Veritas Founder

rod_fl...@hotmail.com

Aug 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/11/98
Did Veritas announce that their founder, Thomas Maxwell, is spending his
summer vacation in the Los Angeles County Jail?

Come on Randy, if you claim the data in Veritas is correct why did you put it
up anonymously?

BTW, come up with a better line than "oh another DA". Rod

quizara...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/11/98
In article <6qots1$ck7$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

Hi Rod (if that is your real name)!
How about "Just the same old tired DA"?
--
"Those who hunger after wisdom often seek it
in the highest heights, or profound depths"

mad_b...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/11/98
rod_fl...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Did Veritas announce that their founder, Thomas Maxwell, is spending his
> summer vacation in the Los Angeles County Jail?
>
> Come on Randy, if you claim the data in Veritas is correct why did you put it
> up anonymously?
>
> BTW, come up with a better line than "oh another DA". Rod

Ok, "oh another MINDLESS DA". There.

And if the data were posted anonymously, how do you know Randy did it? Oh
that's right. You don't.

Mad_Cow (geesh, Rod, I bet you got beat up alot in school)

Veritas

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98

Dear rod_fletcher,

You, being connected with OSA, and therefore, I suppose, being
constitutionally incapable of dealing with anything bearing the faintest
resemblance to truth, asked the following moronic question in the newsgroup:

>Did Veritas announce that their founder, Thomas Maxwell, is
>spending his summer vacation in the Los Angeles County Jail?

Veritas's "founder" is a lovely and caring woman. Whoever your "Thomas
Maxwell" is, he has nothing to do with Veritas and never has.

But thanks for this public insight into the efficiency and cleverness of
your cracker-jack intelligence team.

Why should it surprise us, though, that you don't know who *our* founder
is, since you and your cracker-jack intelligence team didn't even know who
your *own* founders were until we put up a web page announcing them to you.

In case you still don't know who your own founders are, they are:

Lyman Spurlock, Sherman Lenske,
Leon Misterek, and Meade Emory.

Three of them are not even members of or adherents to your religion,
Scientology. You can find out more about your own formerly secret founders
at this url:

http://www.clever.net/webwerks/veritas/secret/index.htm

I even noticed with interest, in reading through the new Amended Complaint
in the $190,000,000 libel suit against CST that Mr. Meade Emory is actually
*named* therein.

Well, we worked through the night, and we've already got it beautifully
formatted and webbed! Just go to our home page at

http://www.clever.net/webwerks/veritas/

and click on the image that says,

"NEW! FORMER IRS OFFICIAL MEADE EMORY
named in new, expanded First Amended
Complaint filed by plaintiffs.
READ IT HERE!"

You can't miss it!

We are very excited about that particular development, plus the mention in
the complaint of the formerly secret agreement between CST and IRS, plus
allegations of fraud committed by CST. We just can't help thinking about
all the doors that opens in discovery in the case, and what that might mean
for the future stories on Veritas!

You had more ridiculous questions in your amazing post:

>Come on Randy, if you claim the data in Veritas is correct why
>did you put it up anonymously?

By "Randy," we can only assume you mean Jon Randall "Randy" McDonald, since
he is the only person named "Randy" we have come across in our coverage of
the case--his having been named and pictured in the instrument of alleged
libel, OSA's "Public Warning." Of course YOUR interest in him is certainly
raising OUR interest. So far, our only interest in him has been peripheral,
since he is not even a party in the case. Till now, the only reference to
him on our site has been a link to a link we had found at Andreas
Heldal-Lund's "Operation Clambake." In case you aren't familiar with
"Operation Clambake," you can find it here:

http://home.sol.no/~spirous/CoS/index2.html

On that page, you will find a link for "The McDonald Papers." That same
link can be found on our site at:

http://www.clever.net/webwerks/veritas/mitchell/index.htm

and both will take you here:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7301/

We will certainly, now, be trying to contact him to see if we can find out
why your cracker-jack intelligence team (who still haven't figured out who
their own founders are, much less ours) is so obsessed with the man, and
why he is your "Moriarty," when you have a $190,000,000 libel suit staring
you in the face which he isn't even a party to. Thanks for tipping us off
that he is more important than we thought. We'll let you know when we have
a story on HIM posted, as well.

>BTW, come up with a better line than "oh another DA". Rod

Okay, how's this: Read the new, expanded First Amended Complaint on
Veritas! Read about the new, much-expanded list of allegedly libelous
statements in "Public Warning!" Read about how Meade Emory is actually
prohibited from being connected with Scientology, since the IRS was named
by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard as a "Suppressive Group," and anyone
who has ever been a member of a "Suppressive Group" cannot be associated
with Scientolgy until that group has been DISBANDED! Read how "Public
Warning" clearly states that its purpose is to "warn about" certain
"individuals," thereby creating its own estoppel to CST's later claim that
it was merely about a general public-interest bulletin! Read how "malice"
and whistle-blowing allegations of CST-perpetrated FRAUD also affect that
claim!

New documents soon to appear on our web site will also reveal how CST's
efforts at discovery in the case now include a fishing expedition mounted
by their attorney, unindicted co-conspirator Kendrick Moxon, to try and
find out more about Veritas--a public educational news and information
service--and something CST calls "the Veritas movement." {We REALLY love
that one!)

There's so much more!

We hope you won't miss a single bit of it, rod_flether!

Sincerely,
Marie
Associate Editor, Veritas

Veritas was last updated on 13 August 1998.
Please accept an invitation to visit our site:

http://www.clever.net/webwerks/veritas/

Keith Henson

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
Veritas (nob...@whozzat.com) wrote:

: Dear rod_fletcher,

snip

: In case you still don't know who your own founders are, they are:

: Lyman Spurlock, Sherman Lenske,
: Leon Misterek, and Meade Emory.

Marie, I don't know about the rest of them, but I have talked to Lyman
suurlock.

The man might have been a force at one time, but it is hard to see how
since he was totally dominated by Mike Rinder at my settlement conference
well over a year ago.

I would put Lyman down as a lightweight, maybe even a fall guy.

Anyone have information about the others? Keith Henson