Where art thou, oh OCMB?

Quaoar

Nov 13, 2006, 6:52:35 PM11/13/06
So, I've been checking OCMB at least once a day, and it fails to load on
my browsers. www.xenu.net currently has the late October notice that
OCMB could be unavailable around November 1. Yet, it is sad and
distressing to me that OCMB is still unavailable on November 13.

So, Andreas (or anyone else who has a clue), where art thou, oh OCMB?

Fred Durks

Nov 13, 2006, 8:26:32 PM11/13/06

Yeah, I can't handle ARS anymore :(

WATCH - Scientology Deaths - The Jeremy Perkins story - on CBS 48 hours
http://www.scientomogy.com/jeremy_perkins.php

WATCH - 'The Bridge' - The movie the "church" of Scientology does not
want you to see
http://www.scientomogy.com/the_bridge.php

WATCH - The South Park Scientology episode - nominated for an Emmy
http://www.scientomogy.com/south_park_emmy.php

Kilia

Nov 13, 2006, 8:41:57 PM11/13/06

Fred Durks wrote:
> Quaoar wrote:
> > So, I've been checking OCMB at least once a day, and it fails to load on
> > my browsers. www.xenu.net currently has the late October notice that
> > OCMB could be unavailable around November 1. Yet, it is sad and
> > distressing to me that OCMB is still unavailable on November 13.
> >
> > So, Andreas (or anyone else who has a clue), where art thou, oh OCMB?

> Yeah, I can't handle ARS anymore :(

I'm with you, Fred....however this is the only place to touch base with
our OCMB members now.

I sure wish we knew why it is taking so long for Andreas to put the
board back up. Each day offline seems like a punishment.

Fred Durks

Nov 13, 2006, 9:01:56 PM11/13/06

I have a board. I only post there for incoming links for SEO and stuff
but scientologists and other people post there once in a while. So,
please feel free to post away if you would like

http://p069.ezboard.com/bstopscientology

Message has been deleted

Pts 2

Nov 13, 2006, 11:14:15 PM11/13/06
Like any $cn related issues behind the scenes, it's probably
complicated, complex, and esoteric.

However, given Andreas' sincerity, zeal,
dedication, and integrity, patience is the best medicine and virtue at
this point.

I'm sure OSA and some other "I hate pink fuzzy slippers" types, are
jumping for joy and taking "wins" that OCMB is still dark and down.

Tom
---------------
www.thebridgemovie.net

Iggy

Nov 14, 2006, 12:10:45 AM11/14/06

"Pts 2" <pt...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Like any $cn related issues behind the scenes, it's probably
> complicated, complex, and esoteric.
>
> However, given Andreas' sincerity, zeal,
> dedication, and integrity, patience is the best medicine and virtue at
> this point.
>
> I'm sure OSA and some other "I hate pink fuzzy slippers" types, are
> jumping for joy and taking "wins" that OCMB is still dark and down.

After all the recent ass-whoopings they've taken over the past few years,
that would be just one more mistake to add to the list.

> Tom
> ---------------
> www.thebridgemovie.net

Magoo

Nov 14, 2006, 12:12:43 AM11/14/06

"Pts 2" <pt...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Like any $cn related issues behind the scenes, it's probably
> complicated, complex, and esoteric.
>
> However, given Andreas' sincerity, zeal,
> dedication, and integrity, patience is the best medicine and virtue at
> this point.
>
> I'm sure OSA and some other "I hate pink fuzzy slippers" types, are
> jumping for joy and taking "wins" that OCMB is still dark and down.

When anything is getting a re-vamp...I don't consider it
"Dark and down".............it's like you getting a hair cut.
Soon we shall see the new look :)

Hopefully sooner, rather than later, but I agree... knowing all
Andreas has done for many of us, the least we can do is
have patience.

My best,

Tory/Magoo~~

> Tom
> ---------------
> www.thebridgemovie.net

roa...@hotmail.com

Nov 14, 2006, 12:59:28 AM11/14/06

On Nov 13, 9:12 pm, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Pts 2" <p...@webtv.net> wrote in messagenews:2218-4559...@storefull-3335.bay.webtv.net...

> > Like any $cn related issues behind the scenes, it's probably
> > complicated, complex, and esoteric.
>
> > However, given Andreas' sincerity, zeal,
> > dedication, and integrity, patience is the best medicine and virtue at
> > this point.
>
> > I'm sure OSA and some other "I hate pink fuzzy slippers" types, are

> > jumping for joy and taking "wins" that OCMB is still dark and down.When anything is getting a re-vamp...I don't consider it

> "Dark and down".............it's like you getting a hair cut.
> Soon we shall see the new look :)
>
> Hopefully sooner, rather than later, but I agree... knowing all
> Andreas has done for many of us, the least we can do is
> have patience.
>
> My best,
>
> Tory/Magoo~~

Andreas is no doubt, taking the extra time to come up with some
safeguards so that there are no more "store diversion robberies" that
take place at OCMB... (like the outing of J. Swift).

You see... not too long ago, a group of pro-Scientology scam artists
staged a "store diversion robbery" at OCMB. Some of the misdirection
and diversion that was used included issues of fact-checking and
"politeness" on the board. The cast of characters was well-known and
well rehearsed.

After whipping OCMB into the desired frenzy, one of their crafty ilk
(hitherto unseen) snuck into the "store office" (determined J. Swift's
identity) and made off with the days cash & receipts (outed Swift).

Just like the aftermath of a successful store diversion robbery,
employees (OCMB posters) are left feeling bewildered and taken... while
the perpertrators celebrate around the campfire at night, their
flame-lit faces beaming brightly.

Hope that helps.

Roan.

Pts 2

Nov 14, 2006, 1:32:45 AM11/14/06
Tory, I'm aware that OCMB is undergoing revamping, upgrades, safeguards,
and improvements.

And yes, haircuts are the product the barber's craft and expertise.
Trust is require while sitting in the chair as the sound of scissors and
shears
fill the air. As is patience.

:-))

Emma

Nov 14, 2006, 2:29:41 AM11/14/06

<roa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 13, 9:12 pm, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Pts 2" <p...@webtv.net> wrote in
>> messagenews:2218-4559...@storefull-3335.bay.webtv.net...
>>
>> > Like any $cn related issues behind the scenes, it's probably
>> > complicated, complex, and esoteric.
>>
>> > However, given Andreas' sincerity, zeal,
>> > dedication, and integrity, patience is the best medicine and virtue at
>> > this point.
>>
>> > I'm sure OSA and some other "I hate pink fuzzy slippers" types, are
>> > jumping for joy and taking "wins" that OCMB is still dark and
>> > down.When anything is getting a re-vamp...I don't consider it
>> "Dark and down".............it's like you getting a hair cut.
>> Soon we shall see the new look :)
>>
>> Hopefully sooner, rather than later, but I agree... knowing all
>> Andreas has done for many of us, the least we can do is
>> have patience.
>>
>> My best,
>>
>> Tory/Magoo~~
>
> Andreas is no doubt, taking the extra time to come up with some
> safeguards so that there are no more "store diversion robberies" that
> take place at OCMB... (like the outing of J. Swift).

Perhaps you can explain how Andreas can stop members telling other members
(in back channel and IM etc) exactly who they are.

Maybe you can suggest how to stop people spreading this information. People
LOOOVE to tell other people stuff so they can appear to belong to the
popular group of kiddies who are "in the know".

Perhaps you can explain how Andreas can stop certain posters posting
personal and private information about other posters, gotten from the cult
DA site.

Maybe you can advise how to stop others becoming enraged by this.

> You see... not too long ago, a group of pro-Scientology scam artists
> staged a "store diversion robbery" at OCMB. Some of the misdirection
> and diversion that was used included issues of fact-checking and
> "politeness" on the board. The cast of characters was well-known and
> well rehearsed.

I can understand how requesting "facts" would upset the pink fuzzies, but it
shouldn't stop people requesting accuracy in posts. It's actually quite
funny to see the reaction.

> After whipping OCMB into the desired frenzy, one of their crafty ilk
> (hitherto unseen) snuck into the "store office" (determined J. Swift's
> identity) and made off with the days cash & receipts (outed Swift).

Swift was never outed. His initials were given - That's all. This turned the
once mighty Swift into a quivering, pants pooping girlie man. Please get
your FACTS straight (ouch!). He was never outed on OCMB.

> Just like the aftermath of a successful store diversion robbery,
> employees (OCMB posters) are left feeling bewildered and taken... while
> the perpertrators celebrate around the campfire at night, their
> flame-lit faces beaming brightly.

Shall I call a WAAAAMUBLANCE?

> Hope that helps.
>
> Roan.

Emma / Itsaline ;-)

Beckyboo

Nov 14, 2006, 7:34:32 AM11/14/06

Magoo wrote:
> "Pts 2" <pt...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> > Like any $cn related issues behind the scenes, it's probably
> > complicated, complex, and esoteric.
> >
> > However, given Andreas' sincerity, zeal,
> > dedication, and integrity, patience is the best medicine and virtue at
> > this point.
> >
> > I'm sure OSA and some other "I hate pink fuzzy slippers" types, are
> > jumping for joy and taking "wins" that OCMB is still dark and down.
>
> When anything is getting a re-vamp...I don't consider it
> "Dark and down".............it's like you getting a hair cut.
> Soon we shall see the new look :)
>
> Hopefully sooner, rather than later,

Yes...!!!!

Hopefully sooner.

Godspeed Andreas.

--

Becky

Message has been deleted

Marlys

Nov 14, 2006, 10:42:47 AM11/14/06
I miss OCMB so much...it'd better be good after all this time offline.
Andreas better have set it up to where every time you make a post, a
box of chocolates arrives at your door within an hour. ;-)

l.l.lipshitz

Nov 14, 2006, 1:21:34 PM11/14/06
On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:14:15 -0600, Pts 2 <pt...@webtv.net>
wrote in <2218-4559...@storefull-3335.bay.webtv.net>:

| Like any $cn related issues behind the scenes, it's probably
| complicated, complex, and esoteric.
|
| However, given Andreas' sincerity, zeal,
| dedication, and integrity, patience is the best medicine and virtue at
| this point.
|
| I'm sure OSA and some other "I hate pink fuzzy slippers" types, are
| jumping for joy and taking "wins" that OCMB is still dark and down.

that's not true at all. we 'i hate pink fuzzy
slippers' types are annoyed at the influx of 'milk
and cookies' types and wish ocmb would hurry up and
reappear to reclaim its lost children.

-elle

--------=[ l.l.lipshitz * elkube(at)lycos(dot)com ]=--------

time flies like an arrow. fruit flies like a banana. -gm

elder...@yahoo.com

Nov 15, 2006, 11:55:44 AM11/15/06

What would "help" is if you refrained from adding your own fevered,
conspiratorial theories and embellishments in a sad attempt to cloud
and sensationalize the events that transpired, resulting in the
tarnishing of your beloved "St. Swift".

Providing concrete evidence... you know, that stuff you've left out of
your fevered ramblings above? To back up your posted wild claims, vague
generalities and half baked "truth" would be a real boon too.

In the best of all possible worlds however, you'd go back to the
sandbox that is OCMB, report to your masters there and quietly weep
with the rest of the blind folk about the "outing that never was"
non-event that you're trying to sensationalize with a piss-poor
comparison here.

Ball of Fluff

Nov 15, 2006, 11:04:07 PM11/15/06
<roa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 13, 9:12 pm, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Pts 2" <p...@webtv.net> wrote in
>> messagenews:2218-4559...@storefull-3335.bay.webtv.net...
>>
>> > Like any $cn related issues behind the scenes, it's probably
>> > complicated, complex, and esoteric.
>>
>> > However, given Andreas' sincerity, zeal,
>> > dedication, and integrity, patience is the best medicine and virtue at
>> > this point.
>>
>> > I'm sure OSA and some other "I hate pink fuzzy slippers" types, are
>> > jumping for joy and taking "wins" that OCMB is still dark and
>> > down.When anything is getting a re-vamp...I don't consider it
>> "Dark and down".............it's like you getting a hair cut.
>> Soon we shall see the new look :)
>>
>> Hopefully sooner, rather than later, but I agree... knowing all
>> Andreas has done for many of us, the least we can do is
>> have patience.
>>
>> My best,
>>
>> Tory/Magoo~~
>
> Andreas is no doubt, taking the extra time to come up with some
> safeguards so that there are no more "store diversion robberies" that
> take place at OCMB... (like the outing of J. Swift).

Really? I saw nothing on OCMB about J Swift's identity. I did somewhere
else, but I'm too much of a lady to mention what, how and where or what the
name was, of cours.e

What I did see on OCMB was another person - a critic named Prevail- who was
sick of J Swift's treatment of him and who threatened to out him. I did not
actually see this person out J Swift, however.

Nor did I see any connection to Scn.

But hey, all bad things are attributable to Scn. It's been raining heavily.
I'm sure that's due to Scn. There is an org in my town, after all.

My stomach hurt the other day. I'm sure that was Scn, as well.

Oh, and global warming. Definitely a clam plot.

> You see... not too long ago, a group of pro-Scientology scam artists
> staged a "store diversion robbery" at OCMB. Some of the misdirection
> and diversion that was used included issues of fact-checking and
> "politeness" on the board. The cast of characters was well-known and
> well rehearsed.

<sigh> Another thinly veiled reference to yours truly since I was on a
thread talking about that and you did post there.

Well, lemme tell ya. I wrote what I wrote because of a nut who has posted on
OCMB (and who claims to read my posts here though signs indicate otherwise)
comments about my husband, sex life, career, appearance, etc. All off topic
and many containing out and out lies, in addition to lies about my stance.

So guess what. People don't like it when other people do that. And people
talk about that stuff. Don't like it? Then don't do it, don't enable it when
others do so.

My obervations and those of others on that thread had nothing to do with Scn
or what about J Swift and does he do this or should someone out him or
should someone not out him.

> After whipping OCMB into the desired frenzy, one of their crafty ilk
> (hitherto unseen) snuck into the "store office" (determined J. Swift's
> identity) and made off with the days cash & receipts (outed Swift).

Really? Where? It's not on OCMB and there's no indication it was a Scn'ist.

> Just like the aftermath of a successful store diversion robbery,
> employees (OCMB posters) are left feeling bewildered and taken... while
> the perpertrators celebrate around the campfire at night, their
> flame-lit faces beaming brightly.

Hope you get a clue one day.

But I'm not holding my breath.

I hope to be on your ignore list.

www.claireswazey.com

Ball of Fluff

Nov 15, 2006, 11:06:14 PM11/15/06

"l.l.lipshitz" <elk...@lycos.invalid> wrote in message

> On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:14:15 -0600, Pts 2 <pt...@webtv.net>
> wrote in <2218-4559...@storefull-3335.bay.webtv.net>:
> | Like any $cn related issues behind the scenes, it's probably
> | complicated, complex, and esoteric.
> |
> | However, given Andreas' sincerity, zeal,
> | dedication, and integrity, patience is the best medicine and virtue at
> | this point.
> |
> | I'm sure OSA and some other "I hate pink fuzzy slippers" types, are
> | jumping for joy and taking "wins" that OCMB is still dark and down.
>
> that's not true at all. we 'i hate pink fuzzy
> slippers' types are annoyed at the influx of 'milk
> and cookies' types and wish ocmb would hurry up and
> reappear to reclaim its lost children.

Yes, particularly those who bitch and bitch about the quality of
conversation here-It's like, Jesus God, fuck off already. If yer on a forum
and ya think there could be some points made, then fuckin' make 'em awready.

Jesus!

(Xenu!)

www.claireswazey.com

roa...@hotmail.com

Jan 7, 2007, 11:25:41 PM1/7/07
Jin-roh/Prevail/Kusinagi's Ghost/eldergunm, I have a question for
you... Is there a support group for internet junkies who compulsively
create online "characters," desperately cozy up to people and then
cravenly betray them?

If so, you would be a charter member! Seek help, "dude."

Regards,

Roan

Jin-Roh

Jan 8, 2007, 9:02:18 AM1/8/07
Well, you can have all the questions you like, you pompous, overblown,
self-important prig, and you can blunder around in the dark all you
want. Funny to see, actually. I mean, you acting like the penultimate
Scientologist with your "follow and DA/BlackPR campaign" and all...

I do, however, have something for you to chew on. On Usenet, the best
part of seeing something like your paranoid drek, is never having to see
it again...

*PLONK*

P.S.: Go back to OC. Swift's ass is waiting for you.

Twit.