The Real Power in Scientology - DM's Lies

SME

Jan 13, 2007, 5:43:57 PM1/13/07
I have been doing some study of testimony/documents signed by DM under
penalty of perjury. They contain many lies.

Although my recent posts have not been showing up on here in my
profile, including ones about getting non Hubbard writings out of
organized scientology, I recently wrote one clearly showing one of the
lies he made in a declaration regarding his statement that he was not
involved in the early 80s "church" corporate sortout.

I wanted to make this post to give what I think is an important
"overview" that just may help some understand why the lies have
existed and not changed for decades. To understand this, one needs to
understand that the real "power" and "control" in scientology
never really changed through the decades and it did not really matter
what person, group or organization really seemed to have power from
time to time (the GO, CMO, ED Int, Commodore Staff Aides, etc.).

DM and others have seemed very good at hiding the truth behind the
real power and control in scientology and has often put attention
elsewhere to "show" things have changed concerning the control of
scientology,

DM will point out that he took over the GO who "were criminals" and
new structures were implemented as part of a reform in scientology.
He'll explain how he "saved" scientology in this fashion. Let me
give an example: I recently made a posting on ars quoting section 57 of
a declaration that David Miscavige made on 15 October 1999 in the case
of Wollersheim vs. the Church of Scientology of California. I will
quote section 57 again in this posting:

"57. Upon the dismantling of the GO, church executives within the
ecclesiastical hierarchy assumed responsibility for the legal affairs
which the GO had mishandled. This era was marked by great concerns
about the religion's future in the aftermath of the GO, and it was
against this backdrop that newly assigned personnel began to examine
the legal affairs that had been the exclusive province of the GO for 15
years. Not being experienced in such matters, they retained legal
counsel to review the structure of the entire religion. I know the
concern was not "gutting CSC" to " avoid Wollersheim," or anybody else
for that matter. The history that Wollersheim ignores concerned events
of far greater importance than his case. In fact, at the time, I had
never even heard of the man. I was not involved in that restructuring,
but I am aware of the events that led up to it. I shortly thereafter
resigned from church staff for 5 years, as described later in this
declaration".

In my previous post, I showed how his statement about not being
involved in the corporate restructuring was indeed false and in fact
was shown false by the "church's" own website where they proudly
said that DM "authored" that corporate sortout. I also happen to
know that statement was false as I myself was the one who took the
corporate plan for CSI, splitting up the Church of Scientology of
California, etc., etc., etc. to DM for approval. (He didn't author it
BTW so that too is a lie). They can't seem to keep their lies
straight.

I can tell you that many parts of just that section 57 are also false
(as are scores of statements contained throughout that declaration and
others that he has made under penalty of perjury).

But I want to focus here on just one piece of the above declaration
that goes to the very heart of the matter about the real controls of
scientology and how nothing really has changed about controls, lies and
the like despite the "restructuring" or any other restructuring
done in scientology's history.

Let's focus on this part of the above noted section 57:

"Upon the dismantling of the GO, church executives within the
ecclesiastical hierarchy assumed responsibility for the legal affairs
which the GO had mishandled. This era was marked by great concerns
about the religion's future in the aftermath of the GO, and it was
against this backdrop that newly assigned personnel began to examine
the legal affairs that had been the exclusive province of the GO for 15
years".

If you follow DM's "logic" here, you will assume that the GO had
greatly mishandled "church" legal affairs and that the legal
affairs (mostly here referring to the corporate structure) were
exclusively handled by the GO for some 15 years.

If you follow along with the rest of DM's declaration, you will see
him talk about how this new group in the "ecclesiastical hierarchy"
took over from the GO and got it right. And now suddenly there is a new
and somehow "honest" corporate structure which has, to quote their
own website about DM, "given the religion years of sustained growth
and stable leadership".

Well, not only are his statements about a new group doing this
"sortout" false, as is his statement about the "sortout" not
being to hide assets from damages claimants false, but the section I
quote above actually does go to the heart of what I consider to be the
primary lie of scientology.

In all those "15 years" where the GO was handling legal, including
corporate work, the main person in power over the GO was not in fact
the Guardian World Wide (Jane Kember) nor was it "The Controller"
(MarySue). It was Hubbard himself!

DM, throughout his declarations, positions Hubbard as some how a
wonderful person betrayed by the GO. Hubbard, according to DM, was not
involved in GO activities and was off the lines during major corporate
sortouts.

The facts are very different. Hubbard was deeply involved in all major
GO legal actions involving corporate throughout the history of the GO.
Not only that, but many horrible abuses some in the GO carried out were
under Hubbard's orders. Not only that, but the "damages cases"
and other such cases that the GO was mired into defending where not
just from things of their own doing. They were trying to defend against
real damages in fact caused, not just by the GO, but rather by the
standard application of abusive Hubbard policies found throughout
scientology.

Yes the GO did many bad things and some in there committed crimes and
deserved to go to jail. But the insane policies of Hubbard relating to
such things as "fair game", "disconnection", the RPF,
penalties, hard selling, etc., etc. were in fact behind many legitimate
governmental and private civil actions against the "church".

Hubbard was creating most of the main legal problems, not the GO.

As far as corporate legal goes, as mentioned above, Hubbard himself was
deeply involved in major corporate evolutions and scams from the
beginning and in fact directed the GO with respect to handlings for
same throughout the history of the GO.

This included corporate matters involving RRF and OTC where money was
secretly funneled to Hubbard for years and goes right up to and through
that actual corporate sortout in 1981-1983.

A few examples from personal history include:

1) Hubbard being the one behind the mid 70s "Greater Churches of
Scientology" plan that GO US was following to set up backup
corporations for each "church" corporation in the mid 70s. This was
so new corporations were ready to start in the event the IRS seized all
assets of church corporations in the US via jeopardy assessment.
Hubbard wrote then that the real assets of any org were its staff and
contacts and not the cash, buildings, etc. so he instructed the GO to
get ready with backup corporations that could be funded from financial
sources outside of the IRS's reach if needed. (Note: the wildest
thing really about "all the IRS problems" through the decades is
that most stem, not from GO mishandlings, but from the abusive written
or other policies of Hubbard himself including the millions of millions
of dollars he insisted constantly inure to his own private benefit).
Again, Hubbard was causing the problems, not the GO. And, he was
directing the GO to cover them up;
2) You can see documents from earlier ars posts by others seized in the
FBI raids on "the church" showing Deputy Guardian USGO's telexes
to Hubbard where Hubbard's approval was being gotten on funds to use
to purchase the Fort Harrison Hotel in Clearwater. CSC (Church of
Scientology of California) funds could be used and they would secretly
go though a phony front corporation called "Southern Land Development
and Leasing Corporation" (SLDLC). Hubbard was not only behind this
but his approval was needed on anything major that the GO did involving
this. I myself was on the first "SLDLC" mission in Savannah,
Georgia where I and a "Commodore Staff Aide" were checking out the
Savannah Country Club as a possible location for Flag when the ship
came ashore. When that was given up as not practical, Florida was
chosen and Hubbard himself had to approve it being Clearwater;
3) After the whole SLDLC/UCF (United Churches of Florida) scam blew up
in Clearwater, I wrote a corporate program to stabilize "Flag" in
Florida. It was Hubbard himself who wrote to me with his approval of
what the program covered and asking me to get "Flag" a consumer's
certificate of exemption there so that it could operate and not have to
be considered as a business and have to charge sales taxes. I did that
and complied to Hubbard;
4) In GOWW, Hubbard constantly had to approve major corporate
structures and other legal actions. He had to approve CSC being used as
the main corporation in the UK (when it was thought CSC would be tax
exempt in the US and that would be a good positioning for the UK);
5) Hubbard's were the orders I had to follow to set up the first WISE
corporation in Liechtenstein (which we didn't use as Hubbard did not
like the "Limited" in the name as he said that killed the PR for
WISE);
6) I had Hubbard's own orders on MCCS where he pushed them to come up
with legal solutions to mask his control of the organizations of
scientology and gave his own instructions on how to brief the
attorneys;
7) Hubbard's own orders were used for the actual corporate sortout
missions that put in such things as RTC, CSI, broke up CSC, etc.;
8) Hubbard continued to order us well into 1983 about that and more.

I could give many, many more examples but the above are given to point
out that it was Hubbard who controlled the GO back then, the legal
actions it took and it was that same Hubbard who controlled it after
the GO. Despite all that DM says to deny this.

So, DM's whole point about the GO screwing it up and some new people
straightening it out is both false and misleading. Hubbard ran it both
through the GO and then later through CMO and DM.

To truly understand this, one has to understand the real "power"
behind scientology.

Hubbard for years and years was constantly the one in control
ultimately. And the ones that had the direct communication lines with
him ran that control. Remember the days of "CSG", "CS7" and the other
"CS" positions. "CS" meant "Commodore's Staff", an obvious reference to
the fact that their power came from the Commodore (Hubbard). MarySue
herself got her real power as "Commodore's Staff Guardian" from the
very fact that she was directly connected to Hubbard.

When he was on the ship, those people were at times close to him on the
ship and it all was quite convenient and pretty much a true reflection
of powers as they were.

Over the years the legal and other "threats" that were attaching
Hubbard himself to liability as one controlling the direction of the
organizations of Scientology made it be perceived as very dangerous to
have such titles as "Commodore's Staffs".

Plus "flag" went to shore where Hubbard was now more reachable by
"the bad guys" (IRS, damages claimants, etc.) and, after a brief
stay in Florida, Hubbard himself went into "hiding" to one degree
or another, ending up, as we all now know, in California. He could no
longer "sail away" on a ship and be "fabian" by so sailing.

He still was "the power" but now those closest to him were more
hidden. And even many of them, over differing periods of time, lost
regular contact with him for greater or lesser periods.

No matter what the "evolutions" of top church management became, it was
nevertheless true that Hubbard did ultimately control it all. Yes he
would be "offlines" or "mostly offlines" at various different
periods and yes someone holding a top position could have made many
decisions and changes without directly consulting Hubbard. But if he
later disagreed with them or felt they were somehow hurting the cause
as he saw it, they were blown out of the water eventually.

For example, there never really was a separate, wise body of people
called "Watchdog Committee" that somehow oversaw international
management. They WERE the main international management people (mostly
in CMO Int) but an apparancy was created that there were somehow these
unnamed "wise ones" or whatever that oversaw it all. Well if one thinks
there really was a separate power such as a independent WDC body, for
example a "WDC SMI, or "WDC WISE", or "WDC Finance" who truly could
run things independently well I would beg to differ.

If you saw an issue from "Watchdog Committee" and thought it was from
some separate body of people who actually got together and voted on it
or whatever, you were fooled.

It might have been from Hubbard or whomever at the time had the main
power from him. Lies about this were often made to "protect him".
Hell at least a couple issues published from "Watchdog Committee" were
part of the "corporate sortout" handlings I worked on. I could give
many, many corporate examples, both attempts by MCCS and
"accomplishments" by the missions that actually did the corporate
sortout after MCCS that bear all this out.

The WDC personal names were "hidden" as somehow a dramatization of
the actual contact points to LRH "having to be hidden" as well. But
hiding things does not change where the real power is. It just masks
it.

Guess who would be "shot from guns" if, for example, a WDC SMI or
WDC WISE or WDC Finance really upset LRH? Guess who ends up getting
spit on, beaten, assigned to penal camps (RPF) and the like? All it
would take to lose any power, be it a WDC position, an IMO
(International Management Organization) position, an old "Staff
Captain" position, a top productive mission holder, the actual
Controller of the Guardian's Office or ANYONE else in the overall
structure was "an advice" from Hubbard.

And that "advice" did not have to be wise advice or based on
information that was true or right.

Even DM would have been blown out of the water just before or during
all that 1981/1982 "abuse/horror/dog and pony show" if, for
example, Pat Broker or David Mayo had gotten Hubbard's ear and
somehow had gotten Hubbard to think DM was evil or trying to stop
Hubbard's vision. Publicly available affidavits indicate that
actually almost happened.

Always make it look like it is not to "protect" the real power from
perceived legal, financial and/or other "liability". Be it Hubbard
then or DM (on "behalf of" Hubbard) now.

Yes, someone like then Executive Director International Bill Franks or
top mission holders or Commodores Staff or WDC members may have held a
lot of power but its continued existence depended on Hubbard
ultimately.

DM became that "power" but, before he became the sole power, he shared
it because he got Hubbard's ear to do so (and thus the real power).

Part of the reason that so much about "the 1981/82 takeover" by DM et
al was hard to pin down on exact orders and time lines is that so much
was hidden about it all to mask Hubbard's real control of it.

I was on WDC from mid 82 to late 83 but here is the odd part of that. I
was in no way under WDC Chairman/CO CMO Int (then Mark Yager) and he
could give me no orders. I was the only WDC member like that.

That was because I was Special Unit IC and really was not on any org
board. Secretly I was really run by DM who was then supposed to be in
ASI. When I was Special Unit IC and WDC X, it finally was decided that
maybe I should report to the Inspector General of RTC as DM made him
over RTC so that pretty much ended up being the "command line" of sorts
for me. I did occasionally report to the Inspector General or go to Int
and brief him, whatever. I did eventually "cc" Yager as WDC Chairman on
most compliances I wrote to Hubbard orders at that time. But the real
senior I had was DM and I was at various times over at "ASI" getting
orders from DM.

What most people have no clue about really is that there really was a
"secret" body of people directly run by Hubbard but were only initially
considered under CO CMO Int DeDe. The unit was referred to as an "All
Clear Unit" (to make things "all clear" for Hubbard to come out of
hiding) and DM was part of that unit. It was set up in early 81.

Miscavige got himself into a position where he took sole control of
that unit. By mid 81 Miscavige had managed to remove MarySue Hubbard
and "take over the GO". He also got the CO CMO Int replaced based on an
alleged Hubbard order..

Miscavige then made it clear that his All Clear Unit was senior to CMO
Int as he had the direct line to Pat Broeker and Hubbard.

This "All Clear Unit" by later 81 was broken down into two "groups"
both 100% controlled by Hubbard and, through his contacts with Hubbard,
DM: "Special Project" and "Special Unit". Special Project went on to
become ASI. Special Unit was the one I ended up running.

The thing is, all this was on no scientology orgboards and was under no
one at all except DM and, ultimately, Hubbard. The real controls were
all very hidden and secretive.

As covered above, WDC itself was a fiction started in 79 to help mask
the real controls by Hubbard. By that time, Hubbard had CMO take over
many things and it could not appear that Hubbard or his messengers were
really running things due to fears of legal liability and the like.
While Hubbard was the "real power", his messengers became the real
control points and eventually took over the real control of scientology
on his behalf.

It would have been more honest to just say LRH ran things and CMO Int
was who he ran things through but instead things like WDC and Special
Project/Special Unit formed and evolved to run and/or disguise that
control. Again, "WDC" was really for the most part the CMO Int folks
who ran things under LRH but that "level" with no named people had to
be created to forward the fiction that it was not his messengers
running things under him.

Things were so hidden to mask the real control that there is no way at
all to understand the "management evolutions" and why things changed so
dramatically without first understanding where the real power was.

Throughout the time DM was "in ASI" he ran scientology operations
through several contacts in CMO Int/WDC, RTC and Special Unit. I know
of many, many examples of this, as do others who have posted their
stories.

Now for an opinion:

In my humble opinion the reason why everything was really controlled by
Hubbard, and then DM as taking over for Hubbard, and the reason for all
the abuses and the wiping out of anyone else who had a piece of that
power when Hubbard and then DM felt they were somehow hurting "the
cause" is because scientology, especially the "upper levels", is
Hubbard's personal "case" that he felt had to be "fought and
defended at all times".

Why must everyone and everything be destroyed or at least stopped that
opposes what Hubbard says about the upper levels (those levels that
cover past and future specifics of "the time track")? Why does the
real power always come back to that central point? Why were there
countless management structures and corporate evolutions to protect and
hide the real power? Why is there "fair game" and great abuses to
deal with anything imagined by the power that attempts to stop this
"one way out"? Why are all others expendable and can SO members be
made to live in squalor and their children not have proper nutrition
and care while Hubbard and top management controlled by him get tens of
millions of dollars? Why does someone "near the top" who utterly
supported him get blown out of the water when their connection to him
seems to create a risk to him? Why does a hugely successful mission
holder running things well independent and not under the control of top
management supervision "have to be destroyed"? Why is it that when
Hubbard's abusive policies cause governmental and/or civil
"attacks" do those abusive policies not change but rather the ones
trying to handle the attacks get "RPFed", declared or otherwise
wiped out for not "handling it"?

I'll tell you again my opinion of why. It is because it is
Hubbard's "case" and NOT yours. In my opinion the entire, ever
"evolving", power structure (no matter how well hidden corporately
or physically) and policies to enforce it all are nothing but
dramatizations of Hubbard's personal case.

The manifestations of what seemed to be the real power changed through
new postings, new org boards and/or new corporate structures but the
true power behind it all never really changed.

The structures "evolved" to mirror how Hubbard himself
"evolved" in his moves to here or there or to what degree he stayed
in contact or was physically or mentally well.

I don't think you will ever find true and complete "answers" to
questions relating to who had what real powers in the scientology
structure without realizing the above first. It makes all else make
sense. All people who will try to research this later, including
whatever scholars who may do so, will never get the real answers from
looking at "management org board changes" or corporate evolutions
unless they realize where the true power always was. And also, how
everything else changed as Hubbard's own position in space or his
connections with others changed.

The GO wielded many powers. Sometimes in a very destructive way. But
Jane Kember got her powers via Hubbard's appointment of her and via
MarySue who was connected to Hubbard as CSG and under other title.
(Note: the change of MarySue's title from "Commodare's Staff
Guardian" to "Controller" sure made it look like she and not
Hubbard controlled things huh?). MarySue, Jane and others from the GO
went to jail for crimes they committed. But for one second do you think
Hubbard did not know of this or even order it? You are incorrect if you
think so. Even docs seized by the FBI in the GO raid showed some of his
orders about snow white and so much more. Proving it legally as a
criminal matter with high standards of proof needed in criminal cases,
verses lowers standards of proof accepted in civil cases, is a whole
other thing. Just ask OJ! lol

When the heat got too close to the real power, for example executives
in the GO being charged for crimes they committed, those below him were
wiped out and his connection to them was "vetted away" or otherwise
denied or hidden "to protect the real source and power". The same
thing, if less dramatically, happened to all others who held high
positions if what they did in any way really compromised Hubbard or how
he felt things must be at that time. Hubbard even let his own wife take
the fall for him.

ALL power in scientology was fleeting but his own.

(Personally, I believe that the constant trouble to get approval of new
management org boards and the like, why it can even take years and why
DM "always has to be the only one who "can do it" is NOT because
other Int staff are stupid or not as "aware" as DM. It's because
it is really complicated as it based on a lie of the real power that
can't even be spoken much less committed to writing there).

On Hubbard's demise, DM is the one who now runs that control and who
now is defending and dramatizing that "case". He may think he has
"that power" now but I personally think what he has now is "that
curse".

The entire corporate structure is nothing more than a legal
dramatization of that "case" of protecting the power at all costs,
protecting that "one way out" and destroying everything that
opposes it.

Bottom line, what DM says in his declaration about "changes in
power" from the GO to CMO is meaningless. The real power NEVER
changed. The lies and abuses continue. The only difference is that
Hubbard later died with DM having the reigns and now an even crazier,
more hostile and abusive person holds the purse strings of scientology
where abuses even dwarf those done by ones that came before him.

Current "church" management has had and will continue to have the
same legal problems as the GO had, as they are based on the same lies
and the same abusive policies. Even after the corporate sortout of
81/82, money was funneled to Hubbard in fraudulent and deceptive ways
just as bad as in the old RRF/OTC days. All under demands by DM with
threats of such things as strangulation for non compliance. Some of the
people doing that corporate sortout thought it was a new beginning
where lies about control, inurement and the like would discontinue.
Little did they know that nothing would truly change.

Sorry for the length. I just wanted to say this as all this is what
truly lies behind perhaps more than 100 lies DM has made in court that
are being documented. I feel it explains what is really behind such
lies.

And, I would like to conclude by saying that I deeply do respect
one's own religious and/or spiritual beliefs and this includes the
right of people who feel they can make spiritual or other gains through
the application of different scientology practices (communicate better,
do better in their own estimation, whatever). If abuses could stop
(which means many policies have to change) I support scientologists,
like anyone else, having the rights to their beliefs. I just don't
happen to be one of those believers and this does not change the points
about secret controls and lies above.

SME

Message has been deleted

Quaoar

Jan 13, 2007, 9:01:41 PM1/13/07

Michael Pattinson

Jan 13, 2007, 10:10:15 PM1/13/07
Thank you very much for this amazing "classic" post.
It needs to be copied and archived by the many...
Such gems as this are the real treasures of a.r.s and the exposing of
the Scientology fraud that harms so many.
All the very Best to you SME
Michael Pattinson
OT8, SP7 ;)

Muldoon

Jan 14, 2007, 2:54:10 AM1/14/07
SME wrote:

-snip-

Thanks much for the wealth of valuable information.

If you see this, and you have time, I'd be interested in any feedback
that you might provide re. the below Paulette Cooper documents from
April 1976.

Apparently, Hubbard was in Washington, DC at the time, where, as I
understand it, these documents originated, and any info that you could
provide concerning the handwriting on these documents, the names, code
names, the backwards slanting "R," or other items, would be most
appreciated.

Operation Freak Out, April 1976:

http://holysmoke.org/pc/freak1.gif

http://holysmoke.org/pc/freako.htm

antisectes

Jan 14, 2007, 3:40:33 AM1/14/07
Michael Pattinson wrote:
> Thank you very much for this amazing "classic" post.
> It needs to be copied and archived by the many...
> Such gems as this are the real treasures of a.r.s and the exposing of
> the Scientology fraud that harms so many.
> All the very Best to you SME
> Michael Pattinson
> OT8, SP7 ;)

Indeed, any PR speech done by scientology PR people contains lies upon
lies.

Between the last I read: Berlin number of scientologists present there;
German number of scientologists; french PR officer presenting the
so-called scientology expansion; same from the US PR guy, french PR
person pretending agianst me on rdaio that scientology wasn't employing
minors or kids... etc.

Scientology is just trying to hide its past lies though new ones.

And it's not even able to say the same lies at the same moment. Exemple?
Number of The way to happiness brochures distributed: french PR says 70
millions while at the same time, TWTH foundation wrote 66 millions.

Michael Pattinson

Jan 14, 2007, 12:37:35 PM1/14/07
The lies are Scientology's main product.

Nobody buys this product, however, except the cult execs themselves.

One day they will get their self-created self-destruction.

My opinion is that someone who is currently still "in" will come "out"
and deliver the coup de grace.

In any case wherever the demise of Scientology comes from it is going
to happen.

Lies are no foundation for any longevity.

MP

SME

Jan 14, 2007, 12:50:25 PM1/14/07
Hey Muldoon

I wish I could help you but I have no information on this matter.

I know that "A Rush" was a term in fact used in the Guardian's Office
for matters of "very high importance".

(I don't remember if that was a term made up by Hubbard or not though.
He did write many policies for the GO including how to do the
communication routing so that could be one of his terms as well).

I hope someone can help you get to the bottom of this.

SME

barbz

Jan 14, 2007, 3:21:20 PM1/14/07
Michael Pattinson wrote:
> The lies are Scientology's main product.
>
> Nobody buys this product, however, except the cult execs themselves.

I disagree. How about the Utah Attorney General?
Margarita Lopez, wanna-be politician?
Sharron Angle?
L.A. Sheriff Leroy Baca?
The little starstruck Tampa Bay mayor who Got To Meet Tom Cruise?
They have ALL bought the lies.

Spidergraham
Chaplain, ARSCC
xenu...@netscape.net

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

Michael Pattinson

Jan 14, 2007, 4:47:52 PM1/14/07

barbz wrote:
> Michael Pattinson wrote:
> > The lies are Scientology's main product.
> >
> > Nobody buys this product, however, except the cult execs themselves.
>
> I disagree. How about the Utah Attorney General?
> Margarita Lopez, wanna-be politician?
> Sharron Angle?
> L.A. Sheriff Leroy Baca?
> The little starstruck Tampa Bay mayor who Got To Meet Tom Cruise?
> They have ALL bought the lies.

Barbz I tend to agree with you, and I wonder how much they (were) paid?
;)

Larry T.

Jan 14, 2007, 5:18:00 PM1/14/07
"Michael Pattinson" <mpatt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

| barbz wrote:
| > Michael Pattinson wrote:
| > > The lies are Scientology's main product.
| > >
| > > Nobody buys this product, however, except the cult execs themselves.
| >
| > I disagree. How about the Utah Attorney General?
| > Margarita Lopez, wanna-be politician?
| > Sharron Angle?
| > L.A. Sheriff Leroy Baca?
| > The little starstruck Tampa Bay mayor who Got To Meet Tom Cruise?
| > They have ALL bought the lies.
| >
| Barbz I tend to agree with you, and I wonder how much they (were) paid?
| ;)

Well at least they didn't make the mistake that me and a couple of other
people did which was to actually buy the services!

Good luck in the future Barbz and Mike and best wishes for the new year.

Larry

(SNIP)

barbz

Jan 14, 2007, 5:47:00 PM1/14/07
Michael Pattinson wrote:
> barbz wrote:
>> Michael Pattinson wrote:
>>> The lies are Scientology's main product.
>>>
>>> Nobody buys this product, however, except the cult execs themselves.
>> I disagree. How about the Utah Attorney General?
>> Margarita Lopez, wanna-be politician?
>> Sharron Angle?
>> L.A. Sheriff Leroy Baca?
>> The little starstruck Tampa Bay mayor who Got To Meet Tom Cruise?
>> They have ALL bought the lies.
>>
> Barbz I tend to agree with you, and I wonder how much they (were) paid?
> ;)

All it took for one of these whores was getting to Meet Tom Cruise!
Margarita Lopez sold out for campaign donations. I have no idea how you
bend a State Attorney General.

Michael Pattinson

Jan 14, 2007, 10:04:39 PM1/14/07

barbz wrote:
> Michael Pattinson wrote:
> > barbz wrote:

> >> I disagree. How about the Utah Attorney General?
> >> Margarita Lopez, wanna-be politician?
> >> Sharron Angle?
> >> L.A. Sheriff Leroy Baca?
> >> The little starstruck Tampa Bay mayor who Got To Meet Tom Cruise?
> >> They have ALL bought the lies.
> >>
> > Barbz I tend to agree with you, and I wonder how much they (were) paid?
> > ;)

> All it took for one of these whores was getting to Meet Tom Cruise!
> Margarita Lopez sold out for campaign donations. I have no idea how you
> bend a State Attorney General.

One guess would be OSA blackmailing the oficial.

Michael Pattinson

Jan 15, 2007, 12:24:16 AM1/15/07
The writing on the tops of the Operation Freakout docs looks very very
much like LRH's.
MP

Truth

Jan 15, 2007, 12:39:16 AM1/15/07

Michael Pattinson wrote:

> The writing on the tops of the Operation Freakout docs looks very very
> much like LRH's.
> MP

When was that? Some single event that occurred in the mid 1970s? Wow, wow,
wow! My goodness!

Oooooh, everyone should be really scared that a couple of Scientologists
engaged in something wrong in the early 1970s. Ooooh. Put up tons of
websites everywhere in America to warn about what happened.

Guess what? Nobody cares. This doesn't have anything to do with the incredible
job losses America is now suffering, the huge imports coming in, or America's
$8 trillion national debt, or the problems with growing drug use, prostitution,
crime, violent TV or the Federal Reserve banks printing more free new dollars
for themselves each year.

Like that single event of Operation Freakout by a couple of Scientologists in
the 1970s is so special?

The American government and its corrupt police have done probably 100,000
Operation Freakouts since the 1970s. Nobody falls for that crap anymore.

People stay away from the person who lies or spreads rumors. People stay away
from the person who tries to trick people or who makes nasty statements about
others.

Americans are no longer scared to tell on corrupt police. The corruption
destroys the person engaging in the corruption. It doesn't affect the good
honest person who can just ignore it, laugh it off, and perhaps feel somewhat
sorry for the person who engages in the lies and corruption.

The whole thing has been turned around now.

ida...@aol.com

Jan 15, 2007, 12:55:10 AM1/15/07

Yes things have turned around. Today many of the ex Scientologists
are
speaking out and telling the abuse they suffered over the years in the
cult.
Many are asking for their money back which should be given with out any
recourse.

Ida

""The world is a dangerous place, not becaue of those who do evil, but
because of those who look on and do nothing." Albert Einstein

Muldoon

Jan 15, 2007, 1:19:06 AM1/15/07

Michael Pattinson wrote:
> The writing on the tops of the Operation Freakout docs looks very very
> much like LRH's.
> MP

Interesting. This has been commented to me by numerous people in years
gone by, when I showed them the paper copy versions of these same
documents.

I was wondering if anyone else saw it.

-snip-

Muldoon

Jan 15, 2007, 2:30:41 AM1/15/07

Well, that was a nice try. But your desperation is showing.

For starters, there are many other documents, including copies of
telexes from the Flagship Apollo, where Hubbard directed the Guardians
Office covert Ops activities.

Hubbard had become aware that Paulette Cooper had been in touch with
his 2nd ("erased") wife, Sara Northrup. You remember Sara Northrup
don't you? L. Ron Hubbard's wife, with whom he had a red headed
daughter names Alexis?

Remember? That was the same Sara Northrup who Hubbard had re-named
"Sara Komkosadamanov" in his confidential "Intelligence tech" issue,
'Intelligence Actions, Covert Intelligence Data Collection' of December
1969.

Have you read that issue? It's one of many key "Intelligence tech"
issues by Hubbard, still studied by Scientology covert operatives to
this day.

L. Ron Hubbard's spying and covert attack "Scientology Intelligence
tech" is still being applied. (And applied, not only on "outsiders,"
but also *internally*, on unsuspecting Scientologists.)

Scientology, as carefully crafted by its founder, is a criminal
organization. Hubbard even gloated about it publicly in the issue,
known as the 'Bolivar' Policy Letter, where he instructs that
Scientology is to be run, ruthlessly, and covertly, as a "tight
conspiracy."

Looks like you've got yourself a "Dark Guru," fella, and a criminal
operation too, one using "Church" as one of its main fronts, or
facades, to fool people.

And maybe, instead of lying to people about it, and attempting to cover
it up, you should begin to try to correct it. Or are you too frightened
to even think about that possibility?

Emma

Jan 15, 2007, 6:43:13 AM1/15/07

"SME" <larrybr...@aol.com> wrote in message

This is fascinating stuff.

Thankyou for taking the time to document this.

- Emma
--
Ex Scientologist Message Board
http://www.forum.exscn.net

Truth

Jan 15, 2007, 7:12:44 AM1/15/07
ida...@aol.com wrote:

Ahhh bullshit. Your country of Germany is slowly falling prey to the stupid forces of
pagan atheism. Already the German legislature has legalized prostitution. If allowed
to, pagan atheism will turn Germany into a crappy Third World country over time,
where all young girls become prostitutes, becoming very unhappy, confused and
depressed as they grow up because of it. Then, a pagan atheist psychology field in
Germany will claim "their depression is a result of some internal chemical imbalance,
having nothing to do with the degrading prostitution these girls have been involved
in for years".

When a girl does prostitution, she cannot get a boyfriend or husband, and she finds
it very hard to have a family. She resolves the problem by stopping the
prostitution, and over time she will heal and recover. But prostitution can waste a
lot of a woman's time in life, sometimes years or even decades of unhappiness,
confusion and depression.

Christianity helps girls avoid these mental problems by promoting chastity, steady
one-on-one relationships, and a good family life that reveres honesty, compassion and
forgiveness.

Beckyboo

Jan 15, 2007, 9:10:23 AM1/15/07

ba bump

banchukita

Jan 15, 2007, 9:31:56 AM1/15/07

SME wrote:
> I have been doing some study of testimony/documents signed by DM under
> penalty of perjury. They contain many lies.
>
> Although my recent posts have not been showing up on here in my
> profile, including ones about getting non Hubbard writings out of
> organized scientology, I recently wrote one clearly showing one of the
> lies he made in a declaration regarding his statement that he was not
> involved in the early 80s "church" corporate sortout.

This is very enlightening. However, I easily found your original post
about nonHub writings, reposted here:

1 From: SME - view profile
Date: Tues, Jan 9 2007 2:46 pm
Email: "SME" <larrybren12...@aol.com>
Groups: alt.religion.scientology
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

I can shed some light on the below postings.

>From around early 82 through much of 83 a huge task was undertaken

within "the church" to get all non Hubbard writings out of "church"
orgs and missions.

The movement was lead by Hubbard himself and, through him, DM.

The "Policy" used was "Vital Data on Promotion" where Hubbard says
there can be no works but his own used. He said that doing so "would
end freedom for the planet".

All kinds of investigations and missions were fired to find out how non

Hubbard works had gotten into organized scientology. This included
missions to Minshul herself (then in Michigan I believe). The
missionaires reported that Minshul herself was disaffected from and
wanted nothing more to do with scientology. This was reported to
Hubbard who said that the only book of hers that he even saw was
"Miracles for Breakfast" but Minshul produced Hubbard's signed
approvals for the other books.

All kinds of things were found and that included just how each work was

gotten into an organization.

There were so many non Hubbard works that one copy of each made a pile
a couple feet high over a huge "board room sized" desk in Special
Unit's conference room. The books included all kinds of things like
Minshul's works, "the "Common Sense Management Series". "How to Make
Money", etc., etc.

The walls of the Special Unit conference room were filled with charts
showing how each work got into the organizations (things like someone
agreeing with SMI to purchase an expensive "Mission Starter Package" if

their book could be distributed by Bridge Publications).

Other things were found that "horrified" Hubbard and DM such as the
continental liaison offices themselves forwarding the line that DMSMH
(the main Dianetics book) was too complicated and so Minshul books
should be used to get new people in.

Special Unit did the investigations and then DM and his "Finance
Police" and the like took over and starting blowing people out of the
water broadly and in a big way. People were declared, "gang bang sec
checked", RPFed and the like right up to and including WDC level.

DM in court says Hubbard was off the lines at that time but that was
totally false. Special Unit wrote to him weekly and got his orders
weekly on this matter and so did other sectors.

This was part of the big power push that also included getting "all non

Hubbard tech" out of missions and orgs and people found pushing "non
LRH" things ("de dinging", "power flows", etc) were similarly blown
away using declares and many abuses by "the Finance Policy" and others
run by CMO.

The spitting on staff on the RPF at Int started in a big way with DM
and other goons that felt they had to follow him as part of the above.
Hubbard himself wrote asking that they (even the WDC members over SMI,
Bridge, etc.) be spit on for their "letting this happen".

"External influence" missions were then fired to all continents where
there were orgs to follow up on "the handlings". Abuses became rampant
and widespread.

There was a huge push to "get people jailed" for this by DM and it did
not even matter if they were "guilty" of anything. DM and Hubbard
wanted "heads on pikes" and the Int Finance Policy carried out hundreds

of abuses on all kinds of people, screaming in their faces, gang bang
sec checks, etc. trying to find evidence of "crimes" for which they
could be jailed.

The entire thing was run by DM, using Hubbard orders he got based on
information he was sending to Hubbard.

It was so crazy that Special Unit itself had to jump in on a number of
occasions to try to stop harassment actions and stop attempts to get
innocent people jailed.

The "excuse" used for all these abuses was that it was being
"unreasonable" with squirreling and was "saving scientology". WDC
itself put out an issue that praised the Int Finance Police for saving
scientology for carrying out actions like the above.

That was total bull. It was the worst on a long, long list of wholesale

human rights abuses. And guess what, it got everything out of missions
and orgs for which Hubbard was NOT receiving royalties!

DM says he was in ASI and had nothing to do with this as he was busy in

ASI and he says Hubbard was "off the lines". Both statements are
totally false. They ran it! ASI had its own "gang bang sec checks".

DM felt that the new "impregnable" corporate structure made it possible

to take such control and would mask the real controls. He will find
himself wrong about that.

Anyway, the above is a summation of the true story of what happened
with getting non Hubbard works out of missions and orgs. There are
many, many more details to this but the above sums it up.

SME

_____
>I also promised to get the issue which cancelled the sale of
>non-LRH books. I found that too. The issue is WDC ED 133 of 21
>February 1983 (seven months before I said "FUCK YOU, $CIENTOLOGY!!"
>and resigned). It is entitled "WITHDRAWAL OF NON LRH BOOKS BEING
>SOLD IN ORGS & MISSIONS".

Copies of "How to Choose Your People" sold on Ebay:
http://tinyurl.com/uyodg
[sale specifics/no bookcover/photo]
snip>
Winning bid:US $26.00
Ended: Jan-03-07 20:13:50 PST "
Large view:
http://tinyurl.com/w9c5q
Hardcover w/Jacket [1st Edition/1972]
http://tinyurl.com/vkgxh
Large View:
http://tinyurl.com/t9tf2
[tone scale on cover: 0.0[death] to 4.0[enthusiasm]]
snip>
Between 1968 and 1982, Ruth Minshull's many brilliant books were sold
by
Scientology Organizations. Her goal was to introduce as many people as
possible to Scientology by showing practical applications and giving
down-to-earth explanations. After 1982, a decision was made to only
sell
books by L. Ron Hubbard himself and compilations made by the
Organization itself to insure that the Technology was kept pure and
unadulterated as possible. This book is no longer considered valid
Scientology literature by the Church. Never-the-less, Ruth Minshull
will
be fondly remembered by many old-timers as their first, practical and
easily digestible introduction to Scientology. Ruth Minshull's booklist

includes: What is Scientology?, Efficiency, How to Choose Your People,
Miracles for Breakfast, When in Doubt, Communicate, What Every Preclear

Should Know, All the Happiness, and How to Cure the Selfish Destructive

Child. Her non-Scientology related books include: Logic Puzzles, Free
Money! How to Win Sweepstakes According to the Judges and The Secrets
of
Making Layouts for Quick Printing. "
"How to Choose Your Trout Mask Replica"
[0.0 trout death /to/ 4.0 trout enthusiasm

SME

Jan 15, 2007, 10:05:12 AM1/15/07
Thanks banchukita

I found it too, shortly after I posted this new post.

For about 3 days after the google update (or whatever it was) my newer
posts were not showing up when one clicked on my profile. Then suddenly
they were.

I'm a relative ars newbie but am guessing this happens once in a while
on here.

Anyway, thank for letting me know:)

SME

Warrior

Jan 15, 2007, 10:07:54 AM1/15/07
In article <1168728231....@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>, SME says...

Thanks for this post. Please don't feel that you should
apologize for writing a lengthy post. Your post is very
much appreciated, and I look forward to more!

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
"Scientology: it's about deception."
http://warrior.xenu.ca

banchukita

Jan 15, 2007, 11:44:52 AM1/15/07

SME wrote:
> Thanks banchukita
>
> I found it too, shortly after I posted this new post.
>
> For about 3 days after the google update (or whatever it was) my newer
> posts were not showing up when one clicked on my profile. Then suddenly
> they were.
>
> I'm a relative ars newbie but am guessing this happens once in a while
> on here.
>
> Anyway, thank for letting me know:)

No worries; everyone's a newbie at some point, right?

Google isn't the only way to read this newsgroup (although I read it
that way) -- folks link to any number of news servers that carry a.r.s.

I am not pretending that I know all about how to do this, though. I
feel lucky when La Machine simply boots up. :D

Thanks for making the effort to get out your information!

-maggie, human being

Message has been deleted

Lermanet.com

Jan 15, 2007, 4:35:50 PM1/15/07

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

What separates propaganda from "normal" communication is in ways by
which the message attempts to shape opinion or behavior, which are
often subtle and insidious among other characteristics. For example,
propaganda is often presented in a way that attempts to deliberately
evoke a strong emotion, especially by suggesting illogical (or
non-intuitive) relationships between concepts or objects (for instance
between a “good” car and an attractive woman or a sex symbol).
Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK FOR OUR FRIENDS and FAMILY
to get them out while they are still alive!

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

The internet is the Liberty Tree

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com
http://www.lermanet.com/scientific.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologyscandals/charlesmanson.htm
http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/

"it's incredible how much money the hypnotized disciples of a clever and ruthless operator will plead and beg of him to accept from them"
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist4.htm

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

Memorandum Opinion Judge Leonie Brinkema
"the Court is now convinced that the primary motivation..
in suing Lerma, ...is to stifle criticism of
Scientology in general and to harass its critics. "

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire (1694 - 1778)