sXe in Utah

antonio bolognio

Feb 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/17/98

I was reading the paper today and two more hate edge kids from slc got
arrested. I didn't know these two, but the were old enough to have jumped
me at one time or another. I was thinking awesome you pansy suburban
white ass is rape bait when you hit the pen. I'm a little vindictive
sometimes.
Anyway the thing is the article talked about how much the sXe prollem has
grown in SLC. When I lived there there were maybe a 150 hardline kids,
now they guess the got 2000. Punks don't talk to cops, that's just the
natural order of things, but I was wondering if maybe we had said
something back five years ago maybe they could of done something to curb
the violence. I don't really believe that, but I was wondering what
everyone else thinks. Would ratting have worked and did we, as members of
the SLC scene have a responsibility to do that?

--
A world without friction would be, Dangerous!
mo...@mail.utexas.edu

CameronKor

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

i live here...its not all that bad i can go to hardcore shows without being
bothered and im a skin of all things..not many hardliners like skins
cheers,
Cameron

Simon Bastardx

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

antonio bolognio <mo...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in article
<moco-17029...@dial-8-1.ots.utexas.edu>...

> Anyway the thing is the article talked about how much the sXe prollem has
> grown in SLC. When I lived there there were maybe a 150 hardline kids,
> now they guess the got 2000

So why is this? I've never met a sxe kid w/ an attitude remotely like that
in 12 years of this, & there's 2000 (!!!) of them in a pretty small city in
the middle of nowhere? Do bands even play there? I mean, as much as I
loathe shit like Snapcase or Strife (presumably what these kids like), I'd
still find it hard to believe they'd be into being a soundtrack for such
idiocy. Weird....
--
Simon the softline bastardx
http://members.tripod.com/~Bastardx/index.html

"What makes me different is the half that knocks women out/Only once in a
lifetime a man like me comes along/No brags, just facts/I'm a man and a
half!" --Wilson Pickett

"Kill the fucking peace/shoot the motherfucker!" --Infest

Corey Barr

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:48:27 -0500, mo...@mail.utexas.edu (antonio
bolognio) wrote:

>I was reading the paper today and two more hate edge kids from slc got
>arrested. I didn't know these two, but the were old enough to have jumped
>me at one time or another. I was thinking awesome you pansy suburban
>white ass is rape bait when you hit the pen. I'm a little vindictive
>sometimes.

>Anyway the thing is the article talked about how much the sXe prollem has
>grown in SLC. When I lived there there were maybe a 150 hardline kids,

>now they guess the got 2000. Punks don't talk to cops, that's just the
>natural order of things, but I was wondering if maybe we had said
>something back five years ago maybe they could of done something to curb
>the violence. I don't really believe that, but I was wondering what
>everyone else thinks. Would ratting have worked and did we, as members of
>the SLC scene have a responsibility to do that?

Isn't the problem really with the mormons in the scene?

CameronKor

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

>Isn't the problem really with the mormons in the scene?

mormons arent inharently violent
the problem is you have a bunch of bored kids(we live in utah nothing to do)
who need to vent there frustration somewhere, why not hurt someone else at a
show...i like the idea personaly...but then again im not sXe...i just go to the
shows for the violence....but we dont have many show anymore...hardcore or
otherwise so i guess we need to get out more aggression at the shows that we do
have..maybe if we had shows on a regular basis there might be close to no
violence cause the kids could go to shows have fun get over the
monotany(however its spelled)....but honestly i think the violence is just fine
:)
bring the hate back to hardcore

CameronKor

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

>So why is this? I've never met a sxe kid w/ an attitude remotely like that
>in 12 years of this,

well they arent all like this......but its kinda like a spreading trend...and
they all arent in SLC there are surrounding cities

>Do bands even play there?

not often...i think thats part of the problem we dont get many shows

>I mean, as much as I
>loathe shit like Snapcase or Strife (presumably what these kids like)

i personaly listen to almost exclusively old school but true most kids here
like snapcase and strife

>I'd
>still find it hard to believe they'd be into being a soundtrack for such
>idiocy. Weird.

maybe the fact is your just a wimp...what idiotic about power? this is just
power through force...the best kind of power
long live SLCxHC

Corey Barr

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

and here you go:

Corey Barr

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

On 18 Feb 1998 16:32:45 GMT, "Simon Bastardx" <bast...@interlog.com>
wrote:

>antonio bolognio <mo...@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in article
><moco-17029...@dial-8-1.ots.utexas.edu>...
>

>> Anyway the thing is the article talked about how much the sXe prollem has
>> grown in SLC. When I lived there there were maybe a 150 hardline kids,
>> now they guess the got 2000
>

>So why is this? I've never met a sxe kid w/ an attitude remotely like that

>in 12 years of this, & there's 2000 (!!!) of them in a pretty small city in

>the middle of nowhere? Do bands even play there? I mean, as much as I
>loathe shit like Snapcase or Strife (presumably what these kids like), I'd

>still find it hard to believe they'd be into being a soundtrack for such

>idiocy. Weird....

Oddly enough, Simon, there are many more bands willing to play Utah
than the Pacific Northwest. The reviews I've gotten from touring
bands is that no one really cares about the music, they just go to
fight. Guess that's what you get when your religion is based on
poligamy, golden glasses, and holy underwear.

One Funk Corey

antonio bolognio

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

In article <19980218141...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
camer...@aol.com (CameronKor) wrote:

> i live here...its not all that bad i can go to hardcore shows without being
> bothered and im a skin of all things..not many hardliners like skins
> cheers,
> Cameron

I think you're lucky. Me and most of my friends, who have all left SLC we
constantly beaten up, maced, brass knuckled, and a couple got stabbed by
sXe.

antonio bolognio

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

In article <352a3ee6...@netnews.nyu.edu>, cmb...@is7.nyu.edu (Corey
Barr) wrote:

> Isn't the problem really with the mormons in the scene?

There almost all mormons in the scene.

antonio bolognio

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

In article <01bd3c8d$324b68a0$08dc...@bastardx.interlog.com>, "Simon
Bastardx" <bast...@interlog.com> wrote:

> So why is this? I've never met a sxe kid w/ an attitude remotely like that
> in 12 years of this, & there's 2000 (!!!) of them in a pretty small city in
> the middle of nowhere? Do bands even play there? I mean, as much as I
> loathe shit like Snapcase or Strife (presumably what these kids like), I'd
> still find it hard to believe they'd be into being a soundtrack for such
> idiocy. Weird....

> --
> Simon the softline bastardx

SLC is actually kind of bigger than most people think, its got around a
million and a half people in the city and the valley proper prolly has 2
million.

They love EarthCrisis, and that's the same kind of mentality a lot of them have.

antonio bolognio

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

> maybe the fact is your just a wimp...what idiotic about power? this is just
> power through force...the best kind of power
> long live SLCxHC

What's idiotic about this is that we used to put on shows independently
and tried for unity and invited everyone. We put on a lot of shows too.
We would have three or four a week. After several episodes of sXe
violence we stopped booking sXe bands and later we had to stop booking
hardcore bands. Now like you say there aren't many shows there. sXe
bands like earthcrisis play at the bar and grill, which to me is so
hypocritical I won't go into it, since they and their followers ruined a
vegan friendly house that tolerated everything except violence, racism,
and extremely drunk kids or open drug use.

It's not really power that they have. Eight kids macing and beating up
one with weapons isn't power, it's open cowardice.

antonio bolognio

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

In article <19980218213...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
camer...@aol.com (CameronKor) wrote:

> >Isn't the problem really with the mormons in the scene?
>

> mormons arent inharently violent
> the problem is you have a bunch of bored kids(we live in utah nothing to do)
> who need to vent there frustration somewhere, why not hurt someone else at a
> show...i like the idea personaly...but then again im not sXe...i just go
to the
> shows for the violence....but we dont have many show anymore...hardcore or
> otherwise so i guess we need to get out more aggression at the shows
that we do
> have..maybe if we had shows on a regular basis there might be close to no
> violence cause the kids could go to shows have fun get over the
> monotany(however its spelled)....but honestly i think the violence is
just fine
> :)
> bring the hate back to hardcore

You know, your the perfecty example of why there aren't many shows there
anymore. I would have like to stay in SLC and put on shows and start a
band and do my radio show, I didn't like being fucking paranoid all the
time and having to fight a lot. I grew up non white non mormon in SLC, I
had as much aggression as anyone else, if not more. I got mine out
through making music or entertaining people or creating a forum for other
people to do those things. Beat up people leads to paranoia and guilt and
that leads to more pent up frustration. IT makes it worse not better.

Matt Ostiguy

Feb 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/18/98

Apparently the problem is retardation in the scene. Evidence supports my
conclusion.

CameronKor wrote:

> >Isn't the problem really with the mormons in the scene?
>
> mormons arent inharently violent
> the problem is you have a bunch of bored kids(we live in utah nothing to do)
> who need to vent there frustration somewhere, why not hurt someone else at a
> show...i like the idea personaly...but then again im not sXe...i just go to the
> shows for the violence....but we dont have many show anymore...hardcore or
> otherwise so i guess we need to get out more aggression at the shows that we do
> have..maybe if we had shows on a regular basis there might be close to no
> violence cause the kids could go to shows have fun get over the
> monotany(however its spelled)....but honestly i think the violence is just fine
> :)
> bring the hate back to hardcore

--
Sean UPC...@aol.com : "i threw with you and your crap."

Klevr1

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

<snip a bunch mormon talk>

>honestly i think the violence is just fine

Try saying that after I've knocked all your teeth out.

much love,
brady
XpopXpunkXhateXcoreX
--
"You can't play college ball *and* go to school. They tried that once, and you
know what a silly mess that was."

CameronKor

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

>Apparently the problem is retardation in the scene. Evidence supports my
>conclusion.

what your saying is that hate and violence are "retarded" well tell me what
else has made a change in this world? nothing hippy
cheers,
Cameron

CameronKor

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

>You know, your the perfecty example of why there aren't many shows there
>anymore. I would have like to stay in SLC and put on shows and start a
>band and do my radio show, I didn't like being fucking paranoid all the
>time and having to fight a lot. I grew up non white non mormon in SLC, I
>had as much aggression as anyone else, if not more. I got mine out
>through making music or entertaining people or creating a forum for other
>people to do those things. Beat up people leads to paranoia and guilt and
>that leads to more pent up frustration. IT makes it worse not better.

i feel people can get there aggression out in the "pit", i dont support those
upper middle class college assholes who stab eachother..but what can you do
about it..complaining is for morons afraid to take any action
cheers,
Cameron

CameronKor

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

>I think you're lucky. Me and most of my friends, who have all left SLC we
>constantly beaten up, maced, brass knuckled, and a couple got stabbed by
>sXe.

are ya crackheads or what?
cheers,
Cameron

CameronKor

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

> earthcrisis play at the bar and grill

the bar and grill has been shut down
there trying to hold us hardcore kids down i tell ya
cheers,
Cameron

CameronKor

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

>Try saying that after I've knocked all your teeth out.
>
>much love,
>brady

bring it on id love a go
cheers,
Cameron

Klevr1

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

It was a joke, dickfor. I'm a passifist. Or rather, a passive-aggressivist.
Violence is for the feeble minded. Now *taunting,* that's where true art lies.

much love,
brady

Klevr1

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

Oh, garsh, lemme think, science? Technology? Psychology? And on a little more
related a vein, GHANDI, and maybe JESUS CHRIST.
Man, you're so hardcore.
And like so many hardcore folks, you're a complete and total fucking idiot.
Hippy this, shanker.

what else? records

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

On 18 Feb 1998, Simon Bastardx wrote:

> So why is this? I've never met a sxe kid w/ an attitude remotely like that
> in 12 years of this, & there's 2000 (!!!) of them in a pretty small city in
> the middle of nowhere? Do bands even play there? I mean, as much as I
> loathe shit like Snapcase or Strife (presumably what these kids like), I'd
> still find it hard to believe they'd be into being a soundtrack for such
> idiocy. Weird....

its completely true. a friend of mine's band toured about 3 months ago
and had several shows in utah, one of which was in Salt Lake City. He
said that the crowd consisted of 75% sxe kids, and his band isn't even
close to a sxe band, nor were any of the other bands. his thought was
that due to the large Mormon population, the kids were sort of "rebelling
in a safe way" to traditional Mormon views.

-steven

---------------------
"Carneys built this country!! Well, the carnival part anyway...."

BleedT...@webtv.net

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

perhaps i am a bit naive, as old as i am, but i would like to think that
there are people more worthy of being violent toward than fellow punk/hc
people, sxe or not...people who act in ways akin to the SLC kids are
making no progress and doing no good for themselves or anyone else.
Thugs are thugs, whatever label they choose to hide under, and people
who act in this way should not be considered a part of any "scene".
There are many things to direct anger towards, and you may actually make
a difference other than i knife wound if you choose to try rather than
claim...
much love...

Simon Bastardx

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

CameronKor <camer...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19980218215...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

> >I'd
> >still find it hard to believe they'd be into being a soundtrack for such
> >idiocy. Weird.
>

> maybe the fact is your just a wimp...what idiotic about power? this is
just
> power through force...the best kind of power

Senseless violence in the name of useless "power" ("power" for what?) is
completely moronic. Anyways, the best kind of power is nuclear.

> long live SLCxHC

Sounds to me like it's already (brain) dead if pedophiles like you
represent it.
--
Simon the mind-boggled bastardx

Jim Rantschler

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

Bleed the Pigs wrote:

> much love...

Will you two lay off the X?

JR

antonio bolognio

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

In article <34EB8C95...@american.edu>, Matt Ostiguy
<mo0...@american.edu> wrote:

> Apparently the problem is retardation in the scene. Evidence supports my
> conclusion.

I've got to agree with you, it's all the inbreeding since they're all
related to brigham young and one of his 21 wives.

antonio bolognio

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

In article <19980219051...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
camer...@aol.com (CameronKor) wrote:

> what your saying is that hate and violence are "retarded" well tell me what
> else has made a change in this world? nothing hippy

> cheers,
> Cameron

actually nowadays money changes the world more than anything, violence and
hate have always just been reactions to property.

antonio bolognio

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

the hardcore kids are holding themselves down.

antonio bolognio

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

In article <19980219051...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
camer...@aol.com (CameronKor) wrote:

We actively oppossed violence and encouraged scene unity, damn if that
ain't evil. Imagine a scene where the kids got a long and encouraged each
other to form bands and write zines and put out records and put on shows.
FUck that Monster Crew will take care of that and then complain constantly
about how there are no shows.

antonio bolognio

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

In article <19980219054...@ladder03.news.aol.com>, kle...@aol.com
(Klevr1) wrote:

> It was a joke, dickfor. I'm a passifist. Or rather, a passive-aggressivist.
> Violence is for the feeble minded. Now *taunting,* that's where true art lies.
>
> much love,
> brady

I wave my private parts at your aunties. I fart in your general
direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of
elderberries.

antonio bolognio

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

I think cameron has done an excellent job of exemplifying what's wrong
with the SLC, he repeatedly talks about violence being "cool and Ok" but
then complains about there not being any shows and clubs getting closed.
If I had an argument he more than did my share to prove me right.

antonio bolognio

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

In article <Pine.GSO.3.96.98021...@discover.wright.edu>,

what else? records <s00...@discover.wright.edu> wrote:

> his thought was
> that due to the large Mormon population, the kids were sort of "rebelling
> in a safe way" to traditional Mormon views.
>
> -steven

Exactly, except it's not safe for anyone else.

Jesse Badass

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

On Thu, 19 Feb 1998, antonio bolognio wrote:

> I think cameron has done an excellent job of exemplifying what's wrong
> with the SLC, he repeatedly talks about violence being "cool and Ok" but
> then complains about there not being any shows and clubs getting closed.
> If I had an argument he more than did my share to prove me right.

Just so you know, camerokor is SHARPOWER, and vice versa. You know, that
homophobe that was on a while ago?
-jesse

--
"She said no matter how funny, it hurts so bad that I just can't feel.
I feel nothin', I feel nothin', drunk or sober."

Klevr1

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

>Bleed the Pigs wrote:

>> much love...

Actually, no. I'm having way too much fun.
But this schmucks gotta find his own tag line.

much drug induced love,

Simon Bastardx

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98

> In article <19980219051...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
> camer...@aol.com (CameronKor) wrote:

> > > earthcrisis play at the bar and grill

> > the bar and grill has been shut down
> > there trying to hold us hardcore kids down i tell ya
> > cheers,
> > Cameron

What the fuck have Smurf Crisis fans got to do w/ hardcore in the first
place. Mallmetal & the morons that mosh to it....
--
Simon the fuck-new-school bastardx

CameronKor

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

>Sounds to me like it's already (brain) dead if pedophiles like you
>represent it.

PEDOPHILES???
EXPLAIN....your the only moron i see
cheers,
Cameron

CameronKor

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

>What the fuck have Smurf Crisis fans got to do w/ hardcore in the first
>place. Mallmetal & the morons that mosh to it....

it has nothing to do with earth crisis...they closed down a club that puts on
hardcore shows thats what were talking about here

CameronKor

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

>Oh, garsh, lemme think, science? Technology? Psychology?

would we have any of these if any force was taken against those who oppressed
society and held people back in general? nope it took violence to free us
cheers,
Cameron

CameronKor

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

>actually nowadays money changes the world more than anything, violence and
>hate have always just been reactions to property.

the world has always been about money...and violent revolutions come about due
to that its repeateble through history
cheers,
Cameron

CameronKor

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

>Just so you know, camerokor is SHARPOWER, and vice versa. You know, that
>homophobe that was on a while ago?
>-jesse

i didnt know ther was a conversation about my homophobic remarks, but thats
right its me
cheers,
Cameron

Fleidermaus

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98
~..~ THE BAT ~..~

antonio bolognio

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

In article <19980222152...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
camer...@aol.com (CameronKor) wrote:

Thanks for once again proving someone else's point. I'm not trying to put
you down, but honestly you might want to take a logic class. It will
really help you organize your thoughts a lot better and you'll be able to
construct an argument and deconstruct other peoples arguments. I think it
will help you come off more intelligently. Right now you come off like a
dipshit.

LLivermore

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

I thought the Mormons had outlawed it...?

Only very superficial people maintain that appearances are not important.
- O. Wilde

I learned a lot about human nature during my years in Hollywood, none of it
good. - B. Wilder

www.lkout.com/potatomen

Jim Rantschler

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

LLivermore wrote:

> I thought the Mormons had outlawed it...?

Polygamy is legal, and practiced, in Utah.

JR

hearmeroar~

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998, Fleidermaus wrote:

> Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 11:18:32 -0500
> From: Fleidermaus <Wing...@webtv.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.punk
> Subject: Re: FUCK sXe EVERYWHERE!
>
> sXe sucks.
> Bunch of lame ass whiny little brats.

seems like yer the one whining.

lalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

_ _
/ \/ \
"and we'll have fun fun fun \ /
till yer daddy takes the \/, *kelsey*
t-bird awaaaay." -bb

lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CameronKor

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

>Polygamy is legal, and practiced, in Utah.

actualy its not legal but it is practiced by some crazies in southern utah and
me of course but i do it for reasons other then religion
cheers,
Cameron

Simon Bastardx

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

CameronKor <camer...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19980222152...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

So what's this got to do w/ a bunch of fake edge jocks beating up kids at
shows? Who's being freed & who's being oppressed? You're about as
intelligent & articulate as the chair I'm sitting in, pedophile.
--
Simon the bastardx
http://members.tripod.com/~Bastardx/index.html

"The arc of light above your head is not to be believed" --Superchunk
"I'll stain the world with your blood" --Void

Simon Bastardx

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

Jim Rantschler <rant...@clem.mscd.edu> wrote in article
<VA.000000b...@clem.mscd.edu>...

> LLivermore wrote:
>
> > I thought the Mormons had outlawed it...?
>
> Polygamy is legal, and practiced, in Utah.
>
> JR

So is Lobotomy, if Cameron & friends are any indication.

Corey Barr

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

No one ever fights in Seattle because everyone is prettyboys.

On 19 Feb 1998 20:54:51 GMT, hip...@mail.utexas.edu (john lowe)
wrote:

>mo...@mail.utexas.edu (antonio bolognio) wrote:
>
>> I think cameron has done an excellent job of exemplifying what's wrong
>> with the SLC, he repeatedly talks about violence being "cool and Ok" but
>> then complains about there not being any shows and clubs getting closed.
>> If I had an argument he more than did my share to prove me right.
>

>isn't this the situation elsewhere as well? seems to me there's been a few
>places in austin that have had hardcore shows end in violence and stopped
>putting them on. salt lake seems to be an extreme example, for sure. and.
>like you said, this cameron is basically proving everyone else's point.
>
>john <skips shows from fear of violence>

Corey Barr

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

Ah, a skinhead Mormon hardliner. Are you wearing your Mormon
underwear too?

antonio bolognio

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

In article <19980222214...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
llive...@aol.com (LLivermore) wrote:

> I thought the Mormons had outlawed it...?

The made most of the fun stuff illegal but forgot to make any laws
pertaining to bestiality when the drew up their sodomy laws 7 years ago.
I'm not sure if they fixed it yet, but the sheep are prolly still safe
game.

CameronKor

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

>Ah, a skinhead Mormon hardliner. Are you wearing your Mormon
>underwear too?

well im not mormon and im not sXe or vegan so i wouldent make much of a
hardliner.....stereotypes are fun arent they?
cheers,
Cameron

Jim Rantschler

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

Simon wrote:

> Jim Rantschler <rant...@clem.mscd.edu> wrote in article
> <VA.000000b...@clem.mscd.edu>...
> > LLivermore wrote:
> >
> > > I thought the Mormons had outlawed it...?
> >
> > Polygamy is legal, and practiced, in Utah.
> >
> > JR
>
> So is Lobotomy, if Cameron & friends are any indication.

It's the fastest way to get live people to convert.

JR

The late, lamented Alex Siegfried

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, Corey Barr wrote:

> No one ever fights in Seattle because everyone is prettyboys.

No one ever fights in Santa Barbara because they're all stoned
and don't want their pretty blonde hair pulled. That's the girls. I
don't pick fights with guys, they might hurt me.

--Alex Siegfried--
Once burned, twice charcoal
_____
"And now you're alien, spell it out to yourself: paranoid, insane, find
another name." UNWOUND
http://www.bayarea.net/~toyboat/altpunk/alex.html
G * E * E * K R * I * O * T Sat 4-6 am KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara