L Ron Hubbard The Nuclear Physicist Liar

Maureen

Oct 12, 2008, 4:11:21 PM10/12/08

See the Fake man here:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hubbard_Fake_BioPhysicist002.jpg

http://www.clambake.org/archive/ronthenut/nukenut.htm

Operation Clambake and ronthenut.org present:
Ron The Nuclear Physicist

Lafayette Ronald Hubbard started calling himself "Doctor Hubbard" and
claimed he was a "nuclear physicist." However, his silly book "All
About Radiation" is
proof positive that Hubbard knew nothing about the subject. For the
definitive
essay on Hubbard's claim, see the essay Hysterical Radiation and Bogus
Science written by Chris Owen. "Doctor" Hubbard [pardon me while I
roll on the floor with laughter] claimed on the cover of this book
that he was both a "Nuclear
Physicist and a Medical Doctor:" both claims he often made and denied,
depending on who his audience was. Obviously, he was not a doctor, nor
a physicist. He flunked out of college and was uneducated. (His grade
average was a "D.") Below are a tiny few number of examples of the
false claims Hubbard and the Scientology organization has made about
him being a "nuclear physicist."

The Claims of Hubbard to be a Nuclear Physicist FAQ
FAQ By W.C. Barwell October 22, 1997

All though Hubbard was [expelled] from George Washington University
for failing
grades after only four semesters, it did not stop him from repeatedly
lying that
he was a "nuclear physicist." He was proud of the fact that he was
supposedly a
student in the alledgedly first class in nuclear physics (he received
an "F") in
an American University, although he flunked all science and math
courses he ever
took. Here is a collection of Hubbard's claims to have been a nuclear
physicist.

This listing is almost certainly not exhaustive.

"I happen to be a nuclear physicist; I am not a psychologist nor a
psychiatrist
nor a medical doctor."
[....]

"To some degree, it was my responsibility that this world got itself
an atom
bomb, because there were only a handful of nuclear physicists in the
thirties -
only a handful. And we were all beating the desk and saying "How
wonderful it
will be if we discover atomic fission," because we decided that the
thing to do
with atomic fission was to go out and discover the stars, to make big
passenger
liners that would go ten times around the world on the same fuel. This
was what
we endeavoured to do with atomic fission. The government stepped in
and gave us three billion dollars. I had nothing to do with that
program; I would *not* have
had anything to do with the program. Three billion dollars to destroy
all of
man."

Quoted from Dianetics: The Modern Miracle, February 6, 1952.

Also found transcribed in the "Research and Discovery" series, Old
Tech volumes,
Vol. 3 page 470 and New Tech Volumes. Vol. 5 page 143

"For hundreds of years physical scientists have been seeking to apply
the exact
knowledge of the physical universe they had gained to Man and his
problems.
"Newton, Sir James Jeans, Einstein, have all sought to find the exact
laws of
human behavior in order to help mankind.

"Developed by L. Ron Hubbard, C.E., Ph.D., a nuclear physicist,
Scientology has
demonstrably achieved this long-sought goal. Doctor Hubbard, educated
in
advanced physics and higher mathematics and also a student of Sigmund
Freud and
others, began his present researches thirty years ago at George
Washington
University. The dramatic result has been Scientology... It is the
science of the
Man, the Woman, and the Child in the street. It belongs to us, the
people, not
to any vested interest on earth.

Quoted in What Is Scientology?

We are in such a period today. A period artificially imposed. I don't
suppose
there is any individual any place who wants actively to impose a
tyrany on the
United States.

These boys, who do this today merely want gain for themselves. They
say it would be very nice and I would be very safe, if. You now. If I
could supress certain
opinions being spoken.

If I could do this... They nibble away just a little bit you see, and
then one
fine day you find a whole sphere of knowledge partioned off for some
good
adequate reasonable reason. What is this sphere of knowledge? Well
it's science.

But you say, we're supposed to have science, that's progress. All of a
sudden
they see an electronics engineer, and they say, 'you know, you're
supposed to be
over there, behind that barbed wire over there. Well the electronic
engineers of
the country have not yet noticed They are inside barbed wire. They
are! But they
go backwards and forwards past armed guards to get to and from work. I
wouldn't
work under these conditions!

A fellow offered me a job one time. He said, all you have to do walk
in here,
leave your gun at the gate, walk in here, and you're supposed to walk
around for
eight hours a day, and do so and so and so and so. And I said where,
and he said
in that enclosure over there. And I said what's the difference between
that and
a prison camp? Ohh! He said, that's nonsense. You get paid in there.

That was the first and only time the goverment offered me a post as
nuclear
physicist. That was the end of that.

The uh, government offered that post. They tried to kidnap me on
another one by
the way. They said, you're still in the reserves, and we can call you
back to
active duty on research in the field of mind. You are still in the
service, the
admiral said, ha ha!

L. Ron Hubbard
Creating A New Civilization Tape Series
Tape A Postulate Out Of A Gloden Age
December 6 1956

"The HASI and all its concerns is founded on the work of one man, L.
Ron
Hubbard, engineer, explorer, nuclear physicist and writer. Holding in
his mind a
knowledge of Eastern thought gained in his travels, his instruction in
psychology from a medical doctor who has studied personally under
Sigmund Freud,
and his training in mathematics and nuclear physics, L. Ron Hubbard
found
himself convalescing in hospital towards the end of the second world
war, after
a distinguished career in the United States Navy."

THE MAN WHO INVENTED SCIENTOLOGY
HCOB 26 May 1959

"Therefore, I am a little bit angry with psychology because I walked
onto the
stage as a nuclear physicist in 1932 wanting to know something about
the mind."
"And here were some of the largest and best endowed departments of the
greatest universities of the world, pretending they knew something
about the mind, knowing nothing. Knowing nothing but their own shallow
pomposity, to be very, very brutal. Little men with big heads. They
caused me more trouble than I care to be caused. Simply because I
asked this single solitary problem: 'What is the smallest energy
unit?' Well, this was remarkable. What business does a nuclear
physicist have, in the first place, investigating in the field of
psychology?
Obviously that should be investigated. Somebody should have observed
something.

And he sits down at a laboratory bench and he looks over the problem
and he
says, 'Well, now, let's see. Pictures? Let's see if these fellows
around here...
Say Joe, when you think of something, do you see a picture?'"

UNIVERSES (5th ACC) file 8/30 (tape 8):
Transcript of Taped Lecture by L. Ron Hubbard

5ACC-7 - 5404C07

Number 8 of "Universes and the War between Theta and Mest" cassettes.

UNIVERSE: BASIC DEFINITIONS

A lecture give on 7 April 1954

The views and opinions stated within this web page are those of the
author or
authors which wrote them and may not reflect the views and opinions of
the ISP
or account user which hosts the web page. The opinions may or may not
be those of the Chairman of The Organized Crime Civilian Response®.
This web site is not connected with the Scientology® organization or
any of its fake fronts in any way.

Write to the Organized Crime Civilian Response(OCCR) with your
opinions,
information, or corrections. If you or your loved ones have been hurt
by
Scientology, or you have a loved one under the influence of
Scientology, contact
us for information, moral support, and assistance.

===

Maureen

More Lies:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/f479f0bf0c7c28da

"When Scientology founded Bio-physics..." THE PARTS OF MAN - PAB BOOK
4 - P.A.B. No. 85 - May 22nd 1956 - SCIENTOLOGY - TRANSLATOR'S EDITION
- by L Ron Hubbard, PhD. CE - Continued

Hubbard encouraged degradation with a smile and lie.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hubbard_Fake_BioPhysicist002.jpg
Hubbard_Insane_Formulas - disconnect the family physics
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hubbard_Insane_Formulas.jpg

Maureen

SP4123105

Oct 12, 2008, 4:33:33 PM10/12/08

Thanks for posting this Maureen.
There is so much stuff (i.e. bullshit) to wade through, it's hard
finding the correct references when needed.
And boy do we ever need this! LRon was a flunky pretending to know
scientific methodology. I'm fed up with folks stating otherwise and I
can now point them in the right direction.

Maureen

Oct 12, 2008, 4:48:38 PM10/12/08

The transference of 'nuclear physicist' could have been related to
Hubbard's sacrificial scripture partner of the Nazi/Occult past:

A topic of special interest has been for many years Hubbard's short-
lived
acquaintance with the nuclear physicist John ("Jack") Whiteside
Parsons (1914-1952)
who was also a devotee of the founder of modern neo-pagan "magick",
Aleister Crowley.
In the winter of 1945/1946 Hubbard lived in Parson's house in
Pasadena, CA and took
part in Parson's magical experiments to produce a "moonchild". This
connection has
been a subject of much speculation, especially in the books of Brent
Corydon, Miller
and Friedrich-Wilhelm Haack. A better discussion can be found in Jon
Atack, A Piece
of Blue Sky (see below). Nevertheless it remains quite obvious that
Hubbard did not
take much inspiration from Crowley and Parsons. Some sources for the
Hubbard-Parsons
connection became available only in recent years. It is discussed also
in the most
thorough biography of Crowley: John Symmonds, The King of the Shadow
Realm. Aleister
Crowley: His Life and Magic, London 1989, pp. 562-565.

http://web.uni-marburg.de/religionswissenschaft/journal/mjr/frenschkowski.html

Maureen

Out_Of_The_Dark

Oct 12, 2008, 5:23:29 PM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 4:11 pm, Maureen <Lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> See the Fake man here:http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hubbard_Fake_BioPhysicis...
> More Lies:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/f479f0bf0...

> "When Scientology founded Bio-physics..." THE PARTS OF MAN - PAB BOOK
> 4 - P.A.B. No. 85 - May 22nd 1956 - SCIENTOLOGY - TRANSLATOR'S EDITION
> - by L Ron Hubbard, PhD. CE - Continued
>
> Hubbard encouraged degradation with a smile and lie.http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hubbard_Fake_BioPhysicis...

> Hubbard_Insane_Formulas - disconnect the family physicshttp://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hubbard_Insane_Formulas.jpg
>
> Maureen

That's just too funny!

I also laughed when I read how Hubbard lied about his BS degree.
( Only degree he got was in Bull Shit)

See this:

Documents Of A Lifetime - the uncensored L. Ron Hubbard
www.spaink.net/cos/LRH-bio/lrhpaper.htm

and this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Ron_Hubbard

and this:

A BIOGRAPHY OF L RON HUBBARD by Michael Linn Shannon "The Shannon
Report" 1975
http://www.lermanet.com/shannon/

compared to this:
http://www.carolineletkeman.org/sp/images/stories/claims/brief-bio-hubbard-1960.pdf

and compared to this: A BRIEF BIOGRAPHY OF L. RON HUBBARD

Ability Magazine BIOGRAPHICAL SOURCES, L. RON HUBBARD

The Biographical Encyclopedia of the World.
Who's Who in the East (U. S.)
Who Knows and What (Standard Reference of Technical Experts)
Who's Who in the South and Southwest (U. S.)

VITAL STATISTICS

The following is taken from the sixth edition of “Who's Who in the
South and Southwest” published by Marquis-Who's Who, (part of the A.
N. Marquis Co. of Chicago), and described as a biographical dictionary
of noteworthy men and women of the South and Southwestern States.

HUBBARD, Lafayette Ronald, author, explorer; b. Tilden, Neb.,
Mar. 13, 1911; s. H. R. and Ledora May (Waterbury) B. S. in Civil
Engineering, George Washington U.

HUBBARD, Lafayette Ronald, author, explorer; b. Tilden, Neb.,
Mar. 13, 1911; s. H. R. and Ledora May (Waterbury) H.; student Swavely
Prep. Sch., 1929, Woodward Prep. Sch., 1930; B. S. in Civil
Engineering, George Washington U., 1934; student Princeton Sch. Govt.,
1945; Ph. D., Sequoia U., 1950; m. Mary Sue Whipp; children -
Lafayette Ronald, Catherine May, Diana, Quentin, Suzette, Arthur.
Writer aviation and travel articles, 1930 --, novels 1936 --; explorer
1934 --; comdr. Caribbean Motion Picture Expedn. and W. I. Minerals
Expedn., 1935, Alaskan Radio-Exptl. Expdn., 1940; writer for 90 nat.
mags., Hollywood studios and radio; licensed comml. glider pilot,
master of motor vessels, master of sailing vessels (all oceans), radio
operator. Mem. 163rd Inf., Mont N.G., 1927-1928, 20th Marines, Marine
Corps Res., 1930-1931; served as lt. USNR, 1941-46, comdg. escort
vessels and navigator in all theaters. Fellow Oceanographic Found.;
Pres. Founding Church of Scientology, Washington. Clubs:
Explorers' (N. Y. C.); Capitol Yacht. Author: Buckskin Brigades, Final
Blackout, Rebellion; Dianetics: Modern Science of Mental Health; and
20 other volumes on Dianetics and Scientology; also motion pictures,
mag. fiction, two texts on psychology. Home: Washington. Office 1812
19th St., N. W. Washington 9.
–––––––––––––––––––– [..]
http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/papers-scientology/popup-windows/scn_ability111-

Ghost of Hubbard

Oct 12, 2008, 10:22:24 PM10/12/08

Oh come on now Im a Science fiction author, you know fiction?

I am not a liar, fiction is not supposed to be based on fact.

Maureen

Oct 12, 2008, 11:10:39 PM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 7:22 pm, Ghost of Hubbard <GhostofHubb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maureen wrote:
> > See the Fake man here:
> >http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hubbard_Fake_BioPhysicis...
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/f479f0bf0...

> > "When Scientology founded Bio-physics..." THE PARTS OF MAN - PAB BOOK
> > 4 - P.A.B. No. 85 - May 22nd 1956 - SCIENTOLOGY - TRANSLATOR'S EDITION
> > - by L Ron Hubbard, PhD. CE - Continued
>
> > Hubbard encouraged degradation with a smile and lie.
> >http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hubbard_Fake_BioPhysicis...

> > Hubbard_Insane_Formulas - disconnect the family physics
> >http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hubbard_Insane_Formulas.jpg
>
> > Maureen
>
> Oh come on now Im a Science fiction author, you know fiction?
>
> I am not a liar, fiction is not supposed to be based on fact.

Maybe it wasn't fiction, but instead a bet - including fictional
Palestine, and Israel where the basalt was found; the elemental,
mercurial, alchemical, Werner Van Braun, theosophical snakes, Tribes
of Dan, revision and folly.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pardos/ArticleTwo.html

"Possibly he was then encouraged to take the Black Pilgrimage
seriously by his scryer or "magical partner", the notorious L. Ron
Hubbard, who went on to found the Church of Scientology...

"...I reconstructed the temple, and began the Black Pilgrimage, as She
[Babalon] instructed.
"And I went into the sunset with Her sign, and into the night past
accursed and desolate places and cyclopean ruins, and so came at last
to the City of Chorazin. And there a great tower of Black Basalt was
raised, ...

"In this article we have suggested several sources of inspiration for
the Black Pilgrimage to Chorazin, and one point has become very clear:
in order to fully understand the background of antiquarian knowledge
which lies behind each of M.R. James's ghost stories, the reader needs
to know what else he was working on or preoccupied with at the time.
The tales, of course, can be enjoyed fully without this knowledge, but
it does add a further level to their entertainment value.
Unfortunately, the last piece of the Black Pilgrimage jigsaw - the
final proof that MRJ did or did not invent it - has eluded us. The
hunt continues...

"The ruins are of some importance, the entire stonework, columns and
ornamentation being composed of black basalt rock"

--

It is uncertain which semantic, sacrificial scripture was cut-out for
the fictional theme.

Maureen

Maureen

Oct 12, 2008, 11:18:49 PM10/12/08

Oops forgot the best part:

Just like Count Magnus, Parsons "was taken within and saluted the
Prince of that place", after which:

"...things were done to me of which I may not write, and they told
me, 'It is not certain that you will survive, but if you survive you
will attain your true will, and manifest the Antichrist.'
"And thereafter I returned and swore the Oath of the Abyss, having
only the choice between madness, suicide and that oath."(17)

Of course, Jack Parsons' pilgrimage was magico-spiritual rather than
geographical, but so might Count Magnus's have been. At no point in
the story does MRJ specify that his journey was a physical one. It
would be interesting, too, to know how Count Magnus died. Parsons was
killed when he accidentally dropped some unstable fulminate of
mercury, thus fulfilling Babalon's prophecy that he would "become
living flame".

The one obvious link between Parsons and MRJ is their mutual
fascination with John Dee (for Enochian and bibliographical reasons,
respectively). While researching for this article, we therefore had
great hopes of discovering the Black Pilgrimage to Chorazin as an
existing concept in Dee's works, but to date we have found only one
reference to Chorazin (or Gorsim), listed as number seventy-six in the
ninety-one parts of the earth named by man, in the Liber Scientiae
Auxilii et Victoriae Terrestris. Our lack of success does not
necessarily prove that it is not there, but unless and until we
discover it, the most likely explanation for Parson's Black Pilgrimage
has to be that he somehow got the idea via "Count Magnus". There is no
actual evidence that he ever read the story, but perhaps it is
significant that Aleister Crowley once criticised Parsons' tendency to
get "a kick from some magazine trash, or an 'occult' novel...and
[dash] off in wild pursuit".

Parsons sometimes attended the meetings of the Los Angeles Science
Fantasy Society (LASFS): Jack Williamson, author of the supernatural
novel Darker Than You Think, encountered him there in 1941, and found
him quite well read in the genre.(18) Another active member of LASFS
was Samuel D. Russell, whose major essay on "Irony and Horror: The Art
of M.R. James" was published in the Fall 1945 issue of Francis Towner
Laney's fanzine The Acolyte, just a few months before Parsons received
his first instruction to go on the Black Pilgrimage.(19) Clearly MRJ
was discussed at LASFS meetings and Parsons may have been introduced
to his tales there. Possibly he was then encouraged to take the Black

Pilgrimage seriously by his scryer or "magical partner", the notorious
L. Ron Hubbard, who went on to found the Church of Scientology.

Described by Aleister Crowley as a "confidence man", when Hubbard
started working with Parsons his greatest claim to fame was as a pulp
writer who had contributed several science fiction and supernatural
fantasy stories to Unknown magazine. Crowley himself appears to have
had his doubts about the authenticity of the conjurations undertaken
by the two men. In April 1946, he wrote: "Apparently Parsons or
Hubbard or somebody is producing a Moonchild. I get fairly frantic
when I contemplate the idiocy of these louts."(20) It would certainly
seem to be in character for Parsons to have adopted a fictional
concept into his practice.

--

Maureen

Maureen

Oct 12, 2008, 11:36:54 PM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 7:22 pm, Ghost of Hubbard <GhostofHubb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maureen wrote:
> > See the Fake man here:
> >http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hubbard_Fake_BioPhysicis...
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/f479f0bf0...

> > "When Scientology founded Bio-physics..." THE PARTS OF MAN - PAB BOOK
> > 4 - P.A.B. No. 85 - May 22nd 1956 - SCIENTOLOGY - TRANSLATOR'S EDITION
> > - by L Ron Hubbard, PhD. CE - Continued
>
> > Hubbard encouraged degradation with a smile and lie.
> >http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hubbard_Fake_BioPhysicis...

> > Hubbard_Insane_Formulas - disconnect the family physics
> >http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/dblin/Hubbard_Insane_Formulas.jpg
>
> > Maureen
>
> Oh come on now Im a Science fiction author, you know fiction?
>
> I am not a liar, fiction is not supposed to be based on fact.

I'll go out on a total fictional limb to add some space lore:

Venus has an awful lot of occult significance (as do the rest of the
planets.) As Hubbard twisted and literalized masonic myths for the OT
3 incident, presenting them as objective scientific facts, so too he
literalized the occult significances given to these planets. (As
though he got into the picture and never got back out.)

For example, Venus is represented by the fourth letter of the Hebrew
alphabet, Daleth. Delta is the Greek transliteration--this is the
Dianetics symbol. The colors green and gold are also attributes of
Daleth.

Daleth is a doorway into the abyss--Hubbard said that Dianetics gets
you through the abyss. (Original Thesis)

The mode of consciousness assigned to Daleth is
"subconsciousness"--which he called the reactive mind.

Daleth is represented by the Empress tarot card--this is the archetype
he spoke about to Jack Parsons (also see his affirmations).

Looking toward the sun equates to the path in the cabala between
Netzach (Venus) and Tiphereth (Sun), which path is represented by the
tarot card of Death card.

Goes on and on.

antivirus

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6bc5b7300148b4ca?&q=green+and+gold+

Look at these colors:

http://www.scientology.org.au/img/scnImages/sAndDoubleTriangle.gif

and references:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=3ht&q=green+and+gold++scientology+&btnG=Search

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=3ht&q=green%20and%20gold%20%20scientology&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

#
A Piece Of Blue Sky - Part 2, Chapter 6: His Magickal Career
Parsons and Hubbard had indeed agreed to pool their funds immediately
after the original ceremonies. They set up Allied Enterprises to buy
yachts in Florida ...
www.xenu.net/archive/books/apobs/bs2-6.htm - 49k - Cached - Similar
pages - Note this
#
Bare-Faced Messiah: Chapter 7
Green gold cloth, food for the Beast, upon a hidden platter, back of
the altar. .... 'Apparently Parsons or Hubbard or somebody is
producing a Moonchild. ...
www.xenu.net/archive/books/bfm/bfm07.htm - 55k - Cached - Similar
pages - Note this

---

my 02.,

Maureen

Maureen

Oct 13, 2008, 4:33:57 PM10/13/08
On Oct 12, 8:18 pm, Maureen <Lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote:

Fixed and addition added:

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pardos/ArticleTwo.html

(quote)

(endquote)

from above:

"Parsons was killed when he accidentally dropped some unstable
fulminate of mercury, thus fulfilling Babalon's prophecy that he would
"become living flame"."

-----

A comment about this 1929 Volney Mathison publication states:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1929-Amazing-Stories-JUNE-Mathison-SCIENTOLOGY-E-Meter_W0QQitemZ370096501111QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20081012?IMSfp=TL081012106008r13750

(quote)

"Here's where it gets interesting! According to a 1954 article by
Mathison in Volume 1, Issue 8 of the Aberree entitled :
GALAXY T-8 PATROL BLOCKS DEATH RAY

(...)

I continued on with the experiment, but now I was greatly hampered,
since one of my most highly skilled mechanics had inadvertently gotten
hold of and read my original notes warning of the backflash danger and
he was very reluctant to follow my further instructions. Also he stole
and buried out in the yard a very expensive high-temperature trigger
valve necessary to release the hot mercury jet. In an effort to use a
makeshift valve, we suffered a premature mercury blast into the
energized positive collector barrel. The results were simply and
completely indescribable! My mechanic has never been the same man
since.

As for myself, I was so charged that when I reached for a pair of
pliers to turn off the mercury heater, a blinding arc from my hand
disintegrated the handles of the tool, and for weeks, if I sat down
anywhere, an arc would burst from my posterior into the nearest metal
elements of the chair, with such a jolting effect that it would cause
me to jump about a yard into the air.

Worse than all this the night after the blast in the lab, at about
9:02 p.m., one of those so-called "flying saucer" interspatial patrol
units landed in front of the lab. window, and the Commander, in green
and gold uniform, and wearing the insignia of the carbotite ring with
the plutonium center, stepped in and informed me that the accelerative
effects of my abortive experiment were radiating all over space."

(endquote)

I wondered if Hubbard knew what happened to Parsons.

Maureen

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 11 years!

Oct 13, 2008, 5:45:04 PM10/13/08

make sure you see this reference and the copies of the original court
filing images from the King of Cons three wives...
http://www.Lermanet.com/lies/

CONfidence men and women, first gain your CONFIDENCE with lies before
using you for their purposes..promising something of value for you far
in the future... which does not include any real gains for you except
a pat on the head and bit of approval... if you are one of their 'good
dogs'
see http://www.fraudtech.org

Quaoar

Oct 13, 2008, 8:09:51 PM10/13/08

Maureen, you might have better luck formatting for usenet if you set
your line length to 72 characters or fewer. This will prevent bogus
word wrapping. Also, do no use a hard return (enter key); let the line
wrap naturally.

Maureen

Oct 13, 2008, 8:40:37 PM10/13/08
On Oct 13, 5:09 pm, Quaoar <qua...@marcabfleet.net> wrote:

> Maureen, you might have better luck formatting for
> usenet if you set your line length to 72 characters or
> fewer.  This will prevent bogus word wrapping.  Also,
> do no use a hard return (enter key); let the line
> wrap naturally.

Thanks. It is irksome. I'll try that.

Maureen

Oct 14, 2008, 12:48:50 AM10/14/08

Fixed and added - green and gold connections
$cientology and the Occult
-----------------------

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6bc5b7300148b4ca?&q=green+and+gold+

<quote>

LRH on Venus - was he joking?

[...]

<end quote>

------

Note the Scientology 'green and gold' double triangles logo:

http://www.scientology.org.au/img/scnImages/sAndDoubleTriangle.gif

and references:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org...

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=...

A Piece Of Blue Sky - Part 2, Chapter 6: His Magickal Career
Parsons and Hubbard had indeed agreed to pool their funds immediately
after the original ceremonies. They set up Allied Enterprises to buy
yachts in Florida ...
www.xenu.net/archive/books/apobs/bs2-6.htm

Bare-Faced Messiah: Chapter 7
Green gold cloth, food for the Beast, upon a hidden platter, back of
the altar. .... 'Apparently Parsons or Hubbard or somebody is
producing a Moonchild. ...
www.xenu.net/archive/books/bfm/bfm07.htm

----------

green and gold
Added excerpts from:

http://www.hermetic.com/wisdom/lib49.html

(Quote of L Ron Hubbard, Scribe)

<quotes, unordered>

C. BIRTH

[March 2, 1946 E.V.]

On March 1 and 2 1946 I prepared the altar and equipment in accordance
with the instructions in Liber 49. The Scribe had been away about a
week, and knew nothing of my invocations of BABALON, which I had kept
entirely secret. On the night of March 2 he returned, and described a
vision he had that evening of a savage and beautiful woman riding
naked on a great cat-like beast. He was impressed with the urgent
necessity of giving me some message or communication. We prepared
magically for this communication, constructing a temple at the altar
with the analysis of the key word. He was robed in white, carrying the
lamp, and I in black, hooded, with the cup and dagger. At his
suggestion we played Rachmanninoff's Isle of the Dead as background
music, and set an automatic recorder to transcribe any audible
occurrences. At approximately 8 PM he began to dictate, I transcribing
directly as I received.

THE SCRIBE: "The Angel of TARO. A three day retirement to greet her.
Purify thyself. The symbol is seven by three. It is BABALON. Keep
secret. The communications are sacred."

"These are the preparations. Green gold cloth, food for the Beast,
upon a hidden platter, back of the altar. Disclose only when the doors
are bolted."

"Transgression is death."

"Back of main altar. Prepare instantly. Light the first flame at 10
PM, March 2, 1946."

"The year of BABALON is 4063."

"Beware of the use of profaned rituals."

"She is flame of life, power of darkness, she destroys with a glance,
she may take thy soul. She feeds upon the death of men."

and

VI. Early Maturity

The final experience with Hubbard and Betty, and the O.T.O. was
necessary to overcome your false and infantile reliance on others,
although this was only partially accomplished at the time. The
invocation of Babalon served to exteriorize the Oedipus complex; at
the same time, because of the forces involved it produced
extraordinary magical effects. However, this operation is accomplished
and closed--you should have nothing more to do with it--nor even think
of it, until Her manifestation is re- vealed, and proved beyond the
shadow of a doubt. Even then, you must be circumspect--although I hope
to take complete charge before then.

Candy appeared in answer to your call, in order to wean you from wet
nursing. She has demonstrated the nature of woman to you in such
unequivocal terms that you should have no further room for illusion on
the subject.

The suspension and inquisition was my opportunity--one of the final
links in the chain. At this time you were enabled to pre- pare your
thesis, formulate your Will, and take the Oath of the Abyss, thus
making it possible (although only partially) to manifest. The exit of
Candy prepares for the final stage of your initial preparation.

<end quote>

Maureen

Chris

Oct 26, 2008, 6:59:18 PM10/26/08
Maureen may not know what a nuclear physicist is. Most people have no idea
and do not even know what physics is.

Nuclear physics people put nuclear counters out and measure count rates and
use kinematics to calculate collision events in accelerators or measure the
rate of decay of atoms in a salt or metal oxide chunk.

Because Hubbard was an alien he produced physics that the tutors and
examiners did not know or disagreed with so he did not get on well. I
believe he did pass his exams with honours and he did serve in the US navy
as a commander of a fighting ship so he was really somebody.

He tried to teach his physics but the authorities condemmed his theories
(alien ones) as heresy. One was the theory that all matter is condensed
"light", and another was the photon theory of electromagnetism. His
relativity physics allows velocities higher than light to carry information,
matter and energy.

He used some of Tesla's "free electricity" units and these were stamped on
because it was free.

Had the authorities allowed him to develop instead of forcing him to be a
science fiction writer by coding his writings the world would be a better
place.

He had valid ideas on education that started to be used in schools but these
were heavily suppressed and eventually banned in schools because he was not
a christian and because his teaching methods made ordinary children into
genuis level IQ and so improved them that the conventional educationalists
did not believe the results.

His ideas on education are fundimentally different from what is used in
school as he cultivated higher mental processes instead of conditioned
reflexes. He called the higher mental processes the analytical mind and the
conditioned reflex actions the reactive mind.

His methods meant that all normal children could graduate from university
with first class honours whereas the usual education leads to dullards who
become cleaners.

The authorities do know this but they do not want too many graduates but
they do want the factory fodder to be the labour force.

As they say there have become too many chiefs and not enough indians.

In Britain only the privildged few get a proper education and the ordinary
common people only get a second class education designed to produce dull
working class slaves.

Hubbard wanted to end all that and make the west a land of equal opportunity
with a good education for all.

His detractors who are mostly english aristocrats and christians also make
the usual sex maniac charges against him. This is a part of the English way
of suppression as is the frontal lobotomy which eliminates the analytical
mind and the mind suppressing pills that British dissidents (intelligent
workers) are suppressed and oppressed with.

I think things may be different in the worlds only democracy of America. But
I have heard that shrinks and christians operate there also.

"Maureen" <Lerma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Maureen

Oct 28, 2008, 11:47:21 PM10/28/08

"Chris" <an...@noserver.com> wrote in message

> Maureen may not know what a nuclear physicist is. Most people have no idea and
> do not even know what physics is.

snip

Basically you cannot explain confusion. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing.
You got that across well enough.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 11 years!

Oct 29, 2008, 6:17:18 PM10/29/08
On Oct 28, 11:47 pm, "Maureen" <Lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Chris" <a...@noserver.com> wrote in message

LOL
nice one
thanks for the chuckle
re 'chris' scientological spams, see
See The Confusion Technique
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/confusion-technique.htm

and Confusion technique Part 2
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/confusion-technique2.htm
arnie lerma
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to get them OUT
before they end up here
whyaretheydead.net

SP4123105

Oct 30, 2008, 1:35:20 AM10/30/08
On Oct 28, 11:47 pm, "Maureen" <Lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> snip
>
> Basically you cannot explain confusion. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing.
> You got that across well enough.

HAHAHA Good one.
I was going to give Chris a little lecture because, unlike Ron, I did
pass my first year university physics course (and then many more after
that). Why bother wasting my brain power when you said it sooooo
well! HAHAHA
p.s. Chris. LRon wasn't an artist either. His artworks suck -- but
then you probably all see daVinci through those cult-colored
spectacles.

Maureen

Oct 30, 2008, 6:45:18 AM10/30/08

"SP4123105" <sp41...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

--

Posts like Chris' can be absorbing. As Hubbard's use of drawing repetitive,
"keywords" to the passion of the average, if not, sophisticated reader - most

http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist3.htm

<quote>
Scoring on the Stanford scales ranges from 0, for individuals who do not respond
to any of the hypnotic suggestions, to 12, for those who pass all of them. Most
people score in the middle range (between 5 and 7); 95 percent of the population
receives a score of at least 1.

What Hypnosis Is

Based on studies using the Stanford scales, researchers with very different
theoretical perspectives now agree on several fundamental principles of hypnosis.
The first is that a person's ability to respond to hypnosis is remarkably stable
during adulthood. In perhaps the most compelling illustration of this tenet, a
study showed that when retested, Hilgard's original subjects had roughly the same
scores on the Stanford scales as they did 10, 15 or 25 years earlier. Studies
have shown that an individual's Stanford score remains as consistent over time as
his or her IQ score--if not more so. In addition, evidence indicates that
hypnotic responsiveness may have a hereditary component: identical twins are more
likely than same-sex fraternal twins to have similar Stanford scores.

A person's responsiveness to hypnosis also remains fairly consistent regardless
of the characteristics of the hypnotist: the practitioner's gender, age and
experience have little or no effect on a subject's ability to be hypnotized.
Similarly, the success of hypnosis does not depend on whether a subject is highly
motivated or especially willing. A very responsive subject will become hypnotized
under a variety of experimental conditions and therapeutic settings, whereas a
less susceptible person will not, despite his or her sincere efforts. (Negative
attitudes and expectations can, however, interfere with hypnosis.)

<unquote>

-----

http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:x8tmZ1oKgWYJ:www.xenu.net/archive/audit/lee.html+scientology+hypnosis+5+percent+intelligent&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

<quote>

The Lee Report on
Dianetics and Scientology
Chapter 4 of Sectarian Healers and Hypnotherapy,
a study for the Committee on the Healing Arts
By Professor John A. Lee, Ontario 1970
For a very long time in Dianetics we looked for the "one-shot clear". Such a
thing has come into existence and is workable on over fifty percent of the
current populace of mankind. The one-shot clear depends, of course, upon getting
the awareness of awareness unit at a distance from and in control of its various
by-products .... The astonishing speed with which fifty percent of the human race
can be cleared is believable only when you put it into action. The magic words
are: "Be three feet back of your head".
That is the one-shot clear. (57)
Although The Auditor and various internal bulletins of Scientology periodically
publish the names of the latest clears by processing and training (with 1,400
persons clear), no list is known to have been published or even a single person
noted who has been cleared by the "magic words".

57. L Ron Hubbard, Dianetics '55, op. cit., p. 27.

<unquote>
-----

"scientology hypnosis 5 percent intelligent "

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=scientology+hypnosis+5+percent+intelligent&spell=1

--

"scientology hypnosis 5 percent intelligent estabrooks "

The Terror Doctors; Freedom Magazine publication
23 In Estabrooks' opinion, one person in five made a good subject for hypnosis,
while he considered roughly one in 20 "excellent." Hypnosis, Drugs and Pain ...
www.freedommag.org/english/vol36I2/page06.htm

-----
http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:RdKOnex0up8J:www.holysmoke.org/cos/scientology-1984-orwell.htm+scientology+hypnosis+5+percent+intelligent&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us

Subject: Scientology vs. Orwell's 1984
Robert Vaughn Young:

<quote>
On "doublethink"

From George Orwell's "1984":

"To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling
carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which canceled
out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic
against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that
democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to
forget, whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory
again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and
above all, to apply the same process to the process itself -- that was the
ultimate subtlety; consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again,
to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to
understand the word 'doublethink' involved the use of doublethink."

<unquote>

-
Maureen

Chris

Oct 31, 2008, 8:24:41 PM10/31/08
I did pass my first year university course and my second year and my third
year finals with honours.
chris.

I went on to pass two other first degrees in different subjects with
honours.

I was awarded a doctorate many years ago but I was attacked by psychiatrists
who took out my frontal lobe. When I grew a new one I had to start again,
right from ABC. They said I had a tumour in my brain. Doc said it was in the
pareital lobe.

I recovered from the brain operation and got a good job in high energy
physics but the shrink said a job like that was abnormal for a man of my
class so they took out my frontal lobe again.

I lay in my cot for several months being hand fed while I grew a new brain
and then I had to start over again but I recovered more quickly than before
but I lost my job, my home and my wife.

In fact this terrible injury has been done to me about 40 times by shrinks
who thought I was just too clever.

Now I am as do ally as they are and now they got my 96 year old mum too...

shrinks shrink your income and downgrade people by making holes and wounds
to the brain and by giving stupifying drugs.

scientologists make normal people clever and can fix the damage shrinks do.

shrinks do not cure disease they cause illness. It is the shrink who is ill
not the patient.

Shrinks put people on the streets where they starve and die. Shrinks turn
refined educated men with good jobs into brawling rude and abusive
ignoramouses who sweep up and earn low wages and usually commit offences and
go to prison. Shrinks wreck people.

Shrinks are one of the military arms of the christian church.

The christian church is based on lies and crime and depends on crime, lies,
murder and maiming, theft and all other crimes for its survival.

Shrinks are employed to put people down..

Psychiatry is the science of killing your enemy without their bodies dying
so your enemies friends think he is still alive and being looked after.

Shrink:"Brother you are ill, allow me to take that splinter out of your
eye." Patient: "Sister you are blind to that great plank in your head."

Shrinks are nothing more than highly paid killers.

Ron was a gifted musician and art painter too. And so are a lot of other
scientologists.

Dr Chris.

Android Cat

Oct 31, 2008, 9:18:28 PM10/31/08
Chris wrote:

> scientologists make normal people clever and can fix the damage
> shrinks do.

Of course they can.

Brained December 21, 2000, Ron Russell, New Times Los Angeles
http://web.archive.org/web/20010228175431/www.newtimesla.com/issues/2000-12-21/feature.html/printable_page

The ostrich eggs should have been a tip-off. But Raul Lopez wasn't worried,
even though he had paid $30,000 for two of them. The eggs were going to make
him rich. After all, his lawyer, Brent Jones, whom he trusted more than his
own mother, had convinced him. Jones came highly regarded as a member of the
Church of Scientology, the Los Angeles-based church in which Lopez had
invested his hope of getting cured of irreversible brain trauma resulting
from an auto accident. Never mind that medical experts had concluded that
little could be done about his nervous tremor and inability to reason and
interact with others the way he did before a big-rig crossed the center line
of a Ventura County highway and slammed head-on into his pickup truck in
1985. Without exception, doctors advised him to adapt to his limitations and
move on with his life.

What makes the Lopez case different to most, his lawyers contend, is that
not only did Lopez exhibit diminished capacity during years of surrendering
huge sums to the church and its affiliated entities, but that his
Scientology handlers were well aware of his condition after having obtained
copies of his medical and psychiatric records. One psychiatrist who examined
Lopez after he was injured and reexamined him last year found that he was
"damaged [by the accident] intellectually, damaged interpersonally, and
damaged with regard to his emotionality." Dr. Leonard Diamond's report, a
copy of which was obtained by New Times, concluded that the auditing Lopez
received from the church provided "absolutely no benefit," adding, "In fact,
the data strongly point to the fact that these experiences have served to
create additional disturbance so that [Lopez] has reached a point at which
he is barely functioning." Contends Greene, Lopez's lawyer, "With Raul, it
was like shooting fish in a barrel.... In a sense, [the Scientologists]
passed him around the way the Hell's Angels might pass around a teenage
girl."

--
Ron of that ilk.

Chris

Nov 1, 2008, 6:21:45 PM11/1/08
There are good scientologists and bad scientoloists. Most realise that brain
damaged people do not respond to scientology methods nor do people on
tranquilisers or other shrink's medications.

People who have brain damage are not normally accepted by the church of
scientology nor do they take people who have a physical defect.

I am unsure if people physically injured by an accident or fight are
acceptable either. I did not see any disabled people in the church the last
few times I attended.

The situation is similar in christian churches where disabled people are
thrown out after a few months if they do not recover.

The only sick people that both churches accept are those with mental
illness.

I think that nearly all religious people are mentally sick because their
religion is an escape from the knowlege of the reality of their inevitable
end in death. And that applies to all religions and the concept of
immortality in most religions makes the person think they will be alive when
they are dead. And that applies to scientology too. They think they survive
death.

Budists I believe are an acception as they believe that they become nothing
when they die and hindus believe that after many re-incarnations as other
animals they achieve a state of non existance.

I think that God loves sentient beings and thus gives us a place to go when
we die. A sentient being is a creature aware of its own inevitable death.
This sentients allows us to invent religion to show us we survive death so
we can get on with our own lives now. The next idea is that death is
inevitable and we cannot do anything about it so get on with living the best
life you can, in that way you make no enemies and have a long, wealthy and
healthy life.

I once met a beautiful 25 year old nude lady who had decided to be a shop
lifter. She told me she had taken this decision because she was going to die
and wanted to have as much as she could before she died. She now has nothing
except her skin and because she was so afraid of death she wanted to get it
over with and elected to have her frontal lobe cut off. Now she can only
obey simple instructions completely naked. She has no mind of her own. She
has died but her body lives and she can have and feed children.

If scientology treatment had been given she would have lost her fear of
death because she would be told that she would not die and then learn to
make a success of her life without crime. Look at Exodis (near the ten
commandments) for similar advice except that it does not say we are
immortal.

Unnatural fear of death can ruin a human life and many people turn to crime
because of it. Some want to kill as many people as possible to show they can
overcome death others drive fast cars, build up empires and some defeat
death by suicide to get it over with.

When I had my heart attack I looked forward to death to relieve the pain not
just of the heart attack but of life itself and I looked forward to going
back to my star ship out in space. Now I am tired all the time because of my
heart and yearn to have my young body back which I will get when I return to
my star ship.

Hubbard spent his whole life under attack by christians because he was a
person from space attempting to make contact.

It has proved impossible to contact humanity because of human religion. We
had not anticipated their terrible violence.

Our men are attacked and our contactees murdered. Do you not want to join
the great galactic empire?

If we take children aboard the ship and educate them they adapt quickly and
many live in our civilisation. However contacting large numbers of people
has proved impossible because of censorship, lies and violence.

The christians do not accept any science at all except in the service of
mankind and they are now teaching their nonesense in schools like they did
before 1950 or so. The christians want to see the end of technology and the
return of slavery and ignorance.

Very little of what the church teaches is true. The Bible is a relativly
accurate history of the middle east since 5000 BC to AD 90 but it is only
what people believed at the time and as recorded by the catholic church.
Most of what was written at the time has been lost and christians lie about
it when old documents are found. The gnostic bibles were all destroyed and
their knowlege is lost.

The Christians prefer to believe fairy stories and the wishful thinking of
being immortal and anything that detracts from their irrational faith they
destroy.

The Christians Murderd Liz and demented Annie and my mum they also put a
wire twice through my brain. Those people are just evil killers obsessed by
their own death.

Those Christians are little better than psychopathic killers. The kill
people thinking they will preserve their own lives even though those people
were no danger to them. The idiot christians just thought they were saving
their own souls by killing others who said there is no soul and death is
death. Mum is an Anglican so their attack was misplaced. I have no idea why
they attacked mum. Annie only made tea and sandwiches for sale and she did
no wrong but a priest knifed her husband to death in front of her and her
children and another christian killer shot her down and then mashed her
brain.

I have my own religion just for me. I will return to my star ship when I
die. But I will die eventually as all things do then because God loves a
sentient being he has given me a place to go when that inevital event takes
place. Even though I live ten million years I will surely die and on my last
day it will be like the last million years had not been and all there is is
that last day.

Goodbye.

"Android Cat" <andoi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

peters...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2008, 1:25:07 AM11/2/08
> "Android Cat" <andoidca...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Chris wrote:
>
> >> scientologists make normal people clever and can fix the damage
> >> shrinks do.
>
> > Of course they can.
>
> > Brained December 21, 2000, Ron Russell, New Times Los Angeles
> >http://web.archive.org/web/20010228175431/www.newtimesla.com/issues/2...

OMG, another batshit crazy victim of the CULT.
Will it ever stop?

Peter

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them.
I should care what they think?"
- Valerie Emmanuel

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Chris

Nov 2, 2008, 6:38:33 AM11/2/08
> "These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
> bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them.
> I should care what they think?"
> - Valerie Emmanuel
>
> http://www.scamofscientology.nl

That is not true. This is misinformation put out by christians. The Xenu
Story is science fiction. It is in fact a coded form of the history of the
galactic empire.

One passage I can translate: It is the name the story gives the earth (began
with G) it is actually the word "Technetium" and is a reference to the fact
that the sun is a technetium flare star. This flare was detected 6000 years
ago and is a sign that our sun will about to execute a stellar nova and form
a planetary nebula thus destroying all life on earth. That part of the book
is about the need for the human race to leave the solar system and find a
new home in space.

Technetium is present in the sun's stellar atmosphere and it is a sign of
helium burning.

If the human race does not leave the solar system it will become extinct
fried by the sun. The sun at solar mass 1 is between the 0.9 solar masses
and 1.5 solar masses that form platetary nebulars. The sun will form one
half way through its life and that is "soon".

The 0.1% increase in the solar neutron flux recently observed which gave
rise to global warming is now going down. This is the turning point and
maximum of a 500 year solar oscillation that started several thousand years
ago. As the sun progresses towards the solar detonation these oscillations
get bigger in amplitude until the sun gives off a shell of hot gas. These
shells will continue to be given off for millions of years every 500 years
until the sun looses 0.1 solar masses to be stable at 0.9 solar masses.

The human race will die out if the oscillation is over 1% and the earth's
temperature rises by more than 4 degrees. This will probably occur in the
oscillation after next in 1000 years time. It will get very cold in 250
years time and in the next maximum the rise will probably be 0.3% and the
Earth's temperature will rise by 1.1 degrees.

If you ignore this advice then you will become just another charred shard of
carbon that ignored advice. There are many planetary nebulas in the sky that
hide intelligent animals who nearly made it but ignored advice or just did
not develop the technology in time.

Your primitive religions are holding you back.

Scientology was an attempt to change that but when Hubbard died all of his
works were scrambled or destroyed by the christians who went on a rampage
through his property destroying or scrambling everything.

Unless you can figure out how to unscamble Hubbard's surviving documents you
will never know what you missed.

And yet the christians are still on the attack. Shrinks are used to destroy
the people and the written works are still destroyed.

How can there be any truth if evidence is destroyed. The Christians attack
the Anerican space program too and will also attack other sources of
enlightenment.

Just remember, you maurauding Christians that you and I will be just as dead
in 200 years time.

Christianity is untrue and Jesus was the visiting Emporer of the Galactic
Empire. You killed him!

Why should I care about you? You killed our King.

Not everyone quailfies for membership of the galactic empire,

We only take children and young people now, others cannot adapt. And we
don't take committed Christians.

We do take older people if they are Scientologists and members of some other
groups such as the Raelians.