Fraud Artist Scientologist Reed Slatkin of Earthlink's Huge Donations to the Scientology Crime Cult

ptsc

May 2, 2001, 6:11:14 PM5/2/01
Scientology Cultist Reed Slatkin caught in massive Ponzi scheme:
http://www.latimes.com/business/20010502/t000036899.html

This cultist is listed as a "Patron" of the IAS in Impact, Issue 53, a
publication of the International Association of Scientologists, representing
minimum donations of $40,000.

9/26/94 REED SLATKIN IMPACT ISS 53 1994 0

It would be nice for counsel for plaintiffs to realize their money may be
moldering away in the "War Chest" of the International Association of
Scientologists. It would also be nice for anyone with a paper copy of this
publication to fax it to plaintiff's counsel so they can seek recovery of their
funds. This is not the largest amount of money given by this cultist to his
cult. He was also listed in another publication, I believe called "The
Cornerstone," as a "Keystone Member" of their "Super Power Project" fund,
representing a donation of between $250,000 and $500,000 to the cult's project
to build their "Super Power Building" in downtown Clearwater across the street
from the Ft. Harrison Hotel, their primary compound in Occupied Clearwater.

The largest fraud victim is John K. Poitras. His counsel is Richard S. Conn

Contact info:

Richard S. Conn
Musick, Peeler & Garrett, LLP
One Wilshire Bldg
# 2000
624 S Grand Ave
Los Angeles, California 90017-3321

Communication Center
Phone: (213) 629-7600
E-mail: r.c...@mpglaw.com

Fax: (213) 624-1376
Web site: http://www.mpgweb.com

(Musick, Peeler, & Garrett, LLP, were formerly the law firm of anti-Scientology
lawyer Graham E. Berry, before he was financially ruined by criminal conspiracy
against his law practice. This could be good or bad, depending on whether the
firm was ever compromised by Scientology due to Graham's tenure there. That
isn't to say it isn't a good firm. It's one of the best out there.)

From nob...@replay.com Sun Aug 22 19:24:41 1999
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:24:41 +0200 (CEST)
From: Anonymous <nob...@replay.com>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <ab...@replay.com>.
Subject: "Super Power" Cornerstone Membership Honor Roll
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

SUPER POWER CORNERSTONE MEMBERSHIP HONOR ROLL

LEGION OF HONOR

Elizabeth & Michael Baybak
Trish Duggan
Bob Duggan
Meir Ezra
Aviva & Gal Ezra
Cindy & Joseph Feshbach
Kannon & Kurt Feshbach
Kathy Feshbach
Matthew Feshbach
Flag OT Committee & Friends

FOUNDING MEMBER

Dr. Lloyd Austin
Rosa Prieto & Jose Serrano Barrera
Marilena & Franco Baggio
Ruth & Bill Bowen
Ben Cook
Laurie & Douglas Dohring
Linda, Miles & Michael Drazkowski
Sikica & Jeff Feldman
Emma Garces
Claire Guignon
Craig Jensen
Sally Jenses
Mirielle, Nathan, Noah & Ron Pollack
Adriana Saltamerenda
Felicitas Serrano & German Perez
Reed Slatkin
Barbara & Rolf Springer
June & Dr. Bryan Zwan

KEY CONTRIBUTOR

Stan Albro
Mr. & Mrs. Urs Baumann
Alessandro Baggio
Andrea & Moreno Baggio & Family
Dr. Cindy Bailey
Kathy & Dr. Patrick Bannon
John Beachy
Karin & Richard Beaty
Hans Jacob Bech
Betsy Belden
Klaus Berschiek
Monika Blattl
Jennifer Bowen
Dr. Larry Buhman
Dr. Guy Callahan
Phil Carlson
Kim Bright-Cassano & Ray Cassano
Robert Cefail
Rose Chiang
Dan W. Charpentier
Lorna & Al Crichton
Mr. & Mrs. John Coale
Sandi Codding
Bob Conn
Peter Cross
Atsuke & Michael D'Amour
Irene & Jack Dirmann
Paul Dolan
Sally Dole
Chet Eccles
Ingrid Eccles
Vicki Felix Norton
Ewald Fink
Tim Fitzgerald & Phil Bamford
Dr. Susan Frank & C of S Chicago
Rocio & Luis Garcia
Ronit & Yariv Gilboa
Mary Gordon-Stairs
Edeltraut Groz
Manuela Gubig
Hedwig Gubig
Lily & Alberto Guerrero
Gerhard Haag & Peggy Guignon Haag
Steve Heard
Jeanette & Benjamin Holenstein
Elizabeth Barron & Steven Horwich
Dr. Patricia Huff
Peter Jackson
Laurel Jensen
Marissa Jensen
Dr. Kamini Kapoor
Dr. Maur & Dr. Ken Karger
Dr. Christine Kasle
Catherine Konn
L.D. Services, INc.
Bernardo Lan & Jeanie Lan Balvin
Margaret & Dr. Lawrence Leong
Jenny & Kurt Listug
Guissy & Dedo Maspero
Susan & Dr. Robert McCarty
Denise & Michael McGahee
Joan & Dennis McKenna
Sue & Dr. David Minkoff
Kate Mitchell
Magda Morra
Victoria Morton
Becky & Doug Newman
Mark Nickels
Dr. Robert Neuwirth
Lawrence D. Parker
Margaret E. Pearson
Peggy & Steve Perrin
Donna & Robbie Robinson
Judith Saldarriaga
Oscar Saldarriaga
Gary Scarborough
Jenny Scarfe-Beckett
Judith Schwyter
Indira & Jiten Shah
Char Shipman
Tim Shipman
Diana Venegas-Singer & Dr. David Singer
Steve Smith
Julie & Paul Sonz
Andrei Soukharev
Southern California OT Ambassadors
Dr. Neal Springer
Audane & Dr. Marc Steel
Jason Sund
Dr. Roberta Tibbles & Floyd Gardner
Pat Towne
Larry Trainor
Peter Troebs
Ruth Upton & Doug Borden
Juan Villareal
Pat & Dr. David Wagner
Ronald Watson
Laura Wilson
Michael Wilson
Dr. JoAnn Yamada
Dr. Randy Yamada
Penny & Herb Zerden
Amanda Zwan
Catherine Zwan

CORNERSTONE CLUB MEMBER

Ramon Acosta, Sr.
Ramon Acosta, Jr.
Robert Acosta
Richard Acunto
Tom Adam
Elizabeth Adams
Rohit & Rondi Adi
Azadeh Afzali & Fereidoon Mohammadi
Vivien & David Agami
Church of Scientology of Ann Arbor & friends
Hiroko Aoki
Peter Alevizos
Jolie Alexander
Dr. Jerry Alexander
Sam Ali
Heather & Michael Alker
Phillip Allen
Joyce Anderson
Marlin Anderson
Dr. Kevin Andrews
Phillip Arana
Dr. Steve Archinal & Linda Lambert
Brenda & Doug Arjes
Dawn & Eric Armando
Dennis Arnzen
Mr. & Mrs. George Ash
Dr. Bruce Atkinson
Theresa Atkinson
Church of Scientology of Atlanta & friends
Church of Scientology of Austin & friends
John G. Austin
Linsey B. Austin
Takako Azuma
Lynda Badger
John Badfer
Sheila & Alan Baker
Pam Barton
Ray Barton
Michael Baum
Hans Beck
Ludmilla Beck
Gabrielle Beck-Lipsi
Phil Beckett
Pearl Beckman
Carol & Gary Beeny
Fabienne Bellot
Ginny & Dr. Dwight Benesh
Kathy & Jim Bennett
Eva & John Berryman
Marino Bertoli
Sharon & Steve Besio
Leni Betes & Jacinto Castellano
Rick Bishop
Terri Bishop
Dr. Ralf Blackstone
Kenneth Blair
Mary Blair
Renata & Tony Blanco
John Boel, Snr
Sandra & Leif Boettcher
Eleanor Bolger
Judith Bolger
Susan & Mark Booth & Steve Fudenberg
Mohamed Bouzarzar
Marshall Boys
Bill Brickel
Sherry & David Brier & Debbie Lowe & Family
Vicki Mead & Jason Bromboz
Joseph Brouwer
Claudia Jemal & Ed Bryan
Sheila Bulger
Carolyn Hunter Buford
Dr. Paul Busch
Don Buss
Udo Butenhoff
Connie & Tony Bylsma
Glen Byrnes
Giorgio Cairoli
Joanne G. Cali
Mike Campsey
Diana & Walter Carelton
Flavio Castagna
Anatoli Cefail
Dylan Cefail
Iz Chait
Maryann Chait
Pat Chamberlain-Macfadden & Bob Macfadden
Sarah Downey & Mike Chan
Catherine & Phillipe Chavanne
Church of Scientology of Chicago & friends
Kurt Christiansen
Joanne & Jamie Christiansen
Nancy Clark
Clearwater OT Ambassadors
Dr. Dorothy Cline
Steven Cline
Laura Clouden
Pat Clouden
James Codding
Ingrid & Rob Collewijn
Dr. Keith Collins
Luis Colon
Dickie Conn
Karen & Brian Coyle
Dr. Kathy Conable
Benjamin F. Cook
Chasen Randolph Cook
Tamera Cook
Gary W. Cook
Misty Marie Cook
Ryan Anthony Cook
Danielle Cook
Ashley E. Cook
Bill Cooper
Jennifer Cooper
Gail Coppoli
Bess Currier
Don Currier
Liz Dannaker
William Dannaker
Naomi Davis
Lonni Davis
Sandra Davis
Laurence Dellaserra
Church of Scientology of Detroit & friends
Dr. John Dettmer
Mary Lou Dettmer
Piere Devillers
Catherine Dewitt
Russ Dewitt
Lydia & Tony Dinges
Ursula Bauer-Ditges
Emma & Bart Dobin
Gill Doddington
James Doering
Jason Dohring
Ron Dornbusch
Ellen & Ken Dorsett
Sue Doughty
Dr. Tom Drake
Piera Ducoli & Vito Locatelli
Mary Duda
Nick Duda
Linda Dupont & Buzz Newman
Liliane Eckharter
Dr. Harold Edwards
Craig Eicher
Yvonne & Werner Eichenberger
Gerald Ellenberg
Jody & Michael Elliott
Amy & Hugh Elliott
Lydia & Guy Eltringham
Glenn & Eric Eltringham
Johanna & Lothar Erdtman
Vivian Eriksen
Wendy Ettricks
Craig Fairbanks
Kendall Fairbanks
Steve Falcey
Diane & Don Fell
Angela & Ben Fialkoff
Beatrice Findlay
Jim Fitzgerald
Veronika & Kurt Fliegerbauer
Nick Flowers
Brian Foley
Barbara & Rick Forman
Pavane & Neal Fraser
Judy & Richard Freedman
Dr. Ava Frick
John Fudens
Geoff Fushi
David Gaiman
Jose Luis Galicia
Sheila & Malcolm Gallately
Douglas Gammette
Margaret Gardner
Trisha Garner
Dr. Julie & Dr. Jim Gatza
Adelio Gaviraghi
Fabrizio Gaviraghi
Lisa & Geoff Gault
James Edward Gause
Marianne Genton
Dr. Abe Gershonowitz
Maytal Gilboa
Sheila & Larry Gluck
Marshall Goldblatt
Dr. Arlo Gordin
Bob Graves
Sherese Graves
Joy Grayson
Paige & Chip Green
Theo Grepper
Jennifer & Tom Gundelfinger
Bernhard Gut
Sabine Haag
Leo Hamel
Bert Hanicke
Stina Hans & Joel Kreiner
Larry Hansen
Linda & Butch Hatell
Andrew Hatton-ward
Paula & Steve Hayes
Susie & Geoff Hegeman
Barbara & Walter Hegetschweiler
Dorly Hegetschweiler
Marlene & Dr. Bill Hembree
Elen Henri
Hans Henriksen
Martha Higareda
Dr. Tim Howland
Jocelyn & Martin Huber
Debra Hulthen
Mary Hunter
Grace & Van Hunter
Dr. Elizabeth Huntley
Barbara & Robert Indermaur
Donna & Mark Isham
Barbara & Paul Jackson
Steve Janke
Bill Johanasson
Hakan Johansson
Jan Johnson
Bruce Johnson
George Johnson
Jay Johnson
Susan Johnson
Carolynn Judd
Abby & Michael Juneau
Dr. Joseph Jurgevich
Karen & James Justice
Mary & David Kahn
Becky Kale & Gary Kveton
Brad, Jocelyn & Gloria Kamph
Kyung Kang
Anita & Mike Kaplan
Hanna & Matt Karczewski
Hans Karlsson
Dr. Richard & Muriel Keeney
Dr. Robert Kelly
Mr. & Mrs. Rudi Kempner
Dr. Robert Kezell
Peggy & Shaun Kirk
Ken Klaebe
Carol Kingsley
Monroe Kleiderman
Joanne & Ken Kleiderman
Mr. & Mrs. Michael Kobrin
Sonya & Alfred Kohl
Gail Wray Koochin
Anna & Marc Koska
Jayne & Richard Kraman
Johann Krewer Family
Richard Kuna
Madalaine LaFontan
Lisa Lai & Bill McClain
Chris & John Lake
Sarah & Steve Lake
Dr. Michael Langenfeld
Gabi & Hans Lanik
Connie & Dr. Lloyd Latch & family
Jane & Greg Layton
Barbara & Mike Lee
Tom Leesley & Family
Nick Lekas
Mireille Lenyei-Baroni
Terry Leseur
Janice Piro & Lars Letonoff
Lidoran Roofing Inc.
Dennis Link
Barbara Lil LInson & Ethel Dano
Albert Lipschitz
Jan & Ron Liuzza
Dr. Jeri & Dr. Robert Lizana
Matt Logman
Ken Long
Woody Long
Sandra Longhran
Joan Lonstein
Tony Lonstein
Church of Scientology of Los Gatos & friends
Bob Lotter
Judith & Danny Lu & Johnny Lin
Barbara Macaluso
Lenny Macaluso
Phyllis Mack
The Mackey Family
Mr. & Mrs. Jeff Magee
Greg Makowski
Julie & Darrell Malick
Anita Mally
Sarah, Avary & Dr. George Malnati
The Mandelli Family
Kathy & Dr. Mark Manroe
Julie Mantis and family
Luciano Marchesi
Judy & Reuvein Marcus
Terry & Dr. Bob Marx
Edward March
Luis Martinez
Dedo Maspero
Guisi Maspero
Della & Joseph Matievich
Hisako Matsushita
Carmen & Michael Maurer
Chris & Jim Mayer
Marty Mayer
Mary & Ned McCrink
Brent McDaniels
Quailynn, Scout & Madison McDaniel
Paul McDaniel
Barbara & Cody McFadyen
Rob & Sue McFarlane
Dustin McGahee
Corey McKenna
Debbie & Gerald McNeely
Jeff Medeiros
Jan & Lee Meekcoms
Tamra & Jim Meskimen
Alice & Thomas Messick
Charlotte & Robert Metzler
Leanne & Warren Meyer
Greg Michaels
Dr. Jill Hagan & Brett Miller
Church of Scientology of Minnesota & friends
Dennis Miscovich
Molly & Paul Missonis
Camille & Phillip Mitchell
Karen Mitchell
Peggy Mitchell
Yuko & Mike Miwa
Antonello Moi
Mr. & Mrs. Arthur Moore
Bruce Moore
Carol Moore
Dan Moore
Greg Moore
Dr. John Moore
Dr. Kim Moore
Michael Moore
Carol Morse
David Morse
Phyllis Mueller
Marie Murillo
George Murgatroyd
Felicitas & Jori Murk
Robert Musack
Carol Neff
Karen & Simon Neil
Frankie & John Ness
Walter Neuschitzer
Mark Nickels Family
Nancy Nishimura
Gary Nishimura
Jim Norton
Norm Novitsky
Terri Novitsky
Brian Nunley
Maryann & Kevin O'Donnell
Mauricio Olivares
Church of Scientology of Orange County & friends
Nancy Owen
Massau Oyaizu
Pete Pagano
Mary Jo Pagel
Kurt Paine
Jim Pasqual
Maria Patzek
Sally Peck
Dr. Ernest Pecoraro
Gerdie Perry
Steven C. Perry
Bruno Perugini
Adam Phillips
Diane Phillips
Elena & Michael Phillips
Tess Marie Piotrowski
Janet Platinsky
Dr. Susan & Paul Player
Boris Podolsky
Martha Pomroy
Celebrity Center Portland & friends
Brittany Rose Potter
Richard Poulo
Norman Powell
Yolanda Premoli
Chuck Prenner
Lori Prescott
Peter Profittlich
Vaughn Proust
Grace & Dr. Willis Pumphrey
Mary Quinn
Rod Quinn
Ron Rakow
Helen Ralston
Dr. Norman Ralston
Mario Ravasi
Sandi Read
Dr. Gerald Regni
Dr. Roger Reckis
Brian Reso
Christine Rey
Frances Rich
Thea & John Rich
Mary Rieser
The Rinder family
Elizabeth Roberts
Anthony Robinson
Garrett Robinson
Ginger & Paul Rodeghero
Ellen Roggero & Emanual Ruffinango
Claudio Romano
Glenda Rose
Cooper Rounds
Ralph C. Rounds & Family
Denis Rousseau
Kathleen Ryan
Marie Therese Saldariagga
Barbara Salmon-Macaluso & Lennie Macaluso
San Francisco Mission
Susan Safirstein
Bruce Saliga
Church of Scientology of San Francisco Bay & friends
Sandor Sanislov
Church of Scientology of Santa Barbara & friends
Frances Santos
Roberto Santos
Gabriella Scaccabarozzi
Michael Scaggs
Nancy & Jim Schaeffer
Jeff Schaffner
Cathy Schenkelberg
Yvonne & Ken Schick
Joanne Schnitzer
Robert Schoeller
Kay Seabrook
Church of Scientology of Seattle & friends
Amy & Paul Seymour
Elizabeth & Mark Shreffler
Jennifer Sgroi
Martin Shapiro
Kathy & Jim Shearer
Laura & Dan Sherman
Dr. Megan Shield, George Duggan & Bill Shields, Snr.
Charles Shinneman
Chuck Simon
Jennifer & Michael Simmons
Jeff Simms
Natalie Simms
Bennetta Slaughter
David Slaughter
Paula & Duke Snider
Dr. Robert & Joann Snider
Danny Soglowek
Dr. James Speiser
Spina Chiropractic
Howard Spinner
Jean Spinner
Jim Sprankle & Joan Roswell
Chiara & Mike Staples
Susan Stayne
Al Stein
Cathy Steinberg
Marlen & Tari Steward
Holley Rose Stewart
Maureen Stracener & Family
John Sullivan
Super Power Expansion Project
Survival Insurance
Angela & John Sushko
John Svinos
Lynn & Forrest Tardibuono
Anna Tau
Dr. Vivian Teegardin
Dr. Michael Teifke
Agnes Tissot
Dr. Edward Terino
Kristen Tomczak
John Traul
Bob Twaalfhoven
Ann & Dr. Tony Urbanek
Catherine & Bernard Utheman
Patricia Van Kooten
Bertrand Velge
Catherine Velge
Dr. John Vergis
Albert Vitali
Nelli Villareal
Boud von Rompay
Angelika Voss-Quinn
Gene Walley
Gerhard Waterkamp
Candace and Wayne Weaver
Ernst Weber
Harriet & Bennett Weber
Bob Welch
Charles Wheeler
Ellyn & Larry Wheeler
Tiare & William Widmaier
Monika Wieneke
Michael O. Williams
Eve Wilner
Neil Wilner
Sandra & Greg Winteregg
Gus Wollitzer
Christine Woodruff
Christian Woodruff
Lucia & Steven Wu
Ann Yates
Dr. David M. Yawrenko
Sheila & Stan Yonemoto
Janine & Mohsen Zargar
Curtis Zeringue
Michael & Margene Zimmer

©Anti-Cult® - www.users.wineasy.se/noname/

May 2, 2001, 7:25:07 PM5/2/01
On Wed, 02 May 2001 18:11:14 -0400.
In Message-ID: <u401fto10fpvbpddp...@4ax.com>
From: ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT alias DOT net>.
Wrote on the subject: Fraud Artist Scientologist Reed Slatkin of
Earthlink's Huge Donations to the Scientology Crime Cult:

>Scientology Cultist Reed Slatkin caught in massive Ponzi scheme:
>http://www.latimes.com/business/20010502/t000036899.html
>
>This cultist is listed as a "Patron" of the IAS in Impact, Issue 53, a
>publication of the International Association of Scientologists, representing
>minimum donations of $40,000.
>
>9/26/94 REED SLATKIN IMPACT ISS 53 1994 0

Yes, and he's also listed in the full US Patrons list which I posted on
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 01:31:47 +0200, with Message-ID:
<3064etcpao2ihrata...@ARSCC.Sweden.Dep.OSA.Surveillance>

There he sits nicely just above another known scientology couple:

Reed Slatkin
DAVID & BENNETTA SLAUGHTER

Here's how I think Hubbard did his "research." He downed a bottle of
gin, popped a few pills, passed out and woke up hours later, clutching
the empty bottle and screaming "The psychs are coming, the psychs are
coming, they're crawling all over me. Get 'em off, get 'em off." And,
another Scientology rundown was thus created, the False Purpose rundown.

- ind...@aol.com (Indanm)
In Message-ID: <20010310005938...@ng-fr1.aol.com>
******* Body thetans? We don't need no stinking Body Thetans! *******
*********** http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/index.htm ************
IRC #Scientology JavaChat http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/irc.html
* Multimedia: http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/multimed/index.htm *
******** The.Galacti...@ThePentagon.com (Anti-Cult) ********

Mike O'Connor

May 3, 2001, 10:33:47 AM5/3/01
In article <u401fto10fpvbpddp...@4ax.com>,

ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT alias DOT net> wrote:

> Scientology Cultist Reed Slatkin caught in massive Ponzi scheme:
> http://www.latimes.com/business/20010502/t000036899.html
>
> This cultist is listed as a "Patron" of the IAS in Impact, Issue 53,
> a publication of the International Association of Scientologists,
> representing minimum donations of $40,000.
>
> 9/26/94 REED SLATKIN IMPACT ISS 53 1994 0
>
> It would be nice for counsel for plaintiffs to realize their money
> may be moldering away in the "War Chest" of the International
> Association of Scientologists. It would also be nice for anyone with
> a paper copy of this publication to fax it to plaintiff's counsel so
> they can seek recovery of their funds. This is not the largest
> amount of money given by this cultist to his cult. He was also
> listed in another publication, I believe called "The Cornerstone," as
> a "Keystone Member" of their "Super Power Project" fund, representing
> a donation of between $250,000 and $500,000 to the cult's project to
> build their "Super Power Building" in downtown Clearwater across the
> street from the Ft. Harrison Hotel, their primary compound in
> Occupied Clearwater.

According to the below he was a $500,000 contributor to the super duper
power building:

Subject: 1 MILLION dollar $uper Power Contributors
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 07:55:21 GMT

The names of the 1 Million dollar 'Legion of Honor' contributors for the
$uper power building construction site was just released in the new
'cornerstone newsletter' from Flag.
[...]

500,000 dollar contributors:
[...]