"... then chaos will reign in our lives."

Etznab

Jan 11, 2016, 9:37:56 AM1/11/16
Everybody knows about the plagiarism and they do not care. In so many words, this was suggested at a.r.e. I wonder if that includes plagiarisms that people don't, or didn't know about? I wonder if people, everybody, has already made up their minds that no matter what plagiarisms show up from now on that it isn't going to matter? I wonder if people, everybody, will feel the same after finding out what they did not, or do not know?

David Lane, Doug Marman, Ford Johnson and others ... did they include this quote in their books?

Quoting ...

This is the time for Truth "the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth." This is no time for half-Truths, for bewilderment and lack of understanding. These constitute the soil in which grief grows. In Truth alone there is comfort, understanding and courage.

- The Flute of God, by Paul Twitchell, 8th Printing - 1982, Chapter 9 - (THE SHAPE OF THE ALTAR), p. 128

And how about this one? Quoting ...

This is a time for Truth, the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth. This is no time for half truths, for bewilderment and lack of understanding, for these are the soil in which helpless grief grows. In truth alone is there comfort and understanding and courage. That is why, because I understand so well, I am giving you Truth. - Bernard

http://thought-bricks.com/courses/thought-bricks-foundation-lessons/thought-bricks-11-real-die/

Reference link:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.religion.eckankar/1kZVe-cfx_g/5qOzV62tEwAJ

Why does Etznab continue to research copying and plagiarisms? To spread light over the darkness of ignorance. The ignorance on which people stand one against another.

"This is the time for truth ... ." - Bernard, - Twitchell

Kinpa

Jan 11, 2016, 12:13:35 PM1/11/16
Report not abuse
And no consideration for your own darkness and ignorance?

Henosis Sage

Jan 11, 2016, 6:15:19 PM1/11/16

Henosis Sage

Jan 12, 2016, 9:29:01 PM1/12/16
Now ain't THAT the truth!

As well as the rest of the contents in Etznab's post.