1975 Flag Land Base Personnel List

Cerridwen

Jul 16, 2003, 7:39:24 PM7/16/03
I deliberately omitted the third column entitled "Room Number"
as I did not think it was important nor would I have been able to make
it all fit on the page

My original copy is very difficult to read and I would appreciate any
spelling corrections.

Cerri

SEA ORGANIZATION

BASE PERSONNEL ORDER 1R-2 11 November 1975

BASE PERSONNEL LIST

NAME POST CASE & TRAINING LEVELS

Cmdr Tony Dunleavy Commanding Officer OT VII OEC CL VI
cmdr Hanna Eltringham supercagro OT VII OEC CL VIII
Ens Gwen North Chief Officer OT III SSII CL VIII
CPO Bonnie Meadows FCCI Prod Off OT IIIx FEBC HDG
CPO Mike Rubio FCCI Org Off OT IV OEC FEBC
Ann Hollblum FBO

OFFICE OF LRH

Lt Cmdr Ken Urquhart LRH Pers Comm IIIX, VII SII O-The
(cut off)
Ens Joyce Popham LRH Pers Comm Sec VA SSII HAS
W/O Rick Merwin cs-7 LRH Comm Base IIIX SROEC CL IV XDN
Msm Ron Strauss Ests Pgm Off USB Est OT VII DSEC HDC HDG
Msm Alethiea Taylor LRH Pers Sec OT II SII
Cliff Von Shura LRH Pers Sec Comm OT IV SS II CL VI XDN
Pat Brice LRH Comps I/C OT III SSII CL VII
Ernie Ryan LRH Comps Asst GR VI SSII DN AUD
Andre Clavel LRH Artist GR VI DRDX SSII CL IV
W/O Arthur Hubbard Asst LRH Artist VA SSII
W/O Bill Broderick T/LRH AV IIIX SSII PRD HED
Cathy Cariotaki D/CO HU ON MISSION
Vicki Berman MSH Steward VA OEC
Tracy Holmes Asst MSH Steward GR IX SSII HSDC
Maude Dorr FMO 1234 OT III SSII CL VI
Wally Burgess LRH INTERNAL PR OT III SSII CL III

DEPT 21 - ESTATES BRANCH

W/O Loy Young CO Ests/CO LRH PSO OTVII SROEC CLX XDN
Lt Cmdr Bob Young Estates Prod Off OT III OEC CL O
Frank McCall Estates Org Off OTVII OEC HSDC CL VI

Estates Planning Preps & Inspection Section

W/O Richard Allcock PPI Chief [ON MISSION]
Msm Mats Markewitz T/PPI Chief VA SSII HQS

Domestic Services Section

W/O John Allcock Dom Services Ch OT VI SSII
Pam Charlton Ch Housekeeper GR IV SSII
(on loan from Off of LRH)
CPO Tom Lynch Housecleaning I/C OT II
CPO Max Goodman Heads Cleaner I/C OT III SSII HDC CL {?}
PO Henry Lubbe Laundry I/C OT V SSIII SSII HDC CL
{7}
PO Jeanette Allcock Room ClearnerI/C VA SSII

Page 2

NAME POST Case and Traing level

Jim Pettigrew Room Cleaner GR 0 SS II
Jerry Pica {scratched out) Room Cleaner GR IV SS I

FOOD SERVICES SECTION

Mick Davieo Chief Steward GR III SSII
Gene Juss Chief Cook GR IV SSI
Jim Wavell 1st Cook GR 0 CL I
Ines Park 2nd Cook Dn SSII HSDC
(On loan from Office of LRH)
Chris Reppen Food Preps GR IV SSI HSDC
Sven Petersen Menu Planner OT II SSII CL III
Patrice Andreu FCCI Steward S/W SSII
Tom Ritter Steward CCHs SSII HAS
{?} Suarez FCCI Steward GR 0 SSII MCSC
Andel Rebbaj Steward DRD
AB Bob Prior Steward VA SSII CLIII
Konni Frazier Hygiene I/C GR IV SSII
Ralph Hilton Steward OT III SSI
Pat Broeker Dishwasher OT VII SSII HDG
Kevin Campbell Dishwasher Obj SSII HAS

BUILDING & GROUNDS SERVICE SECTION

Lt. Karl Rosenkranz Bldgs & Grounds Ser{?} OT VI SSII CLIV
Sheldon Mowsell {?} Bldgs & Ground GR 0X SSII HCSC
Galen Fromer {?} HCR GR 3X SSII HDC
David Gillham Chief Electrician VA SS0 I HDC

MOTOR POOL SECTION

Msm Warwick Allcock Motor Pool I/C OT III X SSII HDG
Wayne Marple Ext Comm Driver ( ON MISSION)
Bert Rossouw Driver OT III SSII HSDC
Tom DuFour Mechanic/Driver GR IVX SSII HQS

COMMODORE'S MESSENGERS

Ens Terri Armstrong CO CMO VA SSII PRD
David Rossouw Sect 2 I/C VA SSII
Rachel Hall Coll Off DN CC SSII Vol 0
W/O Diana Reisdorf S/C CMO GR IVX SSII
W/O Clarisse Barnett Tres Sec GR IV SSII
Karen Filipi Qual Sec GR3 Exp ARCSW SSII
Trudy Broeker HAS CMO VA SSII
Ens Janis Gillham Dir I&R/MAA VA DRDX SSII PRD
Ens Claire Nauerer Sect 3 I/C OTVII SSIII CL III
W/O Jill Goodman Tech Sec OTVII SSII CL IV
Ens Anne Rush Chief Officer SHO VA SSII PRD
Albert Div 4 Expeditor OT V SSII PRD

Page 3

NAME POST CASE & TRAINING LEVEL

CADETS

Lisa Caetano Dir Pers SSII Inv Tech
Julie Caetano CO Comm Obj SSII
Lois Jory Div 2 Sec GR IIIX SSII PRD INV
TECH
Valerie Schoner Dir Comm GR IV SSI
Tanja Burden Dist Sec DRD SSIII HAS
Marc Yager OIC I/C GR IV SS III
Michelle Barnett LRH Comm DRD ARCSW SSII
Barbara Dutton D/Treas Sec DRD SSIII INV TECH PRD

PSO

AB Karen Rossouw Uniform Maint. GRIV SSII
Rick Siegel Aud PSO VA XDN CLIV SSII
Ron Mitcheson Costumes Asst OTVII SSII CL IV
Alan Vos Costumes I/C OO PSO GRIVX SSIII HQS
Jordon Saxton Set Contr. GR 0 XDN SSII HQS
Janet Thompson Make up GRIV SSII CLIV
Pam Teggatz Small Props VA SSII
Don Rowley LRH Comm PSO OT VI SSIV CLVIII

GUARDIANS OFFICE

Lt. Nikki Merwin CS-G Comm OT VI SII HDG
Rosemary Broderick GS-G Transcriber GR0 SSII DSEC HDG
Lola Rossouw AG/AGF OT3 SSII M1 HSDC CLVI
Virginia Cartmell AG I GR IX SSII
Phillip Park Legal DRD SSII Level 0
Lt. Vicki Livingston LRH Accts OT3 OEC HDC CLI
W/O Gerry Armstrong Dir Br I GR IV
Anne Burgess AG Legal OT IIIX CL 0
Janice Mead ON Msn assisting OT III SSII
AG Legal

HCO DIVISION ONE

Msm Sam Licciardi HAS OT VII FEBC OEC HSDC
PO Marion Whitcher Dir Personnel GRIVX Gr1 PRD DRD SSIV
DSEC
Chuck Adams Ext Comm Chief GR I SSII
Clint Bezeau D/Ext Comm Chf Obj SS I
Frt/Transport
Wayne Portice Mail In/Out DN ARCSW DRD SSII
Mike Rinder Telex Op Intetg PRoc. SSII
Cheryle Chopping Receptionist VA SSII MDA CLIII
Terry Slade Dir I and R GR IV SSII
Don Jennings D/Dir I and R OT V HEJSC OEC CLVI
John McGinley Hatting Off(Part time) OT VII SNR OEC
Bob Visk Recruit Msnre DRD SSI HQS
Lynn Visk Recruit Msnre OT VII SSI HDG

EXPEDITOR POOL

Nick Stark Expeditor/TTC GR IVX SSI STD HAT
Bonnie Gerda Expediting Div II Life Repair HSDC
Polly Lewis Expediting in Mimeo ARCSW

DISSEM DIV TWO

Lt. Cmdr Robin Roos Dissem Sec SS II OT VII
CPO Roy McMurray Dir Promo VA SSII
WO Sue Rebbaj Dir Reg VA SSII HDG
David Richards Sr. Body Reg (on msn) VA SSII
Ens. Dave Foster Body Reg OT III OEC CL IV
PO Hugh Harrison FSC Int (on msn) OT III SSII DSE
Mary Ziff Letter Reg VA SSII
PO Gabi Lim Letter Reg LR, SSII
CPO Brian Charlton ASR XIIX OEC HDA
Bob Howson CF I/C GR IV SSI
Jorge Pedroza CF Asst SSII HSDC
Peter Vogeding Addresso VA SSII

ADVANCE UNIT

Ens. David Ziff Advance Editor OT VII OEC FEBC CL VI
W/O Annie McGinley Typesetter OT IIIX OEC SRN OEC
HSDC
Jeff Hawkins Makeup/Design VA FEBC

TREASURY DIVISION THREE

Msm Louise Shekter Treas Sec VA SSIII
Bill Ryan D/Treas Sec
Linda Vogeding Dir Income OT IIIX SSII PRD
Arlene Richards Cashier (on msn)
David Portice Coll Off Exp SW OEC
W/O Peter Gillham Dir Disbursements OT IIIX SSIII PRD MCSC
HDA
Marge Clark Statements/Billings VA SSII
Gary Pollack Accts Letter Reg SW SSII
George Beasley Purchaser GR IV SSII HDG CLIV
PROV
Steve Cartmell Dir RAM/Payroll GR I HSDC
Homer Schomer Treas Pjt OT I OEC CL III
Andy Yarrow Food Purchaser

DIVISION FOUR

CPO John Ausley Tech SEC OT VII SSII CLI
Msm Annabelle {???} Tech O/O GR IV SSIII HDG
Msm Sammy Ferriera DTS VA SSII
Foster Tompkins Call In Officer On Msn
Msm Kenny Camplerean Tech Page GR IV SSII HSDC
PO Maxine Cochrane D of T GR VI SSII HSDC
Craig Ferriera Admin Courses Super GR IV SSII TR CRS SUP
Al Lamberti Tech Crses Super
Chuck Murray Tech Courses Super GR V OEC HDC
Charlie Rush Admin Course Super GR IVX SSII HDA
Vinay Agawalla Admin Word Clearer HCI MI OBJ SSII W/C
Ens Des Popham Tech Word Clearer HCI OEC CL 0
Russ Barragan Course Admin DN SSII
John Hansen D of P OT VI SSII XDN AUD
Elena Rosenkranz HGC Admin SSII HAS
Eric Johnson Folder Admin M1 SSII CL IV
Rich Cohen Cadet Tutor/HGC AUD. Clear, SSII CL IV DN
Msm Grace Campleman FESer OT VII SSIII CL V
Glen Samuels(scratched out) T/FESer OT VII CL IV SSII
Maude Dorr FESer (when msn complete)
Bridget Marple T/FESer OT IIIX SSII clear
Meredith Thomas FESer OT IIIX SSII CL VIII

AUDITORS

SECTION A

Msm Karen De La Carriere OT 7 SSII CL XII
Lt. Quentin Hubbard OT 7 OEC CL XII
W/O Alex Gerber OT 7 OEC CL XII
Msm Linda Shafran OT 3 SSII CL VI XDN
John Eastment OT 3X OEC DSEC CL XII

SECTION B

PO Penny Murrary OT 3 SSII CL IV XDN
Jed Goldberg SSII CL IV HGDS
PO Maria Jose Srpangers OT 3X HDC
PO Sylvia Race OT 4 SSII CL IV MCSC

SECTION C

Lynne Fontaine GR VA SSII CL IV XDN
Glenn Samuels
Al Lamberti Tech Course Sup GR IVX SSII CL VI
PO Janice Saxton OT III OEC CL IV

SECTION D

Richard Kennedy OT 7 SSII CL IV
Msm Mark Shekter GR I SSI HDC
Andrea Lewis OT 3X SS II CL 8
PO Jan Morris SSII CL IV
Jeff Johnson DRD SSII CL IV
Denise McGahee OT 3 SSII VOL O CL IV
HDC
Amos Jessup TTC

CASE SUPERVISORS

Lt. David Mayo Snr C/S OT 7 OEC CL XII
W/O Robin Lindell Solo/Grades CS OT 3 SSII ClII C/S CL8

AUD
Msm Russ Meadows XDN/DN CS OT 3 SSVI CL XII
Msn Paulette Ausley CS IT OT 7 SSII CL XII
W/O Merrill Mayo CS IT OT 3 OEC CL XII
Ron Norton CS IT ARCSW EXP CL IV SSII
Ens Ron Shafran CS IT OT 7 OEC CL XII
Msm Sheryl Licciardi CS IT OT 2 SSII CL IV HGDS

TTC

Geri Lee LR SSII HsDC
Bill Lee LR SSII HSDC
Evan Hunt LR SSII HSDC
Jere Lull ARCSW SSII PRD CL IV
Jim Orloff LR SSII CL IV PROV. DN
Cass Crom {?} GR IV SS II DN CL 0
Gregg Harrison or Morrison DRD LR SSII
Leo Johnson HSDC GR I SS II CL I
Glenn Poole GR 0 SS II CL IV PROV
Steve Irwin LR SSII HSDC
Lieke Halders LR DRD SSII
Peggy Eastment Adv Crses Dir OT 3 SSII CL III HDG

DIVISION FIVE

W/O Judy Thiery Qual Sec OT 7 SSIV CLVIII
Emily Becker Dir Val/Examiner OT 7 SSII CL III
Murray Chapping Review Auditor OT 7 SSII CL VI CL VII
PO Het Saunderson DPE/MO (On loan from GR IV SSII CL O
Office of LRH)
Lt Cmdr Brian Livingston Interne Super OT V OEC CL XII
Lt Jeff Walker Tech Cramming OT 3, CLASS XII SSII
Scott Stratman Word Clearer GR IV SSII

DIVISION SIX

CPO John A Aosel {?} Dist Sec R6EW SSII HDG
T'Shura Beasley Dir Clearing OT II SSII CL II
Fred Harris Tours on tour
Mike McGahee Tours ARCSW SSII
Jim Diana Tours DRD SSII WCers Crs

PO Marion Witcher
for
HAS BASE
for
SUPERCARGO BASE
Approved by
LRH COMM BASE
for the
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
of the
CHURCHES OF SCIENTOLOGY

BDSC:RM:HE:SL:MW:yp:at

Jeff Jacobsen

Jul 16, 2003, 7:44:52 PM7/16/03

Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen) wrote:
>I deliberately omitted the third column entitled "Room Number"
>as I did not think it was important nor would I have been able to make
>it all fit on the page
>
>My original copy is very difficult to read and I would appreciate any
>spelling corrections.
>
>Cerri
>

> SEA ORGANIZATION
>

>BASE PERSONNEL ORDER 1R-2 11 November 1975
>

> BASE PERSONNEL LIST

Boy a lot of these people have left! My favorite is Pat Broeker, Dishwasher!!!
Mike Rinder, telex... heh.

Ed

Jul 16, 2003, 11:39:41 PM7/16/03
Here's a start on spelling corrections....

Ed

Cerridwen wrote:

> I deliberately omitted the third column entitled "Room Number"
> as I did not think it was important nor would I have been able to make
> it all fit on the page
>
> My original copy is very difficult to read and I would appreciate any
> spelling corrections.
>
> Cerri
>
> SEA ORGANIZATION
>
> BASE PERSONNEL ORDER 1R-2 11 November 1975
>
> BASE PERSONNEL LIST
>
> NAME POST CASE & TRAINING LEVELS
>
> Cmdr Tony Dunleavy Commanding Officer OT VII OEC CL VI
> cmdr Hanna Eltringham supercagro OT VII OEC CL VIII

Hana, and Supercargo

McAll, I'm pretty sure.

> Estates Planning Preps & Inspection Section
>
> W/O Richard Allcock PPI Chief [ON MISSION]
> Msm Mats Markewitz T/PPI Chief VA SSII HQS
>
> Domestic Services Section
>
> W/O John Allcock Dom Services Ch OT VI SSII
> Pam Charlton Ch Housekeeper GR IV SSII
> (on loan from Off of LRH)
> CPO Tom Lynch Housecleaning I/C OT II
> CPO Max Goodman Heads Cleaner I/C OT III SSII HDC CL {?}
> PO Henry Lubbe Laundry I/C OT V SSIII SSII HDC CL
> {7}
> PO Jeanette Allcock Room ClearnerI/C VA SSII
>
> Page 2
>
> NAME POST Case and Traing level
>
> Jim Pettigrew Room Cleaner GR 0 SS II
> Jerry Pica {scratched out) Room Cleaner GR IV SS I
>
> FOOD SERVICES SECTION
>
> Mick Davieo Chief Steward GR III SSII

probably Davies.

> Gene Juss Chief Cook GR IV SSI
> Jim Wavell 1st Cook GR 0 CL I
> Ines Park 2nd Cook Dn SSII HSDC
> (On loan from Office of LRH)
> Chris Reppen Food Preps GR IV SSI HSDC
> Sven Petersen Menu Planner OT II SSII CL III
> Patrice Andreu FCCI Steward S/W SSII
> Tom Ritter Steward CCHs SSII HAS
> {?} Suarez FCCI Steward GR 0 SSII MCSC
> Andel Rebbaj Steward DRD

I believe Abdel.

I believe she's Mauerer.

> W/O Jill Goodman Tech Sec OTVII SSII CL IV
> Ens Anne Rush Chief Officer SHO VA SSII PRD
> Albert Div 4 Expeditor OT V SSII PRD
>
> Page 3
>
> NAME POST CASE & TRAINING LEVEL
>
> CADETS
>
> Lisa Caetano Dir Pers SSII Inv Tech
> Julie Caetano CO Comm Obj SSII
> Lois Jory Div 2 Sec GR IIIX SSII PRD INV
> TECH
> Valerie Schoner Dir Comm GR IV SSI

Probably Schomer.

Tanja Burden Dist Sec DRD SSIII HAS

Tonja.

> Marc Yager OIC I/C GR IV SS III
> Michelle Barnett LRH Comm DRD ARCSW SSII
> Barbara Dutton D/Treas Sec DRD SSIII INV TECH PRD
>
> PSO
>
> AB Karen Rossouw Uniform Maint. GRIV SSII
> Rick Siegel Aud PSO VA XDN CLIV SSII
> Ron Mitcheson Costumes Asst OTVII SSII CL IV
> Alan Vos Costumes I/C OO PSO GRIVX SSIII HQS
> Jordon Saxton Set Contr. GR 0 XDN SSII HQS
> Janet Thompson Make up GRIV SSII CLIV
> Pam Teggatz Small Props VA SSII
> Don Rowley LRH Comm PSO OT VI SSIV CLVIII

Wow... he was the best course supervisor I ever saw, bar
none.

> GUARDIANS OFFICE
>
> Lt. Nikki Merwin CS-G Comm OT VI SII HDG
> Rosemary Broderick GS-G Transcriber GR0 SSII DSEC HDG
> Lola Rossouw AG/AGF OT3 SSII M1 HSDC CLVI
> Virginia Cartmell AG I GR IX SSII
> Phillip Park Legal DRD SSII Level 0
> Lt. Vicki Livingston LRH Accts OT3 OEC HDC CLI
> W/O Gerry Armstrong Dir Br I GR IV
> Anne Burgess AG Legal OT IIIX CL 0
> Janice Mead ON Msn assisting OT III SSII
> AG Legal
>
> HCO DIVISION ONE
>
> Msm Sam Licciardi HAS OT VII FEBC OEC HSDC
> PO Marion Whitcher Dir Personnel GRIVX Gr1 PRD DRD SSIV
> DSEC
> Chuck Adams Ext Comm Chief GR I SSII
> Clint Bezeau D/Ext Comm Chf Obj SS I
> Frt/Transport
> Wayne Portice Mail In/Out DN ARCSW DRD SSII
> Mike Rinder Telex Op Intetg PRoc. SSII
> Cheryle Chopping Receptionist VA SSII MDA CLIII

I believe Cheryl without the last "e".

> Terry Slade Dir I and R GR IV SSII
> Don Jennings D/Dir I and R OT V HEJSC OEC CLVI
> John McGinley Hatting Off(Part time) OT VII SNR OEC
> Bob Visk Recruit Msnre DRD SSI HQS
> Lynn Visk Recruit Msnre OT VII SSI HDG
>
> EXPEDITOR POOL
>
> Nick Stark Expeditor/TTC GR IVX SSI STD HAT
> Bonnie Gerda Expediting Div II Life Repair HSDC
> Polly Lewis Expediting in Mimeo ARCSW
>
> DISSEM DIV TWO
>
> Lt. Cmdr Robin Roos Dissem Sec SS II OT VII
> CPO Roy McMurray Dir Promo VA SSII
> WO Sue Rebbaj Dir Reg VA SSII HDG
> David Richards Sr. Body Reg (on msn) VA SSII
> Ens. Dave Foster Body Reg OT III OEC CL IV
> PO Hugh Harrison FSC Int (on msn) OT III SSII DSE
> Mary Ziff Letter Reg VA SSII
> PO Gabi Lim Letter Reg LR, SSII
> CPO Brian Charlton ASR XIIX OEC HDA
> Bob Howson CF I/C GR IV SSI
> Jorge Pedroza CF Asst SSII HSDC
> Peter Vogeding Addresso VA SSII

Voegeding.

> ADVANCE UNIT
>
> Ens. David Ziff Advance Editor OT VII OEC FEBC CL VI
> W/O Annie McGinley Typesetter OT IIIX OEC SRN OEC
> HSDC
> Jeff Hawkins Makeup/Design VA FEBC
>
> TREASURY DIVISION THREE
>
> Msm Louise Shekter Treas Sec VA SSIII
> Bill Ryan D/Treas Sec
> Linda Vogeding Dir Income OT IIIX SSII PRD

Voegeding.

> Arlene Richards Cashier (on msn)
> David Portice Coll Off Exp SW OEC
> W/O Peter Gillham Dir Disbursements OT IIIX SSIII PRD MCSC
> HDA
> Marge Clark Statements/Billings VA SSII
> Gary Pollack Accts Letter Reg SW SSII
> George Beasley Purchaser GR IV SSII HDG CLIV
> PROV
> Steve Cartmell Dir RAM/Payroll GR I HSDC
> Homer Schomer Treas Pjt OT I OEC CL III
> Andy Yarrow Food Purchaser
>
> DIVISION FOUR
>
> CPO John Ausley Tech SEC OT VII SSII CLI
> Msm Annabelle {???} Tech O/O GR IV SSIII HDG
> Msm Sammy Ferriera DTS VA SSII

Ferreira.

> Foster Tompkins Call In Officer On Msn
> Msm Kenny Camplerean Tech Page GR IV SSII HSDC

Campleman.

> PO Maxine Cochrane D of T GR VI SSII HSDC
> Craig Ferriera Admin Courses Super GR IV SSII TR CRS SUP
> Al Lamberti Tech Crses Super
> Chuck Murray Tech Courses Super GR V OEC HDC
> Charlie Rush Admin Course Super GR IVX SSII HDA
> Vinay Agawalla Admin Word Clearer HCI MI OBJ SSII W/C

Agarwala.

> Ens Des Popham Tech Word Clearer HCI OEC CL 0
> Russ Barragan Course Admin DN SSII
> John Hansen D of P OT VI SSII XDN AUD
> Elena Rosenkranz HGC Admin SSII HAS
> Eric Johnson Folder Admin M1 SSII CL IV
> Rich Cohen Cadet Tutor/HGC AUD. Clear, SSII CL IV DN

Probably the worst course supervisor I ever encountered.

> Msm Grace Campleman FESer OT VII SSIII CL V
> Glen Samuels(scratched out) T/FESer OT VII CL IV SSII
> Maude Dorr FESer (when msn complete)
> Bridget Marple T/FESer OT IIIX SSII clear
> Meredith Thomas FESer OT IIIX SSII CL VIII
>
> AUDITORS
>
> SECTION A
>
> Msm Karen De La Carriere OT 7 SSII CL XII
> Lt. Quentin Hubbard OT 7 OEC CL XII
> W/O Alex Gerber OT 7 OEC CL XII
> Msm Linda Shafran OT 3 SSII CL VI XDN
> John Eastment OT 3X OEC DSEC CL XII
>
> SECTION B
>
> PO Penny Murrary OT 3 SSII CL IV XDN
> Jed Goldberg SSII CL IV HGDS
> PO Maria Jose Srpangers OT 3X HDC

Don't know the right spelling.

Thierry.

> Emily Becker Dir Val/Examiner OT 7 SSII CL III
> Murray Chapping Review Auditor OT 7 SSII CL VI CL VII

Chopping.

> PO Het Saunderson DPE/MO (On loan from GR IV SSII CL O
> Office of LRH)
> Lt Cmdr Brian Livingston Interne Super OT V OEC CL XII
> Lt Jeff Walker Tech Cramming OT 3, CLASS XII SSII
> Scott Stratman Word Clearer GR IV SSII
>
> DIVISION SIX
>
> CPO John A Aosel {?} Dist Sec R6EW SSII HDG

Probably John Aczel.

> T'Shura Beasley Dir Clearing OT II SSII CL II
> Fred Harris Tours on tour
> Mike McGahee Tours ARCSW SSII
> Jim Diana Tours DRD SSII WCers Crs
>
> PO Marion Witcher

Heh, she has her own name spelled differently in the list
above: Whitcher!

Ralph Hilton

Jul 17, 2003, 7:28:41 AM7/17/03
Ed <met...@aol.com> wrote on Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:39:41 -0400 in msg
<3F161A7D...@aol.com>, :

>Here's a start on spelling corrections....
>
>Ed

A few more ...

>Cerridwen wrote:
>>
>> I deliberately omitted the third column entitled "Room Number"
>> as I did not think it was important nor would I have been able to make
>> it all fit on the page
>>
>> My original copy is very difficult to read and I would appreciate any
>> spelling corrections.
>>
>> Cerri
>>
>> SEA ORGANIZATION
>>
>> BASE PERSONNEL ORDER 1R-2 11 November 1975
>>
>> BASE PERSONNEL LIST
>>
>> NAME POST CASE & TRAINING LEVELS

>> Frank McCall Estates Org Off OTVII OEC HSDC CL VI

> McAll, I'm pretty sure.

McCall seems right from my recall.
http://members.chello.nl/mgormez/books/lamont/title.htm

>> Estates Planning Preps & Inspection Section
>>
>> W/O Richard Allcock PPI Chief [ON MISSION]
>> Msm Mats Markewitz T/PPI Chief VA SSII HQS

Markowitz
http://www.freezone-da.com/casavius.html

>> FOOD SERVICES SECTION
>>
>> Mick Davieo Chief Steward GR III SSII
>
> probably Davies.

Yes.

>> Lois Jory Div 2 Sec GR IIIX SSII PRD INV
>> TECH
>> Valerie Schoner Dir Comm GR IV SSI
>
> Probably Schomer.

Yes, daughter of Homer.

>> Jordon Saxton Set Contr. GR 0 XDN SSII HQS

Gordon

>> CPO John Ausley Tech SEC OT VII SSII CLI
>> Msm Annabelle {???} Tech O/O GR IV SSIII HDG
>> Msm Sammy Ferriera DTS VA SSII

Sandy Ferreira, wife of Craig at the time.

>> Craig Ferriera Admin Courses Super GR IV SSII TR CRS SUP

Ferreira
http://myreligion.scientology.org/craigferr/

--
Ralph Hilton
http://www.ralphhilton.org

Ralph Hilton

Jul 17, 2003, 9:15:11 AM7/17/03
Ralph Hilton <ra...@cmeter.org> wrote on Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:28:41 +0200 in
msg <q01dhv4l813a0vs21...@4ax.com>, :

>>> SEA ORGANIZATION
>>>
>>> BASE PERSONNEL ORDER 1R-2 11 November 1975
>>>
>>> BASE PERSONNEL LIST
>>>
>>> NAME POST CASE & TRAINING LEVELS

>>> Msm Annabelle {???} Tech O/O GR IV SSIII HDG

Maybe Annabelle Ryan?

Ed

Jul 17, 2003, 9:39:38 AM7/17/03

Ralph Hilton wrote:

> Ed <met...@aol.com> wrote on Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:39:41 -0400 in msg
> <3F161A7D...@aol.com>, :
>
> >Here's a start on spelling corrections....
> >
> >Ed
>
> A few more ...
>
> >Cerridwen wrote:
> >>
> >> I deliberately omitted the third column entitled "Room Number"
> >> as I did not think it was important nor would I have been able to make
> >> it all fit on the page
> >>
> >> My original copy is very difficult to read and I would appreciate any
> >> spelling corrections.
> >>
> >> Cerri
> >>
> >> SEA ORGANIZATION
> >>
> >> BASE PERSONNEL ORDER 1R-2 11 November 1975
> >>
> >> BASE PERSONNEL LIST
> >>
> >> NAME POST CASE & TRAINING LEVELS
>
> >> Frank McCall Estates Org Off OTVII OEC HSDC CL VI
> >>
> > McAll, I'm pretty sure.
>
> McCall seems right from my recall.
> http://members.chello.nl/mgormez/books/lamont/title.htm

There was a guy who held several posts in the UK who was
definitely Frank McAll, which is an uncommon spelling but I saw it
spelled only that way and never the more common McCall.

Ed

Ed

Jul 17, 2003, 9:46:13 AM7/17/03

He was a Swedish guy and I'd bet my money on Markewitz or more
likely Markewits rather than Markowitz. I wouldn't trust Casavius to
know the correct spelling.

Ed

Warrior

Jul 18, 2003, 6:58:40 PM7/18/03
In article <YF05YUYF3781...@anonymous.poster>,
Cerridwen <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> posted:

>I deliberately omitted the third column entitled "Room Number"
>as I did not think it was important nor would I have been able to make
>it all fit on the page

I sure would love to see a scan of this Base Order. The information
on the room numbers (in instances where men and women with the
same surname) would be evidence of married couples.

>My original copy is very difficult to read and I would appreciate any
>spelling corrections.
>
>Cerri
>

> SEA ORGANIZATION
>

>BASE PERSONNEL ORDER 1R-2 11 November 1975
>

> BASE PERSONNEL LIST
>

>NAME POST CASE & TRAINING LEVELS
>

>Cmdr Tony Dunleavy Commanding Officer OT VII OEC CL VI

Pictured here: http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm
One of Irene Dirmann's ex-husbands.

>Cmdr Hanna Eltringham supercagro OT VII OEC CL VIII

Hana. Although I've never had the pleasure to meet Hana, I did meet
Guy Eltringham years ago.

>Ens Gwen North Chief Officer OT III SSII CL VIII
>CPO Bonnie Meadows FCCI Prod Off OT IIIx FEBC HDG

Russ Meadows' wife?

>CPO Mike Rubio FCCI Org Off OT IV OEC FEBC

I knew Mike when he was in the Sea Org and married to Barbara
Benjamin Rubio. Mike was HCO Area Sec ASHO Day for a brief
period. His wife, Barbara, was previously married to Frank
Benjamin, ASHO Day registrar. Barbara was the Senior Case
Supervisor ASHO Day.

>Ann Hollblum FBO
>

>OFFICE OF LRH
>

>Lt Cmdr Ken Urquhart LRH Pers Comm IIIX, VII S II O-The >(cut off)

>Ens Joyce Popham LRH Pers Comm Sec VA SS II HAS

>W/O Rick Merwin CS-7 LRH Comm Base IIIX SR OEC CL IV XDN

Nikki's wife.

>Msm Ron Strauss Ests Pgm Off USB Est OT VII DSEC HDC HDG

Aka "Mr. Ships".

>Msm Alethiea Taylor LRH Pers Sec OT II SII
>Cliff Von Shura LRH Pers Sec Comm OT IV SS II CL VI
>XDN

>Pat Brice LRH Comps I/C OT III SS II CL
>VII
>Ernie Ryan LRH Comps Asst GR VI SS II DN AUD

>Andre Clavel LRH Artist GR VI DRDX SS II
>CL IV

Wasn't he married to that foxy lady, Karen Clavel? I knew Karen
when she was Sea Org staff at Pubs Org US, although I never met
Andre. I believe Andre drew most of the illustrations in the old
(first printing) _Tech. Dictionary_, and he had a hand in the book
_The Volunteer Minister's Handbook_.

>W/O Arthur Hubbard Asst LRH Artist VA SS II

Recently, Lisa Marie Presley mentioned a dark painting which
was done by a friend of hers. She said her friend used his own
blood for the paint. I have heard from an old friend of Lisa that
the painting was done by Arthur.

>W/O Bill Broderick T/LRH AV IIIX SS II PRD HED

I knew him when he was the Folder Admin. ASHO Day.

>Cathy Cariotaki D/CO HU ON MISSION
>Vicki Berman MSH Steward VA OEC

>Tracy Holmes Asst MSH Steward GR IX SS II HSDC

>Maude Dorr FMO 1234 OT III SS II CL
>VI

FMO 1234 was called "Mission Issues Revision", I believe.

>Wally Burgess LRH INTERNAL PR OT III SS II CL III

>DEPT 21 - ESTATES BRANCH
>

>W/O Loy Young CO Ests/CO LRH PSO OT VII SR OEC CLX XDN

Toby Young? Does this actually say "PSO" (Photo Shoot Org) or "FSO"?

>Lt Cmdr Bob Young Estates Prod Off OT III OEC CL O

Pictured here: http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm

>Frank McCall Estates Org Off OT VII OEC HSDC CL VI

>Estates Planning Preps & Inspection Section
>
>W/O Richard Allcock PPI Chief [ON MISSION]

>Msm Mats Markewitz T/PPI Chief VA SS II HQS

>Domestic Services Section
>
>W/O John Allcock Dom Services Ch OT VI SS II
>Pam Charlton Ch Housekeeper GR IV SS II
> (on loan from Off of LRH)
>CPO Tom Lynch Housecleaning I/C OT II
>CPO Max Goodman Heads Cleaner I/C OT III SS II HDC
>CL {?}

LOL! Heads Cleaner? An OT 3 who cleans toilets?

>PO Henry Lubbe Laundry I/C OT V SS III SS II HDC CL {7}

>PO Jeanette Allcock Room Clearner I/C VA SS II
>

>Page 2
>

>NAME POST Case and Training level

>Jim Pettigrew Room Cleaner GR 0 SS II

>Jerry Pica (scratched out) Room Cleaner GR IV SS I

Jerry Rice.

>FOOD SERVICES SECTION
>

>Mick Davieo Chief Steward GR III SS II

Davies.

>Gene Juss Chief Cook GR IV SSI
>Jim Wavell 1st Cook GR 0 CL I

>Ines Park 2nd Cook Dn SS II HSDC

> (On loan from Office of LRH)

>Chris Reppen Food Preps GR IV SS I HSDC
>Sven Petersen Menu Planner OT II SS II CL III

>Patrice Andreu FCCI Steward S/W SS II

>Tom Ritter Steward CCHs SS II HAS

>{?} Suarez FCCI Steward GR 0 SS II MCSC

Paco.

>Andel Rebbaj Steward DRD

Abdel.

>AB Bob Prior Steward VA SS II CL III
>Konni Frazier Hygiene I/C GR IV SS II
>Ralph Hilton Steward OT III SS I

Hi, Ralph!

>Pat Broeker Dishwasher OT VII SS II HDG

Pictured here: http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm

>Kevin Campbell Dishwasher Obj SS II HAS

>BUILDING & GROUNDS SERVICE SECTION
>

>Lt. Karl Rosenkranz Bldgs & Grounds Ser{?} OT VI SS II CLIV

>Sheldon Mowsell {?} Bldgs & Ground GR 0X SS II HCSC

Mousell?

>Galen Fromer {?} HCR GR 3X SS
>II HDC
>David Gillham Chief Electrician VA SS0 I HDC

Gwillim.

>MOTOR POOL SECTION
>
>Msm Warwick Allcock Motor Pool I/C OT IIIX SS II HDG
>Wayne Marple Ext Comm Driver (ON MISSION)

I first met Wayne around 1977 at ASHO. He was the missionaire in
charge of FMO 1674 and had Jack Dirmann as one of his assistants.

>Bert Rossouw Driver OT III SS II HSDC
>Tom DuFour Mechanic/Driver GR IVX SS II HQS

>COMMODORE'S MESSENGERS
>
>Ens Terri Armstrong CO CMO VA SS II PRD

Pictured here: http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm

>David Rossouw Sect 2 I/C VA SS II

>Rachel Hall Coll Off DN CC SS II Vol 0

>W/O Diana Reisdorf S/C CMO GR IVX SS II

Pictured here: http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm

>W/O Clarisse Barnett Tres Sec GR IV SS II

Pictured here: http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm

>Karen Filipi Qual Sec GR3 Exp ARCSW SS II
>Trudy Broeker HAS CMO VA SS II

Pictured here: http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm

>Ens Janis Gillham Dir I&R/MAA VA DRDX SS II PRD

Pictured here: http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm

>Ens Claire Nauerer Sect 3 I/C OT VII SS III CL III

Mauerer.

>W/O Jill Goodman Tech Sec OT VII SS II CL IV

Pictured here: http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm

>Ens Anne Rush Chief Officer SHO VA SS II PRD

Pictured here: http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm

> Albert Div 4 Expeditor OT V SS II PRD

Jo Albert.

>Page 3
>
>NAME POST CASE & TRAINING LEVEL
>
>CADETS
>

>Lisa Caetano Dir Pers SS II Inv Tech

>Julie Caetano CO Comm Obj SS II

Had a hand in writing the FO "2-D Rules".

>Lois Jory Div 2 Sec GR IIIX SS II PRD

>INV TECH
>Valerie Schoner Dir Comm GR IV SS I

Schomer.

>Tanja Burden Dist Sec DRD SS III HAS

Tonja.

>Marc Yager OIC I/C GR IV SS III
>Michelle Barnett LRH Comm DRD ARC SW SS II
>Barbara Dutton D/Treas Sec DRD SS III INV TECH PRD
>

>PSO

PSO = Photo Shoot Org.

>AB Karen Rossouw Uniform Maint. GR IV SS II
>Rick Siegel Aud PSO VA XDN CLIV SS II

>Ron Mitcheson Costumes Asst OT VII SS II CL IV

>Alan Vos Costumes I/C OO PSO GR IVX SS III HQS

Pictured here: http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm

>Jordon Saxton Set Contr. GR 0 XDN SS II HQS

Gordon.

>Janet Thompson Make up GR IV SS II CL IV

>Pam Teggatz Small Props VA SS II
>Don Rowley LRH Comm PSO OT VI SS IV CL VIII
>

>GUARDIANS OFFICE
>

>Lt. Nikki Merwin CS-G Comm OT VI S II HDG

>Rosemary Broderick GS-G Transcriber GR 0 SS II DSEC HDG

Presumably Bill's wife.

>Lola Rossouw AG/AGF OT3 SS II M1 HSDC CL VI

>Virginia Cartmell AG I GR IX SS II

>Phillip Park Legal DRD SS II Level 0

>Lt. Vicki Livingston LRH Accts OT 3 OEC HDC CL I

She was CS-3 (finance aide).

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

>Anne Burgess AG Legal OT IIIX CL 0
>Janice Mead ON Msn assisting OT III SS II
> AG Legal
>

>HCO DIVISION ONE
>
>Msm Sam Licciardi HAS OT VII FEBC OEC HSDC

>PO Marion Whitcher Dir Personnel GR IVX Gr I PRD DRD SSIV DSEC

>Chuck Adams Ext Comm Chief GR I SSII

I was aquainted with Chuck when he was in the Sea Org in PAC
and married to Bella.

>Clint Bezeau D/Ext Comm Chf Obj SS I
> Frt/Transport
>Wayne Portice Mail In/Out DN ARCSW DRD SS II

>Mike Rinder Telex Op Integ Proc. SS II
>Cheryle Chopping Receptionist VA SS II HDA CL III

Cheryl.

>Terry Slade Dir I and R GR IV SS II
>Don Jennings D/Dir I and R OT V HEJSC OEC CLVI

HESJC = Hubbard Ethics and Justice Specialist.

>John McGinley Hatting Off(Part time) OT VII SNR OEC

>Bob Visk Recruit Msnre DRD SS I HQS
>Lynn Visk Recruit Msnre OT VII SS I HDG
>

>EXPEDITOR POOL
>
>Nick Stark Expeditor/TTC GR IVX SS I STD HAT

>Bonnie Gerda Expediting Div II Life Repair HSDC
>Polly Lewis Expediting in Mimeo ARCSW
>
>DISSEM DIV TWO
>
>Lt. Cmdr Robin Roos Dissem Sec SS II OT VII

Otto Roos' wife. She also held the post of Dissem. Aide (CS-2).

>CPO Roy McMurray Dir Promo VA SS II

>WO Sue Rebbaj Dir Reg VA SS II HDG

>David Richards Sr. Body Reg (on msn) VA SS II
>Ens. Dave Foster Body Reg OT III OEC CL IV

Was he married to Harriet Foster? Was he married to Nancy Foster?

>PO Hugh Harrison FSC Int (on msn) OT III SS II DSE

Was later Deputy CS-3 for Production.

>Mary Ziff Letter Reg VA SS II

David's wife.

>PO Gabi Lim Letter Reg LR, SS II
>CPO Brian Charlton ASR XIIX OEC HDA

ASR = Advanced Scheduling Registrar.

>Bob Howson CF I/C GR IV SSI

Central Files In Charge.

>Jorge Pedroza CF Asst SS II HSDC

>Peter Vogeding Addresso VA SS II

Voegeding. Address Officer.

>ADVANCE UNIT
>
>Ens. David Ziff Advance Editor OT VII OEC FEBC CL VI
>W/O Annie McGinley Typesetter OT IIIX OEC SRN OEC HSDC
>Jeff Hawkins Makeup/Design VA FEBC

Later was posted in Estates.

>TREASURY DIVISION THREE
>
>Msm Louise Shekter Treas Sec VA SS III

Another CS-3. Aka Louise Quiron.

>Bill Ryan D/Treas Sec
>Linda Vogeding Dir Income OT IIIX SS II PRD

Voegeding.

>Arlene Richards Cashier (on msn)
>David Portice Coll Off Exp SW OEC
>W/O Peter Gillham Dir Disbursements OT IIIX SS III PRD MCSC

By the time I met him, he was out of the Sea Org and had his
vitamin store on Fountain Avenue, capitalizing off of the staff
and public at Cedars.

>HDA
>Marge Clark Statements/Billings VA SSII

Margo.

>Gary Pollack Accts Letter Reg SW SS II

>George Beasley Purchaser GR IV SS II HDG CLIV PROV

>Steve Cartmell Dir RAM/Payroll GR I HSDC
>Homer Schomer Treas Pjt OT I OEC CL III
>Andy Yarrow Food Purchaser
>

>DIVISION FOUR
>

>CPO John Ausley Tech SEC OT VII SS II CLI

>Msm Annabelle {???} Tech O/O GR IV SS III HDG

Ryan.

>Msm Sammy Ferriera DTS VA SS II

Sandy.

>Foster Tompkins Call In Officer On Msn

He was in INCOMM by 1982, at least.

>Msm Kenny Camplerean Tech Page GR IV SS II HSDC

Campleman.

>PO Maxine Cochrane D of T GR VI SS II HSDC

>Craig Ferriera Admin Courses Super GR IV SS II TR CRS SUP

One of the Apollo Stars.

>Al Lamberti Tech Crses Super
>Chuck Murray Tech Courses Super GR V OEC HDC
>Charlie Rush Admin Course Super GR IVX SS II HDA

Another Apollo Star.

>Vinay Agawalla Admin Word Clearer HCI MI OBJ SS II W/C

Agarwalla.

>Ens Des Popham Tech Word Clearer HCI OEC CL 0
>Russ Barragan Course Admin DN SS II

>John Hansen D of P OT VI SS II XDN
>AUD
>Elena Rosenkranz HGC Admin SS II HAS
>Eric Johnson Folder Admin M1 SS II CL IV
>Rich Cohen Cadet Tutor/HGC AUD. Clear, SS II CL IV DN
>Msm Grace Campleman FESer OT VII SS III CL V

>Glen Samuels(scratched out) T/FESer OT VII CL IV SS II

Glenn.

>Maude Dorr FESer (when msn complete)

>Bridget Marple T/FESer OT IIIX SS II Clear
>Meredith Thomas FESer OT IIIX SS II CL VIII

>AUDITORS
>
>SECTION A
>
>Msm Karen De La Carriere OT 7 SSII CL XII

One of Heber Jentzsch's ex-wives.

>Lt. Quentin Hubbard OT 7 OEC CL XII
>W/O Alex Gerber OT 7 OEC CL XII

>Msm Linda Shafran OT 3 SS II CL VI XDN

Shafron.
http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=ron%20shafron&as_oq=linda%20ron&safe=off&ie=ISO-8859-1&as_ugroup=alt.religion.scientology&lr=&num=20&hl=en

>John Eastment OT 3X OEC DSEC CL XII
>

>SECTION B
>
>PO Penny Murrary OT 3 SS II CL IV XDN

Murray.

>Jed Goldberg SS II CL IV HGDS

>PO Maria Jose Srpangers OT 3X HDC

Sprangers.

>PO Sylvia Race OT 4 SSII CL IV MCSC
>

>SECTION C
>

>Lynne Fontaine GR VA SS II CL IV XDN
>Glenn Samuels
>Al Lamberti Tech Course Sup GR IVX SS II CL VI

>PO Janice Saxton OT III OEC CL IV
>

>SECTION D
>

>Richard Kennedy OT 7 SS II CL IV
>Msm Mark Shekter GR I SS I HDC

>Andrea Lewis OT 3X SS II CL 8

>PO Jan Morris SS II CL IV
>Jeff Johnson DRD SS II CL IV
>Denise McGahee OT 3 SS II VOL O CL IV HDC

>Amos Jessup TTC
>

>CASE SUPERVISORS
>

>Lt. David Mayo Snr C/S OT 7 OEC CL XII

>W/O Robin Lindell Solo/Grades CS OT 3 SS II ClII C/S CL 8 AUD

>Msm Russ Meadows XDN/DN CS OT 3 SS VI CL XII

Another Apollo Star. Declared "SP".

>Msn Paulette Ausley CS IT OT 7 SS II CL XII

The "head on a pike" for the List One R/S era.

>W/O Merrill Mayo CS IT OT 3 OEC CL XII
>Ron Norton CS IT ARCSW EXP CL IV SS II
>Ens Ron Shafran CS IT OT 7 OEC CL XII

Shafron.
http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=ron%20shafron&as_oq=linda%20ron&safe=off&ie=ISO-8859-1&as_ugroup=alt.religion.scientology&lr=&num=20&hl=en

>Msm Sheryl Licciardi CS IT OT 2 SS II CL IV HGDS
>

>TTC

TTC = Technical Training Corps.

>Geri Lee LR SS II HSDC
>Bill Lee LR SS II HSDC
>Evan Hunt LR SS II HSDC
>Jere Lull ARCSW SS II PRD CL IV
>Jim Orloff LR SS II CL IV PROV. DN

>Cass Crom {?} GR IV SS II DN CL 0
>Gregg Harrison or Morrison DRD LR SS II
>Leo Johnson HSDC GR I SS II CL I
>Glenn Poole GR 0 SS II CL IV PROV

>Steve Irwin LR SS II HSDC

>Lieke Halders LR DRD SSII

>Peggy Eastment Adv Crses Dir OT 3 SS II CL III

>HDG
>

>DIVISION FIVE
>
>W/O Judy Thiery Qual Sec OT 7 SS IV
>CLVIII

>Emily Becker Dir Val/Examiner OT 7 SS II CL III
>Murray Chapping Review Auditor OT 7 SS II CL VI CL
>VII

Chopping.

>PO Het Saunderson DPE/MO (On loan from GR IV SS II CL O

> Office of LRH)
>Lt Cmdr Brian Livingston Interne Super OT V OEC CL XII

>Lt Jeff Walker Tech Cramming OT 3 CLASS XII SS II

>Scott Stratman Word Clearer GR IV SS II
>

>DIVISION SIX
>
>CPO John A Aosel {?} Dist Sec R6EW SS II HDG

Axel.

>T'Shura Beasley Dir Clearing OT II SSII CL II
>Fred Harris Tours on tour
>Mike McGahee Tours ARCSW SS II

>Jim Diana Tours DRD SS II WCers Crs
>

> PO Marion Witcher

Whitcher.

> for
> HAS BASE

Sam Licciardi.

> for
> SUPERCARGO BASE

Hana Eltringham.

> Approved by
> LRH COMM BASE

Rick Merwin.

> for the
> BOARD OF DIRECTORS
> of the
> CHURCHES OF SCIENTOLOGY
>
>BDSC:RM:HE:SL:MW:yp:at

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca

Ed

Jul 18, 2003, 8:50:41 PM7/18/03
A few more....
Ed

Yes, as I recall one of their duties was to sort out issue
types so that the pure LRH HCOBs and PLs went on white paper and the
not written by LRH ones became the Board Technical Bulletins (BTBs)
and Board Policy Letters (BPLs) which our former colleague "CL" loved
to rant about.

Maude Dorr, later Maude Castillo, was part of David Mayo's AAC in the
mid-80s.

Earlier he was an FEBC and ED of NY Org Foundation. He died a
few years ago.

> >Bert Rossouw Driver OT III SS II HSDC
> >Tom DuFour Mechanic/Driver GR IVX SS II HQS
> >

> >COMMODORE'S MESSENGERS

[snip...]

> >GUARDIANS OFFICE

[snip]

> >TREASURY DIVISION THREE
> >
> >Msm Louise Shekter Treas Sec VA SS III
>
> Another CS-3. Aka Louise Quiron.
>
> >Bill Ryan D/Treas Sec
> >Linda Vogeding Dir Income OT IIIX SS II PRD
>
> Voegeding.
>
> >Arlene Richards Cashier (on msn)
> >David Portice Coll Off Exp SW OEC
> >W/O Peter Gillham Dir Disbursements OT IIIX SS III PRD MCSC
>
> By the time I met him, he was out of the Sea Org and had his
> vitamin store on Fountain Avenue, capitalizing off of the staff
> and public at Cedars.
>
> >HDA
> >Marge Clark Statements/Billings VA SSII
>
> Margo.
>
> >Gary Pollack Accts Letter Reg SW SS II
> >George Beasley Purchaser GR IV SS II HDG CLIV PROV

He has been out for many years.

> >Steve Cartmell Dir RAM/Payroll GR I HSDC
> >Homer Schomer Treas Pjt OT I OEC CL III
> >Andy Yarrow Food Purchaser
> >

> >DIVISION FOUR
> >
> >CPO John Ausley Tech SEC OT VII SS II CLI
> >Msm Annabelle {???} Tech O/O GR IV SS III HDG
>
> Ryan.
>
> >Msm Sammy Ferriera DTS VA SS II

Ferreira; misspelled on both her and Craig.

> Sandy.
>
> >Foster Tompkins Call In Officer On Msn
>
> He was in INCOMM by 1982, at least.
>
> >Msm Kenny Camplerean Tech Page GR IV SS II HSDC
>
> Campleman.
>
> >PO Maxine Cochrane D of T GR VI SS II HSDC
> >Craig Ferriera Admin Courses Super GR IV SS II TR CRS SUP
>
> One of the Apollo Stars.
>
> >Al Lamberti Tech Crses Super
> >Chuck Murray Tech Courses Super GR V OEC HDC
> >Charlie Rush Admin Course Super GR IVX SS II HDA
>
> Another Apollo Star.
>
> >Vinay Agawalla Admin Word Clearer HCI MI OBJ SS II W/C
>
> Agarwalla.

Agarwala with one "l".

> >Ens Des Popham Tech Word Clearer HCI OEC CL 0
> >Russ Barragan Course Admin DN SS II
> >John Hansen D of P OT VI SS II XDN
> >AUD
> >Elena Rosenkranz HGC Admin SS II HAS
> >Eric Johnson Folder Admin M1 SS II CL IV
> >Rich Cohen Cadet Tutor/HGC AUD. Clear, SS II CL IV DN
> >Msm Grace Campleman FESer OT VII SS III CL V
> >Glen Samuels(scratched out) T/FESer OT VII CL IV SS II
>
> Glenn.
>
> >Maude Dorr FESer (when msn complete)
> >Bridget Marple T/FESer OT IIIX SS II Clear
> >Meredith Thomas FESer OT IIIX SS II CL VIII
> >
> >AUDITORS
> >
> >SECTION A
> >
> >Msm Karen De La Carriere OT 7 SSII CL XII
>
> One of Heber Jentzsch's ex-wives.
>
> >Lt. Quentin Hubbard OT 7 OEC CL XII
> >W/O Alex Gerber OT 7 OEC CL XII
> >Msm Linda Shafran OT 3 SS II CL VI XDN
>
> Shafron.

I'll bet you 10-1 it's Shafran.

[snip]

> >CASE SUPERVISORS
> >

> >Lt. David Mayo Snr C/S OT 7 OEC CL XII
> >W/O Robin Lindell Solo/Grades CS OT 3 SS II ClII C/S CL 8 AUD
> >Msm Russ Meadows XDN/DN CS OT 3 SS VI CL XII
>
> Another Apollo Star. Declared "SP".

Affiliated with David Mayo's AAC in the mid-80s.

> >Msn Paulette Ausley CS IT OT 7 SS II CL XII
>
> The "head on a pike" for the List One R/S era.
>
> >W/O Merrill Mayo CS IT OT 3 OEC CL XII
> >Ron Norton CS IT ARCSW EXP CL IV SS II
> >Ens Ron Shafran CS IT OT 7 OEC CL XII
>
> Shafron.

10-1 it's Shafran.

> http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=ron%20shafron&as_oq=linda%20ron&safe=off&ie=ISO-8859-1&as_ugroup=alt.religion.scientology&lr=&num=20&hl=en
>
> >Msm Sheryl Licciardi CS IT OT 2 SS II CL IV HGDS
> >

> >TTC
>
> TTC = Technical Training Corps.

[snip]

> >DIVISION FIVE
> >
> >W/O Judy Thiery Qual Sec OT 7 SS IV >CLVIII

Thierry.

> >Emily Becker Dir Val/Examiner OT 7 SS II CL III

[snip]

> >DIVISION SIX
> >
> >CPO John A Aosel {?} Dist Sec R6EW SS II HDG
>
> Axel.

No, Aczel. Pronouned Axel.

> >T'Shura Beasley Dir Clearing OT II SSII CL II

T'Shura is a Palestinian singer who played a major part in the
Apollo Stars. She once was signed up to play the part of Josephine
Baker in a film that wasn't quite able to happen. She is long since
out.

>Fred Harris Tours on tour
> >Mike McGahee Tours ARCSW SS II
> >Jim Diana Tours DRD SS II WCers Crs
> >

> > PO Marion Witcher
>
> Whitcher.

[snip...]

Cerridwen

Jul 19, 2003, 7:43:46 AM7/19/03
Warrior" <war...@xenu.ca> wrote in message

> In article <YF05YUYF3781...@anonymous.poster>,
> Cerridwen <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> posted:

>> I deliberately omitted the third column entitled "Room Number"
>> as I did not think it was important nor would I have been able to
>> make
>> it all fit on the page
>
> I sure would love to see a scan of this Base Order. The information
> on the room numbers (in instances where men and women with the
> same surname) would be evidence of married couples.

I will try to get you scanned copies of this. :-)

If you'd like to repost it with room numbers and corrections
that would be fine by me.

Cerri

Deomorto

Jul 19, 2003, 8:52:06 AM7/19/03
Well damn I have to throw in my comments too, then.

Ed <met...@aol.com> wrote in message news:<3F1895E1...@aol.com>...

> A few more....
> Ed
>
> Warrior wrote:
> >
> > In article <YF05YUYF3781...@anonymous.poster>,
> > Cerridwen <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> posted:
> > >
> > >I deliberately omitted the third column entitled "Room Number"
> > >as I did not think it was important nor would I have been able to make
> > >it all fit on the page
> >
> > I sure would love to see a scan of this Base Order. The information
> > on the room numbers (in instances where men and women with the
> > same surname) would be evidence of married couples.
> >
> > >My original copy is very difficult to read and I would appreciate any
> > >spelling corrections.
> > >
> > >Cerri
> > >

> > > SEA ORGANIZATION
> > >

> > >BASE PERSONNEL ORDER 1R-2 11 November 1975
> > >

> > > BASE PERSONNEL LIST
> > >

> > >NAME POST CASE & TRAINING LEVELS
> > >

> > >Cmdr Tony Dunleavy Commanding Officer OT VII OEC CL VI
> >
> > Pictured here: http://armstrong.xenu.ca/wedding.htm
> > One of Irene Dirmann's ex-husbands.

and now a public

> > >Cmdr Hanna Eltringham supercagro OT VII OEC CL VIII
> >
> > Hana. Although I've never had the pleasure to meet Hana, I did meet
> > Guy Eltringham years ago.
> >
> > >Ens Gwen North Chief Officer OT III SSII CL VIII
> > >CPO Bonnie Meadows FCCI Prod Off OT IIIx FEBC HDG
> >
> > Russ Meadows' wife?
> >
> > >CPO Mike Rubio FCCI Org Off OT IV OEC FEBC
> >
> > I knew Mike when he was in the Sea Org and married to Barbara
> > Benjamin Rubio. Mike was HCO Area Sec ASHO Day for a brief
> > period. His wife, Barbara, was previously married to Frank
> > Benjamin, ASHO Day registrar. Barbara was the Senior Case
> > Supervisor ASHO Day.
> >
> > >Ann Hollblum FBO

> > >OFFICE OF LRH
> > >
> > >Lt Cmdr Ken Urquhart LRH Pers Comm IIIX, VII S II O-The >(cut off)
> > >Ens Joyce Popham LRH Pers Comm Sec VA SS II HAS
> > >W/O Rick Merwin CS-7 LRH Comm Base IIIX SR OEC CL IV XDN
> >
> > Nikki's wife.

ooh low blow Warrior!!

> > >Msm Ron Strauss Ests Pgm Off USB Est OT VII DSEC HDC HDG
> >
> > Aka "Mr. Ships".
> >
> > >Msm Alethiea Taylor LRH Pers Sec OT II SII
> > >Cliff Von Shura LRH Pers Sec Comm OT IV SS II CL VI
> > >XDN
> > >Pat Brice LRH Comps I/C OT III SS II CL
> > >VII
> > >Ernie Ryan LRH Comps Asst GR VI SS II DN AUD
> > >Andre Clavel LRH Artist GR VI DRDX SS II
> > >CL IV
> >
> > Wasn't he married to that foxy lady, Karen Clavel? I knew Karen
> > when she was Sea Org staff at Pubs Org US, although I never met
> > Andre. I believe Andre drew most of the illustrations in the old
> > (first printing) _Tech. Dictionary_, and he had a hand in the book
> > _The Volunteer Minister's Handbook_.

Oh yeah she most certainly was one of the hottest - she'd be on the
"Babes of the SO" calendar for sure.

Andre's work was another thing entirely - maybe he could have found
employment in the Soviet Bloc..

> > >W/O Arthur Hubbard Asst LRH Artist VA SS II
> >
> > Recently, Lisa Marie Presley mentioned a dark painting which
> > was done by a friend of hers. She said her friend used his own
> > blood for the paint. I have heard from an old friend of Lisa that
> > the painting was done by Arthur.
> >
> > >W/O Bill Broderick T/LRH AV IIIX SS II PRD HED
> >
> > I knew him when he was the Folder Admin. ASHO Day.
> >
> > >Cathy Cariotaki D/CO HU ON MISSION

boy she was arund forever.

ah nettie

> > >Page 2
> > >

> > >NAME POST Case and Training level
> > >
> > >Jim Pettigrew Room Cleaner GR 0 SS II
> > >Jerry Pica (scratched out) Room Cleaner GR IV SS I
> >
> > Jerry Rice.

well he may not have been a good room cleaner but turned out a helluva
receiver (lol)

> > >FOOD SERVICES SECTION
> > >

> > >Mick Davieo Chief Steward GR III SS II
> >
> > Davies.

is he still in? He was married to Missy Davies for a while in what has
to be one of the strangest match-ups of all time. Nice guy.

> > >Gene Juss Chief Cook GR IV SSI

was still a cook, scuse me, chef last I heard

> > >Jim Wavell 1st Cook GR 0 CL I

same as Juss

> > >Ines Park 2nd Cook Dn SS II HSDC
> > > (On loan from Office of LRH)
> > >Chris Reppen Food Preps GR IV SS I HSDC

what relation to Claire?

Jeez Peter has been through a bunch

> > >Arlene Richards Cashier (on msn)
> > >David Portice Coll Off Exp SW OEC
> > >W/O Peter Gillham Dir Disbursements OT IIIX SS III PRD MCSC
> >
> > By the time I met him, he was out of the Sea Org and had his
> > vitamin store on Fountain Avenue, capitalizing off of the staff
> > and public at Cedars.
> >
> > >HDA
> > >Marge Clark Statements/Billings VA SSII
> >
> > Margo.
> >
> > >Gary Pollack Accts Letter Reg SW SS II
> > >George Beasley Purchaser GR IV SS II HDG CLIV PROV
>
> He has been out for many years.
>
> > >Steve Cartmell Dir RAM/Payroll GR I HSDC
> > >Homer Schomer Treas Pjt OT I OEC CL III
> > >Andy Yarrow Food Purchaser
> > >

> > >DIVISION FOUR
> > >
> > >CPO John Ausley Tech SEC OT VII SS II CLI
> > >Msm Annabelle {???} Tech O/O GR IV SS III HDG
> >
> > Ryan.
> >
> > >Msm Sammy Ferriera DTS VA SS II
> >
> Ferreira; misspelled on both her and Craig.
>
> > Sandy.
> >
> > >Foster Tompkins Call In Officer On Msn
> >
> > He was in INCOMM by 1982, at least.

I am not sure what has beome of Foster - he was still at INCOMM in
1986

Ed is right Warrior - its Shafran.

Deomorto

Jul 19, 2003, 9:18:55 AM7/19/03
Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen) wrote in message news:<YF05YUYF3781...@anonymous.poster>...

> I deliberately omitted the third column entitled "Room Number"
> as I did not think it was important nor would I have been able to make
> it all fit on the page
>
> My original copy is very difficult to read and I would appreciate any
> spelling corrections.
>
> Cerri
>

> SEA ORGANIZATION
>

> BASE PERSONNEL ORDER 1R-2 11 November 1975
>

> COMMODORE'S MESSENGERS
>
> Ens Terri Armstrong CO CMO VA SSII PRD
> David Rossouw Sect 2 I/C VA SSII
> Rachel Hall Coll Off DN CC SSII Vol 0
> W/O Diana Reisdorf S/C CMO GR IVX SSII

Dede Reisdorf who got the chop as CO CMO Int from DM

> W/O Clarisse Barnett Tres Sec GR IV SSII
> Karen Filipi Qual Sec GR3 Exp ARCSW SSII
> Trudy Broeker HAS CMO VA SSII
> Ens Janis Gillham Dir I&R/MAA VA DRDX SSII PRD
> Ens Claire Nauerer Sect 3 I/C OTVII SSIII CL III
> W/O Jill Goodman Tech Sec OTVII SSII CL IV
> Ens Anne Rush Chief Officer SHO VA SSII PRD
> Albert Div 4 Expeditor OT V SSII PRD
>

> NAME POST CASE & TRAINING LEVEL
>
> CADETS
>
> Lisa Caetano Dir Pers SSII Inv Tech
> Julie Caetano CO Comm Obj SSII
> Lois Jory Div 2 Sec GR IIIX SSII PRD INV
> TECH
> Valerie Schoner Dir Comm GR IV SSI
> Tanja Burden Dist Sec DRD SSIII HAS
> Marc Yager OIC I/C GR IV SS III

Li'l Marc now all growed up

> Michelle Barnett LRH Comm DRD ARCSW SSII
> Barbara Dutton D/Treas Sec DRD SSIII INV TECH PRD
>

> HCO DIVISION ONE

> Msm Sam Licciardi HAS OT VII FEBC OEC HSDC

went on to bigger and better things like DMs sister..

> PO Marion Whitcher Dir Personnel GRIVX Gr1 PRD DRD SSIV

Maz - one of the nicest people around, she and Karl left the SO
sometime in the 80's I heard that, for a while, she and Suzette were
neighbors. Just after this issue she moved to AVU

> Mike Rinder Telex Op Intetg PRoc. SSII

So Mike had just been sec checked..

> John McGinley Hatting Off(Part time) OT VII SNR OEC

didn't he become D/Pers Comm?

> DISSEM DIV TWO
>
> Lt. Cmdr Robin Roos Dissem Sec SS II OT VII
> CPO Roy McMurray Dir Promo VA SSII
> WO Sue Rebbaj Dir Reg VA SSII HDG

Later to be Diana's communicator

> David Richards Sr. Body Reg (on msn) VA SSII

wasn't he in Boston at that time along with Gleeson and Sibirsky?

> Peter Vogeding Addresso VA SSII

responsible for giving several ladies a really bad last name -
Voegeding

> ADVANCE UNIT
>
> Ens. David Ziff Advance Editor OT VII OEC FEBC CL VI
> W/O Annie McGinley Typesetter OT IIIX OEC SRN OEC
> HSDC
> Jeff Hawkins Makeup/Design VA FEBC

Jeez Jeff has been around forever - anyone know what he is doing now?

> BDSC:RM:HE:SL:MW:yp:at

ah yes - back in the day real people used to sign the issues.

Monica Pignotti

Jul 19, 2003, 8:15:40 PM7/19/03
Warrior <war...@xenu.ca> wrote in message news:<bf9u3...@drn.newsguy.com>...

<snip>

> >Ens Gwen North Chief Officer OT III SSII CL VIII
> >CPO Bonnie Meadows FCCI Prod Off OT IIIx FEBC HDG
>
> Russ Meadows' wife?

Yes. She and Russ left the SO one year later, in 1976.

> >W/O Loy Young CO Ests/CO LRH PSO OT VII SR OEC CLX XDN
>
> Toby Young? Does this actually say "PSO" (Photo Shoot Org) or "FSO"?

No, this is someone else. Loy's maiden name was Loy Combs.

> >Michelle Barnett LRH Comm DRD ARC SW SS II

Isn't this the Michelle who is now DM's wife?

> >PO Maria Jose Srpangers OT 3X HDC
>
> Sprangers.

She also left in 1976.

> >Msm Russ Meadows XDN/DN CS OT 3 SS VI CL XII
>
> Another Apollo Star. Declared "SP".

Yes, he and his wife left shortly after this in 1976.

> >Msn Paulette Ausley CS IT OT 7 SS II CL XII
>
> The "head on a pike" for the List One R/S era.

Do you know what ever happened to her. Is she out? I knew her quite
well on the Apollo.

> >Lieke Halders LR DRD SSII

She was one of my best friends on the Apollo. Has anyone heard from
her or know what she's doing today? Is she out?

> >W/O Judy Thiery Qual Sec OT 7 SS IV

Chairman of my Comm Ev. I heard she left the SO. She was the one who
inspired the title of my Scn account *My Nine Lives in Scientology*
because she told me in the Comm Ev that my "nine lives" were just
about up. She and I had MAJOR personality clashes. She was probably
the archetype of the SO good girl and I the SO bad girl who was always
in trouble.

> >Lt Cmdr Brian Livingston Interne Super OT V OEC CL XII

I heard he was out. He once got so angry with me that he said I'd be
going back to my org (AOLA) in a hearse.

I knew many of these people. Do we have any idea what about what
percentage of these people have now left the SO and the CofS? I
counted quite a few who I know are out. I'll bet it's more than half.

I was on Flag during that time, but my name didn't appear on this list
because I was there as an "intern" from AOLA and never officially
considered crew, although I did one hell of a lot of work as crew.

Monica

Monica Pignotti

Jul 19, 2003, 8:20:39 PM7/19/03
Ed <met...@aol.com> wrote in message news:<3F1895E1...@aol.com>...

<snip>

> > >Msm Linda Shafran OT 3 SS II CL VI XDN
> >
> > Shafron.
>
> I'll bet you 10-1 it's Shafran.

I think you're right, Ed. I recall it the spelling as Shafran as well
and I knew them on the Apollo. It looks like the name was spelled
incorrectly on ARS.

Monica

Ed

Jul 19, 2003, 9:41:08 PM7/19/03

Monica Pignotti wrote:

> Warrior <war...@xenu.ca> wrote in message news:<bf9u3...@drn.newsguy.com>...
>
> <snip>
> >
> > >Ens Gwen North Chief Officer OT III SSII CL VIII

She had an independent practice going in Miami after the split
in the early '80s.

> > >CPO Bonnie Meadows FCCI Prod Off OT IIIx FEBC HDG
> >
> > Russ Meadows' wife?
>
> Yes. She and Russ left the SO one year later, in 1976.
>
> > >W/O Loy Young CO Ests/CO LRH PSO OT VII SR OEC CLX XDN
> >
> > Toby Young? Does this actually say "PSO" (Photo Shoot Org) or "FSO"?
>
> No, this is someone else. Loy's maiden name was Loy Combs.
>
> > >Michelle Barnett LRH Comm DRD ARC SW SS II
>
> Isn't this the Michelle who is now DM's wife?
>
> > >PO Maria Jose Srpangers OT 3X HDC
> >
> > Sprangers.
>
> She also left in 1976.
>
> > >Msm Russ Meadows XDN/DN CS OT 3 SS VI CL XII
> >
> > Another Apollo Star. Declared "SP".
>
> Yes, he and his wife left shortly after this in 1976.
>
> > >Msn Paulette Ausley CS IT OT 7 SS II CL XII
> >
> > The "head on a pike" for the List One R/S era.
>
> Do you know what ever happened to her. Is she out? I knew her quite
> well on the Apollo.
>
> > >Lieke Halders LR DRD SSII
>
> She was one of my best friends on the Apollo. Has anyone heard from
> her or know what she's doing today? Is she out?

I remember her before she went to Flag, a very sweet Dutch
girl. I think she was way too smart and well educated to be compatible
long term with the SO.

> > >W/O Judy Thiery Qual Sec OT 7 SS IV
>
> Chairman of my Comm Ev. I heard she left the SO. She was the one who
> inspired the title of my Scn account *My Nine Lives in Scientology*
> because she told me in the Comm Ev that my "nine lives" were just
> about up. She and I had MAJOR personality clashes. She was probably
> the archetype of the SO good girl and I the SO bad girl who was always
> in trouble.

She and Merle Goodman (later Merle Spence) were the two Class
VIIIs on the Athena in 1973. I remember Judy Thierry referring to me
as being "complex". I'm glad they had the good sense to route me out
of Product Zero with a program :)

> > >Lt Cmdr Brian Livingston Interne Super OT V OEC CL XII
>
> I heard he was out. He once got so angry with me that he said I'd be
> going back to my org (AOLA) in a hearse.
>
> I knew many of these people. Do we have any idea what about what
> percentage of these people have now left the SO and the CofS? I
> counted quite a few who I know are out. I'll bet it's more than half.
>
> I was on Flag during that time, but my name didn't appear on this list
> because I was there as an "intern" from AOLA and never officially
> considered crew, although I did one hell of a lot of work as crew.
>
> Monica

I hope someone might be inspired to go through the whole list
and compile who is known to be out and so on.

Ed

Monica Pignotti

Jul 20, 2003, 11:31:52 AM7/20/03
Ed <met...@aol.com> wrote in message news:<3F19F334...@aol.com>...

> > She was one of my best friends on the Apollo. Has anyone heard from
> > her or know what she's doing today? Is she out?
>
> I remember her before she went to Flag, a very sweet Dutch
> girl. I think she was way too smart and well educated to be compatible
> long term with the SO.

Yes, that's her. She's from The Netherlands and got sent to Flag
because she did a record number of well done auditing hours at the
Amsterdam Org. She's very smart and a very hard worker, which of
course made her a prime target for SO recruiters. I do agree that
she's not compatible with the non-thinking SO style requiring
unquestioning obedience and some of that was beginning to show when I
knew her. She, Karen de la Carriere and I were roomates for awhile
when we first moved to the Ft. Harrison and conditions were still
relatively decent for SO members (only 3 to a room). I hope she's out
and getting on with her life.

> I hope someone might be inspired to go through the whole list
> and compile who is known to be out and so on.

Yes, I'll bet that a large percentage are out. Since no one person
will know about everyone on the list, maybe each of us who have any
knowledge of any of these people should go through the list and name
the people we know are out. If we combined all of our reports, we
might be able to get some idea of how many are actually out. I'd be
willing to do that.

Monica

Monica Pignotti

Jul 20, 2003, 12:01:39 PM7/20/03
Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen) wrote in message news:<YF05YUYF3781...@anonymous.poster>...
> I deliberately omitted the third column entitled "Room Number"
> as I did not think it was important nor would I have been able to make
> it all fit on the page
>
> My original copy is very difficult to read and I would appreciate any
> spelling corrections.

Thanks for posting this. Below are the names of the people who I know
are out of the CofS. It would be a good idea if others who were
around then could also go thorough the list and add names, as I'm sure
there are others I don't know about. Perhaps we could get some idea
of what percentage have left.

> cmdr Hanna Eltringham supercagro OT VII OEC CL VIII

Now Hana Whitfield, definitely out!

> Ens Gwen North Chief Officer OT III SSII CL VIII

Out

> CPO Bonnie Meadows FCCI Prod Off OT IIIx FEBC HDG

Out. Left with her husband in 1976, according to a letter I received
from Quentin.

> Lt Cmdr Ken Urquhart LRH Pers Comm IIIX, VII SII O-The

Definitely out. I've seen him since.

> Pat Brice LRH Comps I/C OT III SSII CL VII

I believe she's out, but I'm not sure.

> Cathy Cariotaki D/CO HU ON MISSION

Out.

> Ralph Hilton Steward OT III SSI

We know for sure he's out!

> Pat Broeker Dishwasher OT VII SSII HDG

Out.

> Wayne Marple Ext Comm Driver ( ON MISSION)

Out -- died, but left before his death.

> W/O Diana Reisdorf S/C CMO GR IVX SSII

Out. Was active in Mayo's AAC in the 80s. I read a story on her with
her picture, showing her very happy with her new life.

> W/O Jill Goodman Tech Sec OTVII SSII CL IV

Out. Was interviewed for BFM.

> Valerie Schoner Dir Comm GR IV SSI

This should be Schomer, Homer Schomer's daughter. I know he's out and
hopefully she left with him, although this is not always the case with
SO offspring.

> Tanja Burden Dist Sec DRD SSIII HAS

Should be Tonja. She's out and wrote quite an affidavit about her
experiences escaping from the RPF.

> Don Rowley LRH Comm PSO OT VI SSIV CLVIII

I heard he was out, but I'm not completely sure.

> W/O Gerry Armstrong Dir Br I GR IV

Definitely out!

> Homer Schomer Treas Pjt OT I OEC CL III

He's out.

> CPO John Ausley Tech SEC OT VII SSII CLI

Out, was interviewed for *LRH: Messiah or Madman*.

> Lt. Quentin Hubbard OT 7 OEC CL XII

I believe he was on his way out at the time of his death in 1976.

> W/O Alex Gerber OT 7 OEC CL XII

Out, I believe. His former wife, Lisa Gerber (Zanda) who is not on
this list but was also at the Ft. Harrison, left Clearwater in 1976
(according to a report I received from Quentin) but someone else told
me that she got recruited back in later, so I don't know her current
status.

> PO Maria Jose Srpangers OT 3X HDC
> PO Sylvia Race OT 4 SSII CL IV MCSC

Both left in 1976, according to a letter I received from Quentin.

> Denise McGahee OT 3 SSII VOL O CL IV

I heard she was out. Her name came up in an old Freezone publication.

> Lt. David Mayo Snr C/S OT 7 OEC CL XII

Most definitely out!

> Msm Russ Meadows XDN/DN CS OT 3 SSVI CL XII

Out, left in 1976.

> Msn Paulette Ausley CS IT OT 7 SSII CL XII

Out.

> W/O Merrill Mayo CS IT OT 3 OEC CL XII

David Mayo's then wife. Left at the same time he did.

> W/O Judy Thiery Qual Sec OT 7 SSIV CLVIII

I heard she was out.

> Lt Cmdr Brian Livingston Interne Super OT V OEC CL XII

Out.

> Lt Jeff Walker Tech Cramming OT 3, CLASS XII SSII

Out.

> T'Shura Beasley Dir Clearing OT II SSII CL II

Out. She's a great singer and was far too talented to be there for
long. She performed on the Apollo with her own group and unlike the
other two groups (The Apollo Stars and The Marinaros), she was really
good. Also, a genuinely nice person.

There are a lot of people on this list who I knew well, who's status I
don't know about, so if anyone has names to add for who's out, please
do so.

There are names missing from this list, such as Julie (the woman who
later married David Mayo), Lisa Zanda, and Tom Rodriguez (one of the
Apollo Stars). I'm sure there were others, as there were around 400
people who were on Flag and this list is shorter than that. I think
it's because there were some people who were left behind on the Apollo
to get it ready for the move and not everyone had yet arrived in CW on
the date this list had issued.

Monica

Warrior

Jul 20, 2003, 9:48:30 PM7/20/03
In article <YF05YUYF3781...@anonymous.poster>,
Cerridwen <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote:

<snip all but this>

> SEA ORGANIZATION
>

>BASE PERSONNEL ORDER 1R-2 11 November 1975
>

> BASE PERSONNEL LIST
>

>Page 3
>
>NAME POST CASE & TRAINING LEVEL
>
>CADETS
>
>Lisa Caetano Dir Pers SSII Inv Tech
>Julie Caetano CO Comm Obj SSII

Julie had a hand in writing FO 3739 "2-D Rules":
http://users.bigpond.com/jormungand/archive/fo/fo3739.htm

Warrior

Jul 20, 2003, 10:32:31 PM7/20/03
In article <cde9ed89.03071...@posting.google.com>,
deom...@my-deja.com wrote:

>Ed wrote in message news:<3F1895E1...@aol.com>:

>> Warrior wrote:

<snip all but this:>

>> > Nikki's wife.

>ooh low blow Warrior!!

:)

>> > Shafron.

>Ed is right Warrior - its Shafran.

Okay. I guess the issue I have spells it wrong, then.

Monica Pignotti

Jul 21, 2003, 10:34:38 AM7/21/03
Warrior <war...@xenu.ca> wrote in message news:<bffjb...@drn.newsguy.com>...<snip>
> >Ed is right Warrior - its Shafran.
>
> Okay. I guess the issue I have spells it wrong, then.

Yep. I audited under Ron Shafran as C/S and I can still visualize his
distinctive large rounded handwriting with his signature on his C/Ses.

Monica