Additions coming soon to existing files at HASI

Virginia

Sep 16, 2002, 11:36:09 PM9/16/02
Additions are coming soon to the following files:

Alan C. Walter
Basic Basic
Rey Robles
Joe Harrington
Bernd Luebeck

www.hasi.ws

Also, a private email was received stating Alan C. Walter is essentially now
the owner of the IVy magazine.

Can anyone corroborate that information?

Email Mike at cha...@icehouse.net

Virginia McCLaughry

Gandalf

Sep 16, 2002, 11:45:35 PM9/16/02
"Virginia" <vm...@icehouse.net> wrote in message

Virginia,

What is your objective with all of these posts? I've heard various negative
reports about you, but don't want to take them at face value.

So, I'm asking this in the hopes that you'll set the record straight.

What are you (and your organization) actually doing?

Thanks,
Gandalf

Virginia

Sep 16, 2002, 11:44:51 PM9/16/02
www.hasi.ws
www.scientologyintegrity.org
www.ronstech.org
www.ronsorgusa.org

Virginia

"Gandalf" <BasicQu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Gandalf

Sep 16, 2002, 11:55:48 PM9/16/02
"Virginia" <vm...@icehouse.net> wrote in message
> www.hasi.ws
> www.scientologyintegrity.org
> www.ronstech.org
> www.ronsorgusa.org

But see, I won't visit those sites because I've heard tale of you reporting
visitors to OSA. While I don't know if that's true or not, I haven't seen
anything you've posted to dissuade me from thinking it's true until I hear
otherwise.

That's why I'd like you to post a nice, clean statement of purpose here on
this NG.

Again, thanks,
Gandalf

Elizabeth Ann Cox

Sep 17, 2002, 1:18:22 AM9/17/02
Oh please, are you coming up with that crap again.

BTW, I feel positively slighted! You're not adding more about me to the
page you have posted? God, you are too evil and insane even for the CoS!
You make them appear socially responsible.
--
Elizabeth Ann Cox
aka, Bunnyann

Dianna Wagner

Sep 17, 2002, 2:10:32 AM9/17/02

"Gandalf" <BasicQu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Dude, she's a nutbucket on wheels who believes that "Ron" communicates to
her from wherever he is now, that the Markabians, Psychs, and other Global
Enslavers are everywhere, yadda, yadda, yadda......

remove "NOSPAM" from e-mail address to reply

Gandalf

Sep 17, 2002, 2:15:23 AM9/17/02
"Dianna Wagner" <wagner...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

Diana,

Thanks for the heads up. I'd already gathered most of what you said.
Nonetheless, in the interest of fairness (and because I love debate), I
wanted to give her a chance to dig herself out of the hole.

She's failed to do so. It took two replies and after only the second reply,
she's suddenly speechless (or is that typeless). Maybe Ron will give her
instructions on how to reply.

Thanks again,
Gandalf

ptsc

Sep 17, 2002, 4:29:54 AM9/17/02
On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:36:09 -0700, "Virginia" <vm...@icehouse.net> wrote:

>Additions are coming soon to the following files:

>Alan C. Walter
>Basic Basic
>Rey Robles
>Joe Harrington
>Bernd Luebeck

>www.hasi.ws

I see, so the Free Zone now has its lunatic fringe equivalent of OSA's
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.net

That's assume Virginia and Mike haven't just been an OSA op all
along. I don't think they are, because I don't think OSA would have
let one of its ops run so far off the tracks in their crazy train.

There isn't a nuttier show going than V & M and their faithful robot
Jontu.

ptsc

Alan C. Walter

Sep 17, 2002, 5:01:35 PM9/17/02

"Virginia" <vm...@icehouse.net> wrote in message

> Additions are coming soon to the following files:

> Alan C. Walter
> Basic Basic
> Rey Robles
> Joe Harrington
> Bernd Luebeck

Our crimes are we disagreed with Mike and Virginia.......obviously we are
Agents Provocateurs from somewhere. (Markab seems to be their chosen
location.)

Can you imagine being a business partner, an investor, a staff member, a
client or student to these Alien, Gestapo, GO., OSA trained minions. Should
you disagree, you would be in their security files, you would quickly be in
their OSA files, and any other file that could be manufactured and
displayed.

Realize with these Alien, Gestapo, GO., OSA trained minions they do not deal
with truth - they manufacture evidence, they lie, they distort, they try to
extort silence and compliance.

What you are observing with these scum tactics, is what it is like to live
inside the Gestapo run Orgs. OBEY US or we will UTTERLY DESTROY YOU!!!!!

They have attempted to export this brand of terror into the independent
field, thus this is why they have aligned with OSA., RonsORG., M V & J in
order to put out destructive files filled with untruths, half-truths, false
accusations, lies, manufactured evidence, etc, so they can inform the IRS,
CIA, FBI, etc.....in order to smear anyone who disagrees with them from any
place they can.

For those who wish to contribute to these scum......they can be contacted
at: (You will of course be added to their files.)

> Email Mike at cha...@icehouse.net
>
> Virginia McCLaughry

Alan

Elizabeth Ann Cox

Sep 17, 2002, 8:08:29 PM9/17/02
Frankly I would prefer to deal with OSA. In fact, these two make OSA look
like pussycats in search of a ball of yarn. Their intentions are less
malevolent then these two frauds. All one has to do is read the posts,
listen to others who have been molested by Mike, and see his video. It all
becomes so crystal clear; they are to be avoided at all costs.

--
Elizabeth Ann Cox
aka, Bunnyann
FOLO ED ("Flukenet" Online Liaison Office)
ARS Chic with attitude!
Doubt is not a crime; simply a reasonable response to tyranny!

"Alan C. Walter" <wis...@cyberstation.net> wrote in message

arnie lerma - www.lermanet.com

Sep 17, 2002, 10:27:07 PM9/17/02

What do I need to do to get them to add my name Alan?

Ferengi + Borg = Scientology
I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
Lost a loved one to Scientology? tell your story to http://www.lermanet.com

Elizabeth Ann Cox

Sep 17, 2002, 11:19:18 PM9/17/02
Do what we did, ask questions about Mike.:)

I am already on Virginia's DA list. I am linked with Alan.:)

So, I am on the cult's DA page, and Virginia/Mike's DA page. It is so
amusing. Wait till I show people this one!

--

"arnie lerma - www.lermanet.com" <ale...@nospam.bellatlantic.net> wrote in
message news:3d87e5ff....@news.verizon.net...