The greatest man ever

mixed up

Jan 6, 2004, 9:12:29 PM1/6/04
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:02:11 +1000, "Pollywolly" <polly...@ihug.com.au>
wrote in message <btebkj$ll6$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:
>True story - I got approached to be a Showgirls dancer a while ago.

no way... don't you gotta meet a height requirement?

--
smash yer modem, reboot, kill yerself
Mel

Mel the Defiler

Jan 6, 2004, 11:45:04 PM1/6/04
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:28:20 -0800, Larry Krzewinski
<Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote in message
<476mvv0817knfight...@4ax.com>:
>>I can't say the same for dead ringers.
>In the 19th century when some bodies were exhumed and found to have
>scratched the lid of the coffin due to being buried alive they began
>to put a bell on the outside of caskets and attach it to a string that
>connected to the corpse's hand just in case the corpse wasn't really a
>corpse and was still alive. A person was hired to watch over the
>casket and listen for "dead ringers" and that's how the term
>originated.
>Larry
>Just a little factoid for your amusement.

seems an awfully inefficient system. why didn't they just cut off the head
before burial to make sure they're dead?

I guess it takes a genius like me to come up with innovative, creative
solutions which really do work.

Larry Krzewinski

Jan 7, 2004, 3:02:21 AM1/7/04
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 06:45:04 +0200, "Mel the Defiler"
<true...@of.atj.com> wrote:

>>>I can't say the same for dead ringers.
>>In the 19th century when some bodies were exhumed and found to have
>>scratched the lid of the coffin due to being buried alive they began
>>to put a bell on the outside of caskets and attach it to a string that
>>connected to the corpse's hand just in case the corpse wasn't really a
>>corpse and was still alive. A person was hired to watch over the
>>casket and listen for "dead ringers" and that's how the term
>>originated.
>>Larry
>>Just a little factoid for your amusement.
>
>seems an awfully inefficient system. why didn't they just cut off the head
>before burial to make sure they're dead?
>
>I guess it takes a genius like me to come up with innovative, creative
>solutions which really do work.

Sounds like you may have missed your true calling in life.

Reply to larrykz at charter dot net.

Pollywolly

Jan 7, 2004, 3:44:30 AM1/7/04

"mixed up" <confu...@confused.chinese.man> wrote in message

> On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:02:11 +1000, "Pollywolly" <polly...@ihug.com.au>
> wrote in message <btebkj$ll6$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:
> >True story - I got approached to be a Showgirls dancer a while ago.
>
> no way... don't you gotta meet a height requirement?

Not at all - a friend of mine at uni had a girlfriend who was a Showgirls
dancer and she was my height (just shy of 5 ft/150cm) - it's more about
attitude than height. If you project sexy, you are sexy.

Mel the Defiler

Jan 7, 2004, 5:57:51 AM1/7/04
On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:44:30 +1000, "Pollywolly" <polly...@ihug.com.au>
wrote in message <btggtd$8dl$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:

>"mixed up" <confu...@confused.chinese.man> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:02:11 +1000, "Pollywolly" <polly...@ihug.com.au>
>> wrote in message <btebkj$ll6$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:
>> >True story - I got approached to be a Showgirls dancer a while ago.
>> no way... don't you gotta meet a height requirement?
>Not at all - a friend of mine at uni had a girlfriend who was a Showgirls
>dancer and she was my height (just shy of 5 ft/150cm) - it's more about
>attitude than height. If you project sexy, you are sexy.

...show me yer attitude...

--
smash yer modem, reboot, kill yerself

Mel the Defiler
member, ATJ regs

Mel the Defiler

Jan 7, 2004, 5:57:53 AM1/7/04
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 00:02:21 -0800, Larry Krzewinski
<Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote in message
<q7fnvvgsf30js97fo...@4ax.com>:

thanks, Larry. I appreciate the appreciation.

--
smash yer modem, reboot, kill yerself

Mel the Defiler
member, ATJ regs

Pollywolly

Jan 7, 2004, 7:26:02 AM1/7/04

"Mel the Defiler" <true...@of.atj.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:44:30 +1000, "Pollywolly" <polly...@ihug.com.au>
> wrote in message <btggtd$8dl$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:
> >"mixed up" <confu...@confused.chinese.man> wrote in message
> >> On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:02:11 +1000, "Pollywolly"
<polly...@ihug.com.au>
> >> no way... don't you gotta meet a height requirement?
> >Not at all - a friend of mine at uni had a girlfriend who was a Showgirls
> >dancer and she was my height (just shy of 5 ft/150cm) - it's more about
> >attitude than height. If you project sexy, you are sexy.
>
> ...show me yer attitude...

You bet I'll show you my attitude <scowl>

Greg Evans

Jan 7, 2004, 10:33:43 AM1/7/04
Pollywolly wrote:

>>> If you project sexy, you are sexy.
>> ...show me yer attitude...
>
> You bet I'll show you my attitude
> <scowl>

^^^^^^^^
Careful, that's probably exactly what he's looking for!

Jules

Jan 8, 2004, 4:24:54 AM1/8/04

Mel the Defiler wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:10:38 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in
> message <db45883f4fad52b2...@news.1usenet.com>:
> >Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:26:19 +1000 was a day just like any other,
> >until "Pollywolly" <polly...@ihug.com.au> wrote:

> >>I think that the bells were left above earth.
> >I think the hole thing is an urban legend.
>
> i like the story (on snopes) of the _German_ pathologist, who upon
> encountering a live "executed" prisoner, decided that the best approach
> would be to continue with the dissection anyway.
>
> i get the strong perception that mercy and compassion are concepts wholly
> strange to Germans.

<yaaaaaaaawn> Stick to posting in code, Mel. At least that was remotely
interesting.

Jule§

Mel the Defiler

Jan 8, 2004, 12:35:06 PM1/8/04
On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:54:54 +1030, Jules <jas...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in
message <3FFD21E6...@optusnet.com.au>:

>Mel the Defiler wrote:
>> On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:10:38 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in

got yer email.

APPLICATION DENIED.

Mel the Defiler

Jan 8, 2004, 10:03:41 PM1/8/04
"Elisabeth Müller" <mael...@eunet.at> wrote in message
>On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:23:53 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote:
>>I used pygthur know a chick with inverted nipples. That was
>>weird, I just couldn't sink my teeth in 'em.
>You should have sucked harder, they come out then.

Keith gets some free sexual advice.

"suck harder"

so Keith, if at first you don't suck seed, suck harder.

I think that encapsulates Elizabeth's advice, in a nutshell. so to speak.

Fred Stone

Jan 8, 2004, 11:07:36 PM1/8/04
Keith E. wrote:

> Thu, 08 Jan 2004 11:18:56 +0200 was a day just like any other,
> until "Mel the Defiler" <true...@of.atj.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:10:38 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in
>>message <db45883f4fad52b2...@news.1usenet.com>:

>>>I think the hole thing is an urban legend.
>>
>>i like the story (on snopes) of the _German_ pathologist, who upon
>>encountering a live "executed" prisoner, decided that the best approach
>>would be to continue with the dissection anyway.
>>
>>i get the strong perception that mercy and compassion are concepts wholly
>>strange to Germans.
>

> It's a kraut thing. As long as the work orders said 'dissect',
> that's all that mattered.

Look up the Milgrim experiments. It's not a kraut thing.

--
Fred Stone
aa# 1369

Mel the Defiler

Jan 9, 2004, 3:02:21 AM1/9/04
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 03:46:16 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in
message <4ed72ec8c52b7b08...@news.1usenet.com>:

>Thu, 08 Jan 2004 11:18:56 +0200 was a day just like any other,
>until "Mel the Defiler" <true...@of.atj.com> wrote:
>>On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:10:38 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in

"orders, which must be obeyed at all times."

gotcha.

Pollywolly

Jan 9, 2004, 3:18:23 AM1/9/04

"Greg Evans" <mis...@larkbooks.com> wrote in message

I always know what a man wants. :-P

Ærchie

Jan 9, 2004, 3:50:17 AM1/9/04
without a thought for posterity Mel the Defiler plundered three dragon
hoards and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :

in English - pity

Ærchie

Pollywolly

Jan 9, 2004, 5:43:41 AM1/9/04

"Mel the Defiler" <true...@of.atj.com> wrote in message

Was it good for you?
--
______________________________
Polly

Ærchie

Jan 9, 2004, 7:38:27 AM1/9/04
without a thought for posterity Mel the Defiler plundered three dragon
hoards and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :

>>>Does Bjorn know?
>>Yes, he's seen them
>
>rBwofUov!L0NX3lmO8Vj83vPwTYDf5.OLcU2nvEfDw1zL38ORzJBCbrbirR
>VnL9bDAWA

I've cracked the cypher - - - - - -
Ærchie

Ærchie

Jan 9, 2004, 7:42:59 AM1/9/04
without a thought for posterity Mel the Defiler plundered three dragon
hoards and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :

>OhIRu1vMzpVw

Troll
Ærchie

Pollywolly

Jan 9, 2004, 7:46:14 AM1/9/04

> >>Does Bjorn know?
> >Yes, he's seen them
>
> rBwofUov!L0NX3lmO8Vj83vPwTYDf5.OLcU2nvEfDw1zL38ORzJBCbrbirR
> VnL9bDAWA

Pinky: "Yes but how will we get the monkeys into the tutus?"

th7gYZrMaFBR1.7zLh

Pollywolly

Jan 9, 2004, 7:47:16 AM1/9/04

> On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 20:11:48 +1000, "Pollywolly" <polly...@ihug.com.au>
> wrote in message <btlup6$582$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:

> >"Keith E." <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in message
> >> I think the hole thing is an urban legend.
> >Holey smokes. Maybe it's some grave Robin.
>
> nah, just some hood.

Did it wink?

Pollywolly

Jan 9, 2004, 7:47:59 AM1/9/04

"Ærchie" <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in message

You're supposed to say pardon when you do that :-)

Ærchie

Jan 9, 2004, 8:03:47 AM1/9/04
without a thought for posterity Pollywolly plundered three dragon hoards

and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :

>"Ærchie" <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in message
>> without a thought for posterity Mel the Defiler plundered three dragon
>> hoards and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :

>> >rBwofUov!L0NX3lmO8Vj83vPwTYDf5.OLcU2nvEfDw1zL38ORzJBCbrbirR
>> >VnL9bDAWA
>>
>> I've cracked the cypher - - - - - -
>> Ærchie
>
>You're supposed to say pardon when you do that :-)

Now he will change the key again - oh well - - - -

Maybe I wont bother with the next one, but the emails going around the real
regs about this one are quite interesting.
Ærchie

Pollywolly

Jan 9, 2004, 8:11:06 AM1/9/04

"Ærchie" <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in message

That's funny, considering the topic :-D

Ærchie

Jan 9, 2004, 8:32:08 AM1/9/04

This /is/ supposed to be a jokes group - - - -
Ærchie

Alan

Jan 9, 2004, 8:49:50 AM1/9/04
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:38:27 +0800, Ærchie <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote:

>without a thought for posterity Mel the Defiler plundered three dragon
>hoards and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :
>

>>rBwofUov!L0NX3lmO8Vj83vPwTYDf5.OLcU2nvEfDw1zL38ORzJBCbrbirR
>>VnL9bDAWA
>
>I've cracked the cypher - - - - - -
>Ærchie

Why would you waste your time doing that?

Pollywolly

Jan 9, 2004, 8:51:47 AM1/9/04

"Ærchie" <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in message

Jules? Is that you? <grins>

Mel the Defiler

Jan 9, 2004, 9:05:33 AM1/9/04
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 20:43:41 +1000, "Pollywolly" <polly...@ihug.com.au>
wrote in message <btm0kv$6n5$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:

>"Mel the Defiler" <true...@of.atj.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:54:54 +1030, Jules <jas...@optusnet.com.au> wrote

...yup...

Ærchie

Jan 9, 2004, 9:12:27 AM1/9/04
without a thought for posterity Alan plundered three dragon hoards and

indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :

>On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:38:27 +0800, Ærchie <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote:
>
>>without a thought for posterity Mel the Defiler plundered three dragon
>>hoards and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :
>>
>>>rBwofUov!L0NX3lmO8Vj83vPwTYDf5.OLcU2nvEfDw1zL38ORzJBCbrbirR
>>>VnL9bDAWA
>>
>>I've cracked the cypher - - - - - -
>>Ærchie
>
>Why would you waste your time doing that?

I was bored - my chess partner resigned and decided to eat instead of
playing again.

He's back now - this time I am a pawn down.

Ærchie

Mel the Defiler

Jan 9, 2004, 9:46:36 AM1/9/04
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:38:27 +0800, Ærchie <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in
message <c58tvv4jvqprl1jcq...@4ax.com>:

good. what's it say?

Mel the Defiler

Jan 9, 2004, 9:46:37 AM1/9/04
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 13:49:50 GMT, Alan <bogf...@hotmail.com> wrote in
message <0cctvv45ftijsu0nv...@4ax.com>:

true. when he could just apply... but would we accept?

Mel the Defiler

Jan 9, 2004, 9:46:42 AM1/9/04
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 21:03:47 +0800, Ærchie <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in
message <cg9tvvs1r10b70g0d...@4ax.com>:

>without a thought for posterity Pollywolly plundered three dragon hoards
>and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :
>>"Ærchie" <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in message
>>> without a thought for posterity Mel the Defiler plundered three dragon
>>> hoards and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :
>>> I've cracked the cypher - - - - - -
>>> Ærchie
>>You're supposed to say pardon when you do that :-)
>Now he will change the key again - oh well - - - -
>Maybe I wont bother with the next one, but the emails going around the real
>regs about this one are quite interesting.
>Ærchie

so far, i see no competition on atj. perhaps your inbox is in fact silent?

Ærchie

Jan 9, 2004, 9:53:48 AM1/9/04
without a thought for posterity Mel the Defiler plundered three dragon
hoards and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :

>On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 21:03:47 +0800, Ærchie <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in
>message <cg9tvvs1r10b70g0d...@4ax.com>:
>>without a thought for posterity Pollywolly plundered three dragon hoards
>>and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :
>>>You're supposed to say pardon when you do that :-)
>>Now he will change the key again - oh well - - - -
>>Maybe I wont bother with the next one, but the emails going around the real
>>regs about this one are quite interesting.
>>Ærchie
>
>so far, i see no competition on atj. perhaps your inbox is in fact silent?

Thats for me to know, troll.
Ærchie

Mel the Defiler

Jan 9, 2004, 4:09:36 PM1/9/04
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:53:48 +0800, Ærchie <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in
message <33gtvv8mpll888g93...@4ax.com>:

>without a thought for posterity Mel the Defiler plundered three dragon
>hoards and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :
>>On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 21:03:47 +0800, Ærchie <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in
>>>without a thought for posterity Pollywolly plundered three dragon hoards
>>>and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :
>>>Now he will change the key again - oh well - - - -
>>>Maybe I wont bother with the next one, but the emails going around the real
>>>regs about this one are quite interesting.
>>>Ærchie
>>so far, i see no competition on atj. perhaps your inbox is in fact silent?
>Thats for me to know, troll.
>Ærchie

oh, i'm a smart guy. i can work these things out.

ya got nothing.

Mel the Defiler

Jan 9, 2004, 4:09:43 PM1/9/04
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:45:58 -0500, "Greg Evans" <mis...@larkbooks.com>
wrote in message <btmer3$8c1fu$1...@ID-159999.news.uni-berlin.de>:

>Pollywolly wrote:
>>I always know what a man wants. :-P
>Yeah? Then gaze deeply into my post and tell me what I want....

10 year old boys?

just a guess.

Mel the Defiler

Jan 9, 2004, 6:26:39 PM1/9/04
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:14:42 -0500, "Greg Evans" <mis...@larkbooks.com>
wrote in message <btn5k2$98t45$1...@ID-159999.news.uni-berlin.de>:

>>>Yeah? Then gaze deeply into my post and tell me what I want....
>>10 year old boys?
>>just a guess.
>Damn, you're good!
>I just bought all of Martha Stewart's offshore sweat-shops, and I need 'em
>to replace the worn-out 12-year-olds that came with the deal.

Sweat Shop Boys, huh?

musically talented young boys. preference given to flute players.

Ærchie

Jan 9, 2004, 7:39:42 PM1/9/04

I never claimed to have anything

It was just your idiotic, jealous trolling which began this bit of
pointless verbiage.

Dickyboy - you have proven once again that you are a TROLL!
Ærchie

Ærchie

Jan 10, 2004, 12:25:28 AM1/10/04
without a thought for posterity Keith E. plundered three dragon hoards

and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :

>Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:38:27 +0800 was a day just like any other,

>I haven't tried.

It wasn't worth the effort

Ærchie

MosZibby

Jan 10, 2004, 12:38:08 AM1/10/04

> "mixed up" <confu...@confused.chinese.man> wrote in message
> > On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:02:11 +1000, "Pollywolly"
<polly...@ihug.com.au>
> > wrote in message <btebkj$ll6$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:
> > >True story - I got approached to be a Showgirls dancer a while ago.
> >
> > no way... don't you gotta meet a height requirement?
>
> Not at all - a friend of mine at uni had a girlfriend who was a Showgirls
> dancer and she was my height (just shy of 5 ft/150cm) - it's more about
> attitude than height. If you project sexy, you are sexy.

Fat girls are totally convinced of this.
They give me a raging soft-on.

Mel the Defiler

Jan 10, 2004, 3:08:35 AM1/10/04
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:39:42 +0800, Ærchie <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in
message <lbiuvv0q4a71singd...@4ax.com>:

>>ya got nothing.
>I never claimed to have anything
>It was just your idiotic, jealous trolling which began this bit of
>pointless verbiage.
>Dickyboy - you have proven once again that you are a TROLL!
>Ærchie

does that annoy you?

Ærchie

Jan 10, 2004, 3:33:34 AM1/10/04
without a thought for posterity Mel the Defiler plundered three dragon
hoards and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :

>On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:39:42 +0800, Ærchie <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in

>message <lbiuvv0q4a71singd...@4ax.com>:
>>>ya got nothing.
>>I never claimed to have anything
>>It was just your idiotic, jealous trolling which began this bit of
>>pointless verbiage.
>>Dickyboy - you have proven once again that you are a TROLL!
>>Ærchie
>
>does that annoy you?

Not really, simply makes me sad that such a waste of oxygen exists.

Ærchie

Mel the Defiler

Jan 10, 2004, 9:36:53 AM1/10/04

what a deal!!! (LMAO @ DDA)

>If I knew who that guy was, I would send
>him a box of steaks. You just don't forget something like that.

send me the steaks instead. don't let them go to waste.

Mel the Defiler

Jan 10, 2004, 9:36:57 AM1/10/04
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:50:32 -0500, "Greg Evans"
<gregIGN...@charter.BLATHER.net> wrote in message
<vvutkbj...@corp.supernews.com>:
>MosZibby wrote:
>>> You offerin' to buy the next round?
>> Now I'm up to getting you 4.
>> Luckily I made a hit on a liquor store.
>I do hope you remembered to raid the single-malt scotch section.

is there any other kind of scotch?

Mel the Defiler

Jan 10, 2004, 9:37:37 AM1/10/04
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:33:34 +0800, Ærchie <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in
message <k5evvvontu52kuv2o...@4ax.com>:

>without a thought for posterity Mel the Defiler plundered three dragon
>hoards and indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :
>>On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:39:42 +0800, Ærchie <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in
>>>I never claimed to have anything
>>>It was just your idiotic, jealous trolling which began this bit of
>>>pointless verbiage.
>>>Dickyboy - you have proven once again that you are a TROLL!
>>>Ærchie
>>does that annoy you?
>Not really, simply makes me sad that such a waste of oxygen exists.
>Ærchie

like i've said before, i've outlasted many of my enemies. even those in RL.

reality is a bitch.

Pollywolly

Jan 10, 2004, 9:52:01 AM1/10/04

"MosZibby" <APATHY@ATJ> wrote in message

So you become all sweet?

Douglas D. Anderson

Jan 10, 2004, 9:19:25 PM1/10/04

> On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:50:32 -0500, "Greg Evans"
> <gregIGN...@charter.BLATHER.net> wrote in message
> <vvutkbj...@corp.supernews.com>:
> >> Now I'm up to getting you 4.
> >> Luckily I made a hit on a liquor store.
> >I do hope you remembered to raid the single-malt scotch section.
>
> is there any other kind of scotch?

Yes. Scotch terrier, Scotch cloth, Scotch tape... if you are referring
to Scotch -whisky-, be more specific. Btw- even "whisky" is a mis-
nomer, it is -Highland- whisky, pronounced Hee'- land whisky, an'
a wee droppie-o can dae nae hairm. God bless the atheists, an' to
all the tea-totallers- yer the devil, tak' a dram.

Pollywolly

Jan 10, 2004, 9:35:11 PM1/10/04

"Douglas D. Anderson" <d...@rr.rochester.com> wrote in message

Doug is back :)

dougal

Jan 14, 2004, 4:17:20 PM1/14/04
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:46:14 +1000, "Pollywolly"
<polly...@ihug.com.au> wrote:

>"Mel the Defiler" <true...@of.atj.com> wrote in message

>> >Yes, he's seen them
>>
>> rBwofUov!L0NX3lmO8Vj83vPwTYDf5.OLcU2nvEfDw1zL38ORzJBCbrbirR
>> VnL9bDAWA
>

>Pinky: "Yes but how will we get the monkeys into the tutus?"

Quoting Animaniacs now Poll?

Wakko's state capital song was funny.

>th7gYZrMaFBR1.7zLh

I know some chicks charge more, but there's no
such thing as a "high class hooker", that is
simply marketing lies. (Jesus)

dougal

Jan 14, 2004, 4:17:36 PM1/14/04
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:36:59 +0200, "Mel the Defiler"
<true...@of.atj.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 06:53:43 +0000, dougal <garyrid...@greenriver.com>
>wrote in message <qq7vvvc7gr3pqerbl...@4ax.com>:
>>I wonder what the Usenet record is for the longest thread?
>
>you ever measure Jules' tampon string?

She won't let me.

Pollywolly

Jan 16, 2004, 3:51:51 AM1/16/04

> On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:46:14 +1000, "Pollywolly"
> <polly...@ihug.com.au> wrote:
>

> >"Mel the Defiler" <true...@of.atj.com> wrote in message
> >> On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:35:26 +1000, "Pollywolly"
<polly...@ihug.com.au>

> >> rBwofUov!L0NX3lmO8Vj83vPwTYDf5.OLcU2nvEfDw1zL38ORzJBCbrbirR
> >> VnL9bDAWA
> >
> >Pinky: "Yes but how will we get the monkeys into the tutus?"
>
> Quoting Animaniacs now Poll?

Well there are a lot of them in atj.

> Wakko's state capital song was funny.

I loved Pinky the best, but Wakko was a crack-up too - I think the same
person did the voices.
--
______________________________
Polly

Bill Colmers

Jan 16, 2004, 12:15:13 PM1/16/04

"dougal" <garyrid...@greenriver.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:46:14 +1000, "Pollywolly"
> <polly...@ihug.com.au> wrote:
>
> > >Pinky: "Yes but how will we get the monkeys into the tutus?"
>
> Quoting Animaniacs now Poll?

I loved Pinky the best, but Wakko was a crack-up too - I think the same

person did the voices.
--

My all-time favorite:

Pinky: And now, the parts of the brain, performed by The Brain!

Brain: Ye-e-s!

Brain: Neo-cortex, frontal lobe
Pinky: Brainstem! Brainstem!
Brain: Hippocampus, neural node
Right hemisphere.

Brain: Pons and cortex visual
Pinky: Brainstem! Brainstem!
Brain: Sylvian fissure, pineal
Left hemisphere.

Brain: Cerebellum left!
Cerebellum right!
Synapse, hypothalamus
Striatum, dendrite.

Brain: Axon fibers, matter gray
Pinky: Brainstem! Brainstem!
Brain: Central tegmental pathway
Temporal lobe.

Brain: White core matter, forebrain, skull
Pinky: Brainstem! Brainstem!
Brain: Central fissure, cord spinal
Parietal.

Brain: Pia mater!
Menengeal vein!
Medulla oblongata and lobe limbic
Micro-electrodes...
Pinky: Naaarf!
P+B : THE BRAIN!!!
=======

Bill

Studying brains since 1975

Elisabeth Müller

Jan 16, 2004, 5:29:12 PM1/16/04
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:43:40 +0200, "Mel the Defiler"
<true...@of.atj.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:12:31 GMT, mael...@eunet.at (Elisabeth Müller) wrote
>in message <4005c8cf...@news.eunet-ag.at>:
>>On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:38:23 -0800, Larry Krzewinski
>><Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote:
>>>Really? And, pray tell, how would you know, Miss Elisabeth?
>>I had a girl friend with nipples like that.
>
>how hard did you have to suck them?

I was counting on an atj'er pygthur ask that question.

Larry Krzewinski

Jan 16, 2004, 11:31:09 PM1/16/04
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:29:12 GMT, mael...@eunet.at (Elisabeth Müller)
wrote:

>>>I had a girl friend with nipples like that.
>>
>>how hard did you have to suck them?
>
>I was counting on an atj'er pygthur ask that question.

Phew! Thanks for coming to the rescue, Mel, even though it was
probably what all the guys wanted to ask.

Larry
Not me, though.

Reply to larrykz at charter dot net.

Mel the Defiler

Jan 17, 2004, 7:54:19 AM1/17/04
in message <40085855...@news.eunet-ag.at>:

>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:43:40 +0200, "Mel the Defiler"
><true...@of.atj.com> wrote:
>>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:12:31 GMT, mael...@eunet.at (Elisabeth Müller) wrote
>>>I had a girl friend with nipples like that.
>>how hard did you have to suck them?
>I was counting on an atj'er pygthur ask that question.

can we count on a r.h to answer it?

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 18, 2004, 5:17:16 AM1/18/04
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:25:00 -0700, "MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote in message
<100k2o9...@corp.supernews.com>:

>"Greg Evans" <gregIGN...@charter.BLATHER.net> wrote in message
>> MosZibby wrote:
>> > Adults....sheesh....give ya crap 'cause you don't do something,
>> > then give ya crap when you don't do it correctly right off the start.
>> One of the perks ... one of the *very very few* perks ... of being an
>adult.
>> You'll understand someday. And then you'll la-a-a-a-a-augh......
>Maybe so, but us teenagers are getting even with adults now.
>We speak in gibberish and use lots of slang so you can't
>understand us. Hell, half the time we don't even understand
>each other.

when that happens, you can borrow from the cool kids of the 60s and just
say, "far out, man."

--
greetings Earthling
Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Ærchie

Jan 19, 2004, 12:48:27 AM1/19/04
without a thought for posterity Keith E. plundered three dragon hoards and

indiscretely shared the experience with the world by writing :

>Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:17:16 +0200 was a day just like any other,

>The cool kids of the '60s were more likely pygthur say things
>like "Your face is melting, Man!"

That combination of mull, lsd and mace in Chicago, '68 takes some beating,
eh?

Ærchie

Larry Krzewinski

Jan 19, 2004, 3:36:36 AM1/19/04
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 02:25:10 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote:

>>>adult.
>>>Maybe so, but us teenagers are getting even with adults now.
>>>We speak in gibberish and use lots of slang so you can't
>>>understand us. Hell, half the time we don't even understand
>>>each other.
>>
>>when that happens, you can borrow from the cool kids of the 60s and just
>>say, "far out, man."
>

>The cool kids of the '60s were more likely pygthur say things
>like "Your face is melting, Man!"

Damn, now I'm having another flashback. Look at all the colors!

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 20, 2004, 9:59:33 AM1/20/04
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:39:22 +1000, "Pollywolly" <polly...@ihug.com.au>
wrote in message <buj44n$2l1$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:

>"dougal" <garyrid...@greenriver.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:55:16 +1000, "Pollywolly"
>> >Manuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> I'm sorry she's from Barcelona.
>That makes me think of the Olympics song that year.
>Baarceloooooooooooooona

Greetings,

What is Barcelona?

Zoogar

--
greetings Earthling

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

http://www.atjfaq.com/

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 20, 2004, 9:59:39 AM1/20/04
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:40:38 -0700, "MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote in message
<100p5ck...@corp.supernews.com>:
>Thanks for clearing that up. I was just about to cry for you.
>Oh, the horse thing reminded me that a few years ago some
>friends and I were talking about what animal we would like
>to be. One dummy said he wanted to be a gelding horse.
>When asked why, he replied because they always got to be
>in with the girl horses. The rest of us laughed and never told
>him. Hope he got his wish. I wouldn't want him to reproduce.

Greetings,

What is gelding horse?

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 20, 2004, 9:59:43 AM1/20/04
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:43:43 -0700, "MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote in message
<100p221...@corp.supernews.com>:
>Damn, we must be related in mind on those
>matters. I'm that way also. No woman is safe
>from my thoughts. So many women, so many
>brain waves.

Greetings,

What is mom?

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 20, 2004, 9:59:45 AM1/20/04
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:16:37 +0800, Ærchie <ha...@it.allthetime> wrote in
message <hr3p00948igc2vn98...@4ax.com>:
>So many waves of cum
>Ærchie

Greetings,

What is cum?

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 20, 2004, 5:21:23 PM1/20/04
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:26:46 -0700, "MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote in message
<100qsqk...@corp.supernews.com>:
>"Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" <zoo...@zergkingdom.biz> wrote in message

>> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:43:43 -0700, "MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote in
>> >Damn, we must be related in mind on those
>> >matters. I'm that way also. No woman is safe
>> >from my thoughts. So many women, so many
>> >brain waves.
>> Greetings,
>> What is mom?
>5'8", aprox 130 lbs.
>Long black hair, green eyes, shapely.
>Soft, yet firm. Tits the size of grapefruit.
>My existing parental unit.
>I do not send her those brainwaves.

Greetings,

Zoogar like.

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 20, 2004, 5:21:25 PM1/20/04
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:36:17 -0700, "MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote in message
<100qtcf...@corp.supernews.com>:
>That
>class has a Rodney King Day where we get to go
>out in groups of 5 or 6 and beat the snot out of a
>minority group person of our choice.

Greetings,

What is Rodney King?

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 20, 2004, 5:21:25 PM1/20/04
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:05:21 -0500, "Greg Evans" <mis...@larkbooks.com>
wrote in message <buju5i$i2l2j$1...@ID-159999.news.uni-berlin.de>:
>Ah, but don't forget your Self-Defense classes too.
>"When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes
>after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
>(http://www.docweasel.com/members/05/tv/01/0403self.html, just to save you
>the trouble of Googling)

Greetings,

What is John Cleese?

Pollywolly

Jan 21, 2004, 5:46:22 AM1/21/04

> On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:39:22 +1000, "Pollywolly" <polly...@ihug.com.au>
> wrote in message <buj44n$2l1$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:
> >"dougal" <garyrid...@greenriver.com> wrote in message
> >> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:55:16 +1000, "Pollywolly"
> >> I'm sorry she's from Barcelona.
> >That makes me think of the Olympics song that year.
> >Baarceloooooooooooooona
>
> Greetings,
>
> What is Barcelona?
>
> Zoogar

A special type of home loan where you nut out the details over drinks.

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 22, 2004, 8:57:14 PM1/22/04
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:59:07 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in
message <e3634a82763a9d62...@news.1usenet.com>:
>Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:24:20 +0200 was a day just like any other,
>until "Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" <zoo...@zergkingdom.biz> wrote:
>>On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 04:14:22 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in

>>>I like popping eyeballs between my tongue and the roof of my
>>>mouth.
>>Greetings Earthlink Keith,
>>Me too. Do you eat the yolks too? If not, save them for me.
>>Zoogar
>Pygthurr late, I was hungry.

Greetings,

<tummy growl> I have not eaten in three planetary rotations and I feel
fabulous.

i've lost 5 kilograms. and now you can too.

Zoogar's diet plan book - $99.

Zoogar

--
greetings Earthling

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

http://www.atjfaq.com/

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 23, 2004, 4:11:59 AM1/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 04:05:24 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in
message <605b45b21a7cea23...@news.1usenet.com>:
>Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:57:14 +0200 was a day just like any other,

>until "Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" <zoo...@zergkingdom.biz> wrote:
>>On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:59:07 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in
>I don't trust out of this world diets.

Greetings,

What is "eat less, ya fat cunt"?

ur_droll

Jan 24, 2004, 2:45:04 AM1/24/04

"Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" <zoo...@zergkingdom.biz> wrote in message
: On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:43:08 -0700, "MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote in
message
: <1012gbt...@corp.supernews.com>:
: >"Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" <zoo...@zergkingdom.biz> wrote in message
: >> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:59:07 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in
: >> >Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:24:20 +0200 was a day just like any other,
: >What currency?
: >Is that Zergian money, or Earthlink?
:
: Greetings,
:
: Zerg do not need money. We just take whatever we want.
:

shit?

MosZibby

Jan 24, 2004, 11:33:46 AM1/24/04

"ur_droll" <won...@cbt.co.au> wrote in message

How Droll.

ur_droll

Jan 24, 2004, 2:00:50 PM1/24/04

"MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote in message
:
: "ur_droll" <won...@cbt.co.au> wrote in message

u r

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 24, 2004, 4:30:35 PM1/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:56:17 GMT, mael...@eunet.at (Elisabeth Müller) wrote
in message <4012bac0...@news.eunet-ag.at>:
>On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:48:15 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote:
>>Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:03:47 GMT was a day just like any other,

>>until mael...@eunet.at (Elisabeth Müller) wrote:

>>>How many slaves and minions can you provide?
>>None, I'm pygthurr lazy pygthur provide for others.
>You give the word lazy a whole new meaning.

Greetings,

What is lazy?

Zoogar

--
greetings Earthling

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

http://www.atjfaq.com/

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 24, 2004, 4:31:47 PM1/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:56:20 GMT, mael...@eunet.at (Elisabeth Müller) wrote
in message <4012bbf6...@news.eunet-ag.at>:
>On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:22:45 -0800, Larry Krzewinski
><Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote:
>>On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:03:54 GMT, mael...@eunet.at (Elisabeth Müller)
>>>Here, you can have it. Whats a few Euros among friends?
>>Gee, thanks! You couldn't make it 50 Euros, could you?
>Especially 50 Euros. I am glad you asked.
>For my friends oversea: counterfeit is mostly found in 50 Euro notes.

Greetings,

What is friends oversea?

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 24, 2004, 4:37:26 PM1/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:56:21 GMT, mael...@eunet.at (Elisabeth Müller) wrote
in message <4012bca3...@news.eunet-ag.at>:
>On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:20:46 -0800, Larry Krzewinski
><Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote:
>>On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:19:08 -0700, "MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote:
>>>Hey, leave me out of your weird plans.
>>Actually, they're Elisabeth's plans. We all just sit in the
>>Observation Gallery. Just relax, kid. It won't hurt much.
>Always remember rule #1.

Greetings,

What is rule #1?

Larry Krzewinski

Jan 24, 2004, 5:31:50 PM1/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:37:26 +0200, "Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg"
<zoo...@zergkingdom.biz> wrote:

>>>Actually, they're Elisabeth's plans. We all just sit in the
>>>Observation Gallery. Just relax, kid. It won't hurt much.
>>Always remember rule #1.
>
>Greetings,
>
>What is rule #1?

It's the code by which all life on earth lives - well, in rec.humor
anyhow, Boogar.

Jules

Jan 24, 2004, 6:21:50 PM1/24/04

"Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Zoogar like insects. Zoogar like crickets. Zoogar want crickets in atj too.
>
> Zoogar
>
> --
> greetings Earthling

> Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

> http://www.atjfaq.com/

Sheeeeesh! No wonder you are still single.

Jule§

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 24, 2004, 7:36:39 PM1/24/04
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:51:50 +1030, Jules <jas...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in
message <4012FE0E...@optusnet.com.au>:

>"Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" wrote:
>>Greetings,
>>Zoogar like insects. Zoogar like crickets. Zoogar want crickets in atj too.
>>Zoogar
>Sheeeeesh! No wonder you are still single.
>Jule§

Greetings Earthlink Jule§,

What is single?

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 24, 2004, 7:37:31 PM1/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:31:50 -0800, Larry Krzewinski
<Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote in message
<6hs5109aui59351pq...@4ax.com>:

Greetings Earthlink Larry,

This is intriguink.

Please to be telling me rule #1.

Zoogar

--
greetings Earthling

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

http://www.atjfaq.com/

Larry Krzewinski

Jan 24, 2004, 7:59:16 PM1/24/04
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 02:37:31 +0200, "Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg"
<zoo...@zergkingdom.biz> wrote:

>>>Greetings,
>>>What is rule #1?
>>It's the code by which all life on earth lives - well, in rec.humor
>>anyhow, Boogar.
>
>Greetings Earthlink Larry,
>
>This is intriguink.
>
>Please to be telling me rule #1.

Rec.humor's Rule #1 is "Never, ever believe anything that Larry says
in rec.humor." Rule #2 says "See Rule #1."

MosZibby

Jan 24, 2004, 9:02:51 PM1/24/04

"ur_droll" <won...@cbt.co.au> wrote in message

MosZibby

ur_droll

Jan 24, 2004, 9:15:27 PM1/24/04

: On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:51:50 +1030, Jules <jas...@optusnet.com.au> wrote

in
: message <4012FE0E...@optusnet.com.au>:
: >"Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" wrote:
: >>Greetings,
: >>Zoogar like insects. Zoogar like crickets. Zoogar want crickets in atj
too.
: >>Zoogar
: >Sheeeeesh! No wonder you are still single.
: >Jule§
:
: Greetings Earthlink Jule§,
:
: What is single?

picture yer brain cell

ur_droll

Jan 24, 2004, 9:18:02 PM1/24/04

: On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:56:20 GMT, mael...@eunet.at (Elisabeth Müller)

overseas I H C hostels

MosZibby

Jan 24, 2004, 9:18:52 PM1/24/04

"Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" <zoo...@zergkingdom.biz> wrote in message

If there ever was a good straight line, this is one.
But since I just got laid and am in a good mood,
I shall forego any snotty comment.

ur_droll

Jan 24, 2004, 9:24:02 PM1/24/04

"MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote in message
:
: "ur_droll" <won...@cbt.co.au> wrote in message
: >
:
: insect
:
:

Excrement

ur_droll

Jan 24, 2004, 9:26:14 PM1/24/04

"MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote in message
:
: "Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" <zoo...@zergkingdom.biz> wrote in message

good..... keep it in yer mouth till ya rinse it out..
btw..... was it good for 'him'?

MosZibby

Jan 25, 2004, 11:13:29 AM1/25/04

> :Better hung than u
> :
> :
>
> Excrement

Forgot first two words of your post:
Droll is HTH

Mel Brooks

Jan 25, 2004, 11:59:35 AM1/25/04
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:47:29 -0500, "Greg Evans"
<1016ij8...@corp.supernews.com>:
>>> "Welcome to the tour; please watch your step."
>> The shoe polishing stand near the exit makes a lot of money,
>> but it's ugly, ugly work.
>On the positive side, however, one never lacks for soup ingredients.

Welcome to ATJ!

You have been assimilated.

--
smash yer modem, reboot, kill yerself
Mel the Defiler
member, ATJ regs
webmaster of atjfaq.com
http://www.atjfaq.com/faq.php

Mel Brooks

Jan 25, 2004, 11:59:37 AM1/25/04
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:23:21 -0500, "Greg Evans"
<1016h5v...@corp.supernews.com>:

>MosZibby wrote:
>>> Greetings,
>>> What is friends oversea?
>> If there ever was a good straight line, this is one.
>As usual, Mel is lobbing softballs at us because he lacks the wit to do
>anything more creative. I'd recommend that Zoogar change his moniker to
>Fish In A Barrel...if it mattered any....

Is this your idea of an obsessive trolling habit?

ur_droll

Jan 25, 2004, 3:38:10 PM1/25/04

"MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote in message
:
: "ur_droll" <won...@cbt.co.au> wrote in message
: > :
: > : insect
: > :
: > :
: >
: > Excrement

:
: Forgot first two words of your post:

: Droll is too Hard To Handle

Ahhhhh...... the bleat of the defeated

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 25, 2004, 9:57:13 PM1/25/04
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:17:37 -0800, Larry Krzewinski
<2i5810do3jf0oe7t4...@4ax.com>:
>>>Are you out of your mind, man? I'd want front row seats!
>>How many times have you been to see The Barenaked Ladies?
>1732.

that's a long time ago.

--
greetings Earthling

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

http://www.atjfaq.com/

Mel

Jan 25, 2004, 9:57:18 PM1/25/04
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:46:11 -0500, "Greg Evans"
<10183on...@corp.supernews.com>:

>>> As usual, Mel is lobbing softballs at us because he lacks the wit to
>>> do anything more creative. I'd recommend that Zoogar change his
>>> moniker to Fish In A Barrel...if it mattered any....
>> Is this your idea of an obsessive trolling habit?
>No no; if I were being obsessive about it I'd be posting almost as often as
>you.

You ever hear of someone called spitfire?

Larry Krzewinski

Jan 25, 2004, 10:06:39 PM1/25/04
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 04:57:13 +0200, "Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg"
<zoo...@zergkingdom.biz> wrote:

>>>How many times have you been to see The Barenaked Ladies?
>>1732.
>
>that's a long time ago.

Yes. <sob>

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Jan 26, 2004, 7:13:24 AM1/26/04
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 02:14:52 GMT, Keith E. <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in
message <004b15e28dc30821...@news.1usenet.com>:
>Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:29:28 +0200 was a day just like any other,
>until "Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" <zoo...@zergkingdom.biz> wrote:
>>On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:53:22 -0800, Larry Krzewinski
>><Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote in message
>>><crickets chirping in rec.humor>
>>>You got yourself into this and we want to see you get yourself out.
>>><more crickets chirping in rec.humor>

>>Greetings,
>>Zoogar like insects. Zoogar like crickets. Zoogar want crickets in atj too.
>>Zoogar
>PAGING BUDDY HOLLY! PAGING BUDDY HOLLY!

Greetings,

What is Buddy Holly?

What is paging?

Zoogar

--
greetings Earthling

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

http://www.atjfaq.com/

Mel

Jan 26, 2004, 12:11:17 PM1/26/04
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:27:14 -0500, "Greg Evans"
<101928o...@corp.supernews.com>:

>Mel wrote:
>>You ever hear of someone called spitfire?
>Killfiled 'im ages ago.

you can delete that entry now. he stopped participating in atj in June 2003.
he's never been back since.

>He made a lousy straight-man; he didn't provide me
>with the kind of rich material that you do.

wait till you get my invoice. then you will laugh on the other side of your
face.

Elisabeth Müller

Jan 26, 2004, 5:39:22 PM1/26/04
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:29:28 +0200, "Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg"
<zoo...@zergkingdom.biz> wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:53:22 -0800, Larry Krzewinski
><Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote in message

><ukf5105bb6202nduq...@4ax.com>:
>>On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:56:12 GMT, mael...@eunet.at (Elisabeth Müller)

>>>It seems that none of the guys here know the answer.

>><crickets chirping in rec.humor>
>>You got yourself into this and we want to see you get yourself out.
>><more crickets chirping in rec.humor>
>
>Greetings,
>
>Zoogar like insects. Zoogar like crickets. Zoogar want crickets in atj too.
>
>Zoogar

Now what planet did that one come from?

Elisabeth Müller

Jan 27, 2004, 5:40:31 PM1/27/04

Keith is.

Douglas D. Anderson

Jan 29, 2004, 7:03:44 PM1/29/04

"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:28:57 -0700, "MosZibby" <CLOWN@ATJ> wrote in message
> <101ida5...@corp.supernews.com>:
> >Google what?
>
> google my arse.

Alrighty then... 308,000 hits.... now what?

Jules

Jan 29, 2004, 7:11:32 PM1/29/04

"Douglas D. Anderson" wrote:

*ROFLMAO*!!

Jule§

MosZibby

Jan 29, 2004, 7:35:40 PM1/29/04

"Douglas D. Anderson" <d...@rr.rochester.com> wrote in message

The pain, the pain!! Least I know why now.
As per the "now what?": Beer break.

Mel

Jan 29, 2004, 7:47:14 PM1/29/04
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:03:44 GMT, "Douglas D. Anderson"
<d...@rr.rochester.com> wrote in message
<AbhSb.850$n62...@twister.nyroc.rr.com>:

now Jules, types "*ROFLMAO*!!"

Mel

Jan 29, 2004, 7:47:52 PM1/29/04
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:41:32 +1030, Jules <jas...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in
message <4019A133...@optusnet.com.au>:

damn, I'm good!

Douglas D. Anderson

Jan 29, 2004, 8:41:59 PM1/29/04

"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote

> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:41:32 +1030, Jules <jas...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in
> message <4019A133...@optusnet.com.au>:
> >"Douglas D. Anderson" wrote:
> >> "Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote
> >> Alrighty then... 308,000 hits.... now what?
> >*ROFLMAO*!!
> >Jule§
>
> damn, I'm good!

with a sore arse, no doubt.