mary p., hex and going "downtown"

MARKUS WALSER

Mar 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/30/99
Super hex expert Dr. JT and his assistant Dr Bob Chin.... both of you have
been going downtown, diving down there locating the bulleye, how does a
woman taste????

I have been told it's her food. Spices have the most effect on woman's
"taste"
what about us who loves soy sauce???

My dahhling would not say.

shasha

Robert Chin

Mar 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/31/99
MARKUS WALSER wrote:

> Super hex expert Dr. JT and his assistant Dr Bob Chin.... both of you have
> been going downtown, diving down there locating the bulleye, how does a
> woman taste????

Women taste like guys do. With their tongues.

> I have been told it's her food. Spices have the most effect on woman's
> "taste" what about us who loves soy sauce???

Of course it's her food. What other things would you want to taste? If
you love soy sauce, that is fine. It will not affect your taste at all,
although a slice of lemon after eating a meal with soy sauce will help
clean the palate and allow you to enjoy the taste of your dessert that
much more.

Next question please!

Dr. Bob

JT aka GF

Mar 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/31/99
Hiya Shasha babe!

In article <7ds7nu$fsh$9...@news-1.news.gte.net>,

"MARKUS WALSER" <markus...@gte.net> wrote:
> Super hex expert Dr. JT and his assistant Dr Bob Chin.... both of you have
> been going downtown, diving down there locating the bulleye, how does a
> woman taste????

-------------
It varies at different stages of the activity. At the start it tastes like raw
fish. I like raw fish. Tops in protein and very low fat. Keeps my blood
pressure at bay and my cholesterol level low. hehehehehehe.

And then when the going gets hot, the raw fish taste disappears. In fact the
taste disappears altogether. It becomes a tasteless endeavour. Hehehehehehe.

Further on, when she's about to reach her first O, the taste turns from no
taste to champagne-like. The champagne is cause to celebrate. At this stage
the snorkeling is over and it's time to hump and pump and blow the house down
like the Big Bad Wolfie!! Hehehehehehe.

> I have been told it's her food. Spices have the most effect on woman's
> "taste"
> what about us who loves soy sauce???

----------- This is totally untrue. I've read countless articles about this.
A woman's meal has no effect on her southern scent whatsoever. Unless of
course you dip your food south first. Hehehehehehe.

> My dahhling would not say.

-----------
Look, babe, tasting is believing. Here's what you do. When he's done
snorkelling, offer him some French kiss. Then you get to taste yourself from
his mouth. If it tastes like champagne then you've just reached your O. If it
tastes like beer, OHMIGAWD, you just pee-ed on HIM, shame on you!!! Eeeewww!!!
Hehehehehehe.

Hope this helps,

---
JT aka GF