Babylon Spreads Her Wings in Lieu of Foreclosed Wedding 20 March 2015 9:50am CEST

Curtis Eagal

Mar 19, 2015, 5:43:49 PM3/19/15
MERCURY AND LILITH OPPOSITION
OVER VENUS-MARS MARRIAGE RITE
20 March 2015, 9:50 a.m. CEST (3:50 a.m. EDT)

The cataclysm onset has been definitively dated for 20 March, through the feastdays of Saint Tetrucus of Langres, and Saint Wulfram of Sens who replaced an exiled bishop for two Sens (I.22). The timing will precede the total solar eclipse by nearly two hours, occurring when Venus is at the East Point, which happens to be at 09:50, matching the IX.50 numeration; Ceres will have reached the Midheaven point about fourteen minutes prior to fulfill III.75's Great Husk heralding the plague. Juno's long-term reigning position represents Dominion, in trine with Saturn, and above Jupiter in the same constellation, providing the conditions of the law of Venus prevailing for V.24; the Messianic Law of the Sun will not emerge fully until after the worst catastrophe associated with a Saturnin change, probably 17 September 2015, the day before the ringed planet returns to Sagittarius after the current retrograde takes it back into Scorpio. That should be an explosive breach of the LHC using beams, whereas the imminent event would be a quench incident involved in training the superconducting magnets before recommissioning at the enhanced energy level (use of the beams after the initial setback appears to be an error, overlooking a 'flaw in the artifice').

When Juno resumed its reign from Mercury on 15 March, a trio of aspects with conceptual points included Venus (esoteric Babylon using the Epistle) with Mercury and Lilith, presumed to be the wings of Babylon (VIII.96). Currently reigning Juno as the Laboring Queen of X.17 is supposed to oversee the desolation of the wretched daughter suffering hunger pangs (Venus-Babylon receiving the famine portion of the triple plague); the wings of Misery (death - Lilith) and Sadness (mourning - Mercury) were 'clipped' by aspecting in a different timeframe than Venus shortly afterward. The foreclosed wedding of first-cousins at the end of X.17 is not the same as the lustful encounter between first-cousins in X.35: the encounter took place circa 21 February, when Venus conjoined the Moon then Mars - this figured in Revelations 18, Babylon as a queen denying widowhood and mourning (engendering a divine plague edict); the subsequent 'wedding ceremony' of 21 March is to be foreclosed by disaster, coincident with the total solar eclipse on the previous day.

On 21 March 2015 at 8:27 a.m. CEST, Venus will be with the Part of Fortune (at 4°38' Taurus), simultaneous with Mars at the Ascendant (22°14' Aries), and the nearly equidistant Moon at the East Point (12°34' Aries). The three struck bodies are arranged respectively like a bride and groom, with the Moon as minister - Uranus nearer the Moon than Mars seems to be playing the role of witness or 'best-man.' Venus at the East Point appears to be the trigger, taking on the aspect Uranus had during the countdown for the first atomic bomb detonation (also conjoining the East Point) when they were in Gemini during the 16 July 1945 Trinity Test. So the activation would come too late unless on the prior day, when the eclipse fortuitously ensues thereafter.

Instead of the focus being on the grotesque pageantry of the celestial marriage farce for Venus and Mars, the wings of Babylon will spread on 21 March, culminating in a full opposition between Mercury and Lilith about two hours before the 'precluded' wedding, at 6:23 a.m. CEST, when Fortune opposes Jupiter, and Neptune is at the East Point; Lilith will have met the Vertex about twelve minutes earlier at 6:11 a.m. CEST (12:11 a.m. EDT). This event has been associated with sustained shaking, unnatural global motion, hail and ice, crop failure and resulting famine; the seer's version may only slightly hint at something like a personal audience with God addressing sins committed, which was purported by the Garabandal visionaries, in advance of the Miracle at their own Spanish site, expected to occur this year since Ascension Thursday coincides cyclically with the feastday of pivotal Saint Michael Garicoïts on 14 May 2015. A priest allowed to see the Miracle along with the young girls died hours later; 'purification' from the initial event in the trilogy was required for it to become widely visible.
Message has been deleted

Curtis Eagal

Mar 20, 2015, 4:42:33 PM3/20/15
SOLAR ECLIPSE NOT FORECLOSED;
SIGNAL IS VENUS-MARS MARRIAGE
21 March 2015, 9:51 a.m. CEST (3:51 a.m. EDT)

Had the cataclysm onset occurred prior to the solar eclipse, it might have made the astronomical event non-visible, breaking probable protocol, since these eclipses have often seemed part of a cosmic warning system, arriving just before a notable event. The classic example is the total solar eclipse which crossed the Black Sea about a week before the Istanbul quake in 1999 (V.54). The appearance of the 'wedding configuration' for Venus and Mars with the Moon on 21 March 2015 8:27 a.m. CEST demonstrates the seer comprehended what is in the Geneva charts well enough to describe it in sufficient detail to be discovered; therefore, my presumption that his use of the 'foreclosure' concept (X.17) meant something would prevent it from transpiring without objection was mistaken.

It now appears the 'first-cousin' marriage ceremony implication is the signal for the day that the Venus conjunct with the East Point (slipping to 9:51 a.m. CEST) will attend commencement of the disaster. Identifying Mercury and Lilith as the wings for Babylon-Venus makes their 6:23 a.m. CEST opposition the sign that the Biblical catastrophe (from Revelations 18) is prepared to take flight, with miserable death, mournful sadness, and rampant famine. The cataclysm arriving so close to the solar eclipse would justify X.44's assertion that this 'King' is acting against his subjects. Saturn has moved back only two minutes of a degree since its 14 March retrograde began; beyond 21 March, its reverse motion gains momentum.

Since this prophecy does not yield to simple theories, but has instead relied on fragmentary pieces of information to assemble into a conjecture about this period, relying on planetary reigns and cycles, as predicted in I.54 line 2, it is difficult to find integration with recent current events. Yet the Saturn retrograde onset coincided closely with Cyclone Pam striking Vanuatu. The 18 March attack on the Bardo Museum in Tunisia does not yet seem to figure specifically in the prophecies, although the 12:30 p.m. CET (no DST) local timing presents a Grand Trine of Neptune (8°23' Pisces, on the Ninth House cusp), Fortune (6°32' Scorpio), and East Point (7°25' Cancer). The bombing of the mosque in Yemen on 20 March, wherein nearly 150 were killed, shows there could have been another reason for I.22 line 3 alluding to that date through saintly feastdays, besides the total solar eclipse.

The inference of 'quenching thirst' in VI.40 is consistent with a subtle hint regarding a quench incident for Geneva's Large Hadron Collider. And use of the verb "semondre" in IV.31 line 3 suggests the Chastisement, potentially meaning 'invited' as well as alternately 'reprimanded,' 'chided,' or 'chastised': this term should be applied to the mass-fatality action in the final line, yet line 3 ironically has the 'disciples' of a 'new sage' with unique notions being chastised into immortality.
Message has been deleted

Curtis Eagal

Mar 21, 2015, 8:45:15 PM3/21/15
> The inference of 'quenching thirst' in VI.40 is consistent with a subtle hint regarding a quench incident for Geneva's Large Hadron Collider. And use of the verb "semondre" in IV.31 line 3 suggests the Chastisement, potentially meaning 'invited' as well as alternately 'reprimanded,' 'chided,' or 'chastised': this term should be applied to the mass-fatality action in the final line, yet line 3 ironically has the 'disciples' of a 'new sage' with unique notions chastising him into immortality.

DAY AFTER MOCK WEDDING
IS NARBONNE AND ANCONA
22 March 2015, 9:52 a.m. CEST (3:52 a.m. EDT)

The 'wedding configuration' for Venus and Mars on 21 March now seems to be a 'buffer' day between the 20 March eclipse and the catastrophic event. Juno's current reign will terminate when Vesta enters Pisces on 29 March 2015 at 1:26 a.m. CEST. Ceres at Midheaven coincided with Venus at the East Point on 16 March at 9:47 a.m. CEST; on 22 March these aspects will be 19 minutes apart - the East Point will be only four minutes of a degree beyond Venus' position at 9:52 a.m. CEST. The hagiology of 22 March includes Saint Paul of Narbonne, along with Saint Benvenutus Scotivoli of Ancona: both Narbonne and Ancona have numerous mentions in the quatrains which could be relevant. The Narbonne references sometimes have 'Mars' connected, which could indicate the month of March (as well as the planet Mars), yet the original name of the port town established in 118 BC was Colonia Narbo Martius. For Ancona the list of verses would have II.74, III.43 and VII.74; Narbonne appears in a suitable context in I.99, II.59, III.92, IV.94, VI.56, IX.34, IX.38, IX63 and IX.64.

The date is also the 52nd anniversary of the release date for The Beatles' debut album (issued 22 March 1963), apparently prepared as a subliminal homage to Christ's Ascension, launching the legendary song catalog subtly featuring events throughout the life of Jesus. Even the lyric about "a week or two" in "Do You Want To Know A Secret" has a scriptural source regarding the timeline from Resurrection to Ascension. The public perception of sexual innuendo and dance rhythms dominated, so it was not considered their cover of the Isley Brothers' "Twist And Shout" was chosen for the operative lyric 'up,' as well as its orgasmic tonal ascents. Use of the 'heavenly' celeste doubling the guitar solo on "Baby It's You" was an instrumental clue.

With Juno reigning for about another week, the post-eclipse 'first-cousin marriage' done, the Venus at East Point trigger slipping further from the time Ceres is at Midheaven, the 22 March date seems ideal. That is in expectation of the Messianic Law of the Sun ultimately prevailing; under the seer's Venusian law, which currently holds the public consensus, such calculations are absurd, since all events are random. Most eschatologists reading Revelations literally cast other nations in villainous roles, awaiting some military denouement, oblivious to the possibility that the scenarios are playing out more figuratively, in unanticipated ways.

Venus-Babylon is an influence, yet perhaps only a stand-in proxy for the major transgressions of Humanity - the World feels no need to perceive how angels would mourn Jesus, so a divine being wishing to vindicate Him through an Apocalyptic agenda might allow some extreme wake-up call before making a final determination of how souls should be separated on that basis. This last chance could be wasted in negative emotions like anger or fear, without listening and understanding, which would serve to condemn those beyond being reached.

leig...@optusnet.com.au

Mar 27, 2015, 10:47:50 PM3/27/15
I love it when Babylon is invoked I immediately think of those old B&W classics the sandal epic, and some chap with a serious beard style, has sway of all and sundry, his will is law, and this guy has everything, babes on tap whole flunky armies, luxury on every level and the scale stupefying, and yet it is supposedly the baddest place to be, sort of like Berlin 1930's or Shanghai about same period, and of course great travesties enacted on them, for such sinful behavior.
They all get it in the end, no pun intended.
@:)>

leig...@optusnet.com.au

Mar 27, 2015, 10:48:12 PM3/27/15