Steven al Quaeda boy keeps dropping on Google +

已查看 24 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Arc Michael

未读,
2015年6月28日 16:37:212015/6/28
收件人
372 email accnts, over 100 google accnts. Al quaeda boy, currently using 24 names, Mike form Vancouver, or angelofdeath Doc manfrom asshole keeps creating Google+ accnts, to spam my accnt, but I have control to delete its Pro Iranian posts. The new accnts, have no history nor friends and is linked to liking my page only , that is one sign of this person that wants your address to kill you, as this has been a question for a decade.

since it hides in Canada and hires terrorist to come wreak havoc in USA, I say to you steven, keep your address and personal stuff away.

Steven Douglas

未读,
2015年6月28日 19:41:152015/6/28
收件人
Thank you, Michael, I will. It's always been odd to me that Doc and
Mike act in unison in so many ways, including attempts to determine
my exact location. It is easy to see why JTEM thinks everyone posting
here is actually Doc. Doc has caused that to happen with all the games
he has played here through the years, pretending to be other people.

But then Mike has done the same thing. So maybe they really are the
same person.

Mike

未读,
2015年6月28日 19:51:472015/6/28
收件人
Here we go again, just as Doc said..... You align yourself
with all the 'passing freaks'. What's the benefit in siding
with a homeless vagrant, who is on the FBI wanted list? Is that
the quality of people you like to associate with?

Steven Douglas

未读,
2015年6月28日 20:11:292015/6/28
收件人
On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 4:51:47 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> On Sunday, 28 June 2015 16:41:15 UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 1:37:21 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
> > > 372 email accnts, over 100 google accnts. Al quaeda boy,
> > > currently using 24 names, Mike form Vancouver, or angelofdeath
> > > Doc manfrom asshole keeps creating Google+ accnts, to spam my
> > > accnt, but I have control to delete its Pro Iranian posts. The
> > > new accnts, have no history nor friends and is linked to liking
> > > my page only , that is one sign of this person that wants your
> > > address to kill you, as this has been a question for a decade.
> > >
> > > since it hides in Canada and hires terrorist to come wreak havoc
> > > in USA, I say to you steven, keep your address and personal
> > > stuff away.
> >
> > Thank you, Michael, I will. It's always been odd to me that Doc and
> > Mike act in unison in so many ways, including attempts to determine
> > my exact location. It is easy to see why JTEM thinks everyone posting
> > here is actually Doc. Doc has caused that to happen with all the games
> > he has played here through the years, pretending to be other people.
> >
> > But then Mike has done the same thing. So maybe they really are the
> > same person.
>
> Here we go again, just as Doc said..... You align yourself
> with all the 'passing freaks'.

And as I told Doc, if someone says something helpful, I'm going to
acknowledge it. I really don't care if you and Doc don't like it.

> What's the benefit in siding
> with a homeless vagrant, who is on the FBI wanted list? Is that
> the quality of people you like to associate with?

The benefit is that he said something accurate about me not allowing
my address to ever be posted here. So I acknowledged that, and I think
it's hilarious that it bothers you so much.

Mike

未读,
2015年6月28日 20:40:072015/6/28
收件人
Actually, I would never post anyone's address here.
I goof around, but I hold myself to a high
standard of integrity. I didn't post JTEM's
name or address. Why would I even want to?
Did you notice I had the courtesy to smudge
out his name and address?

https://youtu.be/3vIiLd386go?t=39

How come he wasn't afraid though he probably had
just cause to be? Everyone out there has here has
identified themselves, and no one has posted anyone
address. What causes you to be so paranoid. The story
of your wife just doesn't cut it. I don't believe
you even have a wife. It's probably just another
crock of shit!!

Steven Douglas

未读,
2015年6月28日 21:01:342015/6/28
收件人
That's good. It's a shame that other guy didn't hold himself to a high
standard of integrity when he posted someone's address here.

> I didn't post JTEM's
> name or address. Why would I even want to?
> Did you notice I had the courtesy to smudge
> out his name and address?

That was very thoughtful. But how would I know that about you years
ago when you were so giddy that Wally thought I live in Inglewood?

> How come he wasn't afraid though he probably had
> just cause to be? Everyone out there has here has
> identified themselves, and no one has posted anyone
> address.

No, actually someone did post another poster's address, to the cheers
of the leftist lying little gang -- with only a couple of exceptions.

> What causes you to be so paranoid.

What causes you to be so curious about where I live? Why is it SO important
to you?

> The story of your wife just doesn't cut it.

Why not? Because you don't have a wife, no one else does? Just how old
are you, 12? Seriously, that's about the age you seem sometimes.

> I don't believe
> you even have a wife. It's probably just another
> crock of shit!!

You really are a little kid, aren't you?

Mike

未读,
2015年6月28日 21:39:552015/6/28
收件人
On Sunday, 28 June 2015 18:01:34 UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:

> What causes you to be so curious about where I live?
> Why is it SO important to you?

If it wasn't such a big deal for you, I wouldn't
have even crossed my mind actually. It's because
you deliberately attract it.

It's unlikely I would post it here, but
it would be a 'victory' to find out, especially
when it's don legally. To do it legal is important
to me. Do you think I would be so dumb to give
you a victory over me. I would do it
completely legally. I wouldn't do it any
by any other rout.

You are going to leave a 'Rosetta Stone' one day. Paranoid
people also have a subconscious desire to be 'found out'.
They are not always aware just how much fee information
they give out willingly. All it takes is 'connecting the dots',
seeing a bit outside the box, and all piece will come together.

Mike

未读,
2015年6月28日 22:10:492015/6/28
收件人
On Sunday, 28 June 2015 18:01:34 UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:

> You really are a little kid, aren't you?

Yes of course.... but coming from a three year old
who's favorite game is 'hide and go seek'....

Steven Douglas

未读,
2015年6月28日 23:16:182015/6/28
收件人
On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 6:39:55 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> On Sunday, 28 June 2015 18:01:34 UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > What causes you to be so curious about where I live?
> > Why is it SO important to you?
>
> If it wasn't such a big deal for you, I wouldn't
> have even crossed my mind actually. It's because
> you deliberately attract it.

Uh, no. Stop blaming me for things you do. It's very immature.

> It's unlikely I would post it here, but
> it would be a 'victory' to find out, especially
> when it's don legally. To do it legal is important
> to me. Do you think I would be so dumb to give
> you a victory over me. I would do it
> completely legally. I wouldn't do it any
> by any other rout.

Then you'll never find me.

> You are going to leave a 'Rosetta Stone' one day. Paranoid
> people also have a subconscious desire to be 'found out'.

That leaves me out since I'm not paranoid, and have no such subconscious
desire.

> They are not always aware just how much fee information
> they give out willingly. All it takes is 'connecting the dots',
> seeing a bit outside the box, and all piece will come together.

Dream on.

Steven Douglas

未读,
2015年6月28日 23:17:002015/6/28
收件人
No, I never asked anyone to "seek". Even with that, you're trying to blame
me for your actions. Absolutely incredible.

Mike

未读,
2015年6月28日 23:32:122015/6/28
收件人
I'm not blaming you. It's funny actually. Maybe you're
not afraid of being found out. Maybe you're just afraid
the game will end. You'll have no cards left to attract
my attention. That's what makes you happy is when you get
lots of attention.

Steven Douglas

未读,
2015年6月29日 00:07:532015/6/29
收件人
On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 8:32:12 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> On Sunday, 28 June 2015 20:17:00 UTC-7, Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > Yes of course.... but coming from a three year old
> > > who's favorite game is 'hide and go seek'....
> >
> > No, I never asked anyone to "seek". Even with that, you're trying to blame
> > me for your actions. Absolutely incredible.
>
> I'm not blaming you. It's funny actually. Maybe you're
> not afraid of being found out. Maybe you're just afraid
> the game will end.

I didn't realize it's a game, but I suppose for you it is.

> You'll have no cards left to attract
> my attention. That's what makes you happy is when you get
> lots of attention.

Actually, I'd prefer that you mind your own business and leave my personal
life out of this. I never asked anyone to come looking for me. If that's
what you're doing, it's all on you -- so stop trying to blame me for
your own actions.

Mike

未读,
2015年6月29日 00:15:112015/6/29
收件人
You are starting to bore me again. But I can't wait to see
what you dream up next. I know how much you like the attention.

Steven Douglas

未读,
2015年6月29日 00:18:102015/6/29
收件人
What I dream up? Every bit of this is your doing. You brought up hacking
into computers. Then you brought up commandeering Michael's webcam and
microphone. Then you tried to blame me for all of it. You really need
to learn how to take responsibility for your own actions.

Arc Michael

未读,
2015年6月29日 23:04:522015/6/29
收件人
I pulled off three comments by a Google+ new comer Kenny K #KennyK which spammed my GOOGLE+ with foul language and personal attacks, I know it is Fago. That is his forte. there is no end to his harassment, and why Congress are thinking to outlaw anonymous remailers and verify one email or two accounts so haters like this person cannot spread constant hate. I pulled off a few other new accnts names yesterday, now it got bold.

0 个新帖子