Troublemakers

~~seadancer~~

Jun 26, 2011, 5:52:58 PM6/26/11
Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers.
--Mignon McLaughlin, editor, The Neurotic's Notebook (1963)

"The mark of our time is its revulsion against imposed patterns."
--Marshall McLuhan, 1911-1980

"Well behaved women rarely make history". -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

---Sea

SteveMR200

Jun 26, 2011, 9:00:03 PM6/26/11
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:52:58 -0400, ~~seadancer~~ wrote in message:
<iu89p9$e5b$1...@news.datemas.de>:

>Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers.
>--Mignon McLaughlin, editor, The Neurotic's Notebook (1963)
>
>"The mark of our time is its revulsion against imposed patterns."
>--Marshall McLuhan, 1911-1980
>

>---Sea

We as Christians have a mandate to be nonconformists.
--Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)
_Strength to Love_ [1963]

--
Steve