. All I ever did
>>was to pick up the Kool package one time and found that
>>the package was empty.
>
>You contradict yourself:

When I first entered clam city many years ago it was a different scene.
Have you lived before this Life, was the big book of the day. We even
had a big fat lady with flowing Gypsy dress. Their were cigarettes in
the pack then. As the years passed the pack was just an empty shell,
Ron's room was dirty and full of dust.
Of course over the years I had advanced spiritually to where I did not
check the pack of cigarettes. But, they were full, then they were
empty. I suspect that today they are full again.
Also, back then, they really beleived Ron might show up.
I recall one of the traveling OT's saying, while Hubby was still alive,
that different orgs had different personalities.
I can't help but wonder about the attention given to ron's room at
different locations.
At cclv, today, ron's room is clearly visible from the street. It is
sickening to see. They have the bronze bust, pictures, and the pack of
cigarettes on display. (I'm guessing about the cigarettes, have not
gotten close enough to see. One of these nights I'll check it out)

So, no contradiction here. But the important thing is.
I did _not_ take the lousy cigarettes. :)

OK? Once the pack was full, once it was empty.
And I was always a problem child while in the cult anyway. :))

David Gerard

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

Ted Mayett (ted...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: Quotes from their 4 page, black and white, stapled together and bulk

: mailed magazine.
: "Home Improvements - This month CCLV has made several improvements. To

: begin with Neil Purtell joined forces with us as a staff member. Neil

: is a retired Osteopathic Physician and is a very pleasant person to be
: around. (this is the old fat boy I have seen around lately) ...Also

: LRH's office has been moved into clear public view and mocked up to

: look like he could actually use it. It's really starting to look like
: "Ron's place"."

Heh!

But what *I* wanna know is:

Are you able to bum a smoke off "Ron" again?

Have I mentioned enough times how I cracked up laughing at that post
of yours?

(It's on Tilman's 'personal stories' page at

http://www.inx.de/~tilman/mystory/mayetts5.txt

-- it's absolutely essential reading.)

Anyway, everyone knows Xenu smokes Lucky Strikes. Unfiltered. Regular size.

--
http://suburbia.net/~fun/scn/ -- email me if you have trouble with it.

Ted Mayett

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

In <4p4jg1$e...@news.mel.aone.net.au> fun%/etc/HOSTNAME (David Gerard)
writes:

>: LRH's office has been moved into clear public view and mocked up to
>: look like he could actually use it. It's really starting to look
like "Ron's place"."

>Heh!
>
>But what *I* wanna know is:
>
>Are you able to bum a smoke off "Ron" again?

I really don't think I'll be able to find out if the pack
actually has cigarettes or not. My questions go through a chain
of people. A question like that will alert them :) A question
like that and they are going to know it's Ted on the internet asking.

On the serious side, I try to send people I know into the storefront
and they just do not want to hear it. But I keep pushing, I will get
somebody in there.

>Have I mentioned enough times how I cracked up laughing at that post
>of yours?
>
>(It's on Tilman's 'personal stories' page at
>
> http://www.inx.de/~tilman/mystory/mayetts5.txt
>
>-- it's absolutely essential reading.)

Why thank you!

>Anyway, everyone knows Xenu smokes Lucky Strikes. Unfiltered. Regular
size.

Does Xenu give up his smokes as easily as Ron?

>--
>http://suburbia.net/~fun/scn/ -- email me if you have trouble with it.

--

Ted Mayett
Scientology(tm) is a dangerous cult.
If you are new to this NG realize the dangers of posting here.
This link offers a bit of explanation.

http://kalypso.cybercom.net/~rnewman/scientology/harass/timeline-95.html

tom collins

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

On 2 June 1996, ted...@ix.netcom.com (Ted Mayett) wrote:

> I have an OT to write to, and _you_ don't. How does that make you
> feel? And not just any ot, mine is a #8. The real reason I don't out
> him is I don't want anyone but me to play with him. He's mine!!!

Ted, you crack me up.

posted, e-mailed

Experimental .sig follows.

--
tom...@cinenet.net "Ars [alt.religion.scientology] is a pitbull on the
jugular of Scientology." --Martin G V Hunt. Do you mock up your reactive